In Each Other's Arms

By brokengirl_29

She is Done with Love but she met him……..He is Engaged to be Married but he found her……… T... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
In Each Other's Arms - Whatever It Takes
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Brokengirl's Random Thoughts: Letting Go
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE

INTRODUCTION

32.9K 114 17
By brokengirl_29

Sarah Geronimo is a self fulfilled young professional who has been burned by love many times that she decided to never fall in love again. Until she met her newest boss, a man who will ignite her heart again. But here is the catch; he is engaged to be married to the daughter of the President of the Philippines……

Gerald Anderson Jr. is the only Heir of the Anderson Marketing Corporation, one of the biggest Retail Giants in the Philippines.  And as the Chief Operating Officer of one of the biggest mall chains in the Metro, his Parents decided to Marry him to the Daughter of the President of the Philippines, his childhood friend, for business gains… And because he is cynical about love, he agreed until she found his self mesmerized with his new Executive Assistant……

Would they find themselves In Each Other’s Arms? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 61 16
Nakapaloob sa librong ito ang mga katotohanang dapat mong malaman sa mundo (o alam mo na pero kailangang ipaalala sa'yo), mga diskarteng dapat gawin...
12.4K 706 19
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
151K 1.5K 90
love,love,love..hanggang saan ka kakapit?hanggang saan ka tatagal sa pag-iibigang tinututulan ng iyong magulang?
35.5K 355 9
Gangster Series 1 | Summer Harrison grew a bit aloof to others. Hindi naman siya talagang introverted, pero sinanay niya ang sarili niya na lumayo at...