Just Passing By (Reader X Ran...

AwksomeGirl789 tarafından

For a long time YOU have been wishing for a season three... And hoped you could escape reality for awhile and... Daha Fazla

> Explain All This Shiz Author!! <
~ The Reason Why ~
. The Arrival .
. Our House?! .
. Acceptance? or Out of Pity? .
. Playing Games with You .
. Date or Tour? .
. The Tour Begins .
. The Tour Cancelled .
. It's Going Viral .
. Just Normal Awkwardness .
. Trust Me, I'm an Alien .
. Keep Me Awake .
. Because of a New Kid .
.̷ ̴T̷h̷e̴ ̵D̸i̴s̸a̷p̷p̴e̴a̴r̴a̴n̷c̴e̸ ̶o̵f̶ ̴a̵n̸ ̸A̷l̸i̸e̷n̷ ̷.̸
.̶ ̷A̴ ̶R̴e̴s̶c̵u̵e̷ ̶A̸t̶t̴e̴m̷p̷t̵ ̸.̷
~- Reader Participation Time! -~
.̸ ̴S̵ ̶T̵ ̴A̴ ̴N̸ ̸K̶ ̵E̶ ̴D̵ ̷.̴
E̶͕͐ͅr̶̢̯̽ŕ̸͍͔̈́ö̸̳̖́r̸͖̃ ̴̭̉4̶̮̘͑0̵̢͔̔̋0̸̜̹̀̚ ̸̗͋(̶͚̀͗1̶̡̰̍̚9̵͕͋.̸̱͇̓5̶̿͜)̷̣̈͒
.̰̹̱̄̃̾̈́͜Ḣḙ̬̺͗́̓r̡̢̭̽̽̉ ̺͔͊̑F̜̂a̤̳̞̐̓͌d̢̥̥̹́̾̂̓i̯͘n͌g̮̠͂͞ ̯̓W͚͛o̟̪͂̄ȓ̹̲̚d̊s
.̸͙̊ ̷A̵̲̒ ̷̪̎M̸̥̐i̶n̸̿o̸͊r̴̭͗ ̷͇̓S̵̭̄e̷t̸̊b̶̝̄a̶̬̎c̶̠͗k̸ .̴͋
.̷ ̴H̵i̸s̷ ̶F̵i̸n̴a̴l̷ ̵W̴o̷r̴d̸s̸ ̵.̷
.̸̲͒ ̷͓̪̆Ḃ̵̨̀ä̴͇̜́ď̵̦͙̌ ̴̲͝E̶̺̟͠n̸̜̙͝ḋ̷̘̜̀ ̸̝͑̓.̶͓̱̂̐
~ Continue? ~
. Restart .
. A Moment's Peace .
. Truth Comes To Show .

. The Bash Splash .

2.1K 65 69
AwksomeGirl789 tarafından

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
Welp. I'm in the episode called "House of a thousand boogers", I know it since Randy and Howard are thinking of way to get in Bash's Party.
The past days was pretty bland and fast. It was Friday and I couldn't wait for tomorrow since I could, possibly, hangout with Ninja A.K.A Randy.

I didn't have any problems with the... "invitation", since I got the mark. Yeah, he's a bit loud but he's a cutie to be honest. He actually asked if it was okay to hit me but I think he might be scared of what will happen after he hits me.
Nevertheless, he punched my arm and there's a bruised area.
I was in the living room already, chilling on the couch, ready to go to the party, and also waiting for them to come down after Randy had that 'idea'.

To keep me from boredom, I decided to look at my phone. The battery was at fifty percent.. and I have no charger to bring with me.

Hmmm, I wonder..

I checked my phone if it had a signal but there was nothing. I tried to text my mom that was alright but it wasn't sent. I tried calling some of the people who i call my friends.
It rang and rang and rang... until the operator said that i didn't have enough signal to complete the call. I put my phone in my bag and stared at the floor as I spaced out.

I wonder if they'd even notice I'm gone?

Are they looking for me?

Or has everyone really ignored the fact that I'm gone?

I knew it. No one really cared after all.

Should I start finding a way home?

Or just.... stay here.... instead...

"(L/n)!?!" Howard called my name as he waved his hand in front of me. I looked up from my phone and looked at them while I kept my phone inside my pocket.

"Geez, you alright? I've been calling you like... five times already." He added as he sat beside me. Ever since the other day, he's been quite comfortable around me. Its like I've earned his trust but not that much.

"Yeah.. I-I think I am..." I said as I took a deep breath and forced a smile on my face. Howard looked like he was about to say something... serious but he was cut off since Randy was coming down from the stairs already in his red T-shirt with a white swirl plus his wearing that red trunks.

"Are you guys ready or what?!" Randy exclaimed as he jumps at the end of the stairs.
Howard shot me a glare that said 'we aren't done with this' look. I just shrugged back.

What was that about?

I just push that thought at the back of my mind cause it just occurred to me that I could possibly be stanked. Not to be mean but, if you're sad all the time or just depressed, you'll be frequently stanked here. Clearly this wasn't a place for me.

A few minutes later, we checked our stuff and we set off to Bash's spalsh.

"Btw, you're looking nice, (Y/n)." Howard suddenly complemented me, I whipped my head at him and he... freaking finger gunned me.

What the juice?!

I blushed bright red.... but held a confused face. "Th-Thanks...?"

He just nodded back and Randy who was beside him, held an irritated face.

Why would he be irritated about that?

I just shrugged that though off as we continued to walk. It was a long walk but we managed ourselves from not being bored all the way through there. Once we passed through the golden gates, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

Mcfist's mansion was huge.

Some Robot Apes came and showed us the way to the swimming pool. I can't believe I'm seeing one with my own eyes!
After being amazed and in awe, you could see in our faces that we barely contained our excitement for this party. I looked around and the voices from some familiar faces filled the air same with some chill party music.
I should probably warn them since they weren't really invited. I turned to the boys but to my surprise, they were both gone.

They left me alone?

Well, I guess I should probably find them or... enjoy this freaking moment. I was about to walk towards the chocolate fountain when suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to." I instantly apologized and looked up to whoever I just bumped into.

To my surprise, it was Theresa. Theresa Fowler.

The last person who I thought I'd talk to today. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and sweet but part of doesn't want to be friends with her since... well... she likes Randy.

And as much as I absolutely h a t e saying this but...

Randy likes her too. He won't notice it first but eventually, he'll fall for her.

I'm just hoping I could change that.

"Oh! Its okay, (Y/n)!" Theresa said as she smiled sweetly. "I was looking for Julian. Have you seen him?"

Come to think of it, I did see her and Julian talking in the background when Randy and Howard rushed to the chocolate fountain.

That's it! Maybe he's there! And maybe, those two will be there.

"Maybe he's at the chocolate fountain?" I suggested and she thanked me. "Actually, I was going there anyway. Want to go together?"

WHY DID I ASKED HER THAT?! YOU DON'T BEFRIEND THE ENEMY!(?)

Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.

She looked surprised about my sudden offer. "Sure! Uhm.. Why not?"

We started walking across the party. Some students were looking at me from head to toe and started whispering to each other. I wasn't wearing anything special, I was in crop top and a long scarf was tied around my waist to cover my... well my lower half. I'm quite insecure with myself.

We eventually reached the chocolate fountain. Theresa said goodbye and thanked me as she runs to Julian who was actually there.

I looked around and there they were, Randy and Howard. Doing what I expected to see. They were licking the chocolate droplets.

•--Randy's POV--•
After the chocolate fountain and Bash almost catching us, we decided to lay low. Although, that didn't last very long since we saw this sumo slide and went running towards it.
With no hesitation, we suit up in a sumo wrestler inflatable thingy and jumped on the slide only to realize that Bash was somewhere near the slide.
Luckily Howard saw him too and we hid inside those inflatable sumo wrestler thingy.

We fled the swimming pool and I keep on hearing someone calling my name. Before I could even turn around and see who it was, I bumped into someone.

I gasped as I realized it was Mcfist. Hannibal Mcfist.

He raised his eye brow at me but then smiles. Don't know if I'm getting shivers because of his smile or I just got out of the pool.

"H-Hello nice to meet you Mr. Mcfist as you and I have never met in the past. EVER." I nervously greeted him.

Suddenly, (Y/n) stood beside and was trying to catch her breath. Oh, I just realized now she was the on calling me.

"Sorry.." I whispered to her. (Y/n) just held a thumbs up on her left hand and on her right hand, she held a plastic red cup that's filled with water. Plus, she looked like she was looking for something. She continued to scan the ground as if waiting for something to appear.

Hmm, weird. Maybe she lost something?

After a few more words, his wife, Marcy Mcfist, walks up to us. "Heya boys! Have you blown your nose yet?"

Both Howard and I held a confused face while (Y/n) was still searching for something on the floor.

Mcfist cleared his throat before introducing a new fun game called McFissues and beside it was another booger related game called Schnoz sniper. I realized that Mcfist is using these machines to lure students who were being collected and recognized for their.. boogers.

And... they've collected the Ninja's boogers.

As shnasty as that sounds, I need to get out of here. Don't want to let Mcfist get my boogers.

"See ya later bud!" Howard said as he left the two of us and ran for the Schnoz Sniper.

I was standing nervously and I wanted to end this conversation already. It looks like they want me to play those games but I politely refused.

"Don't have bats in the cave."

"Me neither." (Y/n) spoke up, still looking around on the ground.

Suddenly, Mcfist snaps his fingers and out of nowhere, a familiar robot lizard appeared and released green smoke to my face.
(Y/n) suddenly pushed me aside and she inhaled the green smoke instead.

I hate to break to her but, I still inhaled the green smoke.

"Not.. Gonna.. Sneeze.." I said as held in my sneeze. She held a straight face but suddenly, (Y/n) sneezed.

Aw, that's cute.

But while he sneezed, the robot lizard collected her... booger I guess? And said "Kazumtight."

In the end, I still sneezed and the robot lizard collected my boogers and said that phrase again.

Out of nowhere, (Y/n) spilled her cup of water unto the robot lizard. "Oops, my bad." She apologized and tried not to smiled at the end. It almost looked like she did it on purpose.

Mcfist looked like he was going to burst as the robot lizard suddenly malfunctioned and disappeared and reappeared as it made its way across the party.
But since his wife is there, he just took a deep breath and muttered that its fine... even though it is clearly not.

They both left us and I turned to (Y/n) who had a victorious expression on her face. Like she just stopped an invasion or something...

"Hey, uh, I gotta go to the bathroom. See ya later, (Y/n)." I said as dashed and looked for Howard and explained that Mcfist had my boogers. I needed a distraction.

So I left Howard with the idea that he's got to whop that tall dive and show them he's the king.

After that, I chased after the robot lizard and it went into a doggy door. I can't believe I just fit through a doggy door but in this case it's called a lizard door.
As I chased the robot lizard, I quickly grabbed my ninja mask and put it on. The suit wrapped around my body until I transformed into the ninja.

All of a sudden, it disappeared as it went inside a room. I followed and hid somewhere behind a metal box.
All I saw was a bunch of glass containers that contained the boogers accompanied by a snapshot of them sneezing. Also, I could see Viceroy petting the robot lizard and talking to it as he sips his drink.

There was this big Purple oblong machine that analyzes the booger. It had a deep computer voice that recites the names of whoever owned those shnasty things and indicates whether it matches the Ninja's.

I better stop this now before they-...

" (Y/N) (L/N) " the computer voice announced.

I whipped my head towards the machine as it scanned her boogers (which i thought was shnasty). A smile poked out of my lips as I saw her picture, sneezing.
My smile disappeared as Viceroy walked up to the machine and raised an eye brow.

" M A T C H F O U N D " the computer suddenly said before it glitch up and the screen went haywire. The voice of the computer was affected as it said 'match found' and 'no match' alternatively.

".... What the juice?!" I breathed out as Viceroy spits out his drink all over the screen.

How could she be the ninja?!

This doesn't make any sense-...

Wait a minute, she spilled the drink earlier, it must've caused a glitch or something... I need to fix this. They might think that (Y/n) is the ninja and She'll be in danger.

Suddenly, Mcfist walks in.

-=-Howard's POV-=-
I made my way to probably the tallest diving plank I've ever seen while (Y/n)'s busy making Bash distracted by talking to him.
I eventually started climbing and even though I started to sweat, I ignored and pushed through cause I am the king of the weinerman WHAP!

I think I was almost half way when I heard someone shouting and felt vibration on the ladder. I looked down and saw that Bash and his gang was going up the ladder and it looks like they'll be catching up real soon.
I saw (Y/n) looking up at me as she gave me a thumbs up and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

After a few minutes of climbing, I was finally at the plank and I couldn't help but relieved as I took a deep breath.

But that didn't last long as Bash and his gang held me and kept me from jumping off.

"I'm gonna WHAP!" I declared as I tried to get their hands off me.

Suddenly, a blue bird flew and landed on my hair.

"Aawwww." We all said in union. Suddenly, the plank breaks and we fell into the swimming pool. I braced for impact and closed my eyes as I hit the water. I'm pretty sure that impact is hard as getting slapped... On your chest.

I swam upwards and as I breath in the air...

"YEEEESSS!" I shouted in victory but suddenly, I felt the burn of the impact. I let out a groan.

"Hey (Y/n)! Did you see how-.." I started as I looked around for (Y/n), only to realize that she wasn't there anymore. I remembered her standing somewhere near the ladder.

Then it hit me.

The impact was so hard that it must've caused a huge wave. She must've been carried by the wave. Suddenly, someone grabbed me on one of my arms and pulled me out of the swimming pool.
I was going to thank the dude but turns out it was just Bash.
He carried me (no homo) and as we were almost at the exit, Randy came out of door and Bash just grabbed him until we were outside the gates.

•--Randy's POV--
"What do you mean she's still in there?" I asked Howard who was holding his decapitated unicorn stuff toy that he won for having the most heaviest tissue.

"What part of it don't you understand? She's still in there!" Howard shouted a bit.

"Then, we have to get in again! We have to-..." I started but then I was cut off by Howard.

"Its no use. Besides, why would she leave the greatest party of all time?" Howard paused. "She got invited. Unlike us, we have to sneak in and lay low. Why would she care about two losers who got kicked out of the party?"

Taking in Howard's words was hard.. cause it's true. Whoa, I can't believe it.. Howard is right.

I sighed. "Yeah, you're probably right. I mean-..."

"I'm pretty sure I care about those losers."

We both turned around and saw (Y/n) with a smile on her face. I looked at Howard and I could tell that he's surprise to see (Y/n) here with us.

Did she just... teleported?!?

"H-How in the wonk did you get there?" I asked completely confused. "Howard said you were still in there."

"Well, after Howard reached the top, I... I... uh... went outside for awhile. I've learned that parties aren't my thing and.... came here to get some fresh air." (Y/n) explained as she rubs the back of her neck.

Don't know if its just me but... I think she's kinda... lying? I don't know how I could I feel it but there's something wrong.

"Besides, I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world." (Y/n) continued as she looks up the sky. As if on cue, the sky was filled with fireworks and as they popped, Mcfizzles rained down on us.

"MCFIZZLES!" Howard and I said in union as we looked at the sky with our mouths open wide to catch the falling mcfizzles.

It was kinda hot from the explosion but that didn't matter.. It was free candy!
Who wouldn't want that?!

I stopped and looked at (Y/n) as she catches a handful of mcfizzles and starts eating them one by one. It almost looks like she's enjoying all the flavours one at a time.
Wouldn't blame her. I mean, if you tasted candy like this for the first time, that's what I'd do.

After that, we started walking to our house. Howard had to take a different route so, it was only me and (Y/n) walking together. All alone.
I noticed that she was smiling non stop ever since that mcfizzles fireworks.

"You look pretty..." I paused. She whipped her head in shock. "... pretty happy all day long."

She chuckled. "Oh yeah... Well today was a great day and tomorrow's probably going to be great as well."

"Yeah? How come?"

"The Ninja's taking me on tour tomorrow. Can you believe it?! The Ninja... with me! This is such a dream come true! He's just so bruce and the way he-..." She paused as she looks at me then to the ground. "Sorry, I didn't mean to uh.. fangirl about him."

"No... Its okay. I mean, who wouldn't right?" I replied as I forced myself to smile as she continued to rant about how bruce the ninja is.

I have a feeling deep down that she's... in love with the ninja. I should be happy that its me.

But she doesn't know. No one must know.

If she did knew, would she still be in love with the guy behind the mask?

********************************

Well, another chapter published! Yeeeyyy!

Hope ya'll enjoy that chapter! Next chapter is how your tour went with the Ninja.

Will it be the worst one yet?

Or the best tour you've been on?

Find out on the next chapter!~~

~ Author-Chan

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...