Insanity (Grayson Dolan FANFI...

By dolanx47o

"Do you love me or do you love me not?" I ask him seriously. "I love you with everything, through everything... More

CHARACTERS
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Author's NOTE
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Author's Note
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Ninety seven
Ninety eight
Ninety nine
Author's note (NEW BOOK)

Twenty five

541 2 0
By dolanx47o

Grayson's POV

I was walking in front of Angela before she reaches out to me, grabbing my arm. I pull away a little and we stop walking. I could feel her eyes on me as i was looking down at the floor.

"Look, let's just walk to class. We're already late." I say but before i could start walking again she speaks up.

"Gray- I mean Grayson. I miss you.. and i know you miss me too. You don't show it but i know you do. Don't get forget i know you as well, we had something, and i want it back. I know, you're with Aaliyah but can she really make you feel the way i make you?"

Her green eyes reflect its natural colour in the sunlight and her hair flows in front of her face effortlessly. She was beautiful, but how could i mess up my second chance with Ally after she already lost so much trust for me. The trust i'm slowly gaining back.

"You're right," i say looking straight in her eyes. She looks at me and a smile appears on her face.

"I did miss you, but that was almost 3 years ago. You did know me, but people change. I'm not the same Grayson that i was when we dated. Aaliyah changed me. I want to be a good boyfriend for her, i want to take care of her and make her happy. I screwed up once and i'm not going to take her for granted, just like you did to me. Surprisingly i got a second chance, but for you, i don't think there will be.

We did have something but you decided what we had wasn't worth it. You also left me and met someone else, i guess i meant a lot to you right? I know this girl would never hurt me the way i hurt her, or the way you hurt me.

I found someone to finally hold me down and i know she definitely loves and cares for me too. She's my everything. I think it's best if we just don't see each other."

Tears started filling up her eyes as those words fell from my mouth. I didn't think i had it in me to say those things, but i guess that's what being in love does to you.

"I love you Grayson, please," she lets out a huge sigh and clings onto my arm. I roll my eyes and fiddle with my fingers in my pants pockets.

*cough cough*

Angela and i both turn around and my mouth drops open. As i look behind me i see Aaliyah playing with her fingers and Amy with a pissed off look on her face. She was eyeing Angela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans Β©- *CURRENTL...
8.7K 341 28
"I do not know how much time I have with you, but I do know I'll make our time together beautiful."
7.8K 134 16
"I love you, don't ever forget that."
26.3K 433 35
graysondolan snapped you! ethandolan snapped you! - cuddlingdolan 2017