The Marriage Assignment [4]

By ravsisrekt

"we weren't supposed to be together," he pants, distaste patterned on his tongue «a promise overdue, an arran... More

?
💍 (t)
Prologue
Chapter 1, Meeting Him Again
Chapter 2, Necklace Rings
Chapter 3, My Boyfriend's Kisses
Chapter 4, Can I Come In?
Chapter 5, First Failed Date
Chapter 6, The Girl Who Hugs Him
Chapter 7, Half Naked in My Room
Chapter 8, Min Yoongi Snaps
Chapter 9, Annoyed
Chapter 10, Wedding Day
Chapter 11, You'll Never Be My Wife.
Chapter 12, Surprise At Home
Chapter 13, Gross
Chapter 14, Seoul, Here We Come!
Chapter 15, Jin Knows
Chapter 16, Terin's Kisses
Chapter 17, Where's Your Ring?
Chapter 18, Another Week of Betrayal
Chapter 19, Terin Returns with a Drunk Yoongi
Chapter 20, the way she writes
Chapter 21, In Love
Chapter 22, Honeymoon
Chapter 23, Nanami's Gift
Chapter 24, What is Terin up to?
Chapter 25, "You used to like me?"
Chapter 26, Laughing, Kissing, Laughing and Kissing
Chapter 27, Poor-Pretty-Fiancee
Chapter 28, I Slept With Terin
Chapter 29, The Blood of Two on My Hands
Chapter 30, Please Come Home?
Chapter 31, An Ugly Silence
Chapter 32, Sneaky Sneaky
Chapter 34, What Happens in the Shed, Stays in the Shed
Chapter 35, First Love
SERIES ORDER

Chapter 33, speed-round-date-marriage-thingy

22.7K 1.2K 1.9K
By ravsisrekt

[ UNEDITED ]

Yoongi's going to be coming?" I ask softly, my teeth moving to pinch at my painted lip.

Nanami glances at me, invites the guests inside the house. Many come with gifts. Many come with food and bottles of alcohol. It's stranger after stranger.

I stand beside Nanami and her friend. Smiling sweetly at all eyes that seems to, one: roam my body in lust, while two: roam my everything in awe. I feel like a center-piece at such a casual gathering—out of place. I wonder why Nanami bought me an extravagant two-piece. Making me feel over-dressed.

My hair in a low bun. Spare strands waved, falling light on my shoulders and collarbones that are bare. The top of my dress hugs my breasts, over-the-shoulder neckline. Black in an ambry design with white, above my ribcage. Long sleeves, tight. It frames the skin under my chest, creating a triangle to expose the higher part of my stomach. My belly button hides from the second piece, a long black silk. Skirt with a slit, and shear fabrics to showcase the curves of my legs every time I move. My face dances in a natural cover, with a lipstick dulled-dark-pastel.

I understand why people keep staring.

Nanami moves in her jumpsuit. Make-up bold, her hair is long and in ringlets. She smirks, nodding. "He's coming," she honestly says, "And he's probably going to want to talk to you...you understand that, don't you?"

I swallow hard. Nodding, I whisper, "I understand he'll want to, but I won'—" She interrupts me, rolling her eyes. She says, "Yes you will. You'll be in his arms before the sun can rise the next morning." I'm offended, I say, "I'm not some easy..." When Nanami questions me with her eyes, I stand my ground saying, "I'm not. He's not going to just stroll in here and win me back. That's something we're not doing."

Then she asks me this. "Do you miss him?"

I blink. Nanami smiles and asks, "If you do, will you agree to a special surprise I've got for the two of you?"

I feel sick. "What are you planning?"

I watch as Nanami purses her lips from smiling.

[ YOONGI'S P.O.V. ]

I watch as Nanami purses her lips from smiling.

Sighing, I'm skeptical while in the dorm alone. "Maybe I shouldn't—" I stop trying to talk myself out of the party, seeing how Nanami gives me a death glare from across my phone's screen. We FaceTime.

"Get your ass over here," she grumbles, "I'm tried of sneaking up in rooms to call you alone." I apologize, and she waves me off, saying, "Just remember to bring what you bought for her. Don't you dare forget it."

"What're you planning?" I ask.

I pull my necklace ring out in the open. I let it dangle on my chest, over the white shirt latching to my tense muscles. My jeans are ripped and blue, my jacket is a darker shade of murky green. The hair on my head is brown, black and close to how I've been since birth—it's now styled, messy and screaming to be pulled at.

"Is the surprise some date? You going to leave us alone together? Trap us in a room? What is it?" My palms are sweating as I move around uneasy, gathering the bought item into my grasp. "I've been killing my brain trying to figure it out."

"Just come over and be surprised the same as her."

"She agreed to being surprised?" I nibble on my bottom lip, moving outside to feel air hit. My car is waiting. I step in, fix my jacket, and nod my head at the driver to start moving. She does, professionally allowing my conversations with Nanami to continue. "I would've never thought she'd agree—"

"You're an idiot."

I blink over at the girl that rolls her eyes. I can hear the muffled beating of soft music in the background. It isn't a thrashing party, but it isn't somber either. I can feel it from the way my toe taps already. I swallow hard, "Why? What now?"

"Of course, she'd say yes. Just like she easily said yes for coming when I told her you'd be here? You're smart my friend, connect the dots for me." Nanami grins when my gums show, I smile slow but it's worth it. I ask, "She misses me?" With a sigh, Nanami nods, "Yes. Yes cutiepie, now hurry over."

The driver seems to hear, speeding up.

When the car slows next, my nervous knee that bobbed the whole ride does too.

"We're here sir," she says, nodding. I smile, thank her with a slight bow and collect myself the best I can. Taking deep breaths, just as I perform a leap out the car, the driver coos, "You're forgetting her flowers?"

Embarrassingly, I nod and rub the back of my neck. Scooping the flowers in my hands, I wave them and allow the driver to be set free. "I've got a ride home, thank you again." She nods and asks me, "Is that all you're bringing her?" I chuckle nervous, shaking my head. "N-No, I've got one more thing." The driver tries not to smile. Leaving.

The houses are on large masses of land, spread apart. They're massive, including Nanami's friend's home. Mansion-like, the lights are fantastically yellow. I gawk around the place, the white walls that look like shiny marble on the exterior design. Moving to the front door, my sweaty hands knock. No one answers. I knock again. Then I wait.

When no one comes, I prepare for another awkward knock only to stop when there's a giggle. The door swings wide open. Nanami attacks me, I fall backwards. Hugging her, I chuckle as she squeals and brings me in with a massive tug.

"Well well, the cheater has finally arrived!" Nanami teases, kissing my cheek and grabbing my flowers. I deadpan, snatching the flowers back and talking over the music that already starts to ring in my ears. "So funny, I'm dying," I say.

Her friend sweetly greets me, smiling too large as she brings me inside. There are many faces that light up when seeing me. They recognize me, know that I'm a celebrity. Pictures are taken, girls flaunt to me like magnets. I smile, I'm polite. I'm aching to find you in the crowd.

One asks, "That's so sweet! Who are the flowers for?" I say, "O-Oh, these? These are for a friend." One has her brows furrow, "Female friend?" I swallow harsh. Then I laugh, trying to hide the redness that attacks my pale skin, "N-No, well yes. But not in a romantic way or anything, I—" I'm saved when the girl closest to me screams.

I flinch, clog up my ear with my finger and glance over my shoulder to see why she's screams. When I see the 6 familiar faces walk in, I almost drop my bouquet. Bangtan are here. WHY ARE THEY HERE? I duck, I panic. The girls and people around me pay attention to the new meat that stroll in with kind smiles.

I'm on a mission to find Nanami.

I see her thighs. Grabbing her waist and pulling her away from the building crowd, I curse, "What're they doing here?" Nanami acts oblivious, "Who?" I clench my jaw, "Nanami I'm not playing games, why are the members he—" She interrupts me with a whisper, "Tell them."

My eyes widen, I'm sweating more than before. "N-No! Are you insane?"

"Maybe a little."

"Nanami...This is ridiculous! How is this going to help me?"

The woman smiles, shaking her head. "How would you feel if she hid you from her friends?" My face falls. I see what Nanami implies but counter with a, "But she's okay with being a secret." Nanami sighs, "No one's ever okay with being a secret." I purse my lips, glance over my shoulder and see the boys. They're all here, all real. I shut my eyes tight. Terrified. "I can't do this."

With my eyes shut, Nanami grabs my cheeks and arches my head in a different direction. When she orders for me to open my eyes, I do. I see you. You're by the table of food. I catch that you've been watching me. My eyes soften at the sight. Your hair body dress face and overall aura. I sigh, "Fuck. I have to do this." Nanami giggles, slaps my cheek and goes, "That's my boy. Do it now so she sees you."

"Now?" I gulp down hard. When I turn around, Nanami pushes me into the crowd—swallowing me whole.

Nonchalantly glancing over at you, I can see how you organize plates and pile up more chips. Throughout it all, the strands that hit your face move back. You're delicately watching my every move.

"Yoongi!" "Yoongi-ah~" "Hyung!" The members attack for hugs and pats on the back when seeing me. I'm engulfed and allow it for a moment.

When Hoseok sees the flowers in my hands, he jokingly asks, "Oh, you shouldn't have." I pull them down before anyone can try to take them.

With a stern look to Jin who suspects what happens, I nervously nod over at him. He brightens up knowing exactly what I say with my eyes. "Where?" he asks, and I point my chin in your direction. He looks over and smiles bright. "She's..." Jin smirks, "She's beautiful." When he stares too long, I wave the flowers in front of his face and teasingly glare.

Namjoon, sleepy at the eyes, still finds time to talk and converse with everyone that crowds. Most follow him, while Jin whispers into my ear. "Did we interrupt? Are we not supposed to be here?"

"I'm guessing Nanami invited you all behind my back?"

"Would you like us to go? I can easily have us leave."

I stare off in your direction. Our eyes meet for a second and when you shyly look away, I suck the insides of my cheeks. Shaking my head, I say, "No. Stay." Jin's brows furrow, "You sure, I—" Without hesitation, I look to the other boys and mumble, "Can I speak to you all for a second?"

It's hard getting their attention but when Jin's wide eyes catch my intentions, he's eager to help. He shakes them, points, and excuses an exit politely. A gathering summons and every step I take into the quieter hallway, brings me anxiety.

"What's wrong?" "What's going on?" "Is everything okay?" They all bombard me. I glance around and see faces still walking about, watching our 'celebrity-selves' in awe. I curse and look around. They follow me after seeing how worried I seem.

We walk up the stairs.

[ YOONGI'S P.O.V. END ]

I see Bangtan walk up the stairs.

"Staring is rude you know?" It's Nanami. I jump high when hearing her, almost spilling the juice I refill into the expensive carts.

"I wasn't," I lie. Nanami smiles and without words, tells me that she sees through it.

"He's going to tell them."

"Tell them about what?" I ask bored, handling the juice once more.

"About you." My hands fumble again.

Nanami snorts. She takes the cartons, pulls me away from the crafting table, cooing, "I didn't bring you here to take care of everyone. You're not hosting, my friend is. Now...let's go up there to eavesdrop."

"N-No, I'd rather stay here," I'm lying again. My eyes are already darting to the staircase.

Nanami smirks, pulls me. We pass through people and I allow her to handle me while moving up the stairs. She giggles, shakes her head over reading me so well and says, "You're a terrible liar."

I hold back the hotness at my cheeks. I know I fail.

"Come on," she whispers, giggling with hops as we move to the end of the hallway. She's clearly listening and peeking around for mumbles and murmurs of men. I'm too busy listening to the sound of my raging heart. Anxiety fills my gut when we halt in front of a bathroom door.

There's a lot of muffled sounds I don't hear at first. But when a loud, "What?" rings out, I can tell Yoongi's told them. Hearing further, there's stirring, a panicked, "YOU'RE MARRIED, HOW IS THA[...]." The rest I don't catch. I think someone may have clasped their palm at their mouth for silencing. There's a few more muffled whispers, and then there's another yell. "JIN HYUNG KNEW? WHAT IS THIS?" "Will you all stop yelling?" The last voice I recognise. That's the voice of a fearful Min Yoongi.

Nanami brings me close. She puts her ear to the door and makes me do the same. When I get near, she opens the door wide and pushes me in. Gasping, I fall forward, slap into the back of a man I don't know. When I embarrassingly squeak to run back out, Nanami evil-laughs on purpose.  Closing the door.

I stare in horror. I want to slap the knob and run back out, but I'm frozen when all the talking stops behind me. Goosebumps trail my arms, I shut my eyes. With trembling lips, I awkwardly turn around when Yoongi whispers, "This is her. This is my wife."

I hesitantly meet wide eyes. All are wide and petrified other than two. One: Jin, the oldest that seems to hold kind and knowing eyes. Two: Yoongi, the handsome and charming hold he has in his eyes marks most with the smile he carries. Once scared, with the sight of me, he's softened and that itself brings quick butterflies to my stomach.

"H-Hello."

One of them waves at me. Awkward. All I can tell from first glance: he holds the biggest eyes.

"I'm..." I swallow hard. When I glance to Yoongi, he twitches and looks to the ground. I can tell he's fitting his hardest not to stare at me. I struggle myself, keeping my distance while focusing on the man from earlier.

He's a handsome one, and I shoot my hand out for him to shake, finishing my sentence with my name. He looks at my hand, looks at my face, then repeats. Hesitant, his hand meets with a warm clap into mine. "I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you."

When I smile sweetly at him, another hand sticks out within the crowded bundle and I giggle when the excited face chimes, "And I'm Hoseok. Holy—n-nice to meet you. Nice." I shake his hand, slowly moving through all.

When I shake the youngest members, they don't say much. The one with the biggest eyes makes a pathetic and weak sound, still flabbergasted. "Nice to meet you." "Nice to m-eat you." "Nice to, euh." Each one sounding different.

When I shake Jin's hand last, he squeezes mine and says, "Welcome to the family." I blink fast, not wanting to cry.

"Thank you," I politely sigh, "I'm...I'm surprised you're all taking this so well."

The maknaes make weird noises again.

Namjoon chuckles with a shrug, "With all that's been happening lately, it's hard to be shocked at this point...I mean he was on the USB so I kinda figured—" "USB?" I ask, confused. Yoongi scrunches his nose, Namjoon waves the air.

Hoseok jumps in with a chuckle, "We'll sit down one day and chat all about it. There's a lot we've got to catch you up on." I smile, "Like what?" Jin chuckles, glancing around the older men from the pack. With a sigh, he says, "...stories for a different time."

"Why don't we leave these two love-birds alone?" Namjoon rubs Yoongi's shoulder that tenses. My smile falls, side-glancing over in ways that string to be less obvious.

"Yoongi hyung's married?" Jimin whispers, still recovering from initial shock. "How is that—What—" Taehyung follows, eyeing me down when Jin starts to force them out. Jungkook doesn't say a word. He almost floats out, being one of the last that linger.

When they leave, I move my attention to the door that opens. Heels tapping to get a swift curl out, I'm stopped with a shaking breath that sharpens the more I feel him close. Yoongi stands before the door before I can get to it, and shuts his eyes. There's an awkwardness he throws his head down, and breathes slow. "Don't leave just yet," he says soft. When he looks up, there's pain and patience in his eyes.

I don't speak. I frankly can't even breathe right while looking at him.

He looks stunning. But the most that catches my heart is the necklace ring he wears over his shirt, not under. He doesn't hide me and our truth. That brings a fluttering at my heart, gut, and the lowering of my abdomen.

There's a lop-sided grin, there's roaming of eyes. Yoongi doesn't stare at me out of lust. He stares with love when he moves away from my dress and to my face. "You look beautiful," he says easily, "You always do."

I nod as a thank you. I don't speak. My breathing is slowly coming to a fix.

Hands by the small part of my stomach that peeks, I glance at the flowers and ask, "Are those for..." I trail when he smirks tiredly with a nod.

Yoongi arches them forward and I hesitate in accepting the gesture. Seeing the vulnerability in his extension towards me, I lovingly bring the bouquet to my chest and nuzzle my attention over for a subtle smell. I can feel how large he smiles even when I tear my gaze away from him.

"Thank you."

"Thank you," he says it back to me. I wonder what for.

We stand in silence.
We both love silence.

Then I break it moments after when I say, "I should put this with my coat. Wouldn't want it taken or lost."

Yoongi opens the door for me. I smell how fresh and neat his scent is while awkwardly passing around him. Thanking him for holding the door, my heart is clenched tight, walking into a bedroom. When he doesn't follow, I finally find myself to breathe.

With the door closed to my back, my chest heaves. I shut my eyes and try to get the thought of him so close out of my head. I can't cry no matter how badly I wish to. There's a huge part of me that carries out a bubbling want for Min Yoongi.

"Shit."

[ YOONGI'S P.O.V. ]

"Shit."

"Shit is right," Nanami grins and passes envelopes to us both. I grab mine with difficulty, not able to see past the blindfolds. From the ways you move blind, I can tell that you struggle to hold on to yours as well.

"Are the blindfolds necessary?" you ask gentle beside me. Every time you accidentally graze into my arm, I can hear your heels move away from me. I smile every time you manage to, finding it cute.

"Yes," Nanami chimes, glancing over into the empty kitchen. "The party is almost over for most of the guests here, but for you two it's just starting."

"What exactly does that mean?" I ask, slightly amused over how excited Nanami sounds. She says, "You'll both see soon enough." Then, we're both held and moves around. Her friend holds you, while Nanami holds me. A door opens, sounds of chatter diminish, and then sudden watch for steps take course. When I feel the air of outside struck me fast, I breathe, "Backyard."

I guess right. When my blindfolds are taken off and yours are untied, we have our gazes flutter to meet the backyard of the massive house. The friend whispers a, "have fun," as she hops in and locks the back door. Her blinds are shut, our fates are sealed.

I'm in awe. The grass never ends. It's a large space, beautiful. The one and only thing that catches my eye is the twinkling lights above, the fire flaming in decorated pots, and white carpet leading to an alter that stands before chairs in rows. When I open my mouth to speak, I'm only further struck when seeing Bangtan standing: 3 at the alter, 3 pretending to be a crowd ready to cheer. They wait with massive smiles on their faces—waiting.

"A-Ah—" When I look over, I hear that sound leave you with a slight gasp. Your hand is in your face, your eyes are watering, and your head whips to Nanami who smiles triumphally. "Nanami," you ask with a whine, "What is this, wha—"

The girl points away from the alter. "We're going to do a sped-round here for a moment. Worry about the boot-leg alter in a second." She pushes the both of us towards one side of the yard. I try to ignore the alter the best I can, but the glances I continue to make at it makes the boys waiting laugh.

Nanami claps in my face, grabs my attention and makes me face the brick wall in front. "Sit down Min Yoongi," she orders, and I stare at the grass. Slowly finding a seat, I cross my legs and watch Nanami move in front of your teary-eyed form. Her hands rub your arms, her voice is soothing, and she says, "Surprise!"

"Nanami I can't do this."

My friend pouts. "You haven't even started the surprise yet, don't give up so soon."

"I—"

There's a braveness in me that stops you from speaking. Holding you hand, I tug, and tug and you glance down at my cheeky smile that nudges over for you to enjoy this. "Sit with me," I say. You say, "My dress will get dirty on the ground.' I stare at the ground, then at your face. Letting your hand go, I move my palms over the wrapping of your hips. "Here, sit on my lap." You gasp when I pull you down to me.

Your face doesn't meet mine. You're breathing hard, I'm chuckling hard. Wrapping my arms protectively around you when you're successfully on me, I whisper by your ear, "Be here with me." It's a small request that asks for far more than just the obvious.

You soften at my words. Your naked shoulders lean into my chest. I hold back a smile from feeling faint from your scent, glancing over at Nanami who claps in happiness and shakes her hand.

I watch from behind my shoulder as Jungkook runs to a projector that's set up. The maknae presses a few buttons, throws a 'thumbs-up' to Nanami, then runs back to his position by the chairs.

Nanami clears her throat, pulls out a tiny remote from the side of her bra. Making many burst in laughter. She waves her control over the wall before us and a picture displays large onto the side of the house. It's a side-by-side image of the both of us when younger.

"Today, we're gathered here for a speed-round-date-marriage-thingy," Nanami scrunches her nose, "I didn't have time to think of a better name." With a click of her remote, she changes the slide. Now, there's a picture of us older. Teenagers.

"I'm going to babble about your cute lives with even cuter images plastered here behind me," she explains, throwing her hands around in excitement. "Then, we're going to scurry over for an easy-quick play on a wedding you two never had." I can feel you tense in my arms. Moving my hand off your waist, I rub the small of your back reassuringly. Nanami points to the far corner of the yard, finally saying, "Then we'll move to the last step. The honeymoon phase where we'll leave you two alone." You tense again. I follow you, incredible confused.

Before either of us can question, Nanami blocks out for the start of, "Phase 1," she called it, "The Past." There were many embarrassing photos, many glorified stories. Every time I laughed, you shivered in my lap.

My spirits were lifted at such a sweet presentation created by the one narrating. She prances around, dancing with her words, and makes you special by saying, "To think the girl he loved in high school is the one he married in the end."

The switch to "Phase 2," was an interesting one. Nanami continues her skipping, her narrating. With adorable hands that grab me for a push, she has my body walk to stand at the alter. I do. "A little more to the left," she orders, and I roll my eyes with a chuckle. Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin beside me.

I can see the hesitancy in your eyes. You stand next to Nanami that whispers in your ear. You shake your head a few times, look to be close to crying. I'm surprised you haven't already through such overwhelming circumstances. When you say, "I really can't do this," a little too loud, I bite my lip and jog over to you.

There's silence that comes the moment I stand in front of you. I extend my hand and smile, nodding my head over to the alter. "Come marry me," I'm shy as I say these words, "...a second time."

"Go on," Nanami urges at your ear, causing you to jolt awake from a confused haze.

"I..."

I take your hand that rests in knots by your showing skin. Holding on tight, I move backwards in a walk. My eyes are playful, my smile is large and cute. When I see a slight shift in your expression, I can tell that I've won when your shoulders sulk and the power of making you follow conquers. We walk down the carpet together.

Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung cheer dramatically by the chairs. Taehyung being Taehyung, pretends to be a woman that cries over her son being married. While the other two plays into the façade: Jungkook wipes tears that aren't there, while Jimin holds a wailing mother with a stifling smile on his face.

When we get to the alter, you stand in front of me. The moon is light and bright, and I can only tell from the reflection of your watering eyes. I'm pale tonight and you're shining. I rub the backs of your hands with my teasing thumbs. I say, "Don't worry." You say, "Okay."

Then we let go of each other's hands and hear Nanami play music from the projector. She curses when it blasts too loudly. "All My Friends Are Dead" "Xo Tour Life" by Lil Uzi Vert plays. Everyone snaps their head over to Nanami who goes, "Sorry!" The song changes to a humming of piano keys. Vibe romantic once more.

"Open up your envelopes for your vibes." Namjoon chuckles.

"No ceremony outside of that?" I joke.

Hoseok and Jin wave their hands, wanting me to hurry. "It's called 'speed-round-date-marriage-thingy' for a reason," one says. The other says, "Hurry hurry."

I nibble my inner cheek, struggling with my envelope as I open.

You open yours when Jin urges you to. Your hands wipe away tears at your cheeks first.

I hold up a cue-card that comes out of it. Snorting, I can't keep a straight face while reading the 'vows' written for me. "I promise to cherish that delicious ass, girl. Always and forever ever. Love your, Suga sugar Daddy." The play on words is weak and lame but I still laugh, shaking my head like an elder reacting to childish behaviour.

You stare down at your card and then shyly over at everyone else. You look at my eyes, innocent and embarrassed. You say, "I don't think I can say this out loud..." "Take your time," I say softly, smiling in curiousity for what might be on the card.

The crowd cheers you. Nanami joins them.

With a cute wobble, you start. "I promise to r-ride right—" your eyes squint, "Suga sugar Daddy." I hear the others laughing and whispering. I'm trying not to, not wanting to embarrass you further as you finish, "Love this delicious ass good, or else. Love your, cry-baby." You aren't happy by the end of it, and that only makes me want to laugh loud.

"You may kiss your bride," a robotic voice chimes in from the speakers.

You look at me in panic. I smile tight. Shaking my head in reasons to assure you, I lean in and kiss your forehead, sparing you the worry of any boundaries further broken.

We're pushed, we're tugged. I love loudly when Nanami's energetic body has both of us on our feet in a speed-chase. In no time, we're in front of a shed that seems to be lightened on the inside. Cocking my head when coming face to face with it's exterior, I can feel how sweaty your hand gets in reply. I hold on to you tighter.

"Phase 3," she calls it, "the honeymoon."

Before I can question, the door is yanked open and I'm shoved in. With the push to your back, the buckling of your heels allows for a planting in my arms as I help you find balance in the sudden change of ground.

Staring away from you in my arms, I look to Nanami who says last, "Enjoy!" before closing the creaking wood shut with a slam.

When I look away from you and move away from holding on too long, we distance ourselves respectfully in order to gaze over at the location we're in now. When catching the lights, the decorations, and the positions of mystery before us, both of our eyes widen in surprise...

This is inappropriate.

[ YOONGI'S P.O.V. END ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
135K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
1.1K 132 13
in which a boy attempts to fix a broken relationship that is pulling him down with it ≖ a min yoongi short story
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

592K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...