F.W.B ➸ yoonmin x taekook

By crzyhrry

〖COMPLETE〗 Jimin watched the couple flirting from afar and sighed, putting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Th... More

Introduction
✧☾.·:·.* characters *.·:·.☽✧
one ➵ memories
two ➵ dirty desires
three ➵ sleep on it
four ➵ let us continue
five ➵ last period
six ➵ first times
seven ➵ affection
eight ➵ feelings
nine ➵ caught in a lie
ten ➵ gay karaoke
eleven ➵ dominance
twelve ➵ early strolls
thirteen ➵ falling
fourteen ➵ torture
fifteen ➵ intruder
sixteen ➵ oppa
seventeen ➵ dude
eighteen ➵ marks
nineteen ➵ sunshine
twenty ➵ bruised
twenty one ➵ trust
twenty two ➵ love and sex
twenty four ➵ long distance
twenty five ➵ fear
twenty six ➵ sincere
twenty seven ➵ rich
twenty eight ➵ the truth
twenty nine ➵ wedding vows
thirty ➵ happily ever after
{epilogue}

twenty three ➵ home

775 23 38
By crzyhrry

long chapter ~

  ══✦══  

Jungkook jolted awake, his body sweating as he trembled as he held his beating heart.

"Baby?" Taehyung's husky voice was heard as he was woken by Jungkook's heavy breathing, "Is everything okay?"

Taehyung got up, rubbing his eyes as he rubbed his boyfriend's back. "Want some water?"

Jungkook let out a shaky breath before putting his hand over his mouth and letting out a choked sob, "Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung-"

"What?" Taehyung panicked as he held onto his baby, kissing his forehead, "What is it?"

"Some-something bad is g-going to happen," Jungkook cried into his chest, "I can- I can feel it."

Taehyung nodded, running his fingers through Jungkook's hair, wiping away the sweat that was trickling down his forehead, "Everything is okay, shh, stop crying."

"I'm sc-scared."

The night was spent with Taehyung holding Jungkook and whispering that everything was okay and that he was safe.

Little did Taehyung know that it wasn't Jungkook who was in danger.

  ══✦══  

"Oppa oppa oppa oppa-"

"Jimin," Yoongi hissed, "Shut the fuck up before I make you."

Jimin pouted as he sulked, "I want attention~!"

"And I want to graduate, so let me revise," Yoongi said as he flicked over the page of his book, scribbling down important notes that he thought would come in use in the exams. "You should go study too."

"I've already done everything," Jimin shrugged, "Fine, I'll just go play with Tae."

"Jungkook," Yoongi quickly said, "Go play with Jungkook."

"What?" Jimin exclaimed, "Why can't I play with Taehyung?"

Yoongi stilled his writing, setting the pen down and turning to Jimin with a challenging look.

"If you want to play with Taehyung so much, go ahead," Yoongi smirked, "Just know that you will experience something not so fun after you're done."

Jimin's breath hitched as Yoongi suddenly arose, lightly shoving him back and pushing him to the wall, "Y-Yoongi-"

"Don't you mean oppa?"

Jimin held onto Yoongi collar, trying to keep him back but Yoongi was much stronger and pushed past Jimin's arms as he kissed the boy's collarbone making Jimin let out a gasp.

"W-wait-"

"You wanted to play, right?" Yoongi whispered, lightly biting on Jimin's earlobe as shivers ran down the boy's spine and he grabbed hold of Yoongi's shoulders, pulling on the material of his shirt as he whimpered.

"Yes but-"

"So let's-"

"I swear to fucking god," Jimin tutted, "Why won't you let me finish a fucking sentence?"

Yoongi sighed, "Sorry, please continue."

"I.." Jimin gulped, "I forgot."

"You-You-"

"Listen," Jimin cut Yoongi off as he put a finger to the other's lips, "I'm going to go play with Taehyung now and not the play that you are thinking-"

"Jimin-"

"Let me finish," Jimin's voice was stern and Yoongi put a hand to his mouth, imitating zipping up his lips and locking it up with a key, then held the imaginary key to Jimin lips who opened his mouth and pretended to swallow the key.

"You are going to finish studying," Jimin said, gesturing to piles of books, "Then when I come back we are gonna fuck."

Yoongi's eyes lit up and he eagerly nodded and then held his pinkie up and Jimin smiled before hooking his own finger with Yoongi's.

"See ya' later," Jimin waved and Yoongi stared longingly at his figure disappearing behind his bedroom door and to the apartment next door.

"Bye," Yoongi whispered as he slumped in his seat.

He then pulled out the letter he received earlier this morning. He hadn't opened it until now and was curious as it didn't look like the usual letters regarding bills or school work.

Yoongi tore the envelope open, slipping the thin paper out and unfolding it, his eyes skimming the page.

His heart caught in his throat as he read it again and again.

My son, Min Yoongi,

I hate to be having to write this and disturbing your studies but your eomma has gotten herself into trouble again.

I have a terrible illness and the hospital are asking for a family member. You know that I have no connection with your father and you're the only other family member I have.

Son, this is the last time. You're Mother promises.

Please come to sign some papers, you can leave straight away then.

You won't even have to see me. I know how much you hate me but just this last time, give me the chance to be your Mother.

Love,

Ms Min Cha Ok

Yoongi bit his lip to hold back the tears but knew it was impossible. 

His hate for Mother dispersed throughout the years. In truth, he had never sincerely hated his Mother, she was always the light to his life - even if he disagreed with her on almost everything.

The news of his Father leaving was a bigger surprise. His Father was a big inspiration and in honesty, Yoongi loved his Father more than his Mother. He was a great man who tried his best to understand everything before making a rational decision.

His parents were so in love, the separation of them made Yoongi want to find out more because it was as if Yoongi was meant to know this news. Did he not pay close attention?

So, that's why Yoongi didn't waste anytime in packing up his suitcase, putting in enough to help him survive at least a month.

He wrote a small note and stuck it to his bedroom door.

To Jimin:

I'm going away for less than a month. Call me everyday, sorry I can't message you, I'm in a hurry. Hope this note gets to you.

I love you,

Yoongi xx

He knew Jimin wouldn't let him go or would want to go with him and Yoongi wasn't ready to tell his parent of that news yet.

Yoongi then dragged his suitcase all the way down and called a taxi, making his way back home.

  ══✦══  

"Fuck you," Jimin spat as he trudged away, shoving his feet into his trainers, ready to leave Taehyung's apartment.

"Because you keep losing?" Taehyung yelled and Jimin scowled before slamming the door, hearing Jungkook and Taehyung cackle after him.

At least Yoongi could help make his mood better.

Wrong.

As soon as he saw the note on Yoongi's bedroom door, he sprinted back to Taehyung's apartment and cried out in help.

"What the fuck-" Jungkook quickly got up and held Jimin as he sobbed, Taehyung taking the note and reading it.

"He isn't dead, why are you crying?"

"B-because," Jimin cried, "He promised that we would fuck!"

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed silent.

"I'm actually so done with this midget," Taehyung said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What did you just say?" Jimin growled and Taehyung was going to repeat himself when Jungkook quickly put his hand to the elders mouth.

"N-nothing!" Jungkook lied, "He said nothing!"

"I said," Taehyung held a mocking gaze as he used all his power to remove Jungkook's hand from his mouth, "Midget."

That's when Jimin pounced.

  ══✦══  

Jackson's fingers clenched around the bouquet of flowers as he stared up at the two story building.

"Come on," Jackson whispered to himself, "You can do this! Jackson, fighting!"

He slowly made his way to the front door, hesitantly pressing the golden doorbell.

Soon, the front door swung open revealing a woman, short and middle aged, dressed in maid uniform.

"Good afternoon, Sir," She politely greeted, "May I help you?"

"Lee Jae Rin," Jackson said confidently, "Is she here?"

"She has just gone to her bedroom to take a nap," She informed, "Would you like me to pass on a message?"

"No," Jackson smiled, "I'll just go tell her myself."

"Sir-"

Jackson barged in, the woman stumbling back slightly as he had a confident stride all the way up the stairs. Walking down the hallway, he looked at all the doors and instantly knew which belonged to Lee Jae Rin.

The pink door at the end of the hallway belonging to a lover of the colour pink.

His confidence cracked as he held his beating heart, fake crying his pain, "Oh, Jae Rin, how do you manage to turn me like this?"

But he wasn't going to back up now, not after coming so far. Further than the all the other years. He could hear the maid approaching and knew it was time for him to pick up his act and go. Fast.

Jackson took a deep breath as he knocked twice and waited for permission to walk in.

"Come in!"

His heart plummeted to the ground. What was he doing?

But he couldn't back out now. 

He opened the door and was blessed with the image of Jae Rin sitting in the centre of her bed with a white sleeping gown draped on her body, her hair cascading down her back, her make up removed showing her true beauty.

She looked like an angel.

"H-hey," Jackson stuttered as he walked further into the room and Jae Rin's eyes widened.

"Jackson!" She exclaimed, surprise in her voice as she saw the boy dressed casually in a white dress shirt and black jeans, his hair cutely brushing over his forehead.

"Is this a bad time?" Jackson asked, scratching the back of his neck as he inched closer to Jae Rin.

"N-no, not all all," Jae Rin's eyes were gleaming as she looked at the first person she had seen all day besides her housemaids. "Is there something you need?"

Jackson nibbled on his bottom lip as he pulled the flowers from behind his back, holding them in front of Jae Rin's face.

"Happy birthday."

  ══✦══  

Namjoon wiped the sweat off his forehead as he took off his boxing gloves, done with his daily hour boxing session.

"You remember me?" Jin asked as he sat off to the corner, watching Namjoon take off his sweaty shirt with hungry eyes.

"How could I forgot you, princess?" Namjoon's tone had a hint of seduction, something he knew drove Jin wild. 

He was surprised that Jin hadn't grabbed hold of him yet.

Namjoon turned around, facing Jin who had a blank expression as he stared at the floor, "Let's break up."

"W-what?" The colour drained from Namjoon's face as he dropped to his knees and quickly held onto Jin's hands, "What are you talking about, baby?"

"It's clear that you don't even remember me, we never see each other," Jin sadly said, "It's like we are strangers."

"No no," Namjoon's grip around Jin's hand tightened, "I've just been busy these days, you know how busy I get-"

"What? Killing people? Making people's lives miserable?" Jin cut Namjoon off as the boy's shoulders slumped, his grip around Jin's hands loosening.

"Bye, Namjoon."

And with that, Jin walked off.

You would think that this was a daily for Namjoon and his words to Jin weren't sincere, the same endless lies he told to everyone he had relationship with.

However, Namjoon, just like any other human being, had a happy place. A place, person or thing that made him forget about all the difficulties he was facing and focus on just him and the happiness he felt in that short time, knowing that the good feeling he was experiencing would soon end.

Namjoon's time with Jin ended too soon.

  ══✦══  

Yoongi breathed in the nostalgic air of home as he walked down the streets of where he once lived. His heart was beating faster and faster as he neared the house where he group up.

Nothing had changed. 

The yellow tinted houses were still lined up symmetrically, a wide road that barely had any car going through separating them. Although, it did look cleaner with a lot more flowers and greenery.

Yoongi let a grin spread across his face as he saw the blue door at the end of the road.

Number 13.

He practically sprinted to the house, his suitcase skidding against the gravel as he ran faster. He was breathing heavily as he opened his wooden gate and took slow steps down the porch, stepping on the broken marble pathway.

His hand was shaking as he knocked on the door several times.

"Coming!"

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as the door swung open a few minutes after the very familiar voice.

Silence.

"Son?"

Yoongi's heart grew, he could feel the strong pulse throughout his body as he saw his Mother stood on the porch.

Healthy and young.

"Eo-Eomma-"

"Honey?" Another voice called out, this time it was a male, "Who is it?"

"Abeoji?" Yoongi's gasped as he saw the old man, his hair turning a faint grey, however, still managing to look just under the age of 30.

Yoongi wasted no time in taking his parents in his arms, dropping his suitcase on the floor and ignoring it as it thumped on the floor.

All he cared about right now were the loving arms wrapped around him.

  ══✦══  

"Wanna fuck him," Jimin sang as he entered his apartment and Jungkook punched him in the arm, hard. "Ow!"

"I will fuck you if you don't shut the fuck up," Jungkook said through gritted teeth and a gasp was heard behind them.

"No you won't!" Taehyung said and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for staying with me, losers," Jimin grinned and both put up their thumbs.

"Anything for a friend!"

As they entered the apartment, Jimin went to the bathroom while Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the living room, slumping in the sofas as they turned into a tangle of limbs.

They waited for Jimin to come back...

But he never did.

"What's taking him so long?" Jungkook sighed as he played with Taehyung's fingers and Taehyung hummed.

"Hold on," Taehyung detached himself from Jungkook, "I'll go check."

With a nod from Jungkook, Taehyung made his way to Jimin's bedroom; the most reasonable place to look for the boy.

"Hey Jimin-"

Taehyung's words were cut off by the soft whimpers from the other side of the door. 

His body froze.

His fingers reached the door knob and slowly pushed the door open, showing Jimin sat on his bed.

He was straddling his pillow, his fingers gripping onto the material with such strength that his little knuckles were white as paper. His hair fell in front of his face, his mouth ajar and moans slipped out with every roll of the hips.

"More, m-more," Jimin whined, his movements desperate as he rubbed himself against his pillow with more power.

Taehyung let out heavy breaths as he felt something twitch in his lower stomach.

"Jimin," Taehyung called out and Jimin gasped before halting his hips and jumping back.

"T-Tae-"

"Let me help," Taehyung cut Jimin off as soon as he saw the tears in the boy's eyes.

"Huh?"

"Pretend I'm Yoongi," Taehyung said, his face blunt as he neared Jimin, "You miss him a lot, it will help you calm down."

"N-No."

The thought of cheating made Jimin want to die. No way was he going to be a victim of his own words, he decided long before that cheating had no excuses.

"You did it with Yoongi," Taehyung reasoned as he watched Jimin's face turn a deep red.

"H-how did you-"

"It was pretty obvious, plus I heard you two talking," Taehyung softly smiled.

"I wasn't with anyone at the time," Jimin finally said, "You have Jungkook and I have Yoongi. You made your feelings pretty clear, Taehyung. Let's forget about us now, okay?"

Taehyung stared at Jimin with intense lust before he bit his lip and got up, sudden worry now replaced the longing look he once had.

"I-I'm sorry," Taehyung said, "Jungkook and I will be right back."

Jimin brushed his hair back as he watched Taehyung leave, the sound of Jungkook's curios voice becoming distant as the two left the apartment.

  ══✦══  

Taehyung's breathing was heavy as Jungkook wrapped his lips around his tip, kitten licking his length before attempting to fit it all in his mouth.

"Fuck," Taehyung groaned as he pulled on Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook smiled, taking in more of Taehyung's length and bobbing his head. 

"Feels good?" Jungkook asked around Taehyung, the vibration of his voice making Taehyung nearly go over the edge. The boy nodded in response, his face scrunched up in pleasure.

"G-gonna-" Taehyung's grip around Jungkook's hair tightened as he felt his climax approaching, his moans more high pitched as he bucked his hips.

Jungkook pulled off quickly, wrapping his hand around the base of Taehyung cock and pumping it a few times.

Finally, Taehyung released all over Jungkook's hand with a moan of someone's name.

"Jimin."

  ══✦══  

so, i understand that these chapters where there is a lot happening are getting confusing but this is all happening at the same time. also, i didn't think it was necessary to make a whole chapter for a small segment of a story, only including important parts that will help the story progress as i believe all that unnecessary bullshit gets a bit boring.

if you need some things clearing up, just message me or comment, i'll reply as soon as i can :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
2.5K 403 15
(✔️) In which Hoseok discovered his unknown desire just after encountering Min yoongi in tight jeans with leather jacket, and ends up confessing his...
145K 6K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...
393K 18K 33
Yoongi, a lonely man just wants a companion. Warning :- »Kinks »Sexual scenes »Cross dressing males »Boy x boy »Mentions of abuse »Strong langua...