Original Night (Rosalie Hale)

By NoBodyElseAround

When you read this story I want you to know it's mine. Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I am not going to l... More

Introductions
000
002
Question
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
AUTHORS NOTE 2

001

11.4K 258 39
By NoBodyElseAround

My name is Fenrir Mikaelson. If you've heard of me I wouldn't be surprised though it's not like I care what you hear.

I've been on my own for a while with a few visitors. In that time I've been doing the same things I've been doing for literally a thousand years.

Ignoring most of my family (what's left undaggered that is), feeding off the unlucky people that I come across, erasing their memory of what I'd done just to let them go.

I've considered joining Nik with hunting for the moonstone. But I didn't want to get even more roped in with that considering the last time we tried, with the help of Elijah, was a total failure and a complete and total waste of my time.

So, now here I am driving around some small town in Washington while it's pouring rain.

I decided to do something I've never done in all my years and that's to pick a place, stay and try to have a life here.

I get out of my 1969 Black Dodge Charger and walk into this small dinner.

I sit in a booth and grab the menu when the waitress walks over smiling at me and politely asks if I would like anything to eat or drink. I look her in the eyes, smiling and reply, "Yes, I would like a coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugar. Also, is there a newspaper in here?"

Scribbling down the coffee with 2 sugar and cream. "Yeah, I bring out you coffee along with the newspaper." Smiling as she walks away.

After she brings what I asked for I open the newspaper to see what the news are around town.

One thing I learned is that if your going to settle down somewhere make sure that it's a small town and if you want to run and hide go to the cities.

Upon settling always find the people with power, make sure there's no vervain for them to use, and compell them.

Just in case you make a mess you need to make sure it stays under wraps.

I finish reading the paper gaining a few things. Next find the few people in power in this small ass town.

Should be easy enough.

Getting up I put a $100 on the table taking my leave in search of the things that need done.

~~~~~Time skip~~~Bella's home~~~

I just got back into town from having a "snack" if you know what I mean. And not sex.

Driving back home to my "dads" house, Charlie Swan, Chief of police. He took me in when I compelled him to let me stay with him and to adopt me.

I could've easily afforded a place of my own and compelled the town but I figured in a town this small there would always be questions.

So I took a much safer route and compelled the chief of police a few years ago.

In his eyes I didn't look 18 I looked 15 and needed a home. A family.

Pulling up to the house I see that the police car is not here. I get out and go upstairs to my room.

He must've gone to get Bella from the airport.

He told me his daughter was coming to live with us because of his ex-wife married some minor league baseball player and will be traveling with him.

I get of of my car and walk to my bedroom.

The back room in the small house.
Its cozy but I like it.

I haven't officially met Isabella, or Bella as she prefers to be called in person we have called and texted each other getting to know one another.

Over the years I've actually grown a soft spot for the both of them.

Charlie may be socially awkward but he's literally the dad I've never had.
He'll take me fishing with him and his friends whom I've also compelled the same as him.

We'll talk about sports my favorite being hockey since I could never be able to do that even with being a vampire.

He also doesn't mind that I was born differently. By differently I mean intersex. For some that don't really know what I mean I'll dumb it down for you I was born with the bottom half being a dude and the top half being dudette.

Bella even though she's a shy bookworm and takes after Charlie with people. I've got her to come out of her shell a little bit around me.
Which will be entertaining to actually see other people witness.

She is the exact opposite of Rebekah and that had to be a major key feature as to why I'm keen to be listening to her talk to me on the phone.

After today we'll finally met each other face-to-face.

Lying down on my bed with my hands folded on my chest I hear the cruiser pull up. After hearing the car doors and trunk shut I decide to eavesdrop on them just to hear them walking toward the door when Charlie finally says, "Guess Fen's home."

"Fe's home?" Bella asked.

"Yeah, she's probably in her room listening to some music or sleeping. Do you want me to get her?" Charlie replies while unlocking the door and opening it. Entering along with Bella.

"No, not yet I want to get settled in first."

"Okay, well I cleaned of some shelves in the bathroom."

"Oh right, one bathroom."

"Pretty good work lamp. Fen picked out the bed stuff. You like-you like purple right?" Charlie asks Bella a little nervously.

"Purples cool thanks."

"Ok" I hear Charlie say before walking out of her room and walking downstairs to mine. Knocking and opening the door.

"Ok, I know it's late but you got all your classes picked out for school?"

Sighing, I reply a quick "yup." He chuckles at my reply.

I sit up in order to look over at him standing the doorway wearing his police uniform and a smile on his face. "You know you can still decide to be home schooled, right."

Nodding at him, "Yeah, but where's the fun in letting Bella go to school all alone. She'd be having all the fun."

Knowing that their are Cold Ones attending the school. I had Charlie sign me up as soon as I found out Bella was coming home. She may not be blood but she's family, especially after talking to her over the phone for the past few years and getting to know her.

TIME SKIP- MARCH- 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL MIDDLE OF THE SEMESTER

(What Fenrir's wearing)

Ignoring the stares of the humans I get out of my car to wait for Bella. I hear her pumpkin (her truck Charlire got her from Billy) before I see it. She exits her car walking towards me when a male says "Nice ride." Laughing as she says thanks.

Heading to the office to grab my schedule with Bella walking beside me. Grabbing our schedules off the blond haired secretary.

I don't really bother asking her if we have any classes together considering she's a junior and I'm a senior. Instead I ask, "You'll be okay right? By yourself I mean?"

She looks up from her schedule  nodding showing me a shy smile, "Yeah, you know it Fenny."

I give her a small glare. "Keep your voice down I don't want some loser I don't know nor like calling me that."

Laughing she says, "Be nice. And if you don't like it I can always change it."

"To what, Fefe?" I sarcastically reply, while opening the office door for her letting her out before exiting as well.

"Well if that's what you want me to call you then I have no objections." Bella says back with a little sarcasm.
I smile proud that I'm rubbing off on her a bit.

Stopping in the middle of the hallway before we part ways I looked at her chuckling shaking my head, "Personally, I don't really care what you call me cause you my sister by adoption or not. But please if your going to give me a nickname make it badass. I'll meet you in lunch okay?"

Bella starts to get a little nervous knowing that it's time that we part ways for the school day until lunch, "Y-Yeah s-sure see you at lunch."

I smile sweetly at her touching her shoulder, "You'll be fine and if anyone bothers you I'll kick their ass." I finish off with my famous Mikaelson smirk.

Walking away from Bella looking at my schedule when someone taps my shoulder.

Looking up and turning to face a short woman about 5'3 with black spiky hair, tan colored eyes and pale skin and a male beside her looking like he's in actual pain. Huh, two Cold Ones. Tilting my head curious and smiling, "Yes?"

"It's you." The Cold One asks."Hi, my name's Alice Cullen and this is Jasper Hale." Cullen where do I know that name from. It's sounds so familiar.

Wait, I used to know a Carlisle Cullen 300 years ago. Hmm, guess he's either A.) a Cold One as well or B.) He had a child(ren) that unfortunately got turned. I hope it's the former.

"My name's Fenrir Mikaelson-Swan."
Holding out my hand for both of them to shake, which Alice and Jasper do.

Jasper stops as soon as he touches my hand looking a little relaxed.

Releasing his hand. I look back to Alice, "You had a question I believe?"

"Yeah, can you sit with us at lunch?" Alice asks happily.

"Sure." I say a bit suspiciously.

Jasper speaks up in a low voice quickly saying, "Your not human are you? I can't feel anything from you."

Feel? Must be an empath. "Neither. Are you an Empath?"

His eyes widen in surprise before quickly returning to normal. Alice laughs a tinkering laugh at Jasper.

When the bell rings.

I linger in the halls as I walk them glide away to class not only looking back as I watch them wondering why they want me to sit with them later.

______________________________

Okay first redone chapter let me know what you guys think.

I know that I didn't show the introductions between the Swans that will be showed later.

Comment if you see any mistakes.

Other than that I'll check y'all later ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 453 14
Twilight x Mikaelson Reader ⚠️ WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANYTIME SOON⚠️ "𝙾𝚑, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔." "𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍, �...
584K 13.5K 19
in which the strongest vampire is super possessive over what's hers • " yes, i get jealous. yes, i'm possessive. why? because what's mine is MINE." •...
185K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
869K 13.4K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...