69 DAYS [Akashi Seijuro X OC]

By akashi_ryuuki

[1st place in Seijuro Akashi category of KnB Watty Awards 2014 Fall/Winter] [2nd place in Kuroko no Basuke ca... More

69 DAYS
First Encounter
A Librarian
When are you free ?
Sunday's Disaster
Defeated for the first time
Doctor's Daughter ?!
Chiharu's sadness and Chihiro's reasons
Training Camp!
Calamity Strikes
Love
A Favor
Megane bishoujo , megane bishounen !
Help from Tokyo
Class and Library Preparations
School Festival!
Jealousy
Next is Tokyo!
Reo's Absolute Happiness
Unexpected Confession
Reply
Meeting Kiseki no Sedai
Mad
Faith
Wake me up
A Day to Remember
I'm Alive
First Snow
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER!
An Honoured Fanart

Apologies

7K 304 133
By akashi_ryuuki

Chapter 18- Apologies.

    “Ugh it’s all your fault for pushing me into the pool !” I grumbled as Akashi brought me to the edge of the pool. He didn’t play. Me and him. We just sat at the side (because I can’t float in the water) watching them have fun. I pitied Akashi for not being able to join the fun.

    “Even if I didn’t, you don’t bring any swimsuits with you right ?” he questioned. At that, I was defeated. Yukina swam to us. I splashed some water at her face.

    She giggled and returned the favor. I moved my head but it hit Akashi’s chin and he groaned. “Ow. What’s your head made up of ?” he muttered.

    “Sorry .” I laughed and continued splashing water at Yukina’s face. She had fun and me too. And Akashi had fun too, watching us splashing water at each other. If I know how to swim, I’d be chasing Yukina by now.

    I dodged her attack and my head almost hit Akashi again but he managed to dodge it. “Kina, please take note that you’re in my arms, any deadly moves will affect me too. Don’t move your head like that .” he warned. I stopped laughing.

Wait a minute.

Wait a freaking minute.

Oh my God.

I’M IN HIS FREAKING ARMS OH GOD NO I JUST REALIZED THIS.

My cheeks reddened with embarrassment as I just fucking realized that my back was pressing against him.

I AM SO OUTTA HERE.

    “I’m out .” I said and struggled out of his arms. He released me out of confusion and I climbed up.

Whew. That was embarrassing.

I didn’t thought I was so close to him all the while!

    I stood and headed to the towel section. Uh my head’s spinning. I staggered right and left. Then I slipped.

Into the water again.

But this time, Akashi was far away, at the other end.

I gasped before closing my eyes shut and tried to control my panic. The water rushed to my mouth as soon as I entered the water.

=w=

    “What the hell is wrong with you !?” Akashi scold me after he pulled me up. I panted for breath and coughed. It wasn’t long. It took him about 10 seconds to rush to me. Yukina stopped beside him.

    “Oh what the fuck I thought I’m going to die !” I muttered.

    I stopped mumbling to myself and looked at him.

Wet hair.

Half naked.

He was biting his lower lip.

He’s frowning.

He’s hot.

    Everyone rushed to us. “Seikina are you okay ?” Reo asked and I snapped out of my fantasy.

    “I’m forever okay, don’t worry .” I replied with a smile. Akashi turned me around and pushed my back as I climbed and took Reo’s awaiting hands.

    “Nee-chan, I’m hungry .” Yukina said. I wanted to help her but Akashi was faster. He threw Yukina up and Eikichi caught her.

    I gaped. Yukina squealed happily. “That was cool !” she said.

    “If she ever falls I’m so gonna kill you both .” I said.

    Akashi chuckled and climbed up. After an hour of taking showers and stuffs, we sat in the dining room, ready to eat. “Okay, Akito, why not you tell us about your basketball team .” Kotarou spoke.

    “No !” I cut him off. Everyone turned to me. “I mean, go on ....”

    Akito hmm-ed. “Nothing special actually. We’re all ordinary .” he answered.

    “Hey, you’re lying ,” I pointed at him. “You can shoot a ball to the net from the other end !”

    “You could !?” Eikichi gasped.

    “That’s err.... sometimes ....” he smiled.

    “But you can’t dunk .” I held my laugh.

    “Hey you don’t have to mention that !” he snapped. I burst out laughing.

    “You can’t? But you’re tall ,” Reo said. “Even Sei-chan could do it .”

    “Everytime he dunked, the ball would bounce and hit his face,” I answered. “That’s why he was in the hospital last two months! He tried to make a dunk in the rain and fell pretty badly and fractured his poor legs.”

    Akito scowled at me and I stuck out my tongue at him. We returned death glares. “Alright let’s eat .” Chiharu interrupted the tense atmosphere. Yukina gobbled down her food greedily and since I’m sitting opposite of her, Akashi was the one who wiped her mouth and helped her.

*  *  *  *

    It was about midnight, I woke up because of nothing and I needed fresh air. Akashi had told us about this house. There’s an open balcony upstairs so I went there, quietly not to let anyone hear my steps. I opened the door to the balcony and winced at the cold wind blowing calmly.

    A figure stood there watching the stars. “Akito .” I spoke and went closer. He turned to me.

    “I see you’ve grown taller .” I said awkwardly.

    He scowled. “I was always tall .”

    I faked a laugh and inhaled sharply. “Actually.... sorry .”

    He stared at me. “For ?”

    “Leaving without telling you.”

    He looked away. “I forgave you a long time ago. You deserves your happiness as long as you live .”

    “You’re my best friend forever Akito .” I smiled.

    He returned the smile. “I know .”

    “How’s Aoi ?” I asked.

    He thought for a moment. “Still fangirling over his own girlfriend .”

    I chuckled. “That’s the 5th girl this year I think .”

    “Yeah, womanizer much .” he commented. We went silent again before he spoke. “I’m going in. You should too. It’s cold outside .”

    I nodded and let him disappear out of my sight. I leaned my hands against the railing. Cool breeze. I smiled and covered my mouth with my shawl. Then, a sharp pain pierced through my whole body.

Ow.

Ouch.

Damn.

Not now.

    I coughed and my legs went numb while I could feel my heart beating slow. Heat rushed to my face. I sat down, patting my chest. “Argh ....” I groaned in pain and shut my eyes.

    “Kina .”

    I raised my hand, indicating a ‘don’t come near’ but he went to me anyway and held my hands. “No, let me go !” I struggled out of his grips.

    Akashi’s grips tightened. “Kina, stop struggling!”

    I winced but stopped anyway, didn’t dare to look at him. I let my head down. “It hurts .” I murmured.

    “I’ll call a doctor .” he said and got up but I pulled his hands and he bent down again.

    “Don’t !” I gasped. He frowned, not knowing what to do. “Don’t call anyone!”

    I tried to breathe as calm as possible. He patted my back gently. My legs still hurt but my heartbeat had gone to normal rate back after a few tries. “I’m sorry .” I said.

    “I understand .” was his answer.

    I went silent and we stayed there, unmoving for quite a time.

*  *  *  *

    “Yukina wait—don’t !”

    “Ugh what the fuck is wrong with you guys !?”

    “She’s still a kid you shouldn’t use that f-word― Yukina, not again!”

    “You two are gonna clean this mess after I finished, got that Yukina ?!”

    “Nee-chan is so mean !”

    “I am not! You made this mess, you clean it !”

    “Okay wait don’t fight, Yukina we’re cleaning this together okay .”

    “No! You clean it yourself .”

    “Yukina that’s meaner than you sister !”

    “But I hate cleaning !”

    “Then don’t throw the eggs anymoooooreeee !!!!”

    The kitchen door opened and we stopped our movements as Akashi entered. “Whoa, what a mess .” he commented.

    “That goes to Yukina .” I replied.

    “Nii-chan !” Yukina wanted to hug Akashi but I pulled her hands.

    “You smell like eggs, don’t hug people, that’s rude .” I said. She pouted.

    “You can hug meeee !” Kotarou interrupted.

    “Noooo you smell like eggs too .” Yukina distanced herself.

    “Hey that’s mean! You’re the one who threw the eggs at me !” Kotarou grumbled. Yukina giggled then hugged his legs.

    “Now I have to take shower again !” I sighed and placed the tray of chocolate muffins on the counter. “I’m going, Yukina you follow me, I’m not going to clean the bathroom again .” I said and dragged Yukina.

    “You guys—I mean you girls are taking shower together ?” Kotarou asked.

    “Yeah. Or she’d play with the shampoo and never come out .” I said.

    “That’s porn Kina .” Akashi teased.

    “IT’S NOT !” I protested. “I’m going, bye !”

    I heard those two guys laughed before I went to my room.

okay, sorry for grammars or spelling mistakes here i'm too lazy to check it >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.6K 21
'It was the memories of that summer that makes it hard to move on' Will I ever forget them? ~Based off of the song September by Daughtry~ FYI: all Kn...
49.3K 1.4K 22
[Akashi x reader] "someday you'll cry for me like I cried for you; someday you'll miss me like I missed you; someday you'll need me like I needed you...
572K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
13K 572 27
**Sequel to 'The Phantom' ** After the events at the school, Kuroko and his group started preparing for a war, But when other things happen, they ha...