Reo's Absolute Happiness

Chapter 20- Reo’s absolute happiness.

    “How many ice-cream you ate this month, Yukina?” I asked after we got out of the cosplayer cafe. Yukina just giggled and continued licking her ice-cream. Reo was having the most fun and kept on taking pictures with every cosplayer he saw. Even at the street of Akihabara, there are many cosplayers wandering around. Akihabara is well-known as the town of electricity, more like gadgets and stuffs.

    You can buy electronic gadgets at cheap price. We are now heading towards an arcade. On the way, I saw a very fascinating place. Weapons store. Tokyo I love you. While Reo’s busy taking pictures along the way, I slipped out of the group and entered the weapons store. The shopkeeper still recognized me.

    “Hey Seikina!” the shopkeeper, Kayaba, waved his hand when he saw me. I waved back.

    “Kayaba-san !” I smiled.

    He got out of his chair and went to me. “The Murasame sword had arrived two weeks ago. Would you like to buy it ?”

    “Whoa, what about the hottest Masamune figures you ordered since years ago ?”

    He grinned. “Arrived last week, ma’am.”

    “Show me!”

    I followed him to the store room at the back. He went through some boxes and finally took out a red box. It’s 30cm in length and about 10cm wide with the height of 5cm. He removed the lid and I gaped.

    “Holy shit !” I cursed.

    Masamune figure. Fighting with Yukimura. Just like in the Basara. They were on air, with Yukimura’s spear aiming at Masamune’s eyes while Masamune aimed his six swords at Yukimura’s body. Blue electric and red fire was behind them, representing their spirit of fighting.

    “How’s that ?” Kayaba smirked.

    “Beyond awesome .” I said in disbelief.

    “Akane Seikina,” a voice called. Kayaba and I looked up and saw a redhead standing there. “Don’t disappear like that again .” he said and entered. When he saw the stuffs on my hand he chuckled.

    “Take your time, miss .” he patted my arm and went out. Kayaba looked at me.

    “Boyfriend ?” he asked.

    “Nooooo !” I answered. “Just a friend from Kyoto .”

    “Oh what about um, Akito ?”

    “Will meet him later .”

    “Okay, so are you gonna buy that ?” he pointed.

    “Oh, yeah, of course ,” I handed him the stuff and got out with him. “With the Murasame sword please .”

    “On your service ma’am .” he nodded.

    “Stop calling me ma’am, sir .”

    He let out a small laugh and packed the stuffs whatsoever. After paying and thanked him, I went out and followed the group. The weather’s cold and luckily this time I didn’t forget my gloves. I exhaled and rubbed my hands together. Winter has arrived but snow is yet to rain down.

    “Ah !” Kotarou exclaimed and pointed to a woman sitting on a chair with a big pearl-like ball on the table across the road. “Fortune teller!”

    “Let’s go there !” Eikichi said and we crossed the road together. The woman stared at us. Silence surrounded us before Reo decided to break it.