When are you free ?

Chapter 3- When are you free ?

    “Come on Sei-chan! Let’s go in! You’re the bravest among us !”

    I sighed when I heard a voice outside the library.

    “Reo-nee is a coward !”

    “No!”

    “But it’s true !”

    After a moment of silence, the door slowly opened. In came, Akashi and his other 2 friends. We exchanged stares.

    “Akashi.... Welcome ....” I spoke.

    “Kina. So you're the librarian .” Akashi said.

    “WAIT—YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER ?!” the shorter one asked, completely shocked while the taller one gaped.

    I smiled at their reactions. “Yeah, somehow .” I answered.

    “So.... you ain’t a ghost ?” the shorter one waved a hand in front of my eyes and tapped my shoulder.

    Akashi glanced at him and chuckled. “She’s not a ghost, Kotarou .” he said.

    The one Akashi called Kotarou pulled back his hand and grinned. The taller one kind of smiled and extended his hand. “I’m Mibuchi Reo. Just call me Reo .” he said.

    I shook his hand. “Akane Seikina. Nice to meet you .” I smiled.

    “Hayama Kotarou !”

    I nodded and shook his hand too. Soon, we began talking and I realized Akashi watching us.

/(^o^)\

    I shrieked when I almost fell of the tree. It took me a while to climb the huge tree and my leg slipped. I adjusted myself and breathed out a sigh of relief after I reached the top.

    Looking down, I saw a guy underneath and he was looking up at me, no emotions shown on his face. “Don’t look at anything you shouldn’t .” I warned.

    “White .” he tilted his head.

    “What the hell—you did not just saw my –“

    “I did saw your underwear .”

    “Ugh !” and I climbed down, almost fell on him if I didn’t stabilize myself when I landed. “Who are you? What are you doing here ?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

    “I am no one. And I’m here to rest .” he answered.

    I narrowed my eyes, wanting to argue more but then a loud voice got our attention. “LOOK OUT !!!!”

    I frowned and saw a baseball flying towards us with high speed. I ducked my head but the ball didn’t go to my direction. It went straight to the guy and he couldn’t dodge in time.

He fainted. Blood oozed out from his forehead.

/(Q.Q)\

    “Mayuzumi Chihiro is his name .” the nurse at the infirmary told me.

    “Ah thank you !” I smiled, nodding. The nurse walked out of the infirmary to somewhere.

    I looked at the guy who’s now lying on the bed, head bandaged, eyes closed. I went closer to him. Funny how he couldn’t dodge the ball. I waited and waited then he finally opened his eyes. Rubbing his forehead, he winced.

    “Where is this ....” he murmured.

    “Infirmary .” I answered. He turned his head to me.