Original Night (Rosalie Hale)

By NoBodyElseAround

When you read this story I want you to know it's mine. Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I am not going to l... More

000
001
002
Question
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
AUTHORS NOTE 2

Introductions

15.3K 240 64
By NoBodyElseAround

This is my first fanfiction I claim nothing except my character, Fenrir Mikaelson.

If there's any mistakes or errors please let me know and I'll fix it right up for you, thank you.

Name: Fenrir Mikaelson

Nicknames: Fe, Fefe, Fenny

Age: 1,023 but looks 18 but is actually in her early 20's

Face Claim: Skyler Samuels

Appearance: Is 6'5 with piercing blue eyes, blonde/ light brown hair, pale skin. Always wears a blue lapis-lazuli, daylight ring, on her left hand middle finger. Also has the same Old English accent as her family.

Personality: Loyal to her family, holds the promise of "Always and Forever" close to her heart, protective of her siblings and some friends that she dems worthy of her trust and hasn't betrayed her or her family, will take blame for the misgivings of her older fraternal twin, Niklaus, caring  and loving through tries to hide it, can me mean, rude, insensitive, stubborn, strong-willed, cruel especially when it's granted and isn't afraid to show her superiority to people she thinks are weak, is easy to anger though tries to be calm, looks up to her brothers Elijah and Niklaus (Finn not so much), the only person that Nik trusts without a doubt, doesn't show much interest in breaking the curse placed on Nik and herself by their mother, Ester.

Family: Mikael Mikaelson (Step-Father--Original Vampire)

Esther Mikaelson (Mother--Deceased--Witch)

Ansel (Biological Father-- Deceased-- Werewolf)

Dahlia (Maternal Aunt-- Alive--Witch)

Freya Mikaelson (Older Sister--kidnapped by Dahlia-- Witch)

Finn Mikaelson (Older Brother-- Daggered-- Original Vampire)

Elijah Mikaelson (Older Brother-- Alive-- Original Vampire)

Niklaus Mikaelson (Older Fraternal Twin Brother-- Alive-- Original Vampire/ Werewolf Hybrid)

Kol Mikaelson (Younger Brother-- Daggered-- Original Vampire)

Rebekah Mikaelson (Younger Sister-- Daggered- Original Vampire)

Henrik Mikaelson (Younger Brother-- Deceased-- Human)

Gifts: Superhuman speed, superhuman strength, heightened senses,  hypnotize, Immune to werewolf venom which is fatal to vampires, can compelled not only humans but regular vampires as well, invincible, fertile when become Vampire-Werewolf Hybrid

Weaknesses: Can't compell Original Vampires, Vervain, sunlight without daylight ring, White Oak Stake, hunger for blood, has to be invited into house in order to enter

Bio/ Background: Was born in a place called Mystic Falls, Virginia at the turn of the 10th century. When her mother, Ester had an affair with Ansel, Niklaus and Fenir's biological father, when she and Mikael were drifting apart due to his harsh behavior. She became fearful of Mikael finding out about her betrayal so she gave Niklaus and Fenrir a cursed pendant, which weakened them and also prevented them from triggering the werewolf curse. Because of this Mikael viewed them, Niklaus more than Fenrir, as weak causing them to be the focus of his violence while claiming that he's trying to "toughen them up."

When Nik and Henrick snuck out of the caves to see the werewolves transform on the full moon they didn't expect it to become a tragic accident.

When Nik returned carrying a lifeless Henrick, Fenrir took the blame of her brother telling Mikael that it was her idea and that it's her fault. Knowing that if she didn't Nik would've faced the brunt of Mikael's grief that morphed into anger.

Ester and Mikael tired of losing children asked Ayana Bennett, witch ally and family friend, to preform a spell to make them superior to the werewolves. When she refused Mikael requested that Ester do it--she did, in order to keep the rest of her children safe while ignoring the warnings of Ayana.

After performing the spell and feeding her children blood from she had Mikael kill them.

When they awoke new to their vampire life forced upon them they learned that with every strength their was a weakness.

The power of the Sun for life would burn them and keep them in the dark,  The Old White Oak Tree for immortality would be the only thing that can immobile or kill them, Vervain that grew on and around the White Oak Tree had the power to stop compulsion and burn them, neighbors that had once invited them into their homes had power to keep them out unless invited in. The worst of their weakness that they shared was the hunger for blood. Blood craved above all else.

In their hunger they massacred half of their village. Niklaus and Fenrir killed their first human triggering the werewolf curse, thus revealing Esters infidelity.

Mikael in rage, slaughtered  half the village before finding Ansel, the twins' biological father, and killing him. He forced Ester to suppress Niklaus's and Fenrir's werewolf side by using the blood of the doppelganger, Tatia.

Niklaus furious at mother's betrayal, killed her. Nik blamed their father for her murder.

Mikael then fled from their village in rage, followed by Finn and Kol. After burying their mother, Elijah, Niklaus, Fenrir, and Rebekah also left their hometown.

Mikael desired to ruin and kill Klaus and Fenrir in order to get revenge for the murder of his wife. Though Fenrir wasn't at the time aware of Nik's betrayal planned to take the blame for it as soon as Nik told her. She wasn't going to let anybody hurt her twin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 17.2K 76
Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a small town called forks. This town also...
185K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
67.7K 1.5K 18
Rowen is the elder more methodical and calculating half sister of Isabella swan. While Bella was whisked away to live with her mom Reneé. Rowen staye...
298K 7.1K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...