A Girl's Diary

By A_dodo

Everyone has at least one secret, right? But what happens when the most dangerous ones are revealed? The lif... More

Prologue
...
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘  - School Is A Bitch!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ก - Did Someone Say Fairies?!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ข - I Know Karatรฉ
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃ - It's A Pizza Emergency!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ค - The Note
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฅ - I believe he's a dumbaas
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฆ - I Knew You Were Trouble
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ง - Another Queen Bitch
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘จ - Let's Partaaay... Or Not!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ“ช - How Do You Say Hi In Korean?
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘  - I Dare You.
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ก - Bumping Into Trouble... Literally!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ข - Do You Come Here Alot?
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ฃ - I'd Rather Fail!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ค - Cupid Screwed Up!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ฅ - This Is Everything I Never Wanted!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ฆ - Triple Identity!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘ง - Umbrella, Ella, Ella...
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ โ‘จ - Boy, That Sure Was Weird!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ“ช - I Count, You Run!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘  - Tommy Tom Tom
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ก - You'll Call Me Your Majesty
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ข - Two Birds, No Stone!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ฃ - Ooh! What Do We Have Here!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ค - When Nightmares Come True!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ฅ - He's Like Art. Terrible Art, But Still Art!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ฆ - Time To Show Them
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘ง - Why Can't We Go Mini-golfing
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘กโ‘จ - Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ“ช - Previously On: Chaotically Stupid!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘  - I Have To Feed My Cat?!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ก - My Icy Heart, It's Melting
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ข - Hallelujah My Ass!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ฃ - Getting Love Struck Is A Real Thing!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ค - It's Unnecessary, But It Establishes Power!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ฅ - The Moon Has Seen Too Much!!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ฆ - The Earth Is A Triangle!!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘ง - Midnight Coffee Race
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ“ช - Telepathy Freaks The Shit Out Of Me!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘  - Alice In Zombieland!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ก - What? Why? How?
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ข - Terrifying... I love it!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ฃ - One Way Ticket To Hell!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ค - What The Hell? I'm In Hell!!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ฅ - Monsters Definitely Live In The Closet!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ฆ - Please, Don't Hate Me...
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘ง - Unwelcomed Text
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฃโ‘จ - The Sand, The Sea, You And Me
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ“ช - You Should've Seen Her Face
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘  -Your Ass Must Be Jealous Of The Shit Coming Out Of Your Mouth
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ก - Out Of The Covers
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ข - The Un-fortune Cookie
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ฃ - I Must Be Dead Cause This Is Hell!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ค - Beyond The Blindfold
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ฅ - A Fucking Road Trip To Hell!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ฆ - When Jealously Leads The Plan
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘ง - The City Falls Silent
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘คโ‘จ - Guess Who Has Been Resurrected!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฅโ“ช - Sarcasm Is Not An Attitude, It's An Art!
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฅโ‘  - Dumping The Ice Bucket
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฅโ‘ก - Back On Track
๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ฅโ‘ข - The Girl Behind The Mask

๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ก โ‘ขโ‘จ - The Second Big Bang

813 266 20
By A_dodo

One fact everyone should know.

The most dangerous formula in the universe.

Aurora + emergency + come fast = big crisis

Nothing to joke about here. I nearly went out of the house in a towel forgetting about everything to get to Aurora. Thank God Tommy was there to prevent this!

It was as if the third world war was about to erupt!

While I was putting on decent clothes, Tommy ordered an uber for us.

He decided to ditch school to come with me. For some mysterious reason, Tommy's car tires were all flat. It was as if the whole planet was going into panic mode.

When we reached the company, I headed straight to Aurora's office. Knocking was never one of the things I did and I wasn't about to start now. So, I crached into her office swinging the door wide open and rushing inside.

"I'm here! What's happening?" I said breathing hard. Dammit! I should have taken the elevator instead of running the whole 16 floors on the stairs. "Did somebody die?" I asked. This was the worst case scenario I could come up with for an emergency!

"No, no one died." She said slowly getting out of her chair and closing the door behind Tommy. "Look at this," she handed me a piece of paper.

I unfolded it slowly. It was a note written in the same style of the ones I found before.

The letters got blurry. "Where did you find this?" I asked lowly. Barely able to control my tears of panic.

Touch what's mine and face the consequences
You're doomed so don't make it worse

I could only think of that accident! Who else would write this?

"It was in your studio," She said cutting me out of the horrible thoughts. "Maybe we should increase security around you."

"This would just reveal her." Tommy stated. "She's still Cinnamon!"

"It doesn't matter, Tommy." I said dryly. "Who would believe that Cinnamon is me?" I laughed with no humour.

"Well, Ron thought you were better." Aurora said.

I laughed even harder. "He was using me." I sat down. "To get his fiance jealous or whatever." I shrugged.

I was feeling my walls rebuilding. Making me even more empty from the inside. Like a beautiful empty jewellery box!

A memory played in my head taking me back...

The smoke from his cigarette was making my lungs burn. It was the only thing I smelled for days. I took the opportunity of him not focusing on us ignoring the pain in my leg.

Tommy and I were both tied to chairs. Our backs against each other. I had to get us out of here. And I knew Tommy was too weak to help. He was always drugged meaning always unconscious.

I kept pulling my hands apart. Even though I could feel blood trickling down my hands, I pulled even harder. I had to get us out.

I was almost free but then he saw me...

He stalked around me like a lion to his prey. When he saw the horror he was looking for, he pulled my chin, sending panic through my body. I was holding my tears back.

"Stupid bitch," he laughed darkly discarding his knife on the ground and shifting his hand into fist. I reacted fast kicking him in the balls... hard!

Making my chair flip at the force, I rolled over. Like a boss! And started searching for a door. I ran over to it when I saw it, trying to open it but to no avail. The man was just behind me, I could feel it.

C'mon c'mon c'mon!

Why wasn't it opening? He pulled at my hair, making me scream in pain. But then he suddenly released and fell to the ground with a loud thump! Huh?

"You weren't about to leave me behind, were you?" Tom said weakly. I would never! I hugged him tightly. He was okay! I let my tears fall.

I looked at the man, Tommy hit him on the back of his head with an iron rod. I almost smiled but then winced in pain with all the cuts on my face.

We searched the man for his keys and got out of there. There were a couple of people guarding but we dodged every single one.

Finally free.

We ran and ran despite the our state. Until finally we saw a car. A police patrol car.

I sucked in a deep breath returning to reality.

"Elena," Tommy said softly touching my shoulder. I gave him a convincing smile.

"I'm fine."

He sighed. "Maybe you should take a break."

"I said I'm fine." I rolled my eyes.

"No, you're not." Aurora said strongly. "We don't know what this is about and to add to it, you're hurt." She said in a softer voice. No, don't you dare pity me! "Just take the time to yourself."

"Okay!" I smiled though I felt like hiding in a shell.

I was about to get up and leave when August came in rushing.

"Paparazzi are surrounding the building!" He said.

"But why?" Tommy asked.

"They know Cinnamon is here the real girl I mean," he tried to explain. "In other words, Elena. But they dont know it's Elena."

"Again, it doesn't matter. No one would imagine that a loser like me is Cinnamon." I shrugged. "Problem solved."

"Stop that," Aurora said. Her voice getting irritated.

"We can tell them that we're actually here for me," Tommy suggested.

"Go on," Ollie replied.

"I mean I'm Cody Baker's son. We can use that," He elaborated. "Tell the Paparazzi your agency was interested in me."

"Good idea but they're looking for a girl not you, so how will you explain it for Elena," Aurora asked.

He smirked. "She's my girlfriend."

"That's actually smart," Ollie said. "And convincing!"

We went with that. The Paparazzi kept asking for more details but we just got out. They didn't try to follow us since they were waiting for Cinnamon!

"Are you really okay?" Tommy asked.

"No," I replied.

"We'll get over this. Together. Just like how we did it before." He smiled warmly.

I sighed. I could do this!

Everything after was fast forwarded. Us craching into a black van. Being pulled into another one. I was barely conscious...

I felt the pain but I couldn't see the source. What was happening? My mind was going numb until everything just went black...

an:// Oh hey there lovelies... thank you for reaching this far REALLY

Dont forget to vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
135K 2.6K 52
โ€ผ๏ธ[editing] โ€ผ๏ธ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) ๐Ÿท# ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘...
34.1K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
495K 17.5K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...