The Billionaire's Heir

By RuchikaWrites

Luke couldn't stop thinking about Bianca Wilson and the night they'd shared. He wanted to find her so he coul... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 2

779K 22.1K 2K
By RuchikaWrites

 I'd love to hear your feedbacks/comments! Do comment and vote! :)

Chapter 2

She was painfully aware of how odd she looked wearing jeans while people around her were dressed in business suits. This guy clearly had a job that paid him handsomely, seeing the location of his workplace. After all, Park Avenue screamed 'this is a wealthy people zone,' she thought as she sat on a rather comfy chair while waiting to be taken to Luke's office. Her travel to downtown New York City had given her a few minutes to catch up with her sleep on the subway. After she had called Luke's office she'd made an appointment with her doctor. A part of her was still trying to hold on to the thought that maybe, just maybe the home pregnancy test was wrong and she wasn't pregnant. But the tests results at her doctor's had proven her wrong. She really was going to be a mother. The worry and uncertainty of the future had robbed her of the one thing that came to her for free, a good night's sleep.

In the morning she'd gotten herself out of the bed early so that she could get dressed to be here on time. You never knew how crazy the subways in New York City could be and the last thing she wanted was to be late. She had rehearsed how she was going to break the news to him but nothing sounded right because no matter what she said, the truth was that she was pregnant. The news was going to be a shocker no matter how it was put.

A lady approached her and smiled at her pleasantly. "Ms. Wilson, Mr. Salvay is ready for you. Please follow me."

Bianca stood up immediately and followed the lady, who was dressed in a navy blue pencil skirt and a white shirt. It drew her attention back to her own clothes. She had tried to find something nice to wear but a jeans, which was now a bit tight for her, and a button-up shirt was the best she could do.

The door they approached had a sign saying "C.E.O." on it. Why was she being taken to the C.E.O.? The lady knocked the door and opened it before Bianca could raise her concern. She saw someone standing inside with their back facing them.

"Excuse me? I think there has been a mistake. I'm here to meet Luke Salvay. Not..."

"I am Luke Salvay." Bianca's eyes widened when she heard that voice. It was the same voice that had whispered words in her ear that had made her blush. She looked at the figure standing inside the room properly. He had turned around and there was a massive glass window behind him with a view of the city. "That'll be it, Amanda," he said dismissing the lady.

Bianca took a step in his office and heard the door shut behind her. "Luke? You are...are you the C.E.O. of this place?" She had no idea because the business card had no mention of his position in this company. She didn't even think about it much. Her mind was so occupied with bigger concerns.

"Of course. But I suppose you already knew that. Have a seat." He sounded so...different. Nothing like the person who had kept her up until the early hours of the morning, taking pleasure from her body as she was from his.

"No. Actually I didn't" She admitted but he didn't respond to her. Instead, he walked to his chair and sat on it, the expression on his face was like he was in some business meeting. "What can I do for you?" He asked, resting his back on the chair, looking at her intently.

"I am here to inform you about a...situation." She sat across him and looked at his face but his expressions gave away nothing so she continued. "I...well, I don't even know if you remember me -"

"I remember you." His voice interrupted her and it sounded like a caress. Her stomach felt funny, like he'd touched her. "Now tell me, what do you want?"

For a second she struggled to think clearly because that was exactly what he had asked her while he had teased her opening, watched her writhe and moan with need beneath him. Then when she had begged him to take her, he had thrust inside her, hissing with the feel of pleasure she had made him feel.

How could he forget her, Luke thought. The night he'd spent with her had given him many sleepless nights. He had ached with the need of her and told himself that it would go away with time but the truth was that he burned for her every single night.

When he was informed that someone named Bianca Wilson wanted to meet him, he was ready to tell his P.A. that he was busy and couldn't see this person. However, after a second thought he remembered the name of the girl he had slept with almost 3 months ago. He didn't know if she was the same Bianca or someone else. It was important for him to figure that out though. So, he had done a little background search on her and learnt that Bianca Wilson was indeed his Bianca.

However, he wondered how she'd found out about his workplace. As far as he could remember, they never exchanged their last names. The only thing he could think of was that she already knew about his riches and wealth and came after him. Don't they all? The power of money could drive people to do anything. Maybe she was here for money. Or maybe she wanted another night, in which case he'd gladly accept because he knew that it was the only way he could get her out of his system for good.

"I am- I found out yesterday that I am pregnant, Luke." Maybe the air conditioner was too high because suddenly, she started feeling cold.

"Come again?" Had he heard her right? Pregnant? She couldn't be. He had been careful.

"I am pregnant. It's your baby." This time she shivered a little.

Suddenly things made sense to Luke. "You want money, don't you? That's why you are here, making up such lies."

"What? I am not lying to you. It's the truth. I took a test and visited a doctor. The tests were positive." She knew that he might not believe her that's why she'd brought the test results along. She brought it out if her bag and placed it in front of him.

"What is this?" He questioned, eyeing the paper.

"It's's a proof that I'm not lying."

"I see you've come well prepared." Luke felt disappointed and a bit disgusted at how women did this. It had happened to his younger brother once. The woman claimed that she was carrying his child and he had married her only to find out that she had cooked a bunch of lies just to enjoy the money and status that came along with being a Salvay daughter-in-law. His brother had divorced her soon after.

He took a look at the paper without touching it. The results were positive indeed. "It can't be mine. We had used protection."

"You and I both know that protection is never a 100%. And I know it's yours because I never slept with anyone else but you, and you know that too."

That was true. He was surprised to find out that she had been a virgin. He had even wondered how someone as beautiful as her had never had a lover. Not that he was complaining. The fact that he was the first one to ever drive her to the heights of pleasure had made his desire for her even stronger and the night all the more exciting.

"Yes. I know that. But unfortunately I have no proof of whether you slept with someone after me."

Bianca opened her mouth to answer but he held up a hand, silencing her. "Before you say anything else, let me make this easier for you. I can't believe that the baby is mine unless you get a paternity test." Luke was convinced that the baby wasn't his. This was all just a game she was playing and he'd get rid of the whole issue within hours. With all the advanced DNA testing that could be conducted, there was no way she'd be able to keep up with those lies.

"Fine." Did he really not believe her? It made sense, she thought. Who was she to him anyway? Just someone he'd slept with.

"My chauffeur will take you to the doctor's."

"There is no need." The last thing she needed was a favor from him. "I already have a doctor and I'm very much capable of getting there myself." She didn't think she could afford his doctors.

He gave her a look that said it wasn't up for a discussion. "Take the chauffeur." His phone rang and he answered that while still staring her down, silently daring her to disagree with him.

Bianca got up from the chair in frustration and stormed out of his office without a backward glance while Luke couldn't help but stare as her butt twitched with every step she took away from him. She was even more desirable when she was angry. It was a pity that she wasn't any different than most of the women. All she was after was a piece of his wealth. And she wasn't going to get any. He wasn't about to be fooled like his brother had. Oh no, no... after the tests proved that the baby wasn't his, he'd do something he should have done with the woman who had betrayed his brother. He would take his revenge by tying her in so many legal problems that no other women would dare mess with the Salvay family ever again.

Bianca had her bag in her lap as she folded her hands on her chest with a scowl on her face. This was getting ridiculous, she thought. She had visited the doctor he had wanted her to and had gotten the necessary tests. The doctor had insisted that he would send the results directly to Luke and that she didn't need to collect them. Then when she had tried leaving for home his chauffeur told her that he was asked to drop her home himself.

"This is a subway pass!" She had exclaimed while flashing it to the chauffeur. "I already have money on it so I can take myself home, thank you!"

"Please ma'am. I must take you home. Mr. Salvay insisted on it." He had replied politely.

"Of course he did." She'd muttered, getting in the car. Believe it or not, she didn't want the poor guy driving her around in a city as crazy as New York getting into trouble because of her.

She looked around the car and felt the leather seat with her hands in a moment of admiration before pulling her hand back when she realized what she was doing. This was probably why he wanted her to be taken to the doctor and back to her place in his car. He wanted to throw his wealth in her face. She knew how those "Richie rich" people liked flashing their AMEX cards and parading around in their ridiculously expensive cars. Luke Salvay was no different.

But now it was over. She would be dropped off at her house and would never see him again. He needed a paternity proof, he'd have it given to him by the doctor himself. She had no reason to be in touch with him anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.6K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
1.1M 39.9K 22
One summer of fun changed everything for her. Hannah thought she found the one person who could make her laugh through her tears. He proved her wrong...
1.4M 16.3K 11
Annie Davis was shocked when she was told she had been inseminated with the wrong sperm which of course belongs to a Billionaire who insists he wants...
110K 3K 38
"Not being able to fall in love even though you want it so bad." Lenna's life in college is almost finishing and she hoped for one thing in her life:...