Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, an... More

Sugar Highs and Secret Lies
The Dangers of Boredom
The Steps of Saying Goodbye
Bonding Over Memories
Pink Eye
We Promise
Thunderstorm
Lynn
Where's Jack?
Please Don't
The Boy of Old
What really happened, Sam?
"Jackie Boy, What Have You Done?"
Holding on, and Letting go
Jack's Past pt. 1
Jack's Past pt. 2
Jack's Past pt. 3
Jack's Past pt. 4
Jack's past pt.5
Jack's past pt 6
Resting
Jack's Past pt. 7
Exhausted
New Ideas & Requests
Jack's Past pt. 8
The Little Moments - Sandy
The Little Moments - Tooth
The Little Moments - North
The Little Moments - Pitch
The Little Moments - Bunny
Sick Day
Fading Promise
Please Read...
Fading Promise pt.2
Parent Protection
Guardians vs. Seasonals
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.2
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.3
The Secret Meeting
Guardians vs. Seasonals fin.
Silent But Dangerous
Promises Change
The Playlist
Callahan
Natasha & Denver
Emily
Ares & The Seasonals
The Ending
The Beginning
Still a Trickster
Lapse in Time
An Unlikely Friend
I'll Always Find You
Earlier than Expected
New Ways
Character Descriptions
It's Hard Sometimes
Sketching
hope ur okay
Overthinking
Memory Loss
Memory Found
Forgotten Fear
Sadly Caught
Loud Mouth
Bonding Moments
Remember What I Taught You
The Full Story
Connections
broken comptuer
Restart
Manny
A Crush
A New Chapter
Chapter 80
SUPRISE!
SUPRISE pt. 2

The Voice of Change

2.9K 67 8
By lostgirl2411

    This will be told in 3rd person.  My own character will take place in this one.  My OC goes through a change with the help of a special immortal child.

A strange man by the name of Sam kidnaps the Guardians, Pitch, and the Burgess Believers. What will happen? Will a friendship be made? Or does someone need to be saved again ?

     Waking up to no pain is something Jack didn't expect. He slowly began to get feeling back in his body, but with that came more confusion. He couldn't stop the groan that came from him. 

"Jackie?" he heard Bunny whisper. He felt the feeling of someone touching his head, but it seemed that was the only part of him that could be reached. When he opened his eyes, he immediately knew where he was. The cage was all to familiar. Jack slowly moved his body to look behind him, already knowing what he would see. 

Jack never wanted his family in this, nor Pitch, and especially the kids. North, Pitch, and Bunny were the closest to him. Sandy and Tooth were with the kids at the other side of the cage. He gulped in fear, they were separated. Pitch quickly met his eyes. 

"Jack it's okay. We are gonna find a way out." Pitch said. Jack shook his head. He knew what this was, he knew how to get out, and he knew the way not to. He went to speak, to warn them that getting worried would make things worse. Jamie met his eyes, with tears falling like rivers down his face, but it wasn't himself he was scared for. Jack knew what this looked like, he was confused but scared for his family. 

"B-Bu-Bunny" he stuttered. Asther's head shot up, quickly making eye contact with his little brother. "Stay c-calm. The fear and w-worrying will make t-things worse." he continued. 

"Ahh, the start of the show has awoken." said a dark voice from the shadows. Pitch and Bunny let a growl rumble from their chest, full of anger. Tooth, Sandy, and the kids let out small gasps. North glared with a force that could kill thousands. A man walked out from the darkness, no older than 24, black hair, tan skin, bright red eyes. His smile was more sinister than Pitch's ever could be. 

"Sam" Jack growled.  "Jackson" Sam growled back. "Let my family go" Jack continued with a blank face, showing no speck of emotion. "Oh no no no, that's not how the game works Jackie-boy, and you know it." said the man. North was quick to notice the way the man looked at his son. 

"Do not look at my son that way you sick...!" North couldn't finish. The look Jack gave him shut him up real quick. 

"Look perv, I don't know why you like me so much, but let us go. I have given you many chances but this is the last straw." Jack said with strange calmness. Matter of fact, Sandy noticed Jack has stayed calm this whole time. 

Sam smiled, "Fine, but you have to do one thing before you leave..." 

"And that is?" Jack questioned with extreme confusion. Sam opened his mouth to give the orders, that is until he looked right into Jack's eyes. He saw something, an innocence deep in those eyes he had only seen once.

Flashback

 The Civil War had just ended, Sam being a center of evil and destruction had been there of course. He heard before he saw, a voice filled with sadness and pain, one that showed ages of torture. He followed it coming upon a pale boy singing to a dying child. Sam felt something snap inside of him, the demons inside of him screaming for him to walk away and come back to him, but he was froze listening to the voice. The pale boy looked up to meet the mans deep red eyes, bright innocent blue met deep destructive red, "Help him please" the blue eyed boy pleaded. The man walked closer, but the closer he got the more the boy suffered. The pale boy cried more, "No, James, come on!" the white haired boy cried singing once more. James looked up finally noticed the boy just as he passed over. The death brought the demons back to the man, in which he laughed at the death. The innocent blue again met the deep red, the demons screaming inside of the man. 

"How could you!" the boy screamed. Then he took to the skies, leaving a tortured man behind. 

Deep red eyes changed to a dark brown, showing signs of a man that had been trapped inside coming to the surface. Sam gave a sad smile,"Calm your family. Just like you calmed that little boy dying in the snow oh so long ago." Jack's eye widened in fear. How did he know about that? Jack looked towards his confused family, then back to Sam. That's when he saw it, the look, the one that could be misunderstood for lust... The man desired the calmness only his voiced could bring, the look of love that was different from a relationship. 

"Okay." Jack whispered. He turned his towards his family. He made eye contact with Bunny, the most worried out of all. Then to Jamie, the most fearful out of all. He gave both a sad smile. 

"Hey, just focus on me okay? Everything is gonna be okay." Jack assured both of them. Sandy had taken care of everyone else, making sure they knew no true danger was here. 

Jack took a deep breath, thinking hard for a song that would calm both his big brother and his little one. It was then he remembered a song his mother would sing to him on nights the war got to loud. He took a deeper breath...Tooth was gonna kill him for not showing this earlier. 

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go, when all those shadows almost killed your light."

The voice was quiet but loud, soft but firm, it was assuring, promising many things in just a few words. Asther was shocked. His little brother was singing so good, he felt as if he needed to calm down, just like the man said it would. Sleep was calling him as well. 

Jamie was pulled in, extremely focused on the calming voice. Never had he heard something so beautiful. It was pulling into sleep faster than dream sand ever did. 

North and Tooth quickly fell into sleep listening to the singing, along with the children. Sandy looked at Jack with a new found happiness. Their boy just kept bringing new things to the family. 

Pitch was shocked. His grandson was a special boy, everyone knew it, but he just kept showing new things everyday. Even he was being pulled into the lull of sleep. 

" I remembered you said, don't leave me here alone. But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight....

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down tonight. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now, come morning light... 

You and I'll be safe and sound...."

Everyone in the room was pulled into sleep, except for Jack and Sam. All dreaming of a party at the Pole, with fun and family. 

Jack looked towards Sam, "Why?" he asked. "Why kidnap us, put us in cages, just to make me sing to them?" Sam looked towards the boy, the kid who died to young, the one he now realized doesn't deserve any of this. He snapped his fingers, making the cages disappear, transporting everyone to Jack's lake. 

"I will be honest, I originally did all this for power. I was gonna drain all of you for your power. That is, until I recognized who you were. The boy who sang to the injured war child in the battle field, not even knowing if he was being heard. Before I was this, I had a kid of my own, and seeing the innocence only a child could posses....I looked towards that over-grown hairball, the Russian, and the Shadow, and I saw love and protection only made for a son." 

Jack watched the man carefully throughout the speech, seeing as the dark red switched to dark brown and back. "I remind you of your son... don't I?" Jack asked softly. Dark red glared at him. 

"I let you and your family go, that is all." When he began to walk away, Jack jumped up proceeding to hug the man that just had him captive, "Thank you." The man froze, not having a hug since his son passed. He turned towards the immortal child, slowly returning the hug.  Sam recovered, brown eyes turning red once again. Stepping away, he allowed the child to go help his family. The next day, he watched the boy from the shadows, as he played with his family, sadness spreading through him as he fought the demons inside. 

That night he watched the immortal child sleep, walking up to the side of the bed. He ran his hand through the ice white hair, his brown eyes watching as the kid leaned into the touch. 

Bright blue eyes opened staring at the brown ones, noticing the battle inside the man. 

"I'm sorry Jackson... I'll be going now." 

"Sammy wait..." whispered Jack. The man turned looking with shock, staring at this kid who just called onto him without fear. "If you ever need someone, or you need help. You can call on me. Just tell the wind, or knock on thick ice 3 times." Sam smiled. Something he had not done in centuries. Jack returned the smile. 

The next week, Jack noticed something about his new found friend that made him smile. 

Sammy still had brown eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.8K 11
Before Jack Frost and even before the 4 Legendary Guardians & Pitch, there was the first guardian made my Manny; her name, Angela. She fought the boo...
9.5K 291 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
41.3K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
2.5K 103 20
Cover by WizuChan : Check out their art! https://www.deviantart.com/wizuchan The Guardians. Mythical figures created and chosen by the Man on the Moo...