Eternal Love ✓

By Priya_siva

As they say, Love passes every hurdles. Is it? Peep in to read how the newly turned lovers passing the hurdle... More

1| Shocked family
2| Will North and South meet?
3| It's time to become selfish
4| Will you trust me?
6| Giving solace
7| Sister's talk
8| Brother's talk
9| Calm before storm
10| Brother or Husband?
11| Change on beliefs
12| All is well
13| Missing khushi
14| Patch up
Interlude {1}
15| ASR
16| Arshi
Interlude {2}

5| Few truths, few secrets

11.5K 502 41
By Priya_siva

"Ranisahiba, I am fine. You just bring some beverage" Shyam assured her sweetly keeping aside a burning lava on his entire system.

Anjali held his arm shaking her head vigorously "No shyamji.. your pain"

Shyam gritted his teeth with his closed jaws "I am fine ranisahiba trust me. I am thristy, so please will you?"

Anjali wiped her tears and left to kitchen abiding his wishes.

As soon as she was out, Shyam vehemently throws a photo frame which has Anjali and arnav in it.

"Damn it. How many times... How many times I have to fail in my goal to reach the success... How the hell that Arnav Singh Raizada came out alive from that car? He's standing there fit as fiddle with only a bandage on his head, Damn... My each and every plan is failing from the time that Shashi Gupta found about me... But haha... He can't do anything... What if few plans of mine doesn't taste the success, it wasn't an end. Failures are stepping stones for success... yes, I can... I can taste the success... This time the target will be Arnav Singh Raizada not that dump Anjali. Afterall the opponent should be equal to competitor only then the victory holds value. Let's see how the great ASR going to escape from my clutches. I'll make him touch my feet like I did by accident now" Shyam snarled self assuring and burning himself.

"Khushiji be ready to become mine, afterall our path is going to be clear soon" He scoffed as the memory of Khushi standing in Arnav room glaring at him came in his mind. His fist got automatically clenched.

***

"Will you trust me if I tell you?" Khushi asked with expectant eyes.

Arnav muscles got tightened, he found himself entering into a dark tunnel which has no end. His shrewd brain connected the dots of Aakash desparateness to stop Khushi from entering into the house, his blabber regarding a harm at their home, his different tone to his Jijaji, khushi's action of few minutes back did alarm something which he didn't dare to decipher or say he know the results as fear took over him.

Aakash looked on these two while bracing himself to calm his brother as he know once what he heard, what the actual truth was out, there'll not be any good things waiting for them ahead. He himself have to keep a tab on his emotions as he only know Shyam is not good as he's potraying.

"I... Khushi I... I trust you" He said it finally after a lot of fumbling. If it was earlier ASR he could've denied outrageously without letting her speak, least she can demand his trust. But now his treacherous wounded heart has taken a seat back paving a way to new feelings enter into him and let to rule his soul.

Khushi released her breath which she holded back unknowingly. She feels as if some heavy weight is taken off from her heart. Her fear and worries vanished in his magical three words. All the time her heart which galloped against her skin has resumed it's normal phase.

"Even if I say your Jijaji was not the way he's showing to you all?" Khushi dropped the first truth eyeing him intently catching his every emotions.

Arnav gaped at her with wide eyes registering her words. He don't know, how much ready he is to move further of her words.

"Even if I say my fiancee name is Shyam Manohar Jha" Her heart pained seeing the varying emotions playing on his face.

The term fiancee did rang a bell on his mind. His memories taken him back to the day when Khushi cried on his shoulder and he asking about her fiancee. There was a distant voice of Anjali chatting about Khushi fiancee name was Shyam, seems came back at his mind at instant. All of sudden he felt hard to breath, all the past memories of his mother suicide replayed making him difficult to stand. The underlying meaning of her words turned into a invisible knife tearing his heart.

"Arnavji..." Khushi shriek in alarm leaping forward holding his arm.

"Chotte..." The elder lady called him in worry who came to his room after knowing her grandson's accident.

As by cue the ASR in him overpowered who knew how to keep his emotions in check.

"I am fine. Nani, there's nothing to worry about" Plastering a rigid expression he try to convince them shoving Khushi arms gently.

"You're going to fall" Nani shaked her head in denial.

"Khushi betiya will you fetch some sweet for chotte, his sugar level must be low" Nani said as her voice laced with utter misery. Her experienced heart was indicating a dangerous sign which she couldn't understand what was on their way.

Khushi stood tongue tied not knowing what to tell. Shall I tell the truth? One or other day it was going to come out before everyone then why not now? She thought herself.

"Nani I am saying na I am fine. There are many works left to finish. Aakash wedding is today not tomorrow that you guys have time to do these talks" Arnav cutted her sternly amidst of his thudding miserable heart.

"Something is big naniji, don't trust him" Khushi entered into the conversation determined to finish what she started off.

"Will you shut up khushi" That was an instant retort from none else than ASR.

"You shut up arnavji. You said you trust me then trust me in this matter also. I know what will be the consequences if I keep quiet now" Khushi bellowed ordering him with authority.

Arnav glared and ready to rebuke but cut off by Nani.

"Khushi betiya what are you saying? What is wrong? Did Manorama said something against Payal? Anything in your family is wrong?" Nani panicked fearing for her instincts turning into real.

Khushi gulped seeing her worry form, Aakash's expectent yet painful posture and Arnav's 'will kill you look'

Holding the wrinkled palms in her palms, Khushi let nani to sit down and eyed the brothers to sit too.

Arnav though not wanting the family to know the truth before his safety measures, for once thought to stand by Khushi order.

"I... I don't know how to tell you all... I... We hide it only for Anjaliji.. Anjaliji's happiness..." Nani gasped "What about Anjali betiya?" Khushi shaked her head in denial and continued "But the same thing was breathing under this family neck... I don't want anything happen to you all... Trust me.."

"Will you tell the exact thing without beating around the bush" As usual the impatient Arnav practically ordered her to cut the emotional craps. Just a angry stare from Khushi zipped him for sometime. He doesn't know what to feel at time, one side he is ready to share his feelings with Khushi and another side somewhat his Di's life was at stake.

Taking a deep breath Khushi said "Anjaliji husband was not a good man" and breathed out when all the heads was snapped at her.

"I... I saw him at Lucknow for first time after... Arnavji released the video" She bit her lips swallowing her emotions that're threatening to spill out as old bad memories keep striking her brain. Gasps heard around while Arnav sat immobile forget to breath as once again his destiny marked some unerasable memories of his life at Lucknow.

Not able to see their shocked form which will soon turn into broken once all the truth was revealed, Khushi closed her eyes and continued to tell what happened after his entry.

Aakash felt as if ground beneath his feet slipped away. There was no words to describe what Nani felt after the life shattering truth. Well, Arnav practically turned into a stone in his place itself.

"Today the trap was not for bhai but for di" Aakash blinked his eyes at the words he uttered in own accord. Khushi hiccupped at the new revelation.

Arnav head snapped at him, a sudden rage filled his form overpowering his miserable wounded heart. Clenching his fist, he stood up to get justice for his sister.

"Stop chotte..." Nani got up with difficulty as her form couldn't bear the truth keeps crumpling her down.

Unaware of the pair of eyes which heard the whole conversation through the widely opened door, they stood dwelling at the new truths and their own miserable thoughts. Planning something the owner of the eyes disappeared in a blink.

***

"Ranisahiba... I thought to gift Aakash a villa. What do you think?" Shyam asked with a sugary smile plastered on his lips.

Anjali gleed cupping his cheeks "Wow.. It's nice idea shyamji. I never thought of it"

Shyam placed his palm over her which was resting on his cheeks, his another arm wound around her waist.

"What I am here for? Everything was ready ranisahiba, but.. a small issue" He sulk a little.

Melting at his sad face Anjali hugged him "What problem shyamji? You know you can tell me anything"

As soon as Anjali face rested on his shoulder, his face adorned a cunning smile.

"Woh... I paid almost half of the amount but the owner strictly denied to handover the keys without settling the full amount" He said in a low voice as if he's in real need.

Anjali broke the hug with a smile releasing a sigh "Arey.. I am here na, why are you worrying for this small issue. Wait let me fill the cheque" She place a step forward to take her check book.

Shyam stopped her instantly "Ranisahiba, it's our gift. I want it to be fully from my own earnings. So I opted for loan. You know these bank rules right. They're asking security and our new home was still under construction I couldn't use it" He said hesitantly.

"Oh... Then what can we do now?"

"Will you sign the security papers? I know bank has no issues if you put your assurity. I would not have asked this to you if it was not for Aakash wedding. Everyone will gift something to him, it would be awkward if you being his only sister didn't gift anything. Your dignity was so important for me"

Shyam smile got widen when he got the desired result.

"So sweet of you shyamji. I don't know what virtue I did that I got you as my husband"

Without delay she signed whatever and whenever Shyam showed her.

"Thank you so much ranisahiba.. you never know what good you did by signing this papers" Shyam screamed in joy.

Anjali frowned at the sudden change in Shyam voice.

"Shyamji..."

"Oh ranisahiba... I am so happy you know, this would be a best gift from us to salesahib... Till now we only accepted their gifts, never did anything in return, that's why I got little overjoyed" Shyam smiled slyly trying to control his euphoria.

"You gave us your love shyamji. Nothing is big than that" Anjali said with a dreamy smile in content.

_____

I know everyone was eager for Arnav reaction which was not written much in this update. Don't get disappointed guys, his breakdown will be shown at right time.

Hope you all like the update!!

Do press the star🌟 and share your thoughts on comment section. It means a lot😍

Thanks to those who pressed the star and commented on previous chapter ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 3.3K 36
A tale of love and the mysteries revolving around the lovely couple- Arnav and Khushi.
993 46 1
Two different people... Real life experiences... Have a look at this journey...
37.3K 1.2K 5
Here I will post all the one Shots I write on Arshi..
340K 13.5K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...