THEM ; seventeen

由 SKZSVT

in which a group of players make a bet and target people that can see past their little tricks. [hiatus oops]... 更多

THEM
introduction ; let the games begin
stop bullying your sister
cockblocked
and extra sprinkles
i'm investigating!
i'm not a fish

later thotties

5K 266 336
由 SKZSVT

chapter three

junhao + jeongcheol

the day had been so very going slowly, minghao noted. he felt as if the lesson had been going on for 12 hours per subject and he was so sick of today. actually, minghao was deathly tired of this whole week and it was only tuesday. minghao sat back into his seat and searched around the classroom, making contact with the tediously ticking clock placed perfectly centred with the teacher's desk. 5 minutes. 5 minutes and minghao was able to go home and be the lazy ass he really was.

at times, he hated being at the top of his class. sure, minghao was smart and he studied but that didn't mean he liked it. his parents didn't really force him but minghao just liked to be a little better than the majority. because you know, he's a little bit of a bitch and wants to rub it in people's face.

"if you haven't finished, this will be done for homework for the next lesson" the teacher spoke, cutting through the obedient silence. minghao looked around and saw that everyone was practically done with the work anyway. minghao just laughed because that order was completely unnecessary.

minghao then let out a breath of complete happiness when the bell rang. he packed up his things and swung his bag over his shoulder, twirling a pen between his fingers as he walked up to the front row of the class.

"thanks for the pen, won" minghao smiled brightly, handing wonwoo back the black pen he borrowed since he had forgotten to pack his pencil case after studying the night before. the older glanced up and grinned back.

"no problem"

minghao then took this moment to be the first student to exit the classroom. he needed to get the hell out of this vicinity.

-

minghao walked down the familiar streets he had grown to know, breathing in the calming breeze that made it possible to walk through the blazing sun. he had his school blazer hugging his upper body which was making him sweat beyond anything. minghao ruffled his hair, pushing his bangs away from his forehead as his eyes came across a large moving truck outside the neighbouring house to his. he hummed in surprise but thought nothing of it. the previous owners weren't minghao's favourite as they used to yell at him for playing outside when he was younger, claiming that he was being too loud. minghao had been wondering when someone would move in. it had been months almost.

minghao hastily entered his home, finding that he felt so much more relaxed and calm just by standing on the hardened wood flooring. minghao loved his house so much actually. it was his safe space where he could isolate himself from everyone he was pissed off at. minghao correlated this house with comfort because he had moved from china 6 years ago and was too shy in the new environment to really go outside. minghao would constantly be cooped in this house, reading and keeping to himself. minghao liked that feeling of being by himself.

"hao, are you home?" minghao's mother called from the kitchen. minghao yelled back to say that he was before crashing onto the couch. the fan was on full blast along with the air conditioning that chilled the rest of the house.

minghao's mother came into the living room with a glass of cool, homemade lemonade in her hands and set it on the table or her son. minghao graciously took the drink and kissed his mother's cheek as a form of thanks. he loved her lemonade, especially on hot days like this. minghao almost drank all the sugary liquid in one gulp; as if it was water.

"cool down and change out of your sweaty uniform. we're helping the neighbours move in" minghao's mother said. "hurry up, your father's already out there"

"ugh!" minghao groaned, falling back into the couch with an annoyed expression. "i just wanted a chill afternoon to cool down, i don't want to do manual labour!"

"minghao!" the woman scolded, smacking her son upside his head, making the boy whine in pain. "don't be rude. go upstairs and change"

minghao groaned again but complied, dragging himself up the stairs and towards his bedroom. he pulled off the uncomfortable uniform and put on a simple white shirt and shorts. he made sure his sweat had been wiped off and blasted himself with deodorant before lazily trudging downstairs in the midst of texting his friends. it was jeonghan who started off the conversation.

[jeonghan]
ew i have my first day of work today

[seokmin]
lmao suckkkss

how does it feel to not be able to nap for six hours??

[jeonghan]
it's fucking horrible, seokmin

[me]
i gotta help my new neighbours load their shit in their house

and in this h e a T i think tf not

[seokmin]
oh ew

rlly sucks to be u guys

[jeonghan]
what r u doing now min?

[seokmin]
living my best life with the house to myself bc chan's off at his tutors

[me]
lucky bitch

[seokmin]
ily2

[me]
wutever i gotta go. later thotties

minghao's mother was already waiting at the front door with a cap in her hands that he put on minghao's head for further protection from the sun. they soon went out to help the neighbours move in.

"minghao, these are the wens" his mother introduced, catching the attention of the two adults as the high school student bowed politely and greeted them.

"it's nice to meet you. i hope you'll enjoy this neighbourhood and live comfortably" minghao said with a bright smile.

"thank you, minghao" the woman smiled back nicely.

"they have a son about your age too, hao. i believe he attends your school?"

the mr wen nodded to confirm. "yes, we do—where is he? junhui!" the man called into the house and a few moments later, a tall boy walked out of the house with a top that showed off his muscular arms quite well and a welcoming expression settled on his face. minghao almost choked on air.

he should have piece everything together when hearing the family's name. minghao was well aware of who wen junhui was but had never actually gotten to interact with him. they had never even crossed paths when walking through the corridors. minghao had just heard the gossip around school about this handsome chinese boy, full of charms. minghao didn't know what his future would entail by having junhui as a neighbour.

"nice to meet you, i'm junhui" the raven-haired boy bowed slightly.

minghao just stayed where he stood, locking eyes with junhui who was quick to look him up and down, analysing him. minghao couldn't help but question the undertone of mischief hidden in his smile. none the less he smiled back just to please their parents, seeming as of they would get along.

"dad! i can't find my teddy!" a high pitched voice of a little boy rang throughout the vicinity and low and behold, a child ran out from the house, crashing into his father's legs with a sad pout.

"this is our other son, fengjun. say hi" junhui's father instructed sweetly and minghao's parents both cooed at the young boy's quiet introduction. minghao didn't let it show but he found fengjun to be very adorable.

"gē!" fengjun then whined, collapsing onto his older brother who caught him quickly.

"you probably left it on the kitchen counter again. go have a check, hmm?" junhui suggested, ruffling fengjun's short hair who nodded happily and ran back inside. the high school senior looked triumphant in what he had just done.

"minghao, why don't you help junhui take his things to his room? get to know each other a bit too" minghao's dad suggested, earning positive remarks from the other 3 adults which were basically pressuring minghao into doing whatever they wanted. if minghao didn't have respect in any shape or form, he would have denied and gone to his room. but, that wasn't going to happen.

"yeah, sure" he nodded, grinning a little at the wens before following junhui over to the moving van.

the older of the two clambered inside and came back with a plastic box that seemed to be filled with clothes.

"it's a little heavy" junhui informed but minghao shrugged, taking the box regardless.

"i'll be fine" he answered.

junhui nodded and went to grab a box for himself.

the two high schoolers then when back towards the direction of the house with minghao following junhui to where ever his bedroom was. minghao set the box down carefully next to the soon to be built bed frame and other little boxes of junhui's belongings. minghao lightly dusted off his hands, turning to junhui, about to ask if anything else was needed to be done until he saw that the older was already staring at him.

minghao shivered under junhui's gaze, finding his eyes to be powerful and lusted by something he couldn't put his finger on. the way his lips curled into the slightest, most subtle smirk also made minghao wonder of the events that would take place in the next few seconds.

"what?" minghao asked as straightforward as he could be. junhui chuckled deeply.

"nothing. you're just cute" the taller of the two admitted shamelessly. and instead of feeling flustered or having his heart beat increase by a million, minghao rolled his eyes.

"right..." minghao said, not understanding why he stood frozen when junhui was making his way towards him.

"am i wrong?" junhui inquired, smiling almost cheekily.

minghao's eyes flashed down quickly, only to note about how close they were standing. he should have moved back to even left the room but minghao found that he couldn't. there was something strange about junhui. it was as if his eyes were controlling minghao, roping him in and tying him up so that he was stuck there. junhui's dark eyes were masked to hide his true intention. minghao knew that he was a player and he was trying to play him right now.

minghao couldn't believe this but at the same time, he found it quite hilarious. he had never been hit on before nor had he had the courage to flirt with someone else. it was either lack of courage of laziness that was minghao's downfall, though he could tell which was it was.

it was only when junhui went to cup minghao's cheek that sirens rang all throughout his mind, blaring loudly and warning him; as if there was some sort of danger (and there practically was). minghao was quick to step back before any physical contact was made.

"don't think i don't know what you're doing" minghao spoke, making sure his voice was strong enough so that his words could hammer into junhui's thick skull. "i know your reputation, wen junhui and i am not going to abide by your games"

it seemed that he wasn't as stern as he wanted to sound because junhui just laughed shortly. the taller dipped his head down, bring his mouth close to minghao's ear who lightly gulped at the hot breath hitting his skin.

"hmm, i see. i guess i'll just have to try harder" junhui said softly, switching to mandarin which surprised the younger boy.

he knew junhui held a cocky smirk upon his face even if his tone seemed so inviting and trustworthy, his words were not. minghao found himself hating junhui for that. he thought he could just get anyone he wanted just by saying a few flirtatious words and smiling charmingly at them. minghao couldn't stand that behaviour.

minghao slightly turned his head to catch junhui's face still merely centimetres away from his. the older's eyes flickered with a flame of lust and determination. minghao didn't really know what to make of this.

"junhui! minghao! come downstairs please!" the voice of junhui's mother called from outside which made minghao's heart ease.

oh thank god, the latter thought with a relieved breath, quickly pushing past junhui and dashing down the stairs.

-

jeonghan had read minghao's text about having to leave before telling seokmin that he should be doing the same. jeonghan turned his phone off and took one good look in the mirror at the uniform he was wearing.

jeonghan had just applied and got accepted to work at a little cd store in the town. it wasn't his dream job of course but now a senior in high school, he needed some money for himself and to taste a little of what adulthood would throw at him.

his uniform was a deep blue polo shirt and whatever black pants he already own. jeonghan decided to tuck the shirt into his form fitted skinny jeans as it wasn't as flattering if he didn't. jeonghan just made sure to look a little fashionable with whatever he was wearing. he subconsciously just wanted people to think he was well dressed and effortless.

he fixed his hair, making sure he looked decent for his new co-workers before going downstairs and telling his mother that he would be leaving now. the store was only a 10-minute walk from jeonghan's house so he found himself already at his destination and entering the store without even realising it.

"hey, jeonghan, right?"

a voice caught the high school senior's attention, making him turn around towards the direction of the voice. jeonghan smiled when seeing a young man, probably in his early 20's, standing with the same uniform as he had. jeonghan nodded and bowed.

"welcome to the family i guess" the guy shrugged, laughing a little at that awkward introduction. "i'm the manager, kim junmyeon"

jeonghan bowed his head again as he shook the older's hand. "it's nice to meet you"

"likewise" he smiled brightly and clapped his hands together. "okay, so i'll have someone show you the ropes for a while until you feel comfortable with everything. it's basically just restocking or working the cash register, you can handle that right?"

jeonghan nodded quickly.

"good. um... oh! seungcheol! get over here!" junmyeon yelled towards the back of the store where another employee came out of the storage room, messing up his raven hair.

it was choi seungcheol from his school.

jeonghan cautiously watched him walk up to where he stood, a smug grin slapped on his face. no fucking way. jeonghan had perfectly avoided this guy for almost 4 years and now he was breaking his streak? jeonghan despised seungcheol. maybe deep down he was a genuine person or whatever but jeonghan could stand anyone who could easily toy with someone for entertainment. the amount of times jeonghan would catch glimpses of seungcheol pressed up against a new person every week or was mind-boggling. jeonghan just didn't like what seungcheol did but he had no idea what his personality was like either.

"seungcheol, this is jeonghan. show him what to do for a while and get him caught up, okay? no fucking around"

jeonghan noticed how stern junmyeon's tone had turned when saying that last sentence. seungcheol just laughed at that.

"hyung, you can trust me"

"hmm... i'll check up on you later" junmyeon smiled at jeonghan and patted his back before leaving.

the high schoolers stood there momentarily with jeonghan puffing his cheeks out and waiting for instruction. he could feel seungcheol's eyes examining his body but tried to ignore the intimate gaze. jeonghan broke the silence.

"well? aren't you going to show me what to do?"

seungcheol hummed, almost dreamily, as if he was in deep thought. jeonghan caught a glimpse of the mischievousness in his eyes and instantly regretted handing in his resume last week.

this book is literally just a bunch of typical fuck boy scenarios rolled into one. it's fun to write though.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

26.1K 978 40
A love story where a alpha desired for a certain omega's love
47.7K 1.6K 19
a normal high school student has a run in with the leader of a gang that changes them both forever. •soonhoon mafia/gang au•
5.8K 208 12
jeongcheol seoksoo junhao soonhoon meanie verkwan
35.5K 1.2K 40
A group of five boys headed to the local hangout for all teens their age to have a little fun after a long week of school. While at the hangout, thei...