'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

By B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... More

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.13
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.10
Arc2.11
Arc2.13
Arc2.14
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.16
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc2.12

35.8K 1.6K 416
By B1ackDiA

Today there's only one chapter guys :).

I might schedule to post on every Saturday but whether it will a regulary update or not I cannot guarantee this^^.

Please enjoy today chapter ;)

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

In the morning, LiFan woke up earlier than usual so he slowly enjoyed his breakfast. After that he immediately exited his room.

Once he exited the building, he immediately saw an expensive looking car parking at the front of the building, and the same man from yesterday was standing besides it.

When the man saw LiFan, he bowed then speaks politely to him: “Good morning, young master Hao. Boss has ordered me to come pick you up, please get in.” Then he proceeds to respectfully open the door for him.

LiFan was rendered speechless as he didn’t how to react to this situation which still continues on from yesterday events…

Probably because the man saw that LiFan didn’t move he simply added: “The boss is waiting for you at the office.’’

LiFan received the double stunned attack. ಠ_ಠ Did he work overtime or what? There is another 1 hour and a half left before work starts! Why is he there so early?!

What LiFan didn’t know was that JiWan really did sleep at the company last night.

In the end, LiFan helplessly rub his temples as he finally gave in. Then, he got in the car.

After fifteen minutes, the car finally stopped at the company’s entrance. The man got off to open the door for him. As the result, the moment he stepped out of the car, he immediately became the center of attention from the onlookers.

There were a lot of curious gazes directed at him but LiFan didn’t bother with them since he was already used to this kind of treatment.

One thing was that the car he rode in is extremely expensive, and not to mention, he even has his own chauffeur. Plus, from his head to toes, everything is top-class. If you were to sum up the total amount of money from his outfit the amount of money will let the others be rendered speechless. Coupled with his beautiful face having a gentle and warm temperament, add to his elegant and noble gesture, everybody who sees him went into a daze; they can only stay still and stare stupidly at him.

Since LiFan was used to this treatment, he simply walked steadily towards the elevator but as soon as he entered the lobby he instantly noticed Yu Feng in the lobby seemingly waiting for someone.

And the one Yu Feng is waiting for is none other than HeiXi since it is his boss’s order so he has been waiting here for nearly an hour already! If HeiXi were to arrive on time to work then it mean that he needs to wait for 2 hours! ಥ⌣ಥ

He, the dignified secretary of the company’s president, needs to wait for a newcomer ah! What’s the use of hierarchy then?! (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Although the boss said this newcomer is his saviour so he simply wants to repay his debt and nothing else, Yu Feng knows that it is not as simple as that!

Just that...no matter how beautiful HeiXi is, he is still after all a man . Also, he knows his boss very well that he didn’t have any interests towards men,so why?

However he was soon snapped back to his senses once he noticed HeiXi but as soon as he saw him he was stunned.

Although he had already met him yesterday and knew he was not the same as everyone. He could perceive the young man's aura was on another whole level from the others, but it was still not to the point that it would amaze him as he was already used to his new boss's imposing aura.

However, now that HeiXi is dressed up nicely in a suit his charm increases exponentially, even his momentum became even stronger than before. Somehow, he felt like a totally different person! If Yu Feng were to compare the oppressing aura he is emitting he can say it is no lesser than his current boss!

Is this why boss fell for him? With this kind of person who wouldn’t fall for him ah?!

As for LiFan he immediately rushed towards Yu Feng from the moment he noticed him then, he politely greeted him: "Good morning, secretary Yu."

Yu Feng immediately returned his greetings, not daring to disrespect the youth in front of him: “Yes! Secretary Hao, good morning.’’ Then, as if he suddenly remember something, he added, “Haha, what a coincidence, why don’t we go to the office together?” While in his heart he is lamenting: Coincidence my ass! I have been waiting here for nearly an hour already ah! Why doesn’t boss just come and personally pick him up?!

The boss: “ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬’’I need to prepare myself in order to appeal to my future wife.

LiFan just raised an eyebrow when he heard his words but he is still tactful enough to not expose the other person’s lie because he already knew that Yu Feng is here by that man’s order. In the end he just gave him a gentle smile to accept his invitation then walked side by side with him to the elevator.

Since Yu Feng is JiWan’s secretary so, of course, he wouldn’t take the employee’s elevator and instead uses the executive elevator. LiFan is without a doubt also taking the same one as Yu Feng.

Just that LiFan didn’t know that his unconcerned behavior has caused a big sensation in the company that he became the hottest topic in the company and this won’t disperse for a while.

The two of them first stopped at their office, and unsurprisingly no one has arrived yet so they just put their bags down, collect the necessary stuff, and went to the 35th floor where JiWan’s office is located.

The 35th is the highest floor of the H&R company. This entire floor belongs to the president, which means it now belongs to JiWan.This floor has been renovated last year by the former president for his only son so beside JiWan’s office there are a lot of rooms served for different purposes like a private gym, pool, library, media room etc which can practically be called as a penthouse.

The people who have access to this floor can be counted with one hand so even if someone has been working here for decades they wouldn’t know what this floor actually looks like.

However LiFan didn't feel happy at all about this privilege. Instead he felt uneasy. He knows that the man is chasing him and has closed all of his ways out, but whether he is serious or not he is still uncertain about this, even if he felt like he has replaced Lu ZiXi’s role as the female lead.

Nevertheless, even in the original storyline JiWan is not this enthusiastic in chasing Lu ZiXi either, so he is at a loss on how this male lead’s mind works.

To be precise the male lead itself doesn’t make any sense at all! He even thought of the possibility that the current JiWan is the same as him— bound by the system, but he soon erased that idea because if there was another person like him in the same world then this world would simply be thrown into a chaos. He also can’t even ask the system about his assumption either.

Since that system has never popped up again since he went offline!

He didn’t know when will that slacker come back so that he can ask this question. Also about his plan, in the future, if the system didn’t come back by then….haha….

Not only did he disappear for nearly half a year, he didn’t even mention to him that the man from that time was actually the male lead before he goes!

I really need to use the escape route if he didn’t comes back in another 2 months!

Just you wait—until you come back I won’t let this matter drop easily, hmph!

The ignorant system suddenly felt a chill running down his (imaginary) spine.

Just like that, LiFan continues to ponder while following Yu Feng, disregarding his surroundings.

Didn’t the male lead get together with the female lead in the main plot of the story?

Even in his previous world it was also like this... Just what went wrong?

“Secretary Hao! Secretary Hao!”

“Yes?” LiFan hummed as he just woke up from his thoughts by Yu Feng’s voice, who is now standing at his desk.

“We have arrived, you may go in now. The boss is in there.” Only then did LiFan realize he is now standing in front of a huge door.

Since Yu Feng’s desk is outside, meaning he won’t be going in with him so LiFan pushed the door lightly as he began to enter the room alone.

The first thing he saw was those huge french windows which can view the outside scenery clearly. The whole room is illuminated by the gentle morning light giving a gentle and warm atmosphere to the room.

The man who has been sitting on his chair with his back facing toward him while looking at the outside view through the window finally slowly turned around to look at LiFan.

A trace of surprise flashed through his eyes once LiFan saw JiWan’s appearance.

Unlike the usual JiWan which he normally sees, this JiWan seems like a totally different person.

He usually has his fringes covering his forehead but now it has been style into a side-parted hairstyle which reveals his forehead. It makes JiWan look more mature and seem like a noble gentleman.

The refine tailored suit outlines his beautiful body coupled with the majestic aura being emitted from him, it simply commands for people to lower their faces with fear lingering in their eyes, unable to lift their heads to look straight at him.

This extravagant aura is not produced from anger but due to someone with power and prestige which not everyone can have this type of aura.

This change of his image makes LiFan slightly startled but he soon regains his composure back and he dutifully carried his job as secretary: “Good morning, boss. I am going to be your new secretary. My name is Hao HeiXi. Please to meet you.”

Don’t think that just because you have become my boss I will be at a disadvantage! I can also fight back!

As soon as JiWan heard this, he frowned. Only god knows that he had so many sleepless night because of him, especially yesterday. Since he was too excited to meet him he ended up imagining a lot of scenarios that might happen when his baby saw him again, but what was with this reaction?

Is he just too calm or he simply didn’t care about him at all?

At that thought his face slightly darkened and somewhat gloomy.

This little one is really a cold-hearted person ah, but just so you know I will never give up on you!

So with his thick skinned face JiWan calmly replied back in a helpless voice with a smile hanging on his lips: “Leader Hao, ah, I mean Secretary Hao, how come your memory is so bad. Tsk, tsk, you can actually forget someone with this kind of face twice… Maybe your sickness is beyond treatment… What a waste, sighhhh...”

He even exaggerated it by letting out a big, long sigh as if it really is the case for HeiXi. Once he saw the other man’s calm face turning so frosty that it was covered by a few layers of ice did he then stop
his teasing.

“Okay, okay, just kidding no need to make that kind of expression. Let’s get back to business, Uncle Yu must have already told you everything by now but I want to make things clear in case you didn’t fully grasped onto your duty yet” He paused for a moment then unhurriedly added “All you have to do are dealing with some paperworks, arrange my schedule, and also manage my health.”

Staring at the other man who still has his usual calm and collected face, the corner of JiWan’s lips hooked up into a grin. He unhurriedly dropped the next sentence which managed to crack the man’s facade a little.

His deep and magnetic voice slowly dropped this remark: “Meaning you will have to be at my service for twenty-four hours.”

Once his words fell, LiFan almost blows his top up but he held in his anger in and tried to calmly asked: “May I ask that do I need to be by your side for twenty-four hours?”

JiWan slowly raised his eyebrows then the corner of his lips curved upward into a smile: “Ah, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that things might occur unexpectedly so I might need you when it isn’t during work hours!”

He paused, then support his cheeks with his arm as he said with an understanding expression; “I didn’t know that you want to be wit-”

LiFan quickly cuts in: “My apologies, I interpreted it in the wrong way, so that being the case may I ask where my desk is?”

To his reply JiWan only outstretch his arm, patting the desk next to his.

JiWan: “Here.”

LiFan: “.....”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2K 11
Karya terbaharu TICERSHAM, Mengisahkan kehidupan para isteri yang tabah menghadapi onak ranjau yang mencabar dalam menjalani hidup berkeluarga dalam...
161K 9.2K 38
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
27.9K 548 56
"They call her shark She bites" A bad mistake and an altercation with the police gets jo dalton sent to a camp for troubled youth. The only problem...
476K 22.9K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐𝒈...