The Alpha's Curve

By BeforeTheDive

Amelia Sparks has been bullied since she arrived at her new pack, it has damaged her both mentally and physic... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

70.2K 2.2K 271
By BeforeTheDive

Unedited

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know that feeling you get when you are standing in front of a big crowd that you are freakin’ scared of? Well, that is how I am feeling right now. I had whales in my tummy and I was shaking worse than an earthquake. 

I was partly hid behind Zithanial and my eyes were cast to the floor. Standing in a room full of my pack with a large percentage of them who hate me, it doesn’t agree with me. 

Alpha Stone had called an impromptu pack meeting just after I woke up in Zithanial’s arms this morning. My only guess it is to discuss the ‘matter’ at hand. While I do want Saxon and his followers to pay for what they have done, I don’t want anything bad to happen with them. I don’t hate them for what they have done to me, I am just disappointed and scared.

I see some of the teenage member that were involved in my regular torment, start to fidget and look towards the exists, as Alpha Stone starts his speech. 

“Many of you may not know, but yesterday afternoon after the celebration, Zithanial found his Mate.” Alpha Stone stated in a strong voice that easily carried through the room with a collective of gasp following. “She is one of our own, Amelia Spark.”

This coursed an out riot with half of the pack, mostly teenager, voicing their negative option. And the other half, mostly adults, casting their eyes to the ground or looking for a way out.

They know what is going to happen, they know that Alpha Stone is going to call them out on what they have done.

Alpha Stone and the Elders spent all afternoon, night and into the early morning discussing what they wanted to do. They are going to announce the result at this meeting, neither Zithanial or I, know the answer.

“Quiet!” Alpha Stone’s voice boomed, the room simmered down but people were still on edge.

Zithanial draws me in front of him, away from his protective wall, and wraps his arms tightly around me. “Don’t worry Angel, I’ve got you.” He whispers in my ear. The tension I didn’t know I held, slowly melted away.

“Something that has been going on for many years, has come to my attention. How I haven’t known about this going on, bewilders me!”

It ‘bewilders’ me too. My Wolf grumbles.

Ssshh, I need to listen right now.

Whatever. She says before staying quiet again.

“But I will find out how this has happened later, for now I want to know why? And then I will deliver the punishment.” Alpha Stone eyes very one in the room, waiting for someone to stand up and confess. Apparently they were taking too long, “Well then, I didn’t know that my Pack was so cruel, I am very disappointed. Not just in you but in myself, obviously I haven’t been much of a leader to my Pack and shown them the rights and wrongs of treating a fellow were’.” Alpha Stone spits out. In that case,” His eyes turn to a scared looking Saxon. “Care to shied some light on the matter? Why don’t you come up to the stage and explain to me why you felt the need to torment Amelia.”

Saxon slowly stands up, I feel a shiver go down my spine as he walks towards the stage. Zithanial’s arms tighten around me and he leans down a to place a soft kiss just behind my ear.

Saxon’s foot steps echo in the dead silent room as he walk up onto the stage. He stops a couple metres away from Alpha Saxon with his head bowed and his blue eyes cast to the floor in respect.

“TALK!” Alpha Stone commands using his Alpha power, I flinch from the powerfulness of it.

“I - I,” Saxon stops and takes a deep breath. I hold mine, this is it, this is the moment I find out why me. Why I was the person of their torment. I freeze in anticipation and feel Zithanial crush me into his hard chest.

“When Adrain and Amelia first came to our pack, they were 5 and we were 7. And we heard that their parents had died.” Saxon pauses and scrunches up his eyebrows, as if he is trying to remember himself. “I guess, umm, we heard something about it being Amelia’s fault and to us at 7 thought it was a big deal and thought she must have been  bad luck or something, so we wanted to keep her away from us. We tormented her so she wouldn’t make us dead.” Saxon says in a big rush, half of the time it was hard to understand what he was saying. “Oh shit!” He says looking up at me.

But as I heard it all, it slowly began to dawn on me. 

They hated and bullied me everyday of my time here, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT I WAS BAD LUCK WHEN THEY WERE 7!! 

I feel red, hot rage come over me, my Wolf makes an appearance in my mood causing me to shake. I try and control my Wolf before she started to shift and shred Saxon apart. But that doesn’t stop me from screaming, “WHAT?!”

But my voice is lost in the sound of Zithanial shifting with an almightily growl and charge straight towards Saxon. Alpha Saxon tries to block Zithanial’s approach but Zithanial takes a leap and flies through the air, above Alpha Stones head and landed on top of Saxon.

I ran over to Zithanial as his giant wolf pined Saxon to the ground and clamped his razor teeth around Saxon’s human neck. Saxon couldn’t shift because if he did, it would make Zithanial’s teeth puncture his neck.

I place a hand on Zithanial’s giant back wolf, he tenses at the touch then relaxes in it. 

I really want to tell Zithanial to release Saxon, but I can’t do it with all theses people around. I may have just screamed ‘what’ but that was mostly my Wolf’s doing. 

I knee down next to Zithanial, his back just as tall as my head now. The room is dead silent as they watch me wrap my arms around a furious Alpha-to-be, my Mate. I feel Zithanial’s heart beating fast and his breathing shallow. I hug Zithanial wolf torso a little bit tighter and try and gentle pull him away from the petrified Saxon.

I press my face into Zithanial’s surprising soft fur and take a deep breath, letting his musky scent calm me down. I feel Zithanial relax in my arms, he slowly lets go of Saxon neck and starts to back away.

I let go of Zithanial so he can get off Saxon’s submitted body and stand next to Zithanial. He is still in his Wolf form and doesn’t look like he is going to be changing anytime soon. I bend down a little to see what colour eyes he has and finds that they are black, meaning that his Wolf is still in control.

Zithanial nudges me over to the right side of the stage, away from everyone.

I look over and see Saxon slowly getting up and straightening out his clothes.

“Right,” says Alpha Stone. “Now that that is over, Saxon go back and sit down.”

Saxon makes his way off the stage with his head hung. He makes he way back to his seat, he only looks up briefly, straight at me and mouths ‘I am so sorry.’ 

I frown crosses my face as I tilt my head to the side, I hear Zithanial growl in Saxon’s direction and Saxon immediately drops his head. My hand comes down and rests on Zithanial’s Wolf shoulders.

They hated me because of something they thought then they were 7. Really? All that pain I had to go through because of there kidish judgment.

But the way Saxon was talking, was like he was remembering himself what happened. Like he forgotten. Did he forget why he was tormenting me? 

Is he really sorry about it now? By the looks of it, he is, as well as everyone else that has tormented me in the past. Except for some very few who still look pissed off.

My glaze lands on my Brother. Adrian is already looking back at me with a heartbreaking expression on his face. I can see tears pooling in his eyes as he look at me with so much pain I start to tear up myself. I feel the wall in my mind that I put up so no pack members can talk to me, they never have tried. But I can feel it being nudged, by a couple of people. I am scared who it might be so I leave it up for now.

“I have been in meeting with the Elders all night and we have come to a decision.” Alpha Stone starts. “We have been trying to decide a fitting punishment for all that have hurt Amelia. Obviously we can exile the members involved because there is too many of you. So we have now come to a decision.” Alpha Stone’s glaze travels around the room meeting everyones eyes.

I hold my breath waiting to hear the punishment. Truthfully, I don’t really want anyone to be punished, by the looks of everyones face right now, they are punishing themselves enough already. I am sure they are going to try and make it up to me, they will probably be forced to do it, but is it the thought the counts.

“The Elders and I have decided to let Amelia decide a fitting punishment, since she was the victim of this mess.” Alpha Stone announces, a collective of gasps run through the room.

 My head snaps towards Alpha Stone to find him and all the Elders looking at me expectedly.

They want me to deliver the punishment?

But, I don’t know what to give them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good? Bad? Comment? Vote?

What should their punishment be???

BeforeTheDive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.7K 25
Hi my names Amelia and i'm 22. I graduated from university last summer and am now applying for a job at Crofts Ltd. This multi-million dollar company...
404K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
6.7K 351 19
Amelia was merely expecting to enjoy her date night when she went to one of Utah's great desert parks after closing, not thinking of what lurks behin...