The Wanted and One Direction...

By Sissilynn

Two girls, stars of their own reality show. Horrible pictures can easily flow. mistakes shall be made and t... More

The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.
Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!
Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!
Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.
Chapter 5: The fight !!
Chapter 6: get together
Chapter 7: Kiss it better
Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets
Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!
Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!
Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!
Chapter 12: Wet fun!
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A WARNING :P
Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!
Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.
Chapter 16: Hopeless
Chapter 17: Allstar Dreams.
Chapter 18: Island squabbling.
Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!
Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.
Chapter 21: A towel?
Chapter 22: Snapped in two
Chapter 23: Tantrum.
Chapter 24: Cheer up.
Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad
Chapter 26: Escaping in tears.
Chapter 27: Giggle's name.
Chapter 28: Hating the news.
Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.
chapter 30: Leaving.
Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!

2.7K 7 3
By Sissilynn

okay so sorry it took so long :s but if you can see we are also writing other stories so ...

im also doing #Imagines so if you want one just say with who and how u want it to go down :)

if you dont have a wattpad account ans still want an #imagine well you can also ask me on twitter :) @sisihoranstyles i would be clade to make you one as well :)

And go check my own story :) Secretly snogging Cameron!An Allstar Weekend Fan fiction

-SierraXx

----------------> Harlou My super rat -.- now Miwish is in the warning chap :) plzz #noh8 cuz i really messed up-SierraXx but mireille on the other hand !! iyiyiyi !!! THAT'S WHAT MAKES MIWISH BEAUTIFUL ! loll

So for those who love Nath there's a really good fan fic by ReadTheWrittenWord called You're Crazy (Nathan Sykes) so if you want to check that out im sure youll love it as i do... And as for this chap I really had fun teasing Sierra while i wrote it. I just wish i was there to see her face as she acctualy read it! Anyway a pretty naughty chap so brace yourselves!! Lol- Mireille

********************************************************

Sierra’s POV:

As the lads kept on drooling I walked in followed by the girls.

- Ah Tom! A lady that looked much older than all the beautiful girls dancing here walked right past us and stopped in front of Tom.

- Heyya! Tom answered turning his head side to side trying to get a good look at the young girls.

- Where’s the girls you’ve brought me to teach? She asked a non listening Tom.

He lazily pointed in our direction and Eleanor called out: Over here! As we all waved a hand at her.

- Go enjoy the show. She said coldly to the lads pushing them out of the way to the corner wall.

I walked up to her as she told us how pretty we are loud enough for all the dancers to stop and stair at us. I felt a bit surrounded right now. Eleanor looked the same however Mimi had no emotion. Probably digging the attention as usual! And Danielle looked like she would always look when she was performing I guess this isn’t really new to her.

- Well go back to your dancing! The lady told them off. Nothing’s here!

She gestured us to come in front of her as she showed us a starting position. The lads watched us amused. We got deeper into the moves doing just fine so far wiggling our bums and boobs to the music as the lads stopped drooling over the other girls but for us instead.

- You’ve got quite the audience! The teacher told us gesturing over to the lads.

We smirked at the comment as she showed us another move. She told us to redo the choreography when she restarted the music. Danielle had it perfectly. Eleanor was having a hard time with some of the moves so she watched Danielle and copied her. I was starting to feel sick and just held my belly trying to do some of the moves anyway and Mimi totally forgot the moves and was free styling sexily to the beat. She was entertaining me quite a bit with her thrusts and spins keeping my mind off the fact that I was about to puke until she stopped cold staring at some guy hiding behind the entrance.

Mimi’s POV:

I just couldn’t look away. I knew I’ve seen his face somewhere before. I remembered the night at the party house and it came back to me. He was the magician. What is he doing here! I have this feeling I knew him more than that but I just can’t seem to place him. I wonder if he was stalking me the whole time we were here. I was starting to feel a bit worried. The teacher noticed I had stopped and asked if anything was wrong.

- No everything is fine. I lied.

- No not every thing! Sierra said looking like she was about to barf.

- We should probably go now anyway. Nath said taking my hand and starting off to the exit.

-Wait Nath! I whispered. He’s right…

- I know he cut me off.

As we got out of the building the “magician” was no where to be seen.

- There was a bathroom right in there you know. Sierra told me as her and the rest joined up with us outside.

- Yeah I know… I just.. heuu.. thought it was better to go back to the castle. I said not wanting to say anything about the guy me and Nath tried to find.

- Or maybe they took the opportunity to do something else… Jay teased.

- Hey! We did not! I replied.

- Ok…He answered putting his hands up disbelievingly but we really didn’t this time!

Sierra’s POV:

We got back to the apartment and I told them I was ok even thought I felt ill. At least I felt ok lying down. Harry came and sat behind my legs, his legs going over mine. “Hey” he said softly, passing his hand over my cheek and pushing my hair behind my ear. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down so he laid right behind me, his face against my neck and his arms around me. His cock was rubbed up against my but and right at that moment is when Mimi and Nath had to go sex talking sneakily! Some of the lads, as of: Tom, Niall, Jay, Zayn and Louis, where smirking as they understood all they where hinting with they’re dirty words. The other lads just gave them dirty looks not completely getting it but not liking what they we’re saying knowing what they we’re talking about anyway. The other girls just ignored it. Me and Harry on the other hand we’re kind off in a bad position to be listening to there pleasure talk because it could turn wrong with just one move. But I kind off wanted that to happen so why not. I started wiggling my bum in smooth circles against his cock.

- Sierra! He whispered in a manner that told me not to do that.

- What I’m just trying to get comfortable. I whispered back with a smirk.

Well at least I didn’t feel sick because my mind was on what I wanted Harry to do…… I kept on forming circles as putting a little more pressure so he would really feel the moves. After a moment of him stiffening up not wanting to let happen what I was trying to make him do he let it happen anyway not being able to stop it. I felt his dick push up against me and with that I had a huge grin on my face.

- damn it Sierra! He whispered again. Why did you do that! But he sounded amused.

- Oh! I needed a way to get you in my bed! I replied sweetly.

I quietly stood up so no one would look and took Harry’s hand. I pulled him away off to my room sneakily as he held his hand over is crotch trying to push it down.

- Don’t do that. It won’t be as fun if you make it go away! I teased him as we got in the room unnoticed thanks to Mimi who had every one distracted. ONCE AGAIN! I should really thank her later for all those times she let me get away with these things. But I might be wrong about no one seeing us. I think Mimi did. She grinned at me before I shut the door behind Harry and pushed him up against it. He looked deep Into my eyes before pushing me so I fell onto the bed and climbing on top.

- Please tell me you have a condom this time! I purred into his ear.

- Euuhh. He stopped cold.

( If you want to enhance this part as usual you can listen to a song.: Love game by Lady Gaga. And if you want keep playing it onto Mimi’s POV)

I laughed and reached my hand up to my drawer and pulled a handful of condoms out making harry grin widely. Our lips we’re now all over each other as Harry untied my bra and pulled the rest of my clothes off not having the patience to wait. I climbed on top of him pushing him down so he wouldn’t flip me back wanting to make him wait for what I would do knowing he would love it. I turned so my butt was aiming him and undid his jeans zipper pushing his pants and his green lucky boxers down under his knees as I placed myself so I had one leg on each side of him. My between the legs now completely open above his face, he grabbed my ass pulling me down so I would collapse on him so that he could reach my** Ya you know* with his mouth. I started sucking on his dick wildly as he made circles with his tongue making me moan loudly with pleasure. We we’re now in the 69 position! I kept mumbling to him to go farther and faster so it was getting really intense with moans but he finally grabbed me and turned me over so we we’re face to face. I grabbed a condom and slipped it on him. My breathing was heavy as I practically begged him to do it. In a blink of an eye it was in. I started moaning again as he gave me hard thrusts of pleasure. We we’re actually doing it this time!

Mimi’s POV:

I just saw the couple rush into Sierra’s room and there already as loud as ever! Geez that girl can’t ever contain herself. Once again I haft to cover for her so she wont be embarrassed coming out. Although I haft to admit I find it amusing to act like a decoy. It was kind off like a game to me. It was fun! I immediately laid down on my back on the floor.

- Hey Guys! Let’s play a game! I shouted playfully but in a naughty way.

They all mumbled an okay… Not sure what I was up to.

- Lets see who can turn me on! I blurted out.

I mean hey Harry wasn’t here and now because of Sierra and him I was in the mood.

- MIMI! Nath sounded totally shocked at what I just said.

- Oh you’ll get your turn too! I answered in a cocky voice.

I knew he wasn’t the type to mind. Besides he knows I’m like this and he looked more amused by this.

- Okayyy!... Im going outside! Niall rushed out finding this was too much.

- Yeah me too! Liam and Louis both followed Niall.

Eleanor and Danielle followed they’re boyfriends out. Well I still had The Wanted Lads! I mean it makes sense they wouldn’t mind staying since they’re buds with Nath and it wouldn't be so awkward with them. Unlike the 1D lads who didn’t think this was proper. Well at least I got them out of the house so they won’t hear Sierra moaning anyway. One after the other they climbed on top of me saying sexy things grinning as they did. Well I was enjoying myself! And it stopped them from listening to the sounds coming from the couple.

Sierra’s POV:

When we had settled down I could finally hear odd sounds coming from out of this room. What ever Mimi got them to do to her it didn’t sound right! I got up feeling good about what just happened but I took it back after a moment. My stomach turned upside down again. I rushed out of the room into the bathroom letting me throw myself up in the toilette.

Harry’s POV:

What happened!? I rushed out after her but stopped in the hallway noticing my sisters bad position with Tom and Siva on top of her.

- WTF! I said staring at them.

She just laughed.

- Are you that bad in bed!? She asked totally ignoring my remark.

- Shut up! I never minded her and let her continue her fun as that’s what it looked like and I hurried off to Sierra’s side.

- Are you ok what happened? I asked kneeing down besides her.

- I don’t know. She answered standing back up.

- Is it your first time?

- No. She answered truthfully.

- Oh. Uh.. Was all I could make out, feeling a bit surprised by this.

- Get over it Harry! Mimi said walking in, shutting the door behind her and caring for her best friend.

Unlike me who was being a bit useless right now.

Sierra’s POV:

I hate barfing. It’s disgusting and I always feel empty after.

- Just let it all out now! Mimi told me knowing that I always try to prevent myself making me barf more later.

I did as she said finally wiping my mouth and washing my hands. She led me to the couch, Harry following behind.

- Mimi my gut hurts! I whined.

-How bad. She asked.

- BAD! I shrieked in pain.

- That’s it! You need to get to the hospital! Harry told me.

- I don’t want to I’m fine! I objected.

- You just said your gut hurts badly! You’re not staying here. He continued picking me up and heading out.

He brought me down every one following. We rejoined the rest of the lads and the girls outside as well and explained to them the situation.

- Harry how the hell are we going to get her there we have no car and there are no taxis around.

I wasn’t really paying attention anymore. I was more focussed on the pain and Mimi who was sneaking of to the pond area again. IF SHE DARES TRY TO LOOK AT A FISH AGAIN… But no that’s not what she did. She headed strait to the guys that helped us out of the water yesterday.

Mimi’s POV:

Heyya guys! I called sweetly hopping closer to them with my boobs bouncing and flashing in there faces purposely.

- Mimi! We’ve been out here all day for you girls to come back! Why’d you ignore me awhile ago?

-Oh I’m so sorry Dean! I exclaimed making myself sound sad and apologetic as I softly past my hands over his belly and around his back pulling him into a quick soft hug then letting go.

- Wow its ok Mimi. Sam tried to comfort me.

- No its not I was just so distracted and Sierra is sick so we need to get her to the hospital but we have no car! I continued in a cry baby way almost actually making myself cry. I don’t want her to die!

- Omg I’m so sorry for judging you! Dean quickly said.

- We can take you guys there. Alex offered.

- That would be great! Thank you so much Alex! I pulled him into a hug to and wiped my fake tears from my eyes.

Well that worked perfectly! I always seem to get into their heads. Although I feel a bit bad that they are all going to find out we have boyfriends and they’re still going to haft to drive us.

Sierra’s POV:

I watched Mimi climb into they’re car. Well it was actually a truck. Oh that lying little actress whom I love! Always manages to get people to do something for her. The truck pulled up next to us.

- Common in you all! She exclaimed.

I got in the front with her but there was no room anymore so every one else climbed into the truck’s back trailer. Wow we we’re actually 18 people piled up in here going to the hospital just for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 386 22
Just a bunch of Larry one shots so you don't get bored. Updates will be I actually have no clue 🌏28#louiswillamtomlinson
263K 1K 27
Celebrity and YouTubers One-shots just for you! Celebrities..... Name it! Containing PewDiePie, Tobuscus, Cry, (A lot of YouTubers.... One Direction...
216K 1.7K 65
(Previously known as My Life With Liam Payne) Kylie Coleman's life is really messed up. She had adoptive parents until they died in a tragic car acci...
47.8K 1.1K 32
No one else could possibly know pain better than me. It was my only loyal friend sticking by my side every minute of the day. Now I only got pain for...