My Protective StepBrother

Av CrazyKayla5782

Tori is 17 and moves in with her mom's new husband and his 18 year old son. But after spending the summer wit... Mer

My Protective StepBrother
What Is Wrong With Me ?
My first date
One Girl Making Everyone Go Crazy
Friday Night Lights
He Did What ?
She's Back
What do she want ?
Crystal Clear
Get Even With That ....
School Day From Hell
Movie Night
Distraction
Quadruple Date Night
Rest In Peace
This Means War
Liars !
Strongest Soldiers
I DO
Epilogue
New Story

The first day of school

17.8K 367 61
Av CrazyKayla5782

*Tori's POV*

I open my eyes to hear the song Find You by Zedd playing on my alarm clock. I immediately jump out of bed and cut my alarm clock off. I'm so filled with emotions this morning about my frist day of school at Glendale High. It's never exciting being the new girl, but sometimes you just have to roll with the punches. Before i start getting ready for my first day of school i decided to go wake up Aaron. I try to open Aaron door but its locked, so i decided to take a bobby pin out of my hair and pick his lock. After 2 minutes of picking with his lock, his door oens and i go jump on his bed to wake him up. When i jump on his bed Aaron doesn't move. Wow he is a rough sleeper. I only knew of one way to wake him up so i slapped him as hard as i could, and then he jumps up and punchs me and i fly off his bed. After 5 minutes of laughing Aaron finally catches enough breath to speak.

"Lmao thats's what you get for trying to wake me up." He say's to me with a smirk on his face.

"Well maybe if you wasnt such a hard sleeper then i wouldnt of had to do that." i say to him in a duh tone.

Aaron turns over to look at his clock and suddenly starts yelling at me. "TORI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM AT 6 IN THE MORNING! ARE YOU CRAZY!" I cover my ears until he is done yelling.

"This is what time i usually wake up to go to school."

"Why ? School doesn't start until 8 A.M. Who in the hell gets up at 6 in the morning" He says to me more calmly then last time.

"Well what time do you usually wake up to go to school ?' I ask him in a curious tone.

"I don't wake up until 7 A.M. Now tori I need to tell you something."

"What ?"

"GET THE HELL OUT MY ROOM"

He says to me before he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I ended up kicking and hitting him, thinking he would end up letting me down. Oh Boy was i wrong. I ended up pulling down Aaron's pajama pants and saw him standing in nothing but rubber duckie boxers. Before he could pull up his pants i quickly grab my cell phone and snap a picture before he noticed. He looks at me with red blushed cheeks before he tells me to never speak of that again...

While Aaron decided to go back to sleep, i decided to go ahead and make myself some breakfast. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I look in the fridge to see what we all had and I noticed that we needed to go grocery shopping but it was still enough food for me to make myself some breakfast. After 15 minutes of cooking I was finally done and could eat. I had myself some Eggs, Pancakes, Saudsage, and Bacon. As soon as i got ready to take a bite out of my pancakes i saw my mom and her new husband Walter come down the stairs.

"Tori something smells good, did you save me any ?" I look down at my plate then back up at my mom, with a smirk on my face i tell her that it wasnt enough food for me and her so i just fended for myself in a time of need.  "Sure you did" she said to me in a  annoyed tone. Once I finished my breakfast i went to go take a shower before Aaron had gotten up because we share a bathroom. After taking a shower and washing my dirty blonde hair, I decided to go get ready for the most dramatic day ever as the "New Girl" of the school.When i open the door i run into a very hard surface. When i look up i notice that it's Aaron in noting but Pajama pants. I observe his body up and down, i mean come one who wouldn't ? The guy had a perfect 6 pack and a goregous tan, and let's not forget that goregous smile of his. After observing him i looked up to see him looking at me with a smirk. I blushed at him sensing that he knew i was checking him out. But before he could see me blush i rush off into my room to go get ready for school.

After finding a cute top that i brought from Forever 21 and some high waisted pants to put on. I went and put on a little bit of eye liner, with some pink blush and some lip gloss. I wasn't the type of girl to wear a lot of make up. Since my hair was wet i decided to rock the natural wet wavy look. Since i really didnt feel like doing my hair. After checking out myself in the mirror to see if i looked okay, I headed down to the living room where i found my step brother laying on the couch waiting for me.

"Well there you are, hurry up im ready to go" He says to me with kind of an attitude.

"Why are you in such a hurry ? It's only 7:30"

"Because your mom said you ate all the food and im hungry, so we need to stop by mcdonalds before school. and we need to leave now so we wont be late. " But before i could respond he grabbed my hand and drug me out the door to his all black Range Rover. I had to admit the car was nice but a little bit too much for me. Without putting his seat belt Aaron starts the engine and takes off full speed down the road. I look at him wide eyed before i start yelling at him.

"Are you crazy ? Are you trying to kill me ? Your trying to kill me aren't you ?" I say to him in a panic.

"What are you talking about " He says to me as if he has no idea to what im talking about.

"What do you mean what am i talking about ? Your driving like your in Fast & The Furious ! your going 75 in a 20 mile zone. You could get a ticket, and even worse i could die ! " I say to him in a duh tone!

" I always drive like this" He says so calmly

"Well your not going to be driving like this with me in the car. So can you please so down."

After asking Aaron like five times to slow down, he finally did. After getting Aaron some breakfast from Mcdonalds, we pulled up to Grendale high and the first thing i thought was that it is HUGE !! I jump out the car right after Aaron and follow behind him. He walks up to  group of people, i guess these are his friends. I keep walking a little bit closer until im standing beside Aaron and facing all of his friends.

"Everyone this is Tori my new step-sister, and Tori this is everyone." Aaron says trying to make me feel welcomed.

"Hey I'm Ryder"

"I'm Alexandera but you can call me Alex" This very pretty long brunette says.

"Im Hayden"

"Im Cory"

"Im Courtney"

And i turn to look at one last person which was someone i had already met.

"Hey babe, remember me ? We have already met. "

" Of couse i remember you " I saw with a smirk. " Your the guy i punched in the face yesterday" I say to him in a serious tone.  I noticed that everyone over here was laughing.

"Did you really punch him ? " Ryder asked me laughing. But before i could answer, Aaron started speaking.

"Yeah man, only if you couldve seen it. She punched him so hard his lip started bleeding. " Aaron says in between laughs.

"And why are you laughing Aaron ? " I say before pulling out my phone and showing everyone a picture of Aaron in his Rubber Duckie boxers. Aaron tried snatching my phone but it was too late. Everyone that was around us had already say the picture and was laughing. I looked up to see Aaron with a mad face.

"Aww is the little boy mad i showed everyone a picture of him in his boxers ?"

"Hell yeah im mad !"

"Well good ! That's what you get for knocking me on my ass this morning" But before Aaron could reply the bell had rung for everyone to report to class.

Since i was new here i had to go to the front office and get my schedule. Aaron tried to come with me but i just told him to go to class because i didn't want him being late on his first day back. After walking around lost for about five minutes, i finally had made it to the front office. After giving the women at the desk my full name and birthday she finally gave me my class schedule. But before i had open the door she told me to have a seat.

"Why do i need to have a seat ?" I asked worried

"Oh, sweetie because you don't know where your classes are and im a have a student show you were they are so you don't get lost." But before i could say anything, in walks this tall blonde haired muscular guy.

"Mrs. Cane, you called for me ?"

"Yes, Toby i was hoping you could show this young women Tori where her classes are ?" Mrs.Can point behind him to me and he turns around with a huge smirk on his face.

"Sure." He walked over to me and i got up following after him walking down the huge hallway.

"Hey, Im toby"

"Hey, im Tori. Im new here"

He chuckles a little before saying "Yeah i can kind of see that.. What's your first class ?"

"Umm Technology with Mr. Pratt. "

"I have that too, so you can just come with me and i will show you to the rest of your classes later." He say's to me but before grabbing my hand and interwining it with his. I had to admit though when he grabbed my hand it made me feel safe. It made me feel like i could trust him. We keep walking down the hallway until we stop at a door that has 206 written on it. Toby opens the door and we walk in together. Toby hands the teacher my schedule, but before we sat down i saw basically everyone in the class looking at me and Toby hands. Feeling weird about the whole thing, i snatch my hand from Toby and take a seat hoping that i just didn't start a rumor or anything.

When the bell run for us to be dismissed from our first period, i decided to get someone else to show me to my classes because i really don't need anybody else staring at me. While walking down the hallway i noticed Courtney talking to Alex. I walk over to both of them hoping that one of them knew where my next class was. Thankfully Alex knew where my next class was and she showed me to my math class. Seeing that I really didn't like Math and today was the first day of school, i wasn't listening. Because on the first day of school all the teahers do is talk about what we are going to be learning. But I couldn't pay attention to him because my mind was somewhere else. I was thinking about the whole thing with Toby. Why would he just walk into class like that holding my hand and we just met. I don't understand. Before i could finish my train of thought the bell rung for everyone to go to lunch. Seeing that i didn't know where the lunch room was, i just followed the crowd. Walking through the lunch line and then getting my food, i tried to find somewhere to sit. Loooking around the whole cafeteria but then i hear a loud voice call my name. I look over to where the sound was coming from and see Courtney and Alex telling me to come sit with them. Seeing as i didn't know anybody else i just went and sat with them. Walking over to the table i noticed everyone from this morning sitting at there. After i take my seat i noticed that Aaron looked pissed about something but i didn't pay it no attention.

"Your so lucky Tori" Courtney says to me like im suppose to know what she meant by that.

"How"

"It's your first day here and you already getting guys" Alex says to me with a pouty face.

"What are you guys talking about ? " i say confused

"We heard about you and toby" Courtney says to me and before i replied i looked up and saw that every pair of eyes were on me.

"What about me and Toby ? " I say with a confused look on my face.

"That you guys walked into class together holding hands." Alex says to me with a smirk on her face

"Oh, you got it all wrong. There is nothing going on between me and Toby. He was just showing me to class."

"Then why were you guys holding hands i heard a familiar male voice ask me.But i didn't want to look up because i already had knew who it was.

"I don't know he just grabbed my hand" And before i could say anything i heard the bell and saw a very mad Aaron getting up from the table.

The rest of the day just flew by. But i just couldn't stop thinking about why Aaron was so mad. The ride home from school was so quite that you could hear our hearts beating if you wanted to. I wanted to know what was wrong with him because i've never seen him like this before. I wanted to text Courtney and see if she knew what was wrong with him but i don't want her to assume that i like Aaron, even if i kind of think i do.

I know that it's wrong for me to have a little crush on my step-brother. That's why i haven't said or done anything about it because i just want it to stay a crush and that's it. I figure that if it goes away then i don't have anything to worry about. I mean Let's face it, everyone gets a dumb crush every once in a while.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...
1.9K 124 31
I'm battling with myself. I have been going through a lot. I have been getting hurt more often and caught myself crying, and losing people. Everythin...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
375K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...