RVB: [OneShots]/[Stories]

By SkittlesTears

[Started on 5/October/2017] •Request are open!• How would it feel like to be in the actual world of Red Vs Bl... More

Please Say It With Me | [WashXFreelancer!Reader]
Emotional Spot, huh.? | [TuckerXBlue!Reader]
Almost | [CabooseXBlue!Reader]
Drunkly Lovable | [WashXFreelancer!Reader]
Hide, Seek and Catch! | [Reader!XRvb!(Stories!)] <Part 1>
Hide, Seek and Catch! | [Reader!XRvb!(Stories!)] <Part 2>
You Wont Be Forgotten | [ChurchXReader!]
Edge | [TuckerXDepressed!Reader]
-Requests are [OPENED]-
Unexpected Comeback | [NorthXReader](Part 1)
Just Put It Down Already | [SimmonsXReader]
I'm Here To Take Care of You! | [CabooseXSick!Reader]
Unexpexted Comback | [NorthXReader] (Part2)
Her. | [YorkXCivilian!Reader]
[Important A/N!]
[A/N] OKAYYY.
Snacks or me? | [GrifXreader]
Another one? | [FelixXReaderXLocusXSiris]
Five More Minutes | [WashXReader!]
[A/N]
How to get them together | [NorthXReader!]
[THANK YOU FOR 1K READS :D!]
Midnight Rambles | [LocusXHigh!Reader!]
Promise. |[WashXReader!]
Inside out | [NorthXDepressed!Reader!]
Snack theif | [GrifXReader!]
A/N
Truth Or Dare? | [Reader!XFreelancers!] [Part 1]
Truth Or Dare? | FreelancersXReader! [Part 2]
Promise. | [WashXReader!] (Part 2)
2AM | [WashXReader!]
[A/N]
Forsaken. | [FelixXReader!] (PART 1)
Foresaken. | FelixXreader! [PART 2]
Live for me. | [Chruch!XDepressed!Reader!]
One More Time. | [WashXFreelancer!Reader]
[A/N]

Never Leaving You. | [TuckerXReader!]

1.1K 34 5
By SkittlesTears

[22/2/18]

"And I'll take them. You guys come with me." You exclaimed as you tossed a passed out soldier to the side.

The Reds and blues stood in confusion in front of you. Surrounds them are either dead or passed out soldiers that were about to abduct the Reds and Blues until you showed up and blasted their asses with your hell of a pelican equipped with two gigantic machine guns at it's side. (Thor Ragnarok reference ^w^)

"Woah woah hold up, what makes you think we are going with a person who just straight up killed a dozen of soldiers with an elephant?" The male in aqua soldier questioned an a stern voice.

You turned around gracefully and raised your left hip, resting your left hand. on your raised hip. Your face showed annoyance.

"Suit yourself. You can leave in this whole land with no resources apart from soil and grass. I'll get back to you when you manage to build a grass fort with soil furniture." You sassily turned around, heading for your pelican, hiding an evil smirk.

They had obviously no choice.

"Fine. We'll aboard that pelican, but there needs to be one condition." The man in a dark grey with yellow trims armor declared.

"Go ahead." You said and you smoothly sat at the edge of your pelican's entrance.

"We will have to know where the hell we are and you have to give us privacy."

"Deal." You said as you held out a hand and the same Man shakes it.

——————

"And that's why we need you here." You concluded and left the group in awe.

Your colony was in danger. A virus outbreak that turns people into mindless and decaying humanoid creatures was spreading rapidly and it was causing the extinction in every living thing on this planet. The "Eaters", as they like to call the creatures, would eat anything. They eat rats, cows, humans, basically anything they can hunt down that is edible. There were only so little survivors left, and the Reds And Blues were left stranded on that planet by the Blues and Reds as revenge.

"I don't understand.. why don't you all just use those pelicans and get the hell out of here?" Simmons questioned.

"Well, this was a stranded planet that was thought to be blasted out of the universe, even though we were just blasted into another black hole. If we tell everyone we are from this ghost planet they'll kick us out and we won't have another place to go to." You explained as you walked out of the pelican and gestured the guys to follow you.

You walked through the village, pointing and introducing to each and every hut that was in their path. The hut's foundations were mostly out of oak wood from the nearby forest and sheltered with layers and layers of gigantic coconut tree leaves, found in the village's coastal area. They were tied with vines found from the forest for stability. You walked through the village like a badass, hips swaying, greeting everyone in the village as you walked pass by, all this while the Aqua armored man, when you get to know as Tucker, eyed you.

Tucker was an interesting individual. He flirts with any kind of girls. The whole village got to know him as a flirt, often trying to stay away from him to avoid any sort of horrible comments. His pick up lines are the worst, but there was something that attracted you to him. Maybe it was his sweetness- surprising, I know. But he has shown it through caring about you and his team. He would take care of Caboose when Wash was tried, try to help out with the construction around the village or even tried help to train the villages. Maybe it was his quirks that made him seem adorable, how he taps his foot too much when he is embarrassed, how when he slips and falls on the floor (which usually happens), later acting like he was doing push ups and continued doing it until he thinks it's long enough.

Little did you know, Tucker felt the same way. The teasing smile you always wore on your face with him, your courageousness shown in how you speak and walk. When ever your stressed, you hide away at the coast and daydream, facing towards the sunset. You play hard to get, making it fun to chase you. Tucker found you attractive. Your looks were on point and your personality was intriguing. It's like digging for a buried treasure, it could be anything. But every time he dug up something, it never fails to disappoint him. He gets flushed when his with you, it felt like butterflies flying everywhere around his stomach, but he enjoyed it.
————————

"Tucker, don't touch that." You demanded the curious sim trooper.

Tucker gave lazy eyes and a pouted mouth as he placed the test tube filled with a vibrant Blue substance onto the test tube holder gently. He gracefully turned around, back facing the lab's tall table and slouching onto it. He crossed his arms together and looked to you.

"Are you guys still trying to find that damn cure?" Tucker asked in a certain tone.

"Well, Tucker, what the hell does it look like?" You remarked irritatedly, making Tucker smirk.

He slid his arms around your waist and your bodies were touching. You tried to distance your body as far away from him as possible, but his grip was too tight. It resulted in a "v" shape, with Tucker staring down at you with an evil grin. You turned your blushing face away from him. He evilly laughed and brought his face closer to yours.

"Well, I'm sorry princess. Do you forgive me?" He sang into your ear.

This made you blush more. You pushed him away with all your might, ultimately failing. He chuckled and let go, walking out of the lonely lab. All you could do is stand in the middle of the lab, processing what happened.
———————

The wind blew music into your ears. Your hands were rested on the satisfying sand, supporting your slouched body. The waves on the beach splashed, crashing into one another. It reminded you of the Eaters that are growing, in fear that one day, they would overtake all of the living organisms on this forgotten planet. You sighed out a bubble of anxiety away from your body and shelled yourself, hugging your legs together and wrapped your body as close as possible to build an imaginary box around you. Something tapped your shoulder and you flinched, turning around in shock, holding up your fist, ready to punch whoever it was.

"Woah, Hey there gorgeous, mind if I sit?" The familiar voice of the male rang into your ears.

It was none other than that flirt, Tucker. Why did you have to tell him this was your comfort place? Maybe it was because you trusted him, or maybe it was because of something else.

"Sure." You replied as you nudged your head to the side, returning into your shell.

He patted your head as he sat down, hoping you would react embarrassed like how you always do, but to no avail. You looked at the ground with no sparkle in your eyes.

It was like all life in you was lost, drowned out in you. He was saddened, looking down at his shorter.. interest. He felt a strong urge in his chest to pull you into his arms, extending his arms behind you, losing himself in his thoughts. He realized what was doing and contracted. He painfully bared it.

He sat on the sandy side with his legs extended, looking at you worriedly and curiously. You were wrapped protectively, and being honest, it was cute to him. Cautious about how he acted around you when you were down. One wrong move and he might loose you and never have the chance.

"You know, I've never met a girl like you."

"...Thanks?" You slurred weirdly.

Nailed it.

The silence engulfed both of you as the wind blew through your hair. Tucker understood why you chose this specific spot; it was peaceful. You were always surrounded by noise and stress, and choosing a peaceful spot with a extravagant-like looking view is something you would obviously do. He smiled and shifted his body towards you. He examined your glorious hair as it was being blown. He always wondered why you kept your emotions bottled up in an emotional bubble within you and how you can still maintain your sanity. He loved the fact that you can be serious when it's needed but usually bubbly and jokey at any given chance.

At the same time, it was nice having Tucker next to you. You cheer up a little to the fact that he could remember almost everything about you and noted everything you did, even pointing out facts about you that you didn't even know about yourself. And him being here when you needed someone you trusted around you speaks volumes.

"So, what's up?" He blurted out casually.

"..what?"

"What's up with you this time?" He said with a surprisingly soft tone compared to his usual cocky one.

You lifted your head like a tortoise emerging out from it's shell to look at him, and than looking down. You leaned on his chest, making him flinch but calmed down to act cool with it. You could hear his heartbeat race. It was the most flustered you've ever seen him. He was breathing in quite deeply in fact.

Lost in your thoughts, you felt a hand slowly wrapping you around your waist. Did he feel the same way?
——————

"[Y/N], I'm serious hun, we can leave! We can just explain what happened to this planet. They will understand! My friends and I are quite famous in fact, not to brag but-"

"Tucker!" You yelled on the Hill in the middle of the outbrust.

"These people are my family. I can't just leave them in the middle of this zombie Eater things. " You sternly concluded.

Tucker was left speechless. He contemplated for awhile, looking at the dozens of Eaters almost centering the whole village, slowly making the circle the village huntsman has formed to protect the village smaller. They were being centered.

"Damn it [Y/N]. You know I can't leave you." He said as he pressed his lips into yours.

He broke it as sudden has he kissed you, knowing if he stayed longer like that, he would never leave you. You stoned for a moment, reaching your fingers to touch your lips slowly. He kissed you. Tucker kissed you. You blushed bright red and your eyes widened, but before you started to panic, a screeching scream echoed in the whole village. Looking from below the hill, you saw a Eater on one of the huntsman. You aimed your arrow and shot it in a blink of an eye, saving a huntsman's life.

"This is going to end very well." You whispered to yourself as you eyed Tucker's back.

———————
[1853 words]
———————

REQUESTS ARE OPENED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.4K 61
Love is a strange thing and it can take the form of many... For those who fall under it's powerful spell, it can crush them or consume them. It can m...
82.1K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
118 13 13
send request though out each story or ever few I'll make a request page and I'll do as many as I can!! OC included
627K 27.3K 96
A series of oneshots that express the love Jack and Mark share. Join us along this journey and watch these two goobers as they explore many prompts a...