Hรฎs Mรฎstrรชss Bรขbร

By Choco_Chips2000

No description ??.. Just read ?? . . Some mature scenes too are available ?? Don't read if u r not comfortabl... More

Hรฎs Sรชรงรดรฑd Fรขรงรช ๐Ÿ˜ 
Blรฎลˆฤ‘ Tล™รปลกลฃ
Bยฃ M!Nยฃ
FฤฏฤŸhศ›๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Pล™ฤ›ฤŸลˆฤƒรฑt
Oร›ล˜ BรƒBร
MรฎรŸtreรŸs ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Sister ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
StรชP Sรฎยงtรชr

Prologue

10.4K 369 21
By Choco_Chips2000

A boy is seen sleeping in mid of a king size bed with slightly open mouth and messy hair ..  Beside of him a girl is sleeping hugging him tightly ..  Her face is covered by her hair ..

Sun peeped inside the room through curtains ..  Sunrays hit boy face making him change  his side in sleeping position ..  He tightened the hug around her waist and pull her more closer in sleep ..  Their naked body brushed against each other making them shiver in sleep ..

Boy open his eyes and smiled seeing an angelic face ..  He kissed her forehead she smiled in sleep and went more close to him ..  Her core come in contact with his dick making his hormones go wild again ..

Boy rubbed her lips from his thumb .. He lean down and capture her lips in a  soft kiss ..  She opened her eyes and start responding the kiss with equal need and passion .. Her hand made way in his hairs and pull him more closer ..  He smiled in kiss and hovered her and start grinding himself against her and they went for a wild makeout ..

After an hour
Girl kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes ..  Boy wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her more closer
Girl - Now leave me ..  I need a shower
Boy - ohh my god baby ..  Don't tell me u need shower for control ur hormones ..
Girl - Shut Up i need shower bcoz i wanna freshup and eat something ..
Boy - ohh yaa thn let's have a shower together (huskingly)
Girl - Shut up ..  I m sore now
Boy - hey i didn't mention about sex (wink)
Girl - u didn't mention but i know ur intentions verywell ..

She make herself free from his grip and run towards bathroom wrapping duet around her chest leaving him naked on bed without a single peace of cloth .

After an hour ..
Boy come down wearing three peace suit looking hot and dashing  with heart melting smile .. He look his lady who is looking hot and sexy at same time .. He made his way towards dinning table and start reading newspaper and sipping his espresso ..

Girl come with food trolley and serve him breakfast and stand beside him ..
Boy - u aren't gonna do breakfast ??
Girl - No ..  I m not feeling well
Boy - Are you Alright ??  ..  Let me call Doctor (worrying)
Girl - No no ..  I m fine it just i m tired
Boy - from makeout (teasingly)
Girl blushed and say - eat ur breakfast and go office ..
Boy - don't blush baby else i might loose my control
Girl hit him on his shoulder playfully and blushed furiously ..
Boy pull her towards him and make him sit on his lap and capture her lips for a passionate kiss
They are enjoying the kiss and his phone rang breaking their moment .. And he groan frustratingly ..  They broke the kiss and he pick the call making the person on other side shiver in fear ..

Boy - Hello !!
Op - Sir i call u for reminding u for meeting with mehta after one hour
Boy - Okk Mishra ..
He cut the call and put his hand inside her top making her gasp in shock ..

Girl - Shivay plzz (moaned)
Boy - What Anika .(rubbing her navel)
Anika get up from his lap and say - Now go (breathing heavily)
Shivay - okk but be ready for one more special night jaan (biting her earlobe)
Anika push him out of house and closed the door and blush furiously

************************************

Hey !!!
Plzz tell ur views 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
871K 40.4K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
672K 23K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
118K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.