meanie - jeon jungkook

By emilylovesbangtan

When a boy teases his childhood friend because he likes her and she responds by calling him a meanie. a jeon... More

meanie
why are you so short?
i'm not that short!
bubble tea makes you grow!
you're not my boyfriend!
study session
thank you jungkook !
valentine's day special
sleepover
wtf is you doing here?
new boy
new boy - jungkooks pov
he likes me?!
i love you too

good catch

2.8K 100 42
By emilylovesbangtan

It was P.E., and we were playing volleyball in class. 

And today's class period has been great. 

I hit Jungkook in the head with a volleyball after he called me "too short to play sports"

So he got what he deserved. Karma's a bitch, isn't it? 

"Y/N, you're way too short for this kind of stuff. Leave it for the professionals." 

Jungkook served it to my side, as I was boiling angry after what he said. 

Such a meanie... Apparently I'm not a professional... oooh he better take that shit back. 

"...Bitch..." I muttered under my breath, and watched the ball very closely as it came to our side. I ran to the ball and yelled,

 "YAH! Jeon Jungkook! You better take that back!" I hit the volleyball before anyone else on my team could and it hit Jungkook in his coconut head. Jungkook fell to the floor dramatically, holding his head. 

"OW!" 

Everyone was stunned. 

"Y/N, that was a good hit, but I think you hit Jungkook way too hard on his head... " Hoseok said worried.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really care." 

So then poor Jungkook had to go to the nurse after that. Lol I wasn't even worried. Screw that coconut. He got what he deserved. I let this girl I knew had a big crush on him take him to the nurse. 

Maybe he'll end up with her. She's his type, well I don't know his type but she seems to be his type. That girl is tall and has nice long legs. 

If he ends up with her, he'll have a girlfriend. He won't have time for me. So... I won't have to deal with his bickering anymore, but... I would lose a friend huh? A good childhood friend... 

I bit my lip as I thought about it while changing back into my regular uniform. Jungkook's Jungkook. 

I wouldn't be me without him. 

*** 

Wonder where is Jungkook... I haven't seen him all day ever since the volleyball incident. Which I'm still cackling about. 

I turned on my phone and admired my new wallpaper. It's a photo of Song Joong Ki at the fan meeting last month in February... I will remember this memory forever... I did my research and found the article about it. The fanmeeting was legit, which is weird. Fanmeetings usually cost money, unless it was a rookie person... huh well I got lucky here. Very lucky. 

Then the following article about how it went, and there were photos of him at the event. 

So it's now my new wallpaper... he's so handsome ashhhh... 

Moving on... almost time to go home. I'll daydream about Song Joong Ki later. 

I looked around me and looked at the trees near me. There were still plenty of trees with healthy leaves in them. It's winter, but many trees around me still have their leaves. 

And I heard a noise from one of the trees. 

"Meow~" 

What? I leaned in closer.

"MEOWW~" 

Hmmm? A cat? I took a step closer to the trees, and looked up at one of the higher trees. There was a poor kitty up in the tree, and it looked like it didn't know how to get down. 

"Poor kitty..." 

I love animals so much. I can't leave this poor kitty in danger. I'm gonna get up that tree, and get it out! I have spare time, stupid Jungkook isn't here yet. I'll be a hero! I'll show Jungkook that this shortness can still do something!

I put down my backpack behind the tree and looked for a good place to climb up. I have leggings underneath my skirt, so I don't have to worry much about climbing while wearing one. 

I started to climb the tree like those mountain climbers in playgrounds. This is actually... really easy! I'm stepping up each level of the tree like a video game!

I soon reached the branch that the kitty was on, and the kitty came to me and purred.

"Kitty! I saved you! Now we just need to-" 

I looked down. Oh fuck. 

We're at least twenty feet off the ground. If I jump, I'll break a leg. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of leaves and branches... and I can't climb down... I don't know how I could climb up but can't get down... 

oh no no no... 

Well this was a bad idea. I mentally face palmed my face.

"I'm sorry Kitty... I... I... don't know how to get down!" I put the kitty on my leg, and pet its soft coat of fur. 

"We'll figure out something! Don't worry kitty!" 

Cat: What the fuck dis human bitch talking about ?  

Now what am I gonna do... I can't stay up here forever! I got this... here comes my girly rescue scream. 

"Ahem... Song Joong Ki, rescue me!!!!!!" 

. . . 

. . .

. . .

Shit, well no answer. I left my phone in my backpack, which is fucking down the tree. Well, prepare to die here. 

I sadly pet the cat sitting on my lap, humming sad songs. Until I heard some movement coming towards the tree. 

"Y/N... are you up there?" I looked down, and there was... sigh... Jungkook looking at me weirdly. Probably wondering what the fuck am I doing up here. 

"YES SAVE ME PLEASE!" I cried, looking at him miserably. 

"How did you get up there?" Jungkook asked, looking at me funny. 

"Soo.. well um... I was trying to save a cat and... I did part 1 of the rescue... but not part 2. I can't get down." 

Jungkook snickered.

"Jesus shortie. This is hilarious." 

He got out his phone, took a photo of me, and started cackling of laughter. He laughed so much, I thought his ears were gonna fall off. I sighed... this will do him some good. 

"... YAH! YOU!" 

He jumped a little, and stared at me, still snickering. 

"It's not funny! Help me!" I cried, glaring at him. 

"Okay okay, I'll catch you." 

"You'll drop me!" 

"I will not! Y/N, trust me. I'll catch you. Just slip off the branch you're sitting on, and fall." 

I sighed. Do I want to get down or not? 

"I'll... I'll do it. With the cat." 

With that, I got ready to slide off the branch like a snake. I made sure to hold the cat close to my chest. This feels weird... 

I slowly fell off, falling off from my spot on that strong tree branch. And screamed.

"AHHHHHH- oof!" 

I screamed until I felt a pair of strong arms hold me close. I looked up, and there was Jungkook, looking into my eyes, the cat between us. 

I gently let go of the cat, and it jumped off, running away. At least I saved someone today. 

"J-jungkook... wow... you caught me, like you said..." 

All of a sudden, I felt my face turn red. I was saved by a boy... in one of the most cliche ways ever. It's romantic... even if it is Jungkook...

His face was pink, but then he smirked. "Told ya I would catch ya. Shortie. Let's call it even after you hit me in the head with a volleyball." 

Oh! I started to laugh. 

"Hahahaha! That was the funniest thing ever!" 

Jungkook glared. 

"Do you want me to drop you?"

"No, I actually like being held like this. Keep doing it." 

I laughed, and put my hand on his chest. 

"Jungkook, thanks for catching me. It was a good catch." 

"It's... it's nothing." 

He looked away and blushed, his face pink. 

"...I wish I could hold you like this everyday." 

What did he say? 

"Huh, what was that?" I asked, moving closer to him while still being held. 

"Oh! N-nothing!" He smiled, reassuring himself from whatever he said aloud. He talks to himself a lot like that now, and I don't even know what he says because he talks so silently. 

He said something about... holding rocks? What? That's all I heard. 

Then he turned back to me, and started to smirk. 

"Hey, I think you've been eating a little too much lately. Like those sweets last month didn't do you good, you're as heavy as a car. Want to lose some weight? You're a little fat here. But since I'm such a strong muscle man, I could hold a heavy weight like-" 

"Jungkook that's not nice to say! Take it back... meanie!" 

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.1K 26
The words you speak can save his life. Say the wrong thing and he'll be hung six feet in the air. Haha. No pressure.
46.4K 2.3K 29
After an eventful year together, Jungkook and Somin finally enter college. With crazy parties, weird clubs, and an array of new people, will Jungkook...
430K 8.4K 37
A nerd? Or just a cover? __________________________________________ Hope you like itπŸ’™ #77 in jungkook #763 in btsfanfic #583 in jeonjungkook #900 i...
129K 4.6K 40
"keep on pretending that you love me" - highest ranking: #1-taehyungfanfiction started: 07/07/2018 Ended: 07/06/2019