Deep Under {ManxMan}

By fantasymasterlex

(Some grammatical mistakes) Aquarius is a merman. He lives in the ocean, helps his tribe out, and enjoys lif... More

Male Pregnancy
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (18+)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (18+)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (18+)
Chapter 37

Epilogue

99.1K 4K 1K
By fantasymasterlex

              A Q U A R I U S

"Lupin! Come here right now mister!"

I said looking for my six and half year-old son. He was learning magic right now and his favorite spell was a cloaking one. He had to put clothes on, and he decided today was a naked day.

"If you don't come out now, I'm going to tell Caleb he can't play with you today!"

I heard a whine and Lupin immediately came out. Caleb was Morrisey, Kyle's, and Liam's son. He was born a few days after Lupin and was just as cute. The kid had a face full of freckles like his mother, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

I am sure our sons were mates because they were attached at the hip. Lupin wanted Caleb all to himself and Caleb was no different. Whenever Lupin would make any other friends Caleb would go crying to his parents saying he was the only friend Lupin needed.

Well today was our other son's Landon's birthday. He was turning four and we were throwing a pack party in the backyard that started in 10 minutes. I quickly dressed Lupin and picked him up making sure not to put too much pressure on my big belly.

Yep, this time it was a baby girl and boy. Vincent was over the moon about this one. I was simply happy to be getting a daughter.

We went downstairs and mostly everyone was there, gifts stacked up all over the table. It was mostly the parents of the pack here. Landon was playing with his cousin Harley- Victor and Zale's daughter. Zale did end up getting Victor pregnant four months later with a son and two years after with a daughter. Their four-year-old was the cutest thing. She had a head full of blonde hair like Zale with big green eyes. She giggled and fed Landon a piece her Cheerios.

I smiled and walked over to the two greeting them. When I saw Lupin loom over at his friends from soccer practice, I let him run off and go play. They were warrior kids so I knew they would be able to handle the rough little alpha.

"Hey baby, how's our babies?"

I heard a voice from behind say as arms enveloped me from behind. I smiled and looked at Vincent who was still handsome as ever.

"Hungry, when's the catering coming?"

I asked making him laugh. Kyle, Liam, and Ben walked over with Caleb and their daughter Caroline. This time Morrisey was pregnant for the first time with another boy and gosh could he be any more nervous. Caroline was Morrisey and Liam's child, not that they saw it that way but hey.

Caleb said a quick hi and ran over to a concentrated Lupin who kicked the ball around his friends, trying to make it in the soccer goal.

I sighed and looked at Ben.

"I have a feeling this is going to go bad..."

He nodded and grimaced.

"We're trying to make him not so attached but it's like he can't live if he doesn't have Lupin's attention."

He said sighing. I nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry, I understand. Lupin hates when he cannot see Caleb as much as he wants. When they had different electives, he threw a fit saying how Caleb was going to find another 'alpha' and leave him all alone."

Just then Caleb came crying running to Liam who picked him up and shushed him.

"What's wrong baby?"

He asked knowing all too well what was wrong.

"Lupin said he wanted to play with his other friends and not me!"

He cried into his mother's neck. Liam sighed and patted his back.

"Baby, you can't have all of Lupin's attention."

Said Liam trying to explain how things worked to his young son.

"Why Not! I was friend with him before all those other stupid kids!"

He said getting a bit angry. Just then Zale's son Heath came over and smiled at his mother. Liam beamed and placed Caleb down.

"Why don't you play with Heath for a bit? Huh?"

Heath was the epitome of his father. Tall for a 6-year-old, strong, and good looking. He gave a toothy grin at Caleb who was wiping his red cheek. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a mango flavored lollipop.

"I had one at home and brought it for you! I know it's your favorite!"

He said giving it to a blushing Caleb who said a shy thank you.

"Let's go play on the swings!"

He pulled the kid over and Liam sighed and shook his head. I smiled at Liam.

"We all know Caleb and Lupin are probably mates! All the signs are there. We just have to make sure they socialize like kids their age."

I said making Liam sigh and nod. We all walked over to a table when the catering came. Vincent got the cake out and lit the candles and I helped Landon blow them out after a loud happy birthday was sung.

We all dug into our food and cake, but I noticed Lupin was eating but glaring at a giggling Heath and Caleb.

"Lupin baby what's wrong? Eat your food."

He growled and shook his head. I sighed and gave him a stern look.

"No, you cannot get mad at them. You wanted to play with your other friends, now it is his turn. You can't control what he does or get mad at him for being social."

He growled and shook his head.

"I know it's just- UGH!"

He clutched his head and groaned making people start to stare.

"Lupin?! What's wrong!"

He cried and hugged himself.

"Mommy! It hurts!"

His body started to shake, and he fell off his chair making Vincent and I race to him.

"Is- is he?"

I asked and Vincent nodded.

"I- I think so, I've just never seen a child so young shift! They usually shift at 10!"

He said picking up his son and racing to the woods with me on his tail.

I could hear yelling behind us but did not bother going to see what it was. Vincent laid a screaming Lupin on the floor and we sat there petting his head and shushing him.

"CALEB!"

Just then a crying Caleb raced over to Lupin's side and hugged him making Lupin's whimpers and cries quiet down a bit.

"I'm sorry please don't die!"

He cried sobbing into my son's chest. Liam rushed through the bushes and pulled at his son making both whimper.

"Just leave it I think he's helping calm down Lupin."

I said making Liam nod. It was a 30-minute process but by the end of it a small black puppy wobbled onto its legs and barked. Vincent shifted and helped Lupin get used to walking on four legs.

When Lupin could walk, he walked towards a smiling Caleb and tackled him licking all over his face making Caleb scream and laugh hugging Lupin to his chest.

"I love you!"

Yelled Caleb, Lupin responded with a yip and snuggled into his friend.

I sighed, I just hoped they ended up happy and healthy by the end of it- but right now watching them smile and play I knew they would be okay. Their souls were clearly bonded in some form and there was no stopping the wrath of a mating bond.

I looked around at my happy family and smiled thinking of how far I came. From a lonely merman hunting down the other half of his soul to two kids with two more on the way and a mate.

Life could not get any better honestly, and I wanted nothing to ever change.

THE END.

EDITED 11/12/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...
84.2K 2.8K 50
The Badger Series (Book 2) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Mason Badger is a teenage werewolf, he's living in the pack that his adoptive fa...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...