His To Love

By bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... More

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Ignorance is not always a bliss
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

A dream will tell

13.3K 396 12
By bookaholic13

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

-Edgar Allan Poe

There was darkness , sheer black surrounding her . Renee could smell death in the air , could smell the excruciating pain , the pain of losing a loved one . 

She could see her running , running from someone . Renee could feel her heartbeat , could sense her fear . Her mom kept turning behind looking over her shoulder . She was running for her life . 

Suddenly the scene changed , there was white everywhere , brightness and the fragrance of flowers . There stood her mom in a white  gown humming to herself  . As if sensing Renee she turned and smiled at her. A warm and loving smile . 

"I have been waiting for you my angel . For so long I have been waiting to see you , to tell you so many things .", her mother said to her as she rushed to embrace her daughter . 

"Oh.. mommy ....."Renee sobbed as she felt her mother's warmth . "I missed you so much . I love you ."

"I missed you too honey . I love you so much " her mom hugged her with renewed emotions .

"Mommy you have to help me ... I don't know what's happening to me . And there's someone trying to take me away ...mom ....away from Damien . "Renee said as they sat down on a nearby bench . 

"I know , darling ... I am going to tell a few things .. the one's you have to know . " 

"Please mom , help me out "

"Renee, you have to know this that at any cost you have to completely mate with Damien . As soon as possible ."her mom said .

"But mom , I don't understand what it has to do with my problem . "Renee questioned .

"The guy who's behind you is a devil . I mean a devil species . There are very few in the world . And he is a royal . His father was Homer . " her mother told said . 

"I had to come into your dreams because nobody else know's about him . "

"What do you mean mom ?"Renee asked .

"After your birth , in a few months , I was taken away from you and your dad . Homer had kidnapped me . You see baby , I am daughter of an Angel . A royal angel . Which makes both of us angels ."

"What do you mean angel's?Do angel's even exist ?"Renee asked perplexed . 

"Of course they do . Just like evil there is good in this world . "her mother said smiling at her . 

"Your grandparents are guardians . They guarded me till I was eighteen . That was when I met you father . I never expected to find your dad , he was a were and I wasn't . It was a very rare pairing . Grandpa couldn't believe it , you know ! Your dad was a beta , and belonged to another pack ."

"So you saying grandpa and grandma aren't werewolves ?"

"No. They are . They didn't even know if I was an angel . They thought I was a werewolf . "her mother said .

"But that isn't important now . The man thing is that Homer wanted to mate with e . Wanted to marry me and make me is queen . " her mother continued . 

Renee intently listened to her mom "So he had me taken from our house . He had me for quite a while . Unfortunately I don't remember the time I spent in his castle . But he couldn't mate with me . " her mother started pacing . 

"Because you were already mated to dad "Renee said . 

"Yes. The dreams you keep having are of the time I ran away . But it wasn't of any use . Your dad had found his castle and in his emotional stupor had attacked it . But Homer just killed your dad . I couldn't save him . I had buried some notes . I tried leading you to them .But I guess Homer already destroyed them ."her mother said dejectedly . 

"So you died too .. "Renee said . 

"Yes . Well he killed me because he knew now that I was of no use to him . He knew about you too . But he didn't know where you were . "her mom said . 

"You sacrificed your life for me, didn't you? " Renee asked . 

"I would say I saved and protected a part of me . But alas I wasn't totally successful . So mate with Damien . " she said to Renee . 

"Oh mom... I am glad you could tell me all this . But you have to tell me , I have episodes when I don't remember anything . Neither does my wolf . "Renee said .

"That's you angel spirit surfacing . She is a part of you too . And she brings your certain powers ... powers greater than any other being . Powers which homer or in this case his son is after . "her mother said . 

"How do I use my powers .. I don't even know what they are yet ? "Renee said .

"I am sorry angel , I can't help you here , you have to discover and explore your powers on your own . But remember they will complement your mate and be careful when you use them  . "her mother said lovingly . 

"I need to go now . I am sorry I cannot be of anymore help . The time is ticking baby , be careful . 

And remember Love and light is within you . All you have to do is find and put an end to the darkness around . "her mother stated .

She held Renees hands and chanted something in a language Renee couldn't understand . 

"This will protect you for sometime . But you have to be careful Renee . Keep your eyes and ears open "her mom said .

"I have to go now baby , you will get up now . Gotta put Damien out of his misery . Remember what I said . Dad and I both love you . I hope you will be safe . Have a good life my baby " her mother said kissing her forehead . 

Renee saw her mother disappear and the white and again surrounded by dark . 

But the darkness did not last long . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien couldn't move away from her bedside . He couldn't feel  her link , but her heartbeat was there . Strong and clear . 

The pack doctor had only advised patience . They had to wait and watch . It had been a really long week since she had lost consciousness . Damien held her hand as she sat besides her waiting for her to get up . 

At the other end of the room Jake stood leaning on the table , looking at his best friend lying on the bed , lifeless and still . He had rushed back home when Damien had told him what had happened . He had to be by her side . 

Suddenly Renee stirred a little , opened her eyes . 

She tried to take her surroundings in , as if searching for something . Damien smiled at her and she smiled back . 

"Damien...."Renee croaked out . 

"Shh,...... baby ...... here drink this "Damien helped her drink some water . 

"How are you feeling ?"Damien asked as he lovingly stroked her cheek . 

"I am good . I just had a very informative dream . " Renee smiled at him . 

"Jakes here . "Damien said as he  motioned Jake to come near . 

"Oh thank God .Jake I was worried sick .I had this vision . You were dead ....and "Renee was overwhelmed . 

"Shh..... I am okay bunny . Stop worrying about me . You scared the crap out of me , in fact all of us here by pulling this stunt . "Jake said as he kissed the back of her palm . 

Damien growled looking at Jake and Renee . He kept glaring at their hands . 

Renee just giggled and said "Oh stop it you !!! HE's not kissing my lips . It's just my hand. "

"Whatever . I think so you should rest . We will talk later ."Damien said .

"I had enough rest Damien I need to get out of this bed . God I am famished. And I really need a shower . " Renee said . 

"Oh.. okay . I'll let the cook know . I'll leave you two alone to talk . "Jake said as he left the two of them . 

"Get in here "Renee said as he picked up her blanket's to  let Damien in . 

"Ohh.. baby I missed you so much . "Damien mumbled as he kissed her . 

"Damien.. we need to talk . I want you to assemble my grandparents and your parents . I need to talk to all of them . "Renee said before continuing the kisses . 

Damien started trailing kisses down her neck , nibbling on his mark . 

Renee's hand reached for the hem of his t-shirt . But he stopped her . 

"No Renee not now. You just woke up and you look really tired . Freshen up , eat and then we will do the rest . "Damien said as he pulled away . 

"We need to mate Damien . Please . "Renee said earnestly . 

"Baby you have to..."Damien tried saying . 

"No. Mom told me Damien .. She was in my dream . I know everything now . Well most of it ."Renee said .. 

"What do you mean ?"he asked . 

"Okay . Let's wait after this meeting . I have a lot of stuff to share . I think I will go take that shower now . "Renee said trying to get up , but Damien pulled her back . 

"So you know about your parent's ?"Damien asked . 

"Yes . She told me how they were killed , it obviously wasn't a car crash . "Renee said brushing away her tears . 

"I am so sorry "Damien said hugging her . 

"I love you Damien . Please don't leave me and go .. "Renee mumbled . 

"Yes .. baby I will always be there ...."Damien reassured her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
287K 9.7K 50
Ella's world is turned upside down when she finds the one person fate has destined her to be with..her mate. Being the Alpha's only child she is unde...
2.1M 92.8K 31
"You are mine, Natalya. I will show you over and over if I have to." ***** In a werewolf's life, you live your life around constant companionship but...