just a girl || caleb logan

By diggydoesit

brianna is troubled. she's been through it, and she's just coming out of it. she's had it hard, and she's not... More

yo new readers
The Party
Bye Home
Welcome Home
New Beginnings
Dinner Party
School
The Party
Heart Breaker
Kiss and Makeup
um
lets go upstairs
vlogging bois
spill the tea
getting ready party
4th julyyy
calebs pov whaaa
truth or dare
i miss you
birthday surprise.
the truth
aftermath
emotion
another day

Nightmares

811 17 2
By diggydoesit

I woke up to in the middle of the night. I don't know what woke me up but I went to go back to sleep. As I propped my pillow into the right place, I accidently grabbed someone's arm causing me to scream. This made him shoot up and hit his head. Then I remembered I was in Caleb's bed. He opened his eyes as he winced in pain.

"What did you do that for?" He whispered.

"It was obviously an accident!" I hissed.

"Geez, sorry. Wait, you should be saying sorry!"

"Ok then, sorry." I shrugged, and threw my head on the pillow. He did the same and faced me.I turned to face him. The curls of his hair fell around his face, framing it perfectly. I moved one out of the way so I could see his eyes. It brushed his forehead, making him close his eyes.

"You like that?" I murmured. I smiled and carried on stroking his forehead. Then I moved my way down his nose and around his cheeks. And then I dragged my finger down his lips so that his bottom one pulled down. He grinned as I did that. I shuffled down a bit so our faces were level.

I turned back around and rested my hands under my head. I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 33
* Completed* A story in which a girls friends leave her to overcome her battles on her own. Where she fights for more than she can handle • STARTED...
5.1K 43 36
A young small town girl has big dreams, one day her dreams come true, Little Did She Know what she was getting Into.
293K 2.5K 44
Mature content don't read if under 13+
31.9K 1.2K 40
in which two people fell inlove, at the wrong time.