Spooky Spooky-Doo

By ComplexName

A story about the Mystery Gang solving another mystery, but this one doesn't seem to be so fake... They arriv... More

A Call
"DAPHNE!!!"
aHHHHH
Entering...
The Basement
The End of the Mystery Gang
Split

The Trip

144 4 2
By ComplexName

As the Mystery Machine drove across the rocky path Shaggy and Scooby pulled out a pizza from the mini fridge.
"How did you even fit that pizza in there?" Velma asked, looking back at the two.
"Like, don't ask man! We're just happy it's still there." Shaggy told her, taking half the pizza and shoving it down his throat. Scooby did the same, rolling it up like a burrito then eating it whole in one bite.
"Well everyone get ready. We're almost at the house." Fred announced, making a hard right.
"Oh! It should be at the end of this road." Daphne said, looking at her map.
And with that the Mystery Machine braked, the large house looming over it, the moon shining down on it to give it a menacing shadow.

Authors Note: Just a short in between chapter before we get into the real action EeeeEeEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
29.2K 248 17
Valentines special that was never released.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...