"DAPHNE!!!"

The Mystery Gang all stepped out of their van, staring at the house looking over them.
"Woah man. That place looks gigantic." Shaggy said, his teeth chattering.
"Reah. Riganric." Scooby whimpered.
"So, where's the guy who called for us Daphne?" Fred asked, facing the orange-haired girl.
"Well, he said he'd meet us outsi-."
"Here I am." The mysterious man said.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Shaggy and Scooby yelled, Scooby jumping into Shaggy's arms and the two running back into the van.
"Your friends seem to be a little spooked by my presence."
"Sorry about them. They're startled easily. We're the Mystery Gang, you can call me Velma. So, what'd you call us over for... uh.." Velma walked up to the closed man, pushing her glasses further up to the bridge of her nose.
The cloaked man pulled back his hood. "Well, 'bout 20 years back me an' my wife moved into this mansion. She passed a few weeks ago and I've begun to notice some strange presences in the house. I think it's 'er ghost trying to come back and tell me something." The man spoke, staring down at Velma.
"So, you want us to investigate and see what's going on and what her unfinished business is so she can live in peace?" Daphne asked, walking next to Velma.
"Percisely." (Yes, Thats spelt that way on purpose.
"Alright! Well you can stay in our van until we get to the bottom of this apparition investigation!" Fred said, facing the entrance of the house and walking up to it.
"I'm not going in there! No way no how!" Shaggy yelled.
"Ro ray, ro how!" Scooby joined in, shaking his head.
"Would you do it for a... Scooby Snack?" Velma taunted, pulling out a box of Scooby Snacks.
While Velma led Scooby and Shaggy our with the Scooby Snacks, Daphne walked up to the door, seeing a slip of paper in between the crack.
"Guys... I think I found a clue." As she placed her hand on it, the doors flew open, two lanky arms wrapping around her and pulling the girl in.
The doors shut, everyone screaming.
"DAPHNE!!!"