Braedey Martin: Robots and a...

Oleh Braedey95

Braedey Martin has gone through it all: Evil Ancient Beings, Decepticons, bad guys, and other such events. An... Lebih Banyak

First Day of Monster High School
Sucs to B-Us and Flies; Breakfast or Friend?
Love's a Witch; the Borders Between Beings
Attack of the Fan Boys; Is This Goodbye?
Club Hunting; Fish Out Of Water
The Peeping Howler; Wolf V.S Wolf
Friendship Test; Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Arts and Crafters; Happy Birthday... or Modelling Day??
The Snow Girl; Loneliness lifted by an Angel
Math Practice; Creepy Ladies
Summer Break; Another Witch?!
Feats of Strength; A Martin's Rath
Cousin Attack; Security Committee a Snoopin'
Enemy of My Enemy; Grudges Settled
Settling Old Scores; An Uneasy Alliance
Interrogation; The Secret's Out
Who's the Hero; Stand Alone... or Together
Fire VS Transformatrix; Demon Monster VS Demon Cybertronian Pt 1
Fire VS Transformatrix; Demon Monster VS Demon Cybertronian Pt 2
Far from Home; I don't Belong Here
Welcome Back; Moka's Little Sister?!
Sister Issues; Male VS Female Vampire
Parent's Day; Meeting the Mothers
This is Halloween; Thriller Night
Cloning Mayhem; The Braedeys VS Kento
Apocalypse; 'The Fallen' is Rising
'The Fallen' Awakens; He is Coming
Confrontation; 'The Fallen' Attacks
Decepticons, Mobilize; It is Time
Robo-Warrior; and Alliances
Jetfire; The Dagger's Tip, and The Collider
Pyramids, Stars, and Tombs
Decepticons, begin our Assault; Battle Of Egypt Pt 1
Decepticons, begin our Assault; Battle Of Egypt Pt 2
Off to Cybertron; Operation - Ressurection
Preparations, and Wedding; All the Galore
Yukari's Growth; Fitness Class in Session
Steaming Through; Man VS Machine
Author's Note
The Future; An Untold World
Kokoa's New Bike; Moka's Transformatrix Training
A/N
Suoh VS Akashiya; Robots and Monsters
Merry Christmas; Secret Santas
Kaiju Yokai; Stone Age VS Modernity
Deep in Space; Lost
Handsome Guy; Music Battle
At Home; Meeting Moka's Mum
Mecha Youkai; Crimson VS Nemesis
A Night Together; Blue & Red
'Battle Of Unicron' Intro & Author's Note
Battle Of Unicron Pt 1
Battle Of Unicron Pt 3
Jetfire's Memorial; A Ski Trip
Braedey VS 'Braedey'; Copycat Mayhem

Battle Of Unicron Pt 2

137 2 3
Oleh Braedey95

(Warehouse Remains)

In the remains of the warehouse, the sound of crumbling rock and steel could be heard. Smoke rose from the ruins, whilst electrical wires zapped at some points across the building. A few moments go by, then a blue aura of light could be seen pushing away at some rock. It was Jessie, who used her Prime Angel powers to shield herself from the blast.

She looked around in concern for her cousin and boyfriend. "Rex? Braedey?" She called out, then to her relief, digging himself out of the rock was CrystalGon. "Braedey!" Then, she saw some more rocks move away, and to her confusion, there was Airachnid? "Or Braedey?" Then, to her confusion, both transformations ran out of the warehouse remains. "Braedey, come back! Uh, both of you!" She called out to the two forms.

"What are you talking about? I'm right here." Braedey's voice called out, and Jessie saw her cousin push away some rubble off of him. Then, he saw what looked to be Sideswipe's vehicle mode race away in the distance. "And over there. Okay, what's going on here?" He asked in confusion.

"That's what I was gonna say." Jessie agreed. Then, she and Braedey heard what might be Rex under the rubble. The two go over to where they heard their friend, and lifted the rock off him.

"Rex, you okay under there? Oh." Braedey's expression fell into worry and shock.

"What? Half the warehouse fell on me. Course I look a little banged-up." Rex spoke up, then Jessie pulled out a small compact mirror to show Rex what she and Braedey could see. Rex's eyes widen in fear, and he smacked the mirror away. "No! I'm a monster again!"

The left half of his face was of Energon, the right half of his face, left half of his chest and back, upper right half of his chest and back, and left arm in concrete, whilst the lower right half of his chest, upper right half of his back, lower back, stomach, and right arm in metal, whilst his legs were of rustic gold. The only bit of clothing on him was a pair of black briefs.

Jessie walked up to her boyfriend. "Calm down, Rex." She calmed him. "Just try and change back to normal."

Rex nodded. "Right. Just concentrate." He closed his eyes and clenched his fists, trying to return back to normal, but to no avail. "It's not working. It must be feedback from the watch, like the last time."

"Braedey knows a lot more about the Transformatrix now." Jessie calmed him. "Maybe he can do something. Right, Braedey?" She looked to her cousin, only to see he was looking at his watch in concern.

"Jessie, look at this." Braedey showed the dial of the watch. "It must have been the explosion. I'm missing CrystalGon, Sideswipe, Airachnid, and Metroplex. How did he manage to sneak away?"

Then, a projection of Alpha Trion shone from the watch, and shined on the wall. "Braedey Martin! I warned you of the consequences of tampering with the Transformatrix!"

"I didn't mean to-" Braedey tried to justify.

"To defy my instructions." Alpha Trion narrowed his optics. "The escaped geno archetypes -- Your transformations -- they will perish if they aren't restored to the Transformatrix within 24 hours. And if they do, their powers will be lost to you forever! How do I put them back? When you're close, set the Transformatrix to "capture" mode. It will do the rest."

"The yellow setting." Jessie clarified to Braedey.

"You have disappointed me, Braedey Martin. I shall not help you again." Alpha Trion's projection then vanished from sight.

"You call that help?!" Braedey yelled, then looked to Jessie. "Can you track my transformations by their Energon signature?"

Jessie's eyes glowed blue, as she tries to track the missing Transformers. Her eyes return to normal, and she looked to Braedey. "No. They're all the same as you."

"Not a problem." Rex spoke up, holding up a Transformatrix badge. "They all have a Transformatrix symbol. We can track them with our badges."

~*~*~
(Ten Minutes Later)

Soon, the trio had gotten into Rex's car, and they were making their way to track each of the transformations that had gotten out of the watch. Moka was with them also, and she has been brought up to speed with what's going on.

"Let me bring you up to speed, hero." Rex grumbled to the brunette. "Thanks to you, I can't turn back. I'm a monster."

Braedey's expression fell, as he looked down to his feet. "I'm sorry, Rex. I didn't know." He muttered.

"Stop saying that. You're not a monster." Jessie then held his hand. "Use your powers. Absorb my skin."

"I'm trying." Rex sighed. "It doesn't work. I'm trapped like this forever."

A beeping sound soon came from the badge. Moka leaned over from her rear seat, and pointed to the map. "Looks like we've found CrystalGon."

When they arrived at what could be a carnival pier, they found CrystalGon, but he was punching an amusement park ride, but he wasn't leaving a dent in the ride at all.

"Not quite the smooth talker he used to be." Rex commented.

"Without your guiding intelligence, CrystalGon's nothing but instinct." Jessie deduced.

"What now?" Moka asked.

"Let's try and get his attention, and I'll bring him back into the Transformatrix." Braedey suggested.

"But how?" Jessie asked.

"I got that." Rex smirked. "Hey, Rocky! Over here! Have it your way." He sprinted over to the Crystal Cybertronian, but CrystalGon shot him with a rainbow blast of energy. "Okay. I was looking for a good fight. And this is all the excuse I-" His right hand suddenly morphed into a concrete mace with Energon crystals jutting out of it. "Ohh, you are in so much trouble!" He sprinted at CrystalGon, striking him a few times, only for the Crystal Cybertronian to shoot him into a jet fighter simulator ride.

"Okay." Braedey activated the Transformatrix. "Looks like a job for Hotrod!" He slammed his hand down on the watch, and in a blue flash, now in his place was the Pyro Autobot.

"Let's turn up the heat!" He sprinted forward, then slammed a fiery fist into CrystalGon, sending him off his feet, then the Crystal Cybertronian was punched down by Rex.

"Does that help?" Rex smirked.

"Yeah, it does." Hotrod nodded. Then, the Transformatrix dial turned yellow, and absorbed CrystalGon back into the watch.

~*~*~

"We've been at this for hours." Braedey muttered, as they drove along a dark road. "We should stop and rest."

"No time." Rex spoke back.

"If you're sleepy, I can drive." Braedey offered.

"Braedey, you're gonna need your full powers to take on Unicron." Jessie told Braedey, then picked up an old laptop, and plugged it into the badge.

"What are you doing with that old laptop?" Rex asked.

"I hooked it up to my badge, and now I've got extranet access." Jessie replied. "Unicron has beaten 10 Cybertronians across Cybertron and its two Moons."

"I beat him when I was just a kid." Braedey shrugged.

"Braedey, this is serious." Moka told his brunette boyfriend, making him look at her. "This isn't the time to joke around."

"Moka's right. You should be worried." Jessie agreed. "Those 'Bots and 'Cons he beat -- now he has all their powers, too."

"Not to mention that your Transformatrix is busted." Rex added.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop on a dime, and slingshot back, and came to a stop. The car was now stuck in what might be a giant spiderweb.

"What did we hit?" Braedey asked.

"I don't know. We're stuck." Rex replied.

Suddenly, the passenger door was pulled open by a strand of spider silk, and Jessie was ripped out of her seat, then was wrapped around in spider silk from head to toe, and stuck to the web up above the ground.

"JESSIE!" Before the three in the car could get out of Rex's muscle car, a Decepticon came into view, and hissed at them.

This Cybertronian is a dark purple, dark grey, and dark yellow, spider-like robot. But, the robot was female. It appeared to have the appearance like that of a spider, with long eight spider-like limbs on her back. It also had a built-in skirt, exposing her midriff. It has purple eyes with a compound look.

"It's Airachnid!" Braedey called out, as she jumped onto the roof of the car.

"She's gonna lay eggs in Jessie's head." Rex called out. "And when they hatch, they'll eat her brain."

"That's ridiculous!" Braedey slammed his hand down on the Transformatrix, just as he jumped out of the car, and turned into a 25ft tall reddish-orange and white robot. He has medical signs on his shoulders, whilst his lower arms were the front fenders and front wheels of his vehicle mode. He had an intelligent looking face with red eyebrow crests above each eye. His chest had the doors of the alt-form's cab, whilst his back was structured like the back of an ambulance, and the Transformatrix insignia was in the centre of his chest.

"Ratchet!"

The Medic Autobot's two red crests glow blue, then shot two lightning bolts forward, striking the webbing around Jessie, and she landed in Rex's arms. Rex's right arm next morphed into a pair of scissors, and he cuts the webbing off Jessie.

"Thanks. Didn't know you could do that." Jessie commented to Rex.

"Just made it up." Rex replied, as his hand turned back to normal.

"Greetings, my Simian enemy." Ratchet spoke to the spider Decepticon. "It's time for you to do the right thing. Now, I'm afraid I must insist, you position your metal posterior firmly back inside the Transformatrix."

Airachnid's response was to shoot a blast of energy at Ratchet, but the Autobot retaliated, and punched the spider-'Con in the facial plate.

"You realise, of course, that I'm interpreting your inappropriately aggressive response as an act of war!" Ratchet yelled out.

"Braedey, she's right in front to you!" Moka called out.

"Just absorb her!" Jessie added next.

"Oh. My bad." Ratchet activated Capture Mode on the Transformatrix, and absorbed Airachnid back into the device.

"I mean, really." Jessie muttered.

~*~*~

"Is it working?" Rex asked Braedey. The four were back on the road, and were making their way to Sideswipe's location.

"Pretty much." Braedey replied, looking at the watch. "Once we've got all my transformations back, I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Got one. We're right alongside it, down in the storm drain." Rex called, as they pulled to the late storm drain by the city.

"Are you sure Sideswipe will be down here?" Jessie asked.

"It's a stormdrain." Braedey replied, as they made their way down to it. "Any and all drivers come here to drive as fast as they can."

"Ew! Smells like a sewer here."

"I'm not kidding, Braedey. No more sewer jokes." Jessie grumbled in annoyance.

"That's wasn't me." Braedey interjected.

"Sorry." Moka muttered out with a pink face. "Guess Braedey's habit of bad puns has gotten to me."

"I wonder if there are any alligators down here." Braedey wondered.

Rex stopped, much to the other's confusion. "Alligators?"

"I heard that people get baby alligators as pets, then flush them down the toilet." Braedey continued. "They get gigantic in the sewers!"

"Maybe I should go up top and guard the exit." Rex suggested.

Braedey snickered, along with Moka. "Big, tough Rex is scared of alligators."

"There aren't any alligators in the sewers." Rex stated. "That's just an urban myth."

"Yeah, and we're supposed to be an urban myth, too." Jessie added.

"Anyway, you're scared of spiders." Rex smirked.

Jessie stopped and looked left and right. "Are there spiders down here?" She asked in worry.

"Hold up." Braedey knelt down, and saw what looks to be true markings in the concrete of the storm drain. "These tyre markings match the same treads as those on Sideswipe."

"So you think he's here?" Jessie asked.

"I know he's here-" Braedey was then cut off by the sound of a speeding car heading towards them. They look over, and they see Sideswipe heading right towards them.

"Hit the Deck!" Rex tackled both Braedey and Moka to the ground, as the car raced past them.

Jessie held her hand out, glowing in Energon blue, and ahead of Sideswipe, a ramp and corkscrew loop-like manifestation appeared. The red racecar jumped off the ramp, then ended up in the corkscrew, driving around for circles on end.

"My turn." Braedey held up the Transformatrix to the red racecar, and absorbed it back into the watch. "That was way too easy for us that time."

"When has anything been easy for us?" Rex asked sarcastically.

"All there's left now is Metroplex, and you're good to go." Moka spoke up.

"We've only got an hour before you have to fight Unicron." Jessie reminded the Transformatrix bearer.

"And we're maybe 40 minutes away from Metroplex's position." Rex added.

"Here's what we're going to-" Before Braedey could explain, the comm-link beeped. "Go ahead, grandpa."

"It's almost showtime, Braedey, and I've been thinking." Jackson began. "Unicron is Autobot/Human Alliance business. Good as you are, you're still just a kid. I'll take him on."

"No. This is my fight, grandpa." Braedey interjected. "Unicron has challenged me, and I'm the one with the Transformatrix."

An air of silence settles between the two, until a sigh came through.

"You've got less than an hour, Braedey." Jackson stated.

"I'll be there. And I WILL win. Love you, grandpa." Braedey replied, then looked to the trio in front of him.

"How can you beat Unicron without Metroplex?" Jessie asked. "He's your most powerful transformation of them all."

"That's how you beat him last time, right?" Rex asked. "And that's how I'll beat him this time, too."

"I'll stall him." Braedey replied.

"Until?" Rex questioned.

"Rex, I don't think Unicron is going to play fair." Braedey told the hybrid. "He might plan an ambush against this planet, and I won't be able to stop it and fight him at the same time. I need all hands on deck in order to fight him and his army." He next looked to Moka. "Moka, get to Youkai Academy, and call in the cavalry. We need all hands on deck, no matter what."

"I'm on the way." Moka saluted, then pulled out a Groundbridge remote control, opened a portal, and headed off to Youkai Academy.

"Let's get going, and be on our way." Braedey stated, then held the Transformatrix up. "Let's Transform and Roll Out!"

~*~*~

The next morning, cameras, news helicopters, and reporters were all outside of the large dome, all of them awaiting for the upcoming battle.

Then, a brief flash appeared on a slab of rock. It was Starscream, who stood to attention. He then stood atop of a slanted rock that protruded from the ground.

"Humans of Earth." Starscream announced. "Today's contest is being broadcast simultaneously on all information channels. Be forewarned, the Conqueror's Challenge is a courtesy. Unicron's fleet is currently in orbit around this planet. Should your champion fail to show, Unicron will declare victory and obliterate the Earth... as is his legal right." Up above, thousands of warships hovered up in the sky.

"And if Unicron loses, he leaves." Dreadwing suddenly flew straight through the transparent dome in his jet mode, shifted into robot mode, and landed in front of Starscream. "He has done enough damage, and he shall pay."

"After the battle, I will personally remove the Transformatrix and present it to Lord Unicron." Starscream declared. "Speaking of whom..."

Starscream suddenly vanished as a large blazing fireball appeared out of nowhere and crashed into the park with enormous force, and the ground shattered.

Stepping out of the inferno was a large, imposing figure. It stood 60ft tall, with armour in rustic gold, silver, and purple highlights. Two spikes protrude on each broad shoulder, as two purple spikes protruded from the back. His upper body was bulky and slimmed down at the legs. Underneath the seams in his ankle, knee, elbow, and neck areas was silver cabling that wrapped around each other; giving it the appearance of metallic muscles. The armour plating on his knees and two spikes that extended outward. Sheathed on its back was a large dark purple sword with a jagged blade that looked like it could easily inflict a ton of damage. The alien has what was displayed from his forehead; an intricate-designed, crown-like crest, whilst the helm with has spikes reaching out 4ft from the sides of the head reaching back from it. His facial plate was smooth and more rigid and masculine, and purple ominous optics.

"Braedey the Transformer, I have come to kill you and conquer your world. Is now a bad time?" Unicron declared mockingly.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

859 28 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...
78.7K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
21.1K 903 41
Cybertron has been revived, but Predaking enjoys the planet he knew as Earth as well. There were far more creatures than he could count, and most wer...
7.9K 218 20
Connor Sebastian, now 17 years old had new problems and challenges to face! After dealing his curse for being a descendant of witches and wizards of...