What Happened?

Oleh Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... Lebih Banyak

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 38

2.5K 70 67
Oleh Kuwonu_Jackson

Rose

I'm dead.

I know I am.

Wait I wouldn't be thinking if I were.

I forced my eyes opened and my vision was a blur. I could barely feel my body. All I felt was excruciating pain. Everywhere. I lifted my head and rubbed my eyes. I gathered in my surroundings and noticed I was in an empty room. I was in a basement actually.

With every ounce of strength I had I lifted myself and crawled to the nearest wall. I leaned my back against the wall and gathered my breathing. My eyes widened at my body and I noticed the ripped clothing, I was topless and I had dry blood on my legs. I was covered in bruises and dirt and I flinched.

What happened?

Then it hit me.

"You're up?" A deep voice said coming down the stairs.

I brought my knees to my chest and held them tightly shaking uncontrollably. A tall figure dressed in all black came downstairs and faced me. A black hood was covering their face so I couldn't tell facial features.

"W-Who are you?" I croaked and I coughed in pain barely able to speak.

"I don't think you're ready to know," the guy laughed.

"You're Unknown?" I asked as he stepped closer.

"One of them yes. There's a few of us," he replied kicking my foot.

""Few? Oh my god," I cracked covering my mouth. "Did you...-"

"Rape you? No that wasn't me," he laughed and I widened my eyes. "Sad you were a virgin. Kinda felt sorry for a second. Mostly since it wasn't me."

"You're disgusting," I hissed feeling my stomach turn. I threw up on the floor feeling tears pour down my face. That explains the dry blood. My mind couldn't process his words.

"I'm aware. But that's what you and your friends deserve," he laughed.

"What do you want from me?!" I cried wiping my mouth and eyes.

"Oh you'll leave first thing tomorrow morning. This isn't even the worst we have planned. Consider this a trial," he replied in a dark tone.

"Why me?"

"Stay away from Brandon. If not Zion will have a bullet in his head," he laughed and my heart stopped.

"No," I sighed bursting in tears.

"No? So should I go find Zion-?"

"NO! I'll stay away from Brandon."

"Good girl. You better... if not...," he smirked.

I shivered at his words as he grabbed a bat from behind him. He stepped closer to me and I tried to move away but it was impossible. He lifted the bat and swung it towards my head.

Then everything went black.

Brandon

Its been two days.

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't talk.

Or think.

Or eat.

I just wanted- needed Rose home. The thoughts going through my head we're not good. I couldn't stand the thought of her being in pain. Being forced upon or anything harmful. It was driving me insane.

Zion was in bad shape too. He broke it off with Jewel until we figure this whole thing out. Nick called a few friends and he said they was coming here to help figure out who Unknown is.

"Guys they're here," Nick said opening the door. I looked at Zion and we both sighed. We got to our feet and followed Nick downstairs. I approached the living room to see four boys I didn't recognize and Chris Mara. "Guys this is Mikey, Madison, Chris Corradino and Louis. You guys know my brother."

"It's an honor," I replied shaking their hands realizing they're from Nick's old dance crew, ICONic Boyz.

"You're more famous than us. It's ours," Mikey laughed shaking our hands.

"Thank you guys for coming over here," Zion sighed.

"Of course. What's going on?" Madison asked as we all sat around the living room.

"Wait where's Edwin?" I asked.

"He's getting Jewel. She needs to be here," Nick replied.

"Fuck me," Zion groaned covering his face.

The door opened and Edwin walked in with Jewel. Who looked just as bad as us. Her eyes widened at the boyz and shook her head.

"Oh shit it's Mikey. This is how I meet the ICONic Boyz? My life is terrible," she laughed shaking her head as the boyz gave her a group hug.

"You stanned me?" Mikey asked wrapping an arm around her. Zion raised an eyebrow amused and I had to laugh.

"Yes I did," she smiled as they joined us again.

"Ok so what's going on?" Chris C asked.

"For a while now we've been getting harassed and we don't know who it is. I got hit by a car. He's been exposing us here and there and now our friend Rose, Brandon's girl, was taken and possibly raped and stuff," Nick explained and their eyes widened.

"Ok I need every ounce of information you have from when it started and any enemies you may have," Mikey said taking out a notebook.

There was a loud beep outside and we all jumped up. I ran to the window and saw a car with a hooded guy leaning against it. I ran outside with the boys following me and the guy stood up straight.

"I got her-"

"Where the fuck is she?!" I growled stomping to the guy.

"Take one more step and you're all dead," he replied taking out a gun.

I felt someone grab my arm and saw Nick. I shrugged him off and the guy opened the passenger seat. He reached in and Rose climbed out. She was in the same shorts but in a different T-shirt on. My heart dropped at the sight of her. She was a mess. Her eyes locked with mine and she looked away quickly.

The guy whispered in her ear and she nodded slowly. The guy got in the car and sped off. Zion ran passed me and picked up Rose.

"Rose! What the fuck bro," he cried as Jewel approached them. Rose broke down hugging Zion back. I stood my place. I couldn't even breathe correctly.

"Bro what the fuck happened to you asking to go to the bathroom with you? You always ask," Jewel cried hugging her and Rose laughed as more tears poured down her face.

"I was so scared," she replied as they released each other.

She met eye contact with me and I took a step towards her. She immediately lifted a finger and said, "Don't."

"Don't what? Rose I missed-"

"Brandon stop. Don't come near me," she spat quickly. Her breathing fastened and Zion raised his eyebrows.

"Love calm down. Let's get you home. Guys let's get her settled and we'll bring her back," Zion announced.

"No. Stay. Nick come with me please. And Jewel. That's it," she demanded and Zion crunched his eyebrows at her in confusion. And honestly her asking for Nick bothered. Why is she not letting me go near her?

Nick walked to her and hugged her tightly. She returned the hug and I shook my head.

"I was worried beautiful," Nick sighed. I turned towards the house and walked back in.

Fine.

___________________________

Author's Note

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

2K views?!

Thank you so much for the support

Love you 💋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

144 6 1
you love him and he loves you. it all seems to be going wonderful until one day you can't even remember him.. ~shorts story-1 part~
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - πš›πšŠπš—πš”πš’πš—πš:...
108K 3.5K 16
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 π˜‰π˜³π˜’π˜―π˜₯𝘰𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘀𝘰𝘨𝘯π˜ͺ𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘡 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘒𝘨𝘰. 𝘏𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 οΏ½...
2.6K 86 18
you and ethan used to be best friends. it all changed when he moved away in middle school. but somehow you reconnected over the internet...