Insanity (Creepypasta Love St...

De akk1ok

Their screams were music to my ears Their death was a pleasing site "W-Who are y-you?!" "Why, I'm Insanity!" ... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1: My death
Chapter 2: I'm alive?!?!
Chapter 3: Kidnapped
Chapter 4: Oh. You
Just Cause I'm Bored 😊
Chapter 6: Bonding Time!
Chapter 7: Deep
Chapter 8: Another One?!
Jeffs B-Day Special
Chapter 9: I can't believe you
Chapter 10: 10 Years Later
Chapter 11: School.. Math
Chapter 12: School.. The fight
!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 13: School... Arrrrt
Chapter 14: I Want to be New
Chapter 15: A NEW Me
Chapter 16: Dropping Out Of School?

Chapter 5: The Newbie

302 3 2
De akk1ok

"So LJ," I said, leaning against the wall. "How have you been? You know, since you left, and let dad aud a freaking stranger kick me out?"

LJ looked down in shame. "I... I had to go. I... Had to meet another kid..." He replied.

I laughed. "S-so meeting another k-kid is more i-important than making s-sure your s-sister is safe?" I laugh even harder.

"I can explain" LJ tried to say.

"Try to explain?!?!" I yell, my eyes glowing a mixture between red and grey.

"You know you don't have a reason as too why you left me! I was left to die out there! But you were to busy fücking around with some kid!" I growl.

I run outside, and into Slender's forest. I climb a tree, and relax there, closing my eyes. I feel a presence next to me, so I elbow then and they groan in pain.

"Seriously?!?!" I hear Sour exclaim.

"Oops!" I laugh. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Whatever." He mumbles.

I laugh, and we just sit there and talk for the rest of the day. We eventually go home, where I go to what is officially my room and fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I wake and roll over, falling off the bed. I groan, but shoot up once I smell-

"WAFFLES!" I scream, and run downstairs, where I run into Laughing Jill.

Oops, did I forget to mention I met the others a while ago? Heh, heh...

"Watch where your going!" Laughing Jill laughed. I've known her for a while, so we're kinda like sisters.

I laugh as well, and run into the kitchen, where I see Toby annoying Masky.

"Insanity! Can you PLEASE tell Toby to stop annoying me?" Masky asks, glaring at Toby.

I langh, and look at Toby. "Hey Toby, can you stop annoying Masky? I'm going to make more waffles!" I say, glancing at the almost finished plate of waffles.

Toby stops, and looks at me. "Okay!" He says happily, before finishing his waffles and running into the living room.

I laugh, and make more waffles, eating a few before calling Toby in. He rushes in, and gobbles up all the waffles, and runs back into the living room. I laugh, and walk into the living room as well. I see BEN playing video games, sallyand Toby playing with Charlie, Jeff and Jane arguing, and a girl I haven't been introduced too.

"Hey, who are you?" I ask.

She has long, galaxy hair with galaxy eyes. She kinda looks like this.

She glares at me. "I could you the same thing." She growls.

I glare at her, before growling and changing into a black wolf with white tips on the ears and tail.

She gets up, pulling out two gold guns.

"You wanna fight, Wolfy? I'll give you a fight!" She yells, before shooting her guns at me.

I smirk, before running and dodging the bullets. My eyes glow purple, and a sheild appears around me. I howl, and Sour appears.

"Oh shoot." Sour mumbles, before getting into a fighting stance and growls.

I turn into a human, making my axe appear. I immediately notice that my head and um... Lower parts feels weird.

"What...?" I say, as I feel ears and a tail.

I made a mirror appear, and notice that I have ears and a tail that look exactly like they do in my wolf form. I took notice that my seuses were also heightened.

"Cool!" I whisper, as I flick my tail.

Newbie smirks. "So Wolfy now has ears and a tail? Wow, what's next? Your gonna grow wings?" She taunts.

I growl, and swing my axe, making a decent cut on the side of her stomach. She hisses, and shoots a bullet at me, which I dodge. I swing my axe again, but she manages to dodge.

She shoots again, and manages to get my left shoulder. I hiss, and she shoots again, but I make a shield appear. Sour comes to my side, and licks the blood. The bullet drops out of my shoulder, and it heals.

Sour growls, about to attack but I stop him. He looks at me, confused.

"Why did you call me here, if I'm not even going to fight?" He questions.

I laugh. "Why, I only wanted you to enjoy the show." I reply, before taking the shield down and swinging my axe, hitting her shoulder.

She hisses, and shoots again... Hitting Sour in the stomach.

"No!" I scream, before falling to the ground and catching him.

I growl at her, before making a knife appear. I throw the kuife deep into the wall, pinning her so she can't escape.

"C'mon Sour! Stay with me! Please!" I plead, tears falling out of my eyes.

I stand up, carrying him before rushing him to EJ.

"EJ!" I cry, bursting through the door.

He flinches, dropping the kidney he was going to eat.

"Dammit Insanity! I was going to eat that!" He yells.

"Well, that can wait! That galaxy bîtch downstairs just shot Sour in the stomach!" I growl.

EJ sighs. "One, put him there. Two, that 'galaxy bîtch' is Freak Tori. She's been here for a while, but doesn't really come out." He says, healing Sour.

I nod. "I'm going to kill her for hurting Sour!" I mumble.

EJ laughs. "Good luck with that. I bet you can't even lay a scra-"

Freak Tori storms in, blood seeping out of her side and leg.

"What was that? I couldn't even lay a scratch on her?" I smirk.

EJ gapes at her. "What? How? Whatever, just go sit down."

Freak Tori glares at me, before sitting down on a bed thingy.

"Will he live?" I whisper.

EJ sighs. "He'll live. It'll take him a while, though." He replies.

I bite my lip, and nod. EJ and I have been friends for a long time. We have like a, brother and sister relationship.

I hug him and whisper thank you, before walking out. I walk into the living room, where I'm met with a pissed off looking Slender.

I laugh nervously, before looking down.

"I'm in deep shît." I mumble.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

279 8 31
Well hello there. You have managed to stumble across my story. My name is irrelevant at this point in time especially just in the story description b...
1.7K 64 25
Book one of the 7412 series Echo is an OC Echo Force is a normal girl...did I say normal? I lied. Highschool sucks, that's life. This tomboy, however...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
128 1 6
(a Creepypasta story I made ) Note 2021: still on rewrite, good this is so old 4 Stories , 3 deaths (maybe more), 2 lovers, 1 Proxy.... In every...