Samurai Love Ballad Party ( T...

Por Yuri040

Pain and Sadness always happen in human lives.... Moon accompany the Sun. The Sakura petals accompany by the... Mais

Meeting
Childhood friend
The One Eyed Dragon
War Is Only For Men!
The War Is For Men! (2)
War Is Only For Men! (3)
Sake
Author Note.
Books
The Reason..
Request drawing! ❤❤
Lady Oichi
Azai The Betrayal
War between Brothers..
Tear of The Boy.
I Just Want To Help You.
Kai
Rivals
Wound.
Enemy
Enemy (2)
Ichigo
Ichigo (2)
Ichigo (3)
The Sweetness of Strawberry Daifuku
Changes.
The New Enemy
Powers Awaken.
Drawing!
Believe
Truth
Tear
Tear (2)
Hubert
Hubert (2)
Hubert (3)
Hubert (4)
SORRY!!!
Promise (1)
Promise (2)
China

Monkey and Puppy

222 4 2
Por Yuri040

Amanda POV :

We woke up early because today we are going back to Azuchi Castle to meet Lord Nobunaga....

When we arrived Lord Nobunaga introduced us with his loyal retainers.
Maeda Toshiie and Toyotomi Hideyoshi. I can see Yuri's eyes sparkle when saw them.....

She is so unique. " So she is the one saved you, Lord Nobunaga?! " Toshiie shouted while pointing at Yuri. Lord Nobunaga smirk while nodding.

"Wow! This the first time a woman saved Lord Nobunaga with her sword! " Hideyoshi said while hugging my and Yuri's shoulders.

" If you pleased, let go of my maids, Lord Toyotomi. " Lord Ieyasu said with a scary smile. "Why? " Hideyoshi asked. "That doesn't mean we can be friends right, Yuri, Amanda? " Hideyoshi asked us with a huge smile.

We nodded. And for my surprised, Yuri's arm wrapped around Hideyoshi's neck as if they were friends now. " You can call me Yu- chan, Hideyoshi. "Yuri smiled while looking up to him. I saw he blushing a little. "Amanda, you can call me that too! " she said again and I smiled back.

"Puppy, I got new friends! " Hideyoshi said while laughing at Toshiie. His face was sour. Yuri walked to him and hugs him. Toshiie immediately blushed. "What are you doing!? " Toshiie said while his eyes widened.

"You are my friend too. " Yuri said with a smile and letting him go." Really?! " Toshiie asked. Yuri nodded. "Well, I want you to show me how much do you got! " Toshiie said with a challenging eyes.

"Better sure you ready! "Yuri said while holding out her hand and Toshiie grabbed it. Woah...... Yuri must have many males friends.....

"Puppy, don't keep Yuri all to yourself! "Hideyoshi shouted. "What's going on here? " asked a male voice. "Mitsunari! " Hideyoshi said his name. And he saw me his eyes are dark blue resemble to the night sky matching his hair.

He was so handsome... My face immediately blushed when I saw him.

" Who are they? " Lord Mitsunari asked whole looking at us.
" Oh! Beside me Hikari Amanda and with Inuchiyo is Kagami Yuri. "Hideyoshi introduce us. "Inuchiyo? " I asked. "It was my childhood name. "Toshiie sad d with a blush.

"Finally get yourself a woman? " Lord Mitsunari asked Toshiie and Toshiie stares at Yuri and immediately blushed more.

"Don't joke around, Mitsunari. If you were saying Yuri is Toshiie's woman, you are wrong because she will became mine. " Lord Nobunaga said while looking at us.

"Milord!? " Hideyoshi shouted. Poor Hideyoshi how many times have he shouted today?

"Well, I don't think she is good enough to be your woman neither your bride, milord. So please excuse us. " Lord Ieyasu stepped between Yuri and Lord Nobunaga. After saying that he pulled Yuri's hand and storm of out the main hall. I running after them but I felt some strong grip pulling me to other side.

When I look around I found Lord Mitsunari...

Mitsunari POV:

I dragged Amanda with me to the empty corridor. She man at know when or where to leave people alone at time...

But honestly I said the first time I met her, I drawn by her beauty. Her long light orange golden hair tied up until her waist shinning like the sunset. Her eyes are so beautiful that make me feel like I watching sunset.

When I make sure we are alone I letgo of her wrist.

"Why do you take me here, milord? "She ask.

(Oh shit.... What I have to say?)

"Well, Lord Mitsunari.... If you don't mind, would you like to.... read books together? " she said.

(Dammit! I am the one who supposed to make a move!)

"Fine by me.... " I answered and her face blushing looking at me.

"Amanda! " I heard a woman voice called Amanda's name. It was Yuri....

"Yuri?! Why did you yelled? " Amanda asked her. I also confused. What did that Tanuki did to her?....

"Why are you face are so red? "I asked Yuri. "Nothing. " she answered and lower her head. "Amanda, Lord Ieyasu wants us to leave now. "Yuri said while looking at Amanda.

"Okay, see you later, Lord Mitsunari. "Amanda waved at and start to walking away with Yuri.

"They both are really weird.... How did they they get that hair and eyes colors?.... The more thing is.... Why Yuri's face looks so..... Pain? "

Ieyasu POV :

I saw Yuri and Amanda walking toward me. "We are ready to go Lord Ieyasu. "Amanda said with a smile. But, Yuri walking straight towards Toramatsu.

(Why is she avoiding me? It wasn't the first time. Since I met her she doesn't want to talk with me. She only talk to me when she bring my breakfast, lunch and dinner.)

But, somehow she looks so familiar with me...

And why was I so angry when she hug that dog and monkey? I don't have any feelings for her....

But, why my heart ached when she did that?

When I realized whenever I skip a meal, she always be there and forced me to eat even have to feed me. And.... I never see her smile to me...

Wait....

Why she was talking with Toramatsu?!

(Wait? Why am I angry? Ugh! I need to rest)

We went back to my castle but my eyes never leave Yuri.

Maybe I should rest and calm myself down....

Yuri POV :

At night...

I with Amanda in our room. We talked about many things that happened today..

Well, it looks like she took interest in Lord Mitsunari. I hope if she really in love with him, he will loves her back.
If he hurt her, I will make him pay for it.

"Yuri, when Lord Ieyasu pulled you out of main hall, what did you both do? "Amanda asked with a serious gazed...

I should tell her...

Actually what happened..

Lord Ieyasu pulled me to an empty room, and suddenly he pushes me in and slide the door to close.

"What do you think you are doing? " he asked me while tilt my face to him.

"Doing what, milord? " I asked back and his face immediately frown. "Why did you hugged that monkey and dog? " he said.

"Why? I love to hug everyone, they are frineds so it was natural. "I said. He becomes more angry than before.

"If I was your friend to will you hug me? "He asked. "Of course. "I replied. He face immediately blushed. I stand up and walk away from him.

"Hey, wait! " I ignored him and start to run away.

(Why did asked that if you didn't remember me?!)

I walked to the empty garden. I saw the Sakura tree that already blossom...

It... Kinda... Remind me of....

Amanda...

I shook my head and placed my hand on my chest then the Sakura petals dance around me softly.

I wonder, why when I near the Sakura tree or Amanda all the petals start dancing around?

Well.... There is so many secrets to learn....

*End of flash back*

"Really!? Lord Ieyasu did that?! "Amanda asked, well I can't blame her..

I nodded and she began to smile..

"Looks like you also found your love interest, huh? " she smirk. I really want that to happen but...

(He doesn't need me anymore..)

"Of course not. He will never fall for me. " I said with a smile. Well, I always put a fake smile that can fool everyone but inside I don't need a heart anymore....

The only one who can know I faking my smile was my childhood friends... Well, maybe Amanda will know which one is fake and which one is real...

"Hey... But, I thought he was jealous. I mean he saw you hugged Hideyoshi and Taoshiie, right?" Amanda said again.

(Why would he?)

"No. I bet he will do the same if it was you... The reason I hugged them because I love to hug my friends. " I said. "So, that's why you always hug me? Thanks! "She said and then hug me.

We drift to sleep in the peaceful night...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.8K 405 12
Liena the oldest daughter of the Emperor finally gained her first friend, but that was only after she tried eating something poisonous and getting sc...
152 10 8
An eclipse in Kinyarwanda is called "Irakabiri" and happens when the moon is in alignment with the sun. Zuba is the sun whose life turns around when...
855K 34K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
18.8K 721 17
🌊 Gaara x Rinnegan User! Reader🌊 "I'll protect you with my life." "We are literally just going on a walk Y/n..." Somewhere in suna a beautiful baby...