Together (Eric x OC) Diverg...

By Kill_Kitty_Kill

"We're both bad people, but together- we make something good." More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19

Ch.10

6.7K 157 22
By Kill_Kitty_Kill

Four and a half months in Dauntless.

Tris, Christina, Will, and Al, had left the cafeteria hours ago. They had all thought I was some type of alien for hating the Dauntless cake. I really didn't like chocolate.

I had sat here after they had left. I just sat and thought. I hadn't seen another person for about an hour. I realized I probably needed to head to bed. I looked at the clock in the mess hall. It was one in the morning.

I sighed, "Geez. I've been here longer than I thought."

I got up and walked to the dorm. I had decided to take the long way back, going through the empty halls. I nearly had a heart attack when someone jumped out in front of me.

I yelped, before frowning. "Jesus Peter! What the hell are you doing!"

He smirked at me, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. What are you doing out here? All alone?"

I frowned slightly. I could smell the alcohol reeking off him. I scoffed before taking tentative steps forward. "I was heading back to the dorms."

Peter stepped in front of me, "Oh, but it's so quiet out here. No one around. It's perfect, don't you think?"

I glared at Peter. I was tired and didn't want to deal with his shit. "What do you mean Peter? Come on, let's just go."

He grabbed my arm, tightly. "I think we both know what we want Lex. Just stop denying it. You can have me all you want tonight."

I tried to pull my arm away but he pushed me against the wall and began kissing my neck. "Peter! Stop!"

I looked for anyone to be around, but no one was. I tried to fight back, but in the position we were in, it was basically impossible for me to move, no matter how strong I was. He had me trapped. I squirmed and yelped as Peter's hands went under my shirt.

"Peter! Please! Stop! Stop!" All he did was chuckle and make his way to my lips.

He tried to kiss me, but I was squirming too much. He pulled on my hair and bashed my head against the stone wall. My mind went fuzzy for a moment, but I could feel everything he was doing to me. I mentally shut down for a few minutes, and I was frozen.

My mind cleared and I snapped back to reality, just as he began to pull at my pants. I felt blood coming from where his nails were digging into my arms. Tears were streaming down my face and I was screaming. I called out again, hopeless at this point, when I felt him being yanked away from me. I slid to the ground, curling in on myself. I didn't see who had saved me, I just buried my head into my knees. I heard struggling and Peter yelling, but I kept my head down. I heard a voice call out to someone, "Get him out of here. Take him to Max."

I shook where I sat. Someone grabbed my arms, but I yanked myself away screaming and fighting. I felt the person grab my face and talking to me, "Lex! Lex! Alexa! Hey... It's ok, I'm here. It's ok. He's gone. You're safe."

I opened my eyes at the familiar voice, and the tears came harder. "E-Eric?"

He nodded and went to stand, but before he did I threw myself forward- my wet face pressing into his chest. "I wasn't strong enough. I couldn't stop him.I couldn't stop him! Eric he was going to-"

Eric hushed me and picked me up by my waist. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. I continued to cry while my face was in the crook of his neck. I shook, still scared. Just thinking about all the times Peter had touched me, made more tears fall.

I didn't realize we had walked into his apartment, before I felt Eric leaning over, laying me down on a bed. I latched onto his neck tighter, "No, no. Please. Please don't leave."

He crouched down in front of me, "Hey, hey. Don't worry I'll be right back ok? I'm going to get you some water. Ok?"

I waited several seconds, before finally nodding and releasing him. He came back moments later with a glass of water and a large black t-shirt. He placed the glass on the bedside table and sat me up. He grabbed the edge of my t-shirt, then looked to me. I nodded, and he pulled up. I heard him growl lowly and looked down to see fresh and faint bruises across my stomach and breasts. I had my black sports bra on, but the bruises went below even that. I touched the side of Eric's face hesitantly. I looked in his eyes, not backing down.

I brought my lips closer to his, before gently pressing them together. His hand came up into my hair. After a moment, he pulled back and looked down at me. I smiled softly. He was now on top of me on, pressing me against his bed. I dragged my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Eric. Touch me." I whispered.

Eric shook his head slightly, frowning. "No. You need to rest. I don't think-."

I brought him closer. "Please. I need it to be your touch I remember, not his. Eric..."

Our lips returned to each other, not just with lust like before.... maybe, love? The night went on from there, and I forgot all about Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 1 36
"Why the hell can't we be together?!" "It's... complicated."
409K 11.4K 46
All rights go to Veronica Roth. Eric of Divergent Romance
35.6K 1.4K 131
Four and Tris fell in love and had four beautiful children, and three of them are about to make a fateful choice. their children have many obstacles...
2.4M 46K 43
This is Divergent in modern times but the whole gang goes to high school. Four is the school's bad boy player that every girl loves. Him and Tris HAT...