EXO EXO: (Classmates of yours)

By SoldierWriter

A Girl with past.. Two ever loving childhood bestfriends and Ten other guys..~~ Trying to sacrifice just for... More

XOXO (Classmates of yours)
First Day of School (Naver Academy)
Knowing your fren-emies
The threats
Feelings You can't deny....!~
Special Tasks to offer>!~
' You're Closee~'
Childhood Bestfriends Secrets~~
'The Long Lost Secret'~~
A Grandacious Night~~
Off to School~~
Start of '2' day~~
My Rivals' New Enemies
'Our' Puppy~~ <3
'The new friend'~
My real and true feelings~~ *Chen*
It musn't be...~~ NO~
A day to know what he likes~~
Unforgetable Smile!~ :)
What a small world..
2 lovey-dovey arrogants in one night..
The start of something new~
Secrets to be kept along the way~
What is the truth about me and them?
The meeting day.. (Part 1)
The meeting day.. (Part 2)
The meeting Day (Part 3)..
Finding Out who she is!~
Controlling almost all of 'em
I Hate Him but, WHY?? o.O
I lose my mind..
Sacrifices for you!~
Is This Really Kai???
You're leaving?? :'( </3
I didn't expect this~
Im Yours, Your Mine~
Tao is in love~
Can't you stay??
Moonlight~
Meet my girlfriend!
Accepting reality & Continue to hide my feelings for you!
I Like you..
Friendship~
Too Late
New Friend
Frozen, Soften & Blushened
Who is Hyuna in my life?
Hi..
Kevin Wu
I Remember It Now
Everyone!
KINDLY READ!~
#3yearsWithEXO
The Reality hiding Inside A Lie!~
The Truth
Ending (Part 1)
ENDING
EDITING

Victim and Girlfriend's anagram..

381 9 0
By SoldierWriter

==Kai's POV==

I slowly carried Yin Shee into a bridal style. I won't deny it anymore. I love you.. I stare at her precious face while teleporting back in the car. After the teleporting, I lay her down in the seat. I putted her seatbelt. Her face is so close to mine.. But I tried to lean much more but, I cant.

It won't be right.. Back then.. The moonlight and my family were the best things in the world for me. The moonlight was the prettiest thing and fighting was my world.. But now, Your the most prettiest and your my world. I haven't notice that our lips already touch. I quickly back away.

While backing away, My head crashes in the side mirror of the car. I went out of the car and close the doors. After the doors close, I groan and yell. "OWWW!! That hurts!" I react. I open the door and sit down in the driver's seat. I heard Yin Shee's phone ringing. I search it and I grab it.

'My Dad'.. Oh no! It's Yin Shee's dad.. What should I do???!!!

I answer the call and let her dad speak first. "Yoboeseyo? Who's this? I can sense you!" My eyes widens when I remembered that his the first ranked wolf.

"Sorry Sir. It's me Kai. Yin Shee fell asleep sir. Dont worry Sir, I'll take her home soon" I assured him. "No. No. That's not possible Kai. Me and my wife went on a business trip earlier. I didn't have the time to tell her. Please do take care of my daughter Kai.." Yin Shee's father told me.

"Where is Yin Shee gonna sleep?" I ask. "You can take her home dear. hehehe" I heard Yin Shee's mom in the background. "Sorry about that. Just take her to where she'll be safe. Im counting on you Kai" Her dad assures me. I feel blessed that her parents trust me this much.

"I wont do anything to harm her sir" I told him on the phone. I just smile to myself.. "Okay. We really need to go. Take care!" Her dad said and he hung up..

I place her phone inside my pocket just to make sure it won't fall. My pocket is way deeper than hers. I start the engine and drive to where I know it'll be super safe. Of course~ My house.. My phone rings from my other pocket.

I quickly grab and look who it was. 'Baekhyun Hyung' is calling me. I press Answer and put it to loudspeaker. Im still driving you know. "Baekhyun hyung.. What is it?" I ask him. "It's Chen. Bring Yin Shee here, in the dorm. Ppali!" Chen hyung instructs. Chen hyung?

I turn my car and went on my way to the dorms. "Hyung! Waeyo?? Did anything happen??" I panic. "Ppali. I need to hung up" Chen hyung hungs up still leaving me dumbfounded.

After seeing the dorms. I quickly park it and carry Yin Shee bridal style to the gate. When I reach the gate.. "Whats wrong??" I ask all of them. Chen hyung, Chanyeol hyung, Lay and Baekhyun. They're all smiling at me except for Chen hyung and Chanyeol. Chen hyung went closer and get Yin Shee from me and carried her instead.

He went inside and Chanyeol followed. We started to follow. "Hyung.. Whats going on??" I ask. Chen hyung lays Yin Shee down in her bed in 'C.Y.L' .. "Sorry Kai. Her father called me too. I just want you to bring Yin Shee here instead of your house. You were thinking of bringing her there right?" Chen hyung asks with a serious suspicious face.

"Wae?? Can't I? She's my victim" I mutter. "Victim? No Kai. Your her victi-"Chanyeol was been cutted off when Lay hyung nudges him on his side. "Im her victim??" Im so dumbfounded right now. "Should we tell him now? I mean, he will still know everything" Chen hyung said.

Tell me what?? "Look how clueless Kai's face is" Baekhyun hyung bursted out his laughter.. "Shut up!" I said coldly. "Yin Shee is the reason your still a wolf now" Lay hyung suddenly mutters. "What do you mean?"

"Her blood is running with your blood.." Chanyeol hyung said. "So that means--" Chen hyung cutted me off. "You can't marry her. Even though she'll pick you. You two can't marry. Its like your a relative of Yin Shee now." Chen hyung said. "I need to go" I said.

I quickly went out and Burst close the door. I cant love her?? now that's what you call evil.

==Chanyeol's POV==

"Im bored!!" I said while yawning. "Let's do something fun" Baekhyun announces.. "What kind of fun?" Lay hyung asks. "Well.. How 'bout let's trick someone on the phone" Baekhyun said with an evil grin.

"Who? How?" Chen hyung asks. "Let's call Kai. He's so gullible when it comes o Yin Shee.." I said with a smile. "But ho-" Baekhyun waas cutted by the phone ringing so loud. "I'll get it." I said. I grab the phone and answer it.

"Yoboeseyo?" I answer. "Hello, Chanyeol. I can sense that its you" Yin Shee's dad called. "Good evening sir Park. anything I can help you with?" I ask.

"Who are you with?" Sir Park asks. "Im with, Chen hyung, Lay hyung, Baekhyun and me hahha." I answered. "Put me on loudspeaker." Sir Park instructs. I press loudspeaker and sit down on my bed. 

"Yoboeseyo?" Sir Park asks. "Ne. Anyeong" All of us exclaim. "Chen, Yin Shee is with Kai right now. Im just telling you this. I dont know and I dont wanna know what you'll do after knowing this news. I told him to take care of Yin Shee. Right now, Yin Shee is asleep." After hearing those words. I turn to Chen and his eyes were wider than Kyungsoo.

"Chen??" Sir Park asks. "Sir. Right now Chen is wide eyed. We'll just call you for news annyeong~" Lay hyung said and he hung up the phone.

"Hyung gwaenchanna?" I ask him. "No" He said coldly. "Wow.. Cold. Baekhyun!!" I call Baekhyun and he turn around. "Ne?" He answer back. My lips curled a smirk "You know what Im thinking?" I ask him. His lips curled a smirk too.. Oh, his getting it. "I know everything about what your thinking right now Happy Virus" He said.

"Let's prank Kai!!" Me and Baekhyun both exclaim in unison. "Since Chen, is the one whose gotten cold. Let's use Chen to do the ca-" Before Baekhyun could finish, Chen hyung answers. "Let's call him now!" He said coldly with a smile. His creepy ~~

Baekhyun tossed his phone to Chen hyung and he catches it. He quickly dial Kai's number and put it on loudspeaker. It's still ringing.

"Baekhyun hyung.. What is it?" Kai answers.  "It's Chen. Bring Yin Shee here, in the dorm. Ppali!" Chen hyung instructs to Kai in the line.

"Hyung! Waeyo?? Did anything happen??" Kai's voice starts to panic. All of us were holding back our laughter except for Chen hyung that looks so serious. "Ppali. I need to hung up" Chen hyung hungs up the phone. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The room was filled with Baekhyun's laughter.. "He *laughs* fell for *laughs* that??? He must've *laughs* looks stupi--" Baekhyun ceases when he saw Chen hyung looking seriously at him.  "Yah! Let's wait for them outside" Chen hyung said and he went outside.

All of us followed him outsideand in the gate. We were waiting for about a minute now and we saw Kai's car parking. "That's Kai.." Lay hyung announces with a smile. Baekhyun and Lay hyung were smiling, I was just gonna smile when I saw Kai carrying Yin Shee bridal style. My face fell.

I look at him serious. "Whats wrong??" He looks so dumbfounded. Chen hyung walks infront of Kai and take Yin Shee away from her. I followed him and the rest followed behind. "Hyung.. Whats going on??" Kai asks us. Chen walks inside their room and layed Yin Shee in her bed.

 "Sorry Kai. Her father called me too. I just want you to bring Yin Shee here instead of your house. You were thinking of bringing her there right?" Chen hyung told Kai with a serious suspicious face. "Wae?? Can't I? She's my victim" Kai mutters.

"Victim? No Kai. Your her victi-" I was been cutted off when Lay hyung nudges me on my side. "Im her victim??" Kai is dumbfounded right now. "Should we tell him now? I mean, he will still know everything" Chen hyung said.

"Look how clueless Kai's face is" Baekhyun bursted out his laughter.. "Shut up!" Kai said coldly to Baekhyun. "Yin Shee is the reason your still a wolf now" Lay hyung suddenly mutters. "What do you mean?" Kai asks befuddled.

"Her blood is running with your blood.." I said. "So that means--" Chen hyung cutted Kai off. "You can't marry her. Even though she'll pick you. You two can't marry. Its like your a relative of Yin Shee now." Chen hyung said. "I need to go" Kai said as he walk out of the room.

"Okay.. Was that real Chen??" Baekhyun was left dumbfounded. "Your faces were serious that I couldn't say that were only pranking.." Baekhyun turn to me. "Wait.. Its real?? Kai cant marry the princess?? Woah! sad world" Baekhyun mutters.

I approach Chen hyung and pat his shoulder. "Kkaebsong!" Baekhyun suddenly yell. "Yin Shee's sleeping!" Me and Chen hyung told Baekhyun at the same time punching him in his shoulder. "Mianhae~" He said.

 Chen hyung sits down beside Yin Shee's bed. "Hyung.. When will you tell her?" I ask. "I dont know.. It's hard to tell her" Chen hyung mutters sadly. "Would Yin Shee hate her? She's your girlfriend. Yin Shee might be happy for the both of you. At the same time sad" I told him.

"Yin Shee won't hate my girlfriend.. Their close friends now.." Chen said while brushing her bangs to the side. "Your girlfriend won't mind if your too muh close to Yin Shee? I mean.. Even though their close friends. She might get jealous and bash Yin Shee.. She's also a rich girl" I said.

"Molla. I dont really know what will happen after I confess" Chen mutters. "Dont worry hyung. What ever may happen.. We'll be here for you. She's the princess wolf at the same time the Princess heir. She'll due her duty rightly" I told him. Chen hyung gives me a smile and I give him a favorite kind of face.

Derpy face ^_^ ^_^  (^~^) "I hope she'll like my girlfriend" Chen uttered.

-----==Author==-----

What secret?? Who's Chen's girlfriend?? Suprisingly unknown. Im gonna give you an anagram about Chen's girlfriend [[G F  B R K]]

Anagram is letters randomly backwarded to three. Three letters back. Still don't know who she is?? Wait, for the next chapter ^_~ Thanks for reading this chapter. Gomawoyo~ 

-Min Ae Chan a.k.a Claire ^_~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.4K 29
"Do you trust me?" "Yeah.." "What if I tell you that I am not a normal human?" /\ Chaeyoung had to move to her Dad's bestfriend's house. She then mee...
6.2K 383 30
A story of each member of Exo and their true feelings to exo. This story is about Exo in high school living normally or are they...? Each exo member...
8.2K 344 25
Follow the lives of EXO and Kyungsoo (D.O.) when they are stalked by somebody strangely familiar and somewhat close to them. Who will it be and will...
11.3K 538 18
You'll know what's the story about if you start reading it. I won't be telling you who's the main role. Just guess by yourself. Have fun reading. Hop...