Just another fan... (An Area...

Bởi CuteLilTee

Tee is just an average girl. An average fan. However, one of the many things that she doesn't expect is that... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- The Ugliest Kittens
Chapter 2- The gig
Chapter 3- Performing and meeting
Chapter 4- Surprise!
Chapter 5- My black hole of a life
Chapter 6- Nobody's home
Chapter 7- Giggle-fest
Quick A/N
Chapter 8- Megan
Chapter 9- Worried
Chapter 10- Jaffa cakes.
Chapter 11- Sophiee :3
Chapter 12- His what!?
Chapter 13-Jada
A/N
Happy A/N!
Chapter 14- Confrontation
Chapter 15- Silly stuff
Chapter 16- EXCUSE ME
Important notice

Just another fan... (An Area 11 fanfic)

676 14 1
Bởi CuteLilTee

My name is Tara Cagle. I'm 16 and I would describe myself as just another fan. I prefer to be called Tee or Red. Most people call me Tee but my mother and a few of my best friends call me Red. My family functions pretty well I guess... I mean my Dad left us when I was little but me, my sister and my mother have been able to handle ourselves pretty well. Oh right. I forgot to say what I was a fan of. Well... It's kind of embarassing because some people tease me for it... But... There's a YouTube group called the Yogscast, they're basically my idols. My other idols are a band called Area 11. They're strongly associated to the Yogscast though. I had tickets to see them a few months ago and that's when all of this started.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

96 0 14
🔞Chapters on Sleepover, Stay At My Room, Go Slower🔞 Leo who's the leader of the band want to create a band for years gathered his friends to record...
39.4K 741 54
*JOSH DUN VERSION* You seemingly manage to hit it off with an online gaming friend under the username SentimentalRental, and as it turns out it's Jos...
43.7K 2.2K 33
It's like breathing in as much air as you possibly can, and not wanting to exhale it all. Holding it in, how can a heavy soul be in that much control...
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...