Sincerely, Jaida

somanye tarafından

"You're a phenomenal woman." ... Dear Jaida, I hope when you re... Daha Fazla

author's note
celebrating
nunnery
naked
dent
sweating
bruise
kissed
cherie
mechanic
tough
famished
calista
refill
deeper
jizz
david
anus
jailed
love
fuck
harder
eat
boinking
rose
eccedentesiast
sterilized
suffocated
yours truly, rose
tomtom
alfie
lunch
angelou
men
coming
swoon
sonnet
everything
newlyweds

knee

2.8K 108 85
somanye tarafından

a/n: i want a sleeve of tattoos. also, i'm thinking of getting A nipple pierced.

Jaida

We barely made it to my bed without mauling one another. With the majority of my frame pressed against the closed door of my bedroom, I undid the buttons of my vest shirt.

Xavier's breathing became uneven and shallow. His jaw clenched and his hand feathered down the valley between Bob and Bobby and stopped when it reached the tie of my frayed cotton shorts. His darkened green pools of lust scorched my flesh as I breathed in with every exhale of his laboured breathing. He kept his eyes on me as he untied the knot.

He licked his lips and groped my ass cheeks through the fabric. In one swift move, he hoisted me up from his grip and simultaneously pushed the shorts down, bunching the material around my hips. "Fuck, I want you like this 24/7, 365. My hands on your ass and your cunt hot against my dick. Look at you, begging me to give your pussy what it needs," he stole a hard nipple into his mouth, all while encouraging me to grind on him, grabbing a proper hold of my flesh.

"Jaida, love," he softly groaned against my earlobe. "What do you want?" He murmured in a pained sound as I bit down on his corded neck. He thrust himself against me, threateningly. His hands shot out to cup my face and he mauled my lips. I blindly worked my hands under his shirt, desperate for the feeling of his taut skin against my fingers.

I let out a frustrated sound into his mouth. We broke off for air and my breathy whimper drove him crazy. With a speed, I didn't realise we possessed, his shirt came off. Stamping our mouths together, he used me to alleviate his arousal, driving me over him, furiously. "That's. Because. Of. You," he grounded with each word.

I loved it when he did that.

I scored my fingernails down his torso and moved my body to his beat. He groaned wildly and shifted his kisses to my neck. "Fuck," I swore as he sucked on my skin. I was so turned on as he murmured sweet nothings as he trailed down my collarbone.

"I'm always hard for you,"

"Now that I know what you look like bare and fucked, I want you like that, all the time. You want that too, don't you?"

When I shook my head, barely paying attention to him, he grounded against me.

"I don't like lying, love. You damn well know you want that too,"

I started nodding and pleading like I was a convict who got their prison sentence reduced.

With a taunting chuckle, he opened the door from behind me. Carrying me as though I weighed nothing, he laid me roughly on my bed. With nothing between my legs, I squeezed my thighs for some friction. Xavier's eyes were hard and strong on me as he wrenched my legs apart. Hovering over me, he spanked my thigh in punishment. "You want to boink?" He asked teasingly.

It tore out a surprising giggle from my lips which quickly turned in to another whimper as he pushed one knee against my core. He gave me an intoxicated grin as I writhed underneath him, trying to fight the urge to grind myself against his fucking knee.

I lost the fight and squirmed for the friction that the fabric of my shorts and his jeans caused. Leaning forward, he pressed his cheek against mine and I held on to his shoulders as I frenziedly drove myself over his knee.

His fucking knee.

"Say the words, love" he growled. "You want to boink, say it and I'll make it go away,"

There was no battle in my mind as the very words spilt from my lips. "I want to boink," I murmured.

He removed his knee away and lifted himself off the bed. His practised hands had his jeans undone in mere seconds and before I knew it he reached his hands out to me again. With only his boxers casing his God-given treasure, I almost choked on a strangled moan.

"Please," I begged when he cupped my core with one hand and the other held my waist. He flipped me over without warning, earning a yelp from me as my face flushed against the soft bedding. His naked torso glided against my bare back and his rough hold on my waist lifted me up. With my back arched and my ass in the air, I was ready for his dick.

I waited impatiently as he peeled my shorts off completely. "Fuck, you don't know how hot you look right now. Your pussy is fucking glistening. You're always wet for me," I felt his hot breath against my wet open lips. Unashamed, I pushed myself back but no dice.

"Xavier, please," my voice was raspy. "I want you."

If it pleases the court, I'd like to open the file casing the evidence of my arousal even wider.

He held me steady as his tongue licked up the slit of my opening. "I was right," the vibration of his words hummed electricity up my pussy. I arched my back as he plunged his tongue into me, ignoring the swollen nub that was reduced to feather touches from his stubble. His fingers spread my lips apart and he continued his thrusts.

This is what I call tongue-fucking.

My eyes closed on its own accord as I pictured how I must have looked to him. My butt was high in the air, I was arching my back obscenely and my juices were ready to spill out of me, any minute. The image turned me on even more.

"Come, love"

I cried when he sucked my clit into his mouth and pleasure seized my mind and body. He held me up and lapped my flood of moisture as I struggled to breathe through my numbing orgasm. I was spiralling over and I distinctly sensed my foot twitching from the force of it all.

With a smack of his lips, he removed his mouth off of me. His weight shifted on the bed as he adjusted himself over me. I was still getting over my orgasm when he eagerly plunged into me on a powerful thrust.

"COLO-FUCKING-SSEUM!"

Xavier had torn out another orgasm from me, seconds after the last one. My knees buckled and I lost all control of my body as I clamped my tight walls down on his member, mewing. My hold on him was all that kept me from collapsing forward on to the bed till Xavier's arm came around my chest.

With my back pressed against his front, he slipped further into me. I was shaking as I listened to the wet and slow thrust of him fucking me. I moaned his name, setting off an alarm that I wasn't ready for but I was definitely begging for.

"FUCK!" He roared like an animal and gripped my breasts, hard. He plummetted inside me, chasing his own release. I squeezed my eyes shut as he tore through me. He wasn't fucking me anymore. He was pounding my pussy, savagely.

I thought I was going to be crippled by the pleasure and pain when he growled loudly and jerked inside me. Instinctively, I clenched around him and just as I did, he erupted.

"JAIDA!" He roared the same time I screamed. Another tremor stripped through me as he shot load after load into me. My own orgasm met his hot spurts. Groans continued to stream from his chest as he filled me up. Twitching from my own pleasure, I still milked him till he sagged in relief.

Three fucking orgasms. Three. Baa baa black Jaida, have you any orgasms? Yes sir, yes sir, three litres full. One for Xavier's tongue. One for Xavier's fingers. And one for the big dick who drives down my lane.

The rush passed and he pulled me on top of him as he dropped on his back, with him still inside me. We didn't move. We said nothing. Our heavy breathing jumped off the white walls as we lay there.

I hope my health insurance pays for a fucking wheelchair.

"Fucking hell, love," his voice was guttural and rough. I hummed in response and used all the strength I had in me to sit up on his lap. Xavier stirred underneath me, alarming me that he was sporting a semi.

I winced as I lifted myself off his body and turned to look at him. I crawled over his body with his darkened eyes watching me. I paused when his eyes blew furiously on to my chest. Following his frown, I looked down at Bobby and Bob to find them red.

Damn.

He cupped my face and made me meet his worried expression. "I'm so fucking sorry, love," he whispered. I waved my hand, dismissively. He cut me off before I could reassure him, "no, I hurt you. I- please. I didn't know I'd hurt you. Does it hurt anywhere else?"

I was sore all over. He didn't need to know that.

I shook my head no and regarded him with a small smile. "I like it when you're rough," I whispered back. "It gets me off," I encouraged. He shook his head at me in disbelief and pecked my lips. When he pulled back, his eyes were full of worry but he was smiling.

"I'm not going to be one of the people who hurt or continue to hurt you," he promised and them smiled cheekily. "But if it gets you going, call me Christian Grey," he chuckled.

My laugh was cut short when a knock on the door resounded through the room.

"Are you okay, Jaida?"

Xavier's laugh boomed, filling my ears, mockingly.

a/n: I'm hitting Hartlepool, UK and Rome, Italy this December. Italy will make my travelling list into 11 countries long.

Before y'all go assuming. I'm not rich and spoiled. Most moves were forced and others were on a budget to see family. This particular trip is to see my stepdad's parents in the UK and pay respects to mother dearest's dead father at the Vatican.

PLEASE READ: Calista's age has been changed to nine-years-old bc realisation hit me that I knew what sex was when I was fucking eight. But that might have been just me. So, we sticking with nine and not twelve.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

584K 19K 41
[There is spelling errors and it's confusing sometimes but I'll try my best to look for them before publishing a chapter] Forty-Two years old, lonely...
79K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
418K 13.7K 46
WARNING: My book is literally filled with mistakes. It's everywhere, I am fixing it, even if it is at a slow pace. So please bear with me until all o...
149 2 26
"love is love baby." she whispers. "what do you mean grandma?" i ask, laughing softly. "sometimes you need a bad boy in your life to make things int...