Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

TheSpectre21 által

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... Több

A Wolf Meets A Raven
Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

To Go Even Further Beyond

1.5K 37 17
TheSpectre21 által

With Tanya

Tanya was reading her book while Christina and Cole were watching T.V. As they relaxed in their room, Raven walked into the room.

Raven: Hey guys.

Tanya: Hey, something up?

Raven: Well, not really. Did you see these weird storm clouds move in?

Cole: Yeah, they're talking about it on the news right now.

Tanya: What have they said?

Christina: Listen.

They all moved closer to the screen, and turned up the volume.

Reporter: Once again, in regards to these strange formation of clouds,  we have yet to identify the cause. As we said at the beginning of the week, it would be a bit more sunny and warmer, but a strange phenomenon has rolled in, and created these storm clouds that hang over Vale. With us we have a meteorologist who can hopefully explain to us these current events. Sir, what may be the cause of this strange formation of these storm clouds?

Meteorologist: Yes, well, with the high pressure dropping down from northern Vale, my suspicions are that maybe something had transpired up towards the North. Maybe a chemical explosion, or maybe some new type of grimm, we have seen in the past that grimm can influence the climate change of areas.

Reporter: Then how can you explain those strange flashes of lightning that are appearing over near central Vale?

Meteorologist: Well, an explanation for that could be there are electrical conductors towards that area. Buildings with antennas or power plants that simply have metals coils asking to be shocked by lightning.

Reporter: Hold on, we're just getting some breaking news *listens to ear piece*...What's that? There are people near the sight where the lightning is striking? I'm sorry sir, but we are going to cut to our bullhead view of the area. Go ahead, you're live.

The screen switched to the news view of a bullhead, and once they looked closer, everyone went wide-eyed when they saw you and Goku floating in front of another person.

Tanya: Y/N!?!?

Raven: What on Remnant are they doing!?

Christina: Who is that?

Reporter: We are coming to you live from just East of Central Vale! In correspondence with the strange flashes of lightning, we flew out to check and see what was going on! Once we arrived, we found these three individuals floating in the air, and the lightning was almost like it was attracted to them! The winds here are even stronger than in the rest of Vale!

Tanya: I can sense them. Their power is increasing.

Raven: They're fighting?

Reporter: Look! Over there!

The camera panned left, and they saw Yang, Pan, and Ruby all watching the fight.

Reporter: This is no place for children! *turns to pilot* Hey! Get us down there! *looks to camera man* You! Keep filming those three!

The bullhead descended towards the kids, and Tanya and Raven ran out of the dorm. Christina and Cole followed, and when they reached the courtyard, they saw a few other people on their scrolls, or looking towards the direction you were in.

Tanya: Wait, something's up.

Raven: What is it?

Tanya: His power is dropping.

Christina: Guys look.

They all crowded around Christina trying to look at her scroll. The news bullhead was back in the air and the camera man was zoomed in on you and Goku.

Tanya: What are they up to?

With You

You and Goku were in front of Lightning, and you both looked at each other and nodded before looking back at her and returning to your base forms.

Lightning: Ohh? You reverted back to normal, why? You wish to not fight anymore and submit?

Y/N: We'll get to the fighting later.

Goku: First, we thought we'd take a minute to teach you a thing or two about super saiyans, starting with the basics.

Lightning: Super saiyan? Do not bother, I never asked you to explain anything.

Goku: You're going to love this. Trust me, what you're seeing now is our normal states.

You and Goku raised your power and transformed into super saiyans.

Goku: This is a super saiyan. *smirks*

Lightning just simply nodded, unimpressed by your transformation. You increased your power again, and transforming into a super saiyan 2. She was slightly surprised, but held her calm expression.

Y/N: This is what is known as a super saiyan that has ascended pass a super saiyan. Or, you could just call this super saiyan 2. *smirks*

Lightning: Oh hum, what a useless transformation. You've changed your hair, so what?

Y/N: *chuckles* Just wait. *smirks*

With Tanya, Play Song Above

Now, all the students were out in the courtyard, watching as the staff had brought out a huge screen. Raven's team came out and so did Yashiro's.

Raven: Is he going to do that thing?

Yashiro: What thing?

Summer: When he went up against you. That one transformation.

Edward: Yeah, what was that called?

???: Whoa...

???: So cool.

???: Look at them, incredible.

3rd Person

You both grinned at her before turning you grin to gritting your teeth with a glare.

Y/N&Goku: And this...

Tanya: What's he doing?

Y/N&Goku: *clenches fist as power increases* IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your power spiked so high, Cole, Tanya and a few others felt your power all the way from where you were. They gasped at your rise in power.

Y/N: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Goku: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozpin: Ohh no, if they do this, it could rip apart all of Remnant.

Y/N&Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your powers and energy rose so much, the ground below you caved in completely, and all the storm clouds were being sucked towards you and disappearing. There was so much power, Remnant began to shake.

Qrow: Wh-Whoa! It's unreal! How is he able to generate that much power!? AGH! *falls on butt*

Yang: Do it daddy!

Pan: You got this!

Reporter: Stay back from the edge!

Your muscles were bulging as your wolf ears and tails were standing straight. Electricity and lightning surged around you as both you and Goku continued your rise in power. Your mother was holding onto Crystal, and Kayla was hugging Crystal as they watched on their T.V. while their home shook.

Mom: What's going on? What's making my little wolf pup put out so much more energy than before?

Crystal: Big Brother...

Your golden auras pulled in the clouds as it grew brighter and brighter. Lightning was completely shocked, and saw your hair was actually growing longer than before. Your aura flashed each time you felt the energy around you enter your body.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vale felt as if it were experiencing a hurricane. The ocean shook and created large waves, rocking the ports and ships that were anchored down. People held on to each other and the ground for dear life, as trees were being blown away. They screamed as debris began to fall, signs coming off of buildings, and crashing to the ground. You and Goku didn't stop though, you kept pushing and pushing. You yelled as the immense strain and overflow of power filled your body. Your voice strained as your hair was now growing all the way to your mid back. Lightning covered her eyes from yours and Goku's shining light, and was being blown away slowly.

Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozpin: Stop it! Stop it now, Y/N!!!!

Lightning surrounded you and Goku, as the winds picked up even more speed. Your power was increasing so rapidly, bulidings began to crack, and people in cars crashed and came to screeching stops.

Reporter: With terror in the stre-*T.V. short circuits and blows up*

T.V's and scrolls all cut off the broadcast, and it cut back to the reporter for a few moments as he screamed from the cameras blowing up, and the broadcast ended. Your veins were popping out as your canine teeth began to show.

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *aura grows brighter and stronger*

Cole: *groans and holds onto Christina* It feels like the whole world is shaking apart. What is Y/N doing? If he doesn't stop this, everything is going to be destroyed!

With Professor Port

Port held onto Oobleck as their things in his classroom fell off shelves, and they fell on their butts.

Port: My word!

Oobleck: Please! Somebody make it stop! *hugs Port tighter*

As you both leaned forward from the huge strain, your groaned and yelled as your power was filled to its limits. Your hair was passed your lower back. After taking in all the energy you could, the area around you seemed to darken, and blacked out around the area. The only light to be seen was yours and Goku's auras.

Y/N&Goku: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! GYAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You felt inside you the instincts of a wolf kick in, and roar as you saw yourself grow over the years. How you got so much stronger, ever since you were a child. You gritted your teeth, not handling it anymore, you unleashed all your power.

Y/N&Goku: HHHYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *power explodes and Lightning is blinded slightly*

Lightning: What is going on!?!?!?! HUH!?!?!?!????!

She was completely jaw dropped at the sight of you two. Your hair was down passed your back, electricity surged around the both of you, and your eyes brows were gone. Your muscles were bigger, and your wolf ears were down, with your tail wrapped around your waist. You were glaring at Lightning as she trembled slightly at your sudden spike in power. Once your transformation was complete, everyone went wide-eyed, for even those who didn't know how to feel or sense energy could feel yours.

Tanya: Gah!

Cole: Wha!

Pan&Yang: COOL!!!!!

You both smirked towards Lightning, as she stood there in silence.

Y/N: Sorry that took so much longer than the others. I haven't much occasion to practice this one.

Goku: This is what we call a super saiyan 3. *smirks*

She was still jaw dropped before she recollected herself and smiled while closing her eyes.

Lightning: You think I'm scared? Please, your big dumb hair just makes you both look like an idiot.

Goku: Well, we're ready. Show us what you've got.

You both floated there as Lightning lightly growled at you. She readied her scythe as you both kept your positions.

Lightning: I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT TRUE POWER IS!!! HYAAAA!!!

*SLASH*

With ???, Stop Music

From above in the atmosphere, two beings watched as you, Goku, and Lightning battled.

???: They are truly impudent.

???: Especially the one who claims herself to be God. 

???: Son Goku...my body aches to fight him.

???: Soon, we will resume our plan. Soon...

???: We shall also erase the mortal who claims to have the power of a God as well.

???: He is nothing but an "appetizer" waiting for me to crush him. Once he is finished with, we shall feast upon the "main dish." *licks lips and smirks*

They watched as Goku entered a clash with Lightning, and glared down at him.

???: We shall not be erased once again.

???: We shall not make the same mistake again. I will not allow them to act as they like anymore than that.

???&???: Son Goku....you will fall to a true God's hand.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.7K 119 52
Blake and Weiss have had their differences in the past. They've pushed through it all though. It was on a crisp fall day when everything changed for...
95.4K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
88.8K 2.4K 34
Your power is untouched, chaotic and enough to end the world. At least, that's what you tell most when it comes to fighting. Taking the route of a pa...
113K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...