Another jjk fanfic (18+)

By _maraoo

Who: This whole thing won't be fully in Choso x blkreader POV. Most Reader pov will be in a person of color ... More

Megumi x afro Caribbean plus reader Part 1
Megumi x afro Caribbean reader
Gojo x poc NB Y/N
When it rains

Choso x reader

270 3 0
By _maraoo

Chose x reader( black reader)

Info b4 reading

Somethings in this story are cannon most are not. I have not read up on these characters and all the information I'll be taking from this will be from S2 18 and below. This will all take place in college cuz that's weird if not

Y/N: your name

L/N :last name

D/C: dream college

Y/M: your major

B/F:Best friend

Third person

B/F and you finally made it too your dorm.
You two was dreaming of the day y'all step foot on D/C. Ever since you've gotten into
Y/M and it been the only college you've thought of going to. Your friend on the other hand decided to go since you're going here and plus the money in Y/M isn't half bad. While moving in you saw two people arguing. Maybe some old drama between two lovers. You tried to ignore it until your friend started to walk closer to the circle that was forming around the two. "Yuji stop." It came from someone in the crowd. Some emo looking guy. "Are you serious? She started it!" The girl slaps the back of his head. "A girl shouldn't have to do such labor, just bring my things up!! Why is that so difficult?!" The abusive girl shouted. "If it's so easy why do I have to do it!?" The girl gave him a death glare and then mouth something to him. Whatever she said made him pick up her stuff and insisted on doing her things first.

"Damn Y/N what a bitch" said B\F. You was about to tell your friend to shush until a bottle of water was dashed into your friend face and partially on you. "What the fuck!?" You was pissed you look for the whore who did it until you finally seen the twat who did it. "Oh sorry I was aiming for that girl beside you." Even though your friend should've kept her mouth closed and waited till we left to talk about it. She was your friend and besides she got it all on you too so her ass it gonna get jumped. "I really don't give a fuck about that-" as you were about to leap on the bitch someone grabbed you. "What the-" you try to pull away but the hold just got tighter. "Hey, let's not start a fuss on the first day of school." Someone whispers in your ear. The voice was deep and monotone which made your everything tingle. "You look beside as your friend gets tossed up in the air by the emo guy. (I will be making a pov of Megumi and the b/f soon) he carries her to the side for her to calm down.

"What did I miss?" Yuji looks around confused about the sight he's seeing. "Your girlfriend just threw some water in my friend and my face."You try to say calm try to listen to the man words that are still ringing in your ears. "Bring up the fact that she called me a bitch!" The girl fired back. "YOU ARE ONE!!!" Your friend screamed across the parking lot, the crowd gets bigger and you start to get self conscious. We're two "angry black girls" this is bound to fuck us over. The man has loosened his grip so it's easy for you to slip out his hand and walk to your friend who's shouting profanity at everyone. "Hey B/F calm down!" Your friend is a shade of maroon when she looks and sees you. "Tell this goth dude to put me down!" You look at him and he looks over this whole situation and just want to leave. You don't know why he cares so much though. " you have to promise to calm down. I knew we should've walked away." Your anger is not towards not your friend but yourself. "I should've known better." Images your parents disappointing face clouds your mind.

"Ok I'm calling the police." You hear someone say. In unison the emo guy and someone else said "No." you look at the person who said that's and it's this other tall emo guy.. but a little hotter. He voice links him to the guy who held you and whispered in your ear. "Ok let's go" your friend is suddenly calm finally seeing the situation you are in. You pull out 50 dollars from your wallet and hand it to the man holding your friend. "you and your friends should buy something nice. Thank you for helping us. Maybe we can try to meet again on better terms." You grab your friend and head to your dorm.

Y/N pov

We've been up here for the past hour waiting for them to leave so we could get the rest of our stuff. We watched them while the hot emo and the Yuji guy stays there. The other emo guy left and gave the money to him. "He's definitely goth." B/F says. "Even more goth than the other hot one." You look at her. "Goth? I see emo more." Plus that guy there is the hotter one but I'll keep that part to myself. "There's a difference?... he's obviously trying to give us the money back." I sigh. "Let's just go out there and confront them. I need my shit." We start putting on our shoes head out. The second I reach outside the Yuji guys speed run towards me. "Finally we almost lost hope." Damn I should've waiting a little longer. "Here" the emo guy gave me my 50 dollars. I put my hand in my pocket. "Just keep it. It's for the trouble." "What trouble ? Our friends made as much noise even more. Nobara- the girl that splashed yall with water want to apologize so here." It's not the money but a piece of paper. I take it. It's an invitation to her party. He tried to hand me the 50 dollars. I take this time. "But I have to treat you guys," I felt embarrassed and maybe my parents disappointed faces that linger in my mind will go away if I do a good deed.

Choso pov

"Treat us for what?" The girl fidgets in front of me. Clashing her pretty nails together. "Just say yes already." The girl beside her says. "I'm hungry and there's no way yall aren't." "I can definitely eat." Yuji says. "What would y'all like?" "Chinese food!!! There a good place my brother says is great." I retaliate. "No Yuji, your meal alone is 35 dollars." The girl put her hand up, I can now get a better look at the nails . They look mesmerizing. I totally forgot what I was gonna say. "It's ok I told you, my treat." She starts to walk away then turns around and looks at me. "We're gonna change, y'all should too. Meet down her in 20?" I nod once and they're off. "Should've got her phone number bro." I look at Yuji. "What? You think I have bad Time management?" He puts his hand on my shoulder. "No but I do know you got a thing for her. Saw you staring at her ass." I scoff maybe Nobara hit you to hard." I slap the back of his head. "Hopefully that reverse it.

Third person

Yall are now at the Chinese store. Everyone has order and now it's Yuji turn to order which is taken already 4 minutes. At the end the total was almost 200. You watch the emo boy which you learn is named choso, slap the hell out of Yuji. "do you have no shame?" "Hey you can pay too if you feel bad." And he did, he paid for his and his brother Yuji food. It didn't happen easily you try to hardest to convince him that you had the bill. But he wouldn't budge. You all sat down and waited. You've learned a few things about these brothers. Choso is the oldest but was held back a grade, in third grade for not doing the work. Turns out he had dyslexia. He finally got the help he needed he ended up being ranked 10th in his high school. They both have the same father different mothers. But both boys was in foster care. Yuji and Choso mothers died and the father is nowhere to be found. You felt a little overwhelmed with in information that was given by Yuji. And when you look at Choso you can see the uncomfortable look on his face which made you change the subject.

Finally the food came "finally!" Yuji said. "It because of your ridiculous Order we got our food now. If you was a reasonable person this food would've been delivered to us." Yuji laughs paying no mind to Choso as he eats. You say a quiet prayer to yourself then you start to eat. At the end when you guys headed back it was dark. "I'm happy I met you two." They both smiled "like wise." Choso said. "Of course I hope we can become friends since we live so close to each other." He pointed up at the top left corner of the building. "Right there room 69." Yuji laugh and you do too." "We live up there at 275." Your friend points to the middle. You all Exchange good byes and see you soons until. "Choso, you should ask for her numbers now." When you look at him, Betrayal is all over his face. You put your hand out for his phone. He gives it to you his face emotionless until you hand him his phone back.

Y/N🩷

You put that as your name. His smile is huge.

Choso🫤💙: hey this is Choso

You: heeeeyyyyyyy CHOSO‼️

Choso🫤💙: are you coming to Nobara party?

You: yeah why not🤷🏾‍♀️ idk about B/F

Choso🫤💙: that kinda who she want to apologize to the most 🫤

You: bahhhah

Choso🫤💙: ?

You: I put that emoji as your name I just thought it was funny

Choso🫤💙: oh ok

You: but I'll definitely talk to B/F for sure

Choso🫤💙 👍 your message

Choso🫤💙: you don't have to answer but what major are you doing here?

You: oh Y/M

Choso🫤💙: oh that's the one Megumi is in

You call for B/F "he's in our major"
"HELLLL YEAHHHH"

Choso🫤💙: oh I am in majoring in chemistry btw

You: ohhhh why'd you pick that

Choso🫤💙: this might be a vague answer but, to keep me distracted.

You: ok now you have to elaborate‼️‼️

Choso🫤💙: I really want to but it's something I rather not think about.

You hit your head in embarrassment of course he wouldn't want to talk about it. He's literally take a hard ass major to distract him from it..

You: it's fine‼️ it's starting to get late anyway Gn

Choso🫤💙: good night Y/N

Choso pov

I'm still asleep since my first class starts at 1. Yuji on the other hand decided to do morning classes. "GET THE FUCK UP YUJI!!!" I couldn't take it anymore I got out my bed the floor is freezing. I need carpets, I add that too my list of things to buy. "NO ONE TOLD YOU TO PICK MORNING CLASSES NOW GTFO OF HERE AND GET READY!" He murmurs something, couldn't hear, didn't care to know either way. I head back in to my room. And sulk. "You woke me out my sleep." I say to him he's in the bathroom brushing his teeth. "Gobacktosleep."
"You know I can't do that." I felt him shrug his shoulders. "Notmyproblem." He spits. "Not my problem!" I lay down and close my eyes. I can still feel you against me. I feel shitty for enjoying it. But I don't regret it. I get up. "It's just sexual frustration." I whisper to myself. The second he leaves I'll relieve myself and then I'll feel nothing... it's more interesting thinking about equations though. Not wrong but it's not right. I'm not ready for what it comes with loving let alone liking someone romantically.

He finally leaves so I get up and grab some lotion. I Usually watch porn but all I can think of is you pulling away from me, rubbing against my dick. Did you even notice? My hand speeds up. She smelt so nice when I whispered in her ear. I sit up a little more and grip the side of the bed Stand. I wanted to see if she tasted like the perfume she was wearing. I felt the room get blurry. *Buzz* my fucking phone is ringing. I let that bitch go to voicemail. Last night I seen you pick up and ate some food that dropped on your breast. You look up and me and awkwardly smile. "What?" I finished. And yet.

It did not help me from thinking of you. Honestly it made it worse, I couldn't get you out of my head.

I looked at the phone it's Yuji. Old memory went through my head. It made my body tense. "Yuji you good?" He finally answered his phone. "Oh, I was just gonna ask for some food for money but imma bum off megumi."
"Thank god." I say under my breath. "Choso... I'm ok I promise. Go back to beating your meat." I hang up.

Y/N pov

I woke up around 8 today I couldn't sleep. My brain won't shut down. I get take a shower do my makeup. At the end it was 9:45 when I finished. School started at 12 for me. B/F is still sleep her classes are at night. And she won't be up till 3:00. I make some breakfast at the end. Its was 11:45 when I was done... finally . I get dress and leave for school. My first class is (insert English class that goes with your major). When coming back from class I see Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi. I still feel uncomfortable around Nobara and decide to just avoid them, sadly it didn't work they saw me. Yuji called me over. I reluctantly walk over. "Hey, good afternoon." Megumi sighs. "Told y'all she didn't want to come over you can see it all over her face." A airy laugh comes from me. I don't think they heard me though, they're bickering just like the first time we met. Now I'm just irritated. I wanted to just walk away until I saw Choso from above with a pretty girl. I waved up at him. He waved and the girl waved aswell. A stinging feeling made rippled through out my body. "Maki!!!! Hey!!" Nobara yelled. They started to have a screaming conversation which made my head hurt. So I walked away.

Third person pov

When you was about to leave Yuji called out for you. "When's your next class?" You felt like you'd end up exchanging schedules which isn't really the brother you'd like to do it with. You would love to get to know family but not when you two haven't even established an anything. "Um, 3:30 why." Just enough time to get lunch with B/F and make it to class by 3:45. You thought. "Our classes is around 3:30 too! We should get lunch before then." Yuji looking at his friends for support. They look unsure, who could blame them. You basically told them you didn't fuck with them with your face. "Yeah let me call B/F first." Now megumi looks interested. "When's her class?" He asked. "Um.... 6:30!" You snap your fingers. "Why so late?" Megumi looked concerned. " amnesia." You said bluntly. It isn't like a hidden thing that's why her attendance sucked. She decided to do homeschooling after middle school. You guys only met at her house. The reason of the amnesia is none of their business though.

You got B/F out the door by 2:30. She looked like she was stoned. Megumi looked horrified. "You should go back home and get some rest." When he said that she made a face at you. "Do i look that bad?" You never condone lying for no reason. "Yes." She put on some sunglasses. "Coffee shop first." When you got there the four of them went in line to order. You're not really a coffee connoisseur so you stood outside and waited. Text from Choso🫤💙

Choso🫤💙: I seen you with my brother. Where did y'all go?

You: right now we're at a coffee shop

Choso 👍your message

Just go for it Y/N he can ask questions you can too.

You: who's that girl you was with

Choso🫤💙: oh! That maki she one of my closest friends

No one that hit and that sexy are just friends they definitely be fucking.

Choso🫤💙: she's gay

Score!!!! He read my mind this is what they mean by "if he wanted to get would"

You: cool

Chose🫤💙: cool

That cool meant so much more.....

Two weeks has went by since you've gotten his number and you two have gotten a lot closer. The party is today and you two both to agree to come as a pair. Nothing serious yet. But this could be the event That blows the sail off or on course. The party was casual but you wore a two piece dress. It was long but tight fitting so every curve was defined. Your friend gave you a party pack.....???? Clean pair of panties, condoms, plan b, Tylenol, and 40 bucks. "What the fuck?" "The girls who get it get it"

Choso pov

I waiting for Y/N to come in until Yuki approaching me. I won't say we were something but in middle school we both liked each other. We just never did anything until at least my feelings went away. That wasn't on the back of my head until. "Hey Choso." I smile. "Hey Yuki. I haven't seen you much lately. How's it been?" She talked about her classes and how works been for her. "How about you?" I smile about the thought of her. "Well...I've been talking to this girl." Her face is emotionless not What expected but I can't get this smile off my face. I think it's gotten bigger. "And she should be here in." I check my phone. Y/N🩷😊☀️: im here!! My cheeks are literally burning. I can't stop smiling. "Right now! I'll talk to you later Yuki maybe I could introduce you too." I left before she could say something,

"Hey Y/N." I got in for a hug. She smells like strawberries. She pulls away a little and just looks at me. Party light hits her face she look so breathtaking and her lips look so nice. I want to kiss her everywhere. She kisses my forehead, because she simply wants to torture me. With her soft lips. I'm jealous of how much affection my forehead gets. "Hey Choso.." she says it so dreamy I melt and froze up the second a hand touched me. "So this is the girl?" She says it in a condescending way. That irritates me a Little. "Ummm.." that's my queue to tell her to fuck off in the nicest way possible. "Yeah! We gonna go this way." I grab her hand and try to leave. "So your gonna just leave me here?" Y/N looks pissed. I rather not see her break a sweat about this stupid situation. "You know half of the people here. I'm with my girl Yuki. Go talk to someone or something." We finally walk away and grab some drinks. She looking at her friend and megumi flirt until she asked me. "Hes a good guy right?" She looks at me more serious than I expected. "Of course Y/N." She sighs then scoots on closer. "Are you?" My dick twitches.

Y/N pov

He scoots in closer. "Yes Y/N." A song comes up that I like and I went on the floor and started to dance. B/F came on the floor with me. From the corner of my eye. I see Megumi and Choso talking to each other. At the end of the song. Nobara came up to us " hey guys." B/F look confused" OK I'm gonna go straight to the point. I came here apologized to both of you. What I did was very simple minded of me and I should've been aware of how I was acting. I was being a bitch that day. But I still hope we can be friends." B/F laughs. " I forgave you ever since you paid for my coffee. Let's bygones be bygones. I'm very happy to know that you think of me as a friend." I added on aswell. " likewise I think you'll become really great friends." we talk for a little longer until she left with some other friends of hers. B/F date scoops her up right after she left and then It was just me and him. We'd be leaving right afterwards

B/F💞:it's happening👀

You: I think so too🫢

B/F:ahhhhhhhhhh‼️‼️‼️‼️

You:ahhhhhhhhhhhh❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I'm obsessed. We're walking to his place, he's looking at me. I can see it all in his eyes. He's more far gone than me. We reach there and the second we get in he takes off his shoes, takes mine off then picks me up. He's carrying me into his room. No words exchange just our hearts yearning and our brains are now between our legs, every thought comes from there. He places me on bed. He's hovering over me. I feel his body heat. He talks, his voice is airy and deeper than usual. "Y/N...." That's the only thing he could say to until he smother himself in my neck. His lip are softer than I thought it was. His hand are searching my body, they're cold and rough. They slip up my shirt to my breast and uses them as heat packs. The action made my body shiver and arch a little bit. "Look at me." I grabbed his face and looked at every detail. He's face is blood red. His mouth is open, he's breathing heavy. "I want whatever this is for the rest of my life... Y/N I need you." He says the last part so soft so only I can hear it. Like it's a secret only I can know.

Third pov

Before you could say anything he's taking off your clothes. All you have on is your dignity which is slow weathering away as he takes in you. His eyes somehow undressing you. He takes off everything except his boxers. You look down and see a hard imprint of his dick. He pulls your left leg closer to him. Making you lay down. He spreads your legs open put his face down there. You squeeze his head a little. Not on purpose but a reaction of his breath on you newly shave pussy. He chuckles which vibrates up to your head. He pushes them gently apart again. Get a little closer to you. He starts kiss your inner thighs to your v line down to you clit. He starts to lick your inside is your lips. You feel something in you eroding. Your grab onto his hair. You notice how soft it is. You push his face deeper into you. He inserts his tongue in you. Your grip on his hair gets tighter and a deep moan comes from him that shakes your insides. The eroding feeling sparks again more hotter, more intense.
You scream his name. In a voice you've never heard before. And he'd be the first to hear. No one has ever made you orgasm like that before

Your body's in a shock state. You feel everything and nothing at the same time. Choso gets up and looks at you. You must me be a mess by the way he's looking at you. You cover your face. He peels your hands away and kisses you. With the mouth that was eaten you out.... You chuckle then push him away. "Ewww. Back up." He laughs too. Oh so much he falls on his back. You get on top of him. You feel his dick against you. You pull off the boxers. His dick hit end of his abdomen. Damn. He's looking down at you. A little smirk on his face. "Are you going to keep staring or..?" You position myself. You held it in your hand feeling it twitch. Surprisingly this is the nicest dick you've ever seen. Pre cum is seeping out it's the only thing you can see, so you lick it. You trace your tongue on his tip. Then you spit on it. You start to lick down the shaft edging him on. He's leaning up a little. You can hear him whimpering a little, so gently. So vulnerable. It made your pussy wet all over again. You take one last lick up pulling up to the top circling around the tip then in one go you take half of it in. You hear him moan your name. It sends butterflies in your stomach. He grabs a lock of your hair and slowly shoves it in your mouth. At that point you give him full control. He stood on his knees leaning one hand on the bed, the other one in your hair.then he begins to fuck the living hell out of you. It was hitting the back of your throat. But then your throat started to loosen up. You finally slap his hand off, hold on his waist and started to do the motion. "Y/N" he straining your name. He grabbed on to your hair again. The last thrust he kept your dick in your mouth your throat tighten around it. Your nails dig around his waist as he cummed in your mouth. You swallow it up. You look up and see his "O" face. You suddenly understand what he saw after you orgasm

I don't want no one seeing this face but me...

He slowly pulls his dick out you mouth and you both look each other in the eye. Both craving for more. Drool spills out your mouth he uses his hand to wipe it off. Y'all are now both on your knees. Both have remains of each other in your mouth. Even so, he goes in to kiss you. This time you let it happen. He picks you up

You let it happen

He finds a condom

You let it happen

He's whispering all the things he's going to do to you

You let it happenn

He places you on the bed and put the condom on

You can let this one go

"Here." You out your hands out. He automatically gets it and puts hands you the condom. You open it up and put it on your mouth. You slid his dick in the condom. He's breath is shaking again.

Choso pov

I'm scared to define these feelings as I look down at you. Scared you'll leave,scared I'll be alone again. But that sliver of hope makes me ok with it. I love this woman that stands in front of me... mom I found love...

Third pov

1. He lays you down again and draped both of your legs over himself . It was all so swift you didn't d realize until your hand was behind your head. He lift you up a little more. His tip tickling your pussy. He begins to adjust his dick into you. You get ready to embraced the impact. A sharp breath comes from you as he slid it in. A shiver went up your spine making you jittery. He slides his arm around your waist and starts slowly grinding himself in you. He slowly quickens the speed until it's fast switching into railing you. You hear the bed frame slamming on the walls. Your moans match with each bang. You try to find something to hold on.

Y/N pov

I decided to latched onto your back you lift me up a little more higher.this time with one hand and your other on the bed frame. The movement goes faster as we both reach our climax. I engraved my nails in your back. I hear you groan so close to my ear. And just like the first time I met you It rings throughout my body but this time I can do something about it. I can release it.

And we did.

Choso pov

I wake up first

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.2K 22
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT😮‍💨 The characters are from Blue Lock but...
530 40 12
Hey people, so it's my first time writing a long story, not that long tho, I hope you like it ~ Also this is not related to any events in Jujutsu Kai...
67.3K 2.1K 40
OMG so I got this idea to write a story and really wanted to do it so here we are ig... I'm not gonna start this story right away cause I'm going on...
51.3K 1.4K 38
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...