Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}

By KabyHsu

The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the re... More

Fairly Insane
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 1

7.4K 313 261
By KabyHsu

A blonde haired man in his mid 20s walked up the grassy slope that was surrounded with huge trees, making the location darker than original as little light was available.

His right eye slowly glowed in green as he headed up the slope. The flower he held in his hands danced in the direction of the wind; directing him to a certain place.

He grasped onto the pot tightly and nervously as he continued his journey. His steps soon came to a halt when he spotted an array of purple flowers which are similar yet different from the one he held.

Such flowers lined up along the path way which led to a young man who had fainted against the tree where he sat.

He went over to get a closer look. He gulped and knelt down. Surrounding the other were the purple flowers that danced along with the wind and glowed brightly.

Based on the clothes the person had worn, he seemed to be of a high status. Black hair falling over his closed eyes and he looked like an angel even while he was sleeping. His chest rising and falling at an extremely slow rate to indicate that he was still alive. His clothes were messed up with blood stains and wet from his sweat. Wounds were noticeably painted over his body where skin was revealed.

After fully observing the injured person, the man scooted down beside him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The night sky was lonely and darker than usual. Not even a single star shone and the moon was nowhere to be found. The only light that could be seen was emitted from the red flames that burned down the kingdom.

The black smoke rose into the sky and ashes spread in the air, letting out a burnt bitter smell in the humid night.

Everything was tumbling down and screams filled the entire kingdom.

"Protect the King!" the soldiers shouted over the noise to get the message through.

The previous King slammed the door open and held it for his wife and son to walk through. He kissed her forehead and ruffled his son's hair with a weak smile. He turned his back and closed the door shut as he drew his sword out and charged towards the humans coming forward.

"Father!"

The Queen gritted her teeth as she tried to surpass the tear that was threatening to fall. She pulled her son along as she ran away from the door.

She stopped when she arrived a small gateway. She made her son stand before her and combed his hair neatly.

"Jin," she spoke, "I want you to be brave and survive in this human world."

Jin balled his hand into a fist and shook his head.

"How can I do that?! They are my people! This is my kingdom! I need to protect them!"

"Jin! Now is not the time for that. You are the King. We can't afford to have you killed. I want you to promise me that you will remain strong no matter what. We cannot let the humans erase our entire existence. So, please..."

She choked on her tear that fell through. Her voice weakened and she squeezed Jin's arms which she held.

"Mother...I... I understand."

The Queen took in a deep breath and looked up at Jin with determination. She opened the gate and pushed Jin inside. Jin gasped and he was given a time to react as his mother immediately shut the gate closed.

Jin banged the gate and shouted desperately for his mother.

The door which they came from was broken and the humans rushed inside. The Queen drew her sword and smiled.

"Long live the King."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin gasped and shot up on the bed. He panted as he woke up too suddenly because of the nightmare. He brought his shaky hands up and covered his face as he was reminded of the previous night.

He still couldn't grasp onto the fact that his kingdom was attacked. He wished it was just a nightmare and that he would wake up and find his parents and his people smiling at him. However, he knew very well that it was indeed a reality.

"Oh. You are awake."

The sudden unfamiliar voice snapped him out of his thoughts. However, he felt like he've heard that voice before. Jin turned to look at the blonde stranger who came into the room with a plate of toast and cup of water.

Jin stared at the man and then looked around the room. Only then he realised that he was in a stranger's house. Moreover, a human.

He gulped as the man moved closer to him. The man placed the plate and cup on the side table and turned to him.

Jin flinched and immediately went into a defence mode by bring his hands up to protect himself when the man reached his hand out to touch him. He thought the man was going to hit him but all the person did was feel his body heat by placing the back of his hand against Jin's forehead.

Jin looked up when he heard a soft chuckle passed through the other's lips. He put his hands down when the man distanced himself a bit so that Jin was comfortable. It was then he managed to take a good look at the man.

The person had sharp cat-like eyes and soft pink lips. He had a pale skin and his messy blonde hair which complemented to his looks. He also looked like he just woke up a few minutes ago.

"It's a good thing that your fever had went down. But how are you feeling? Okay?"

Jin just stared at the person blankly.

"Do you not understand Korean?"

Still, there was no reply and the person scratched his head in confusion.

"Do you not know how to speak or do you not understand human language?"

"Why did you help me?" Jin finally spoke.

"Oh so you do speak. So, how are you feeling?"

"That's not what I ask."

The person let out a sigh.

"Based on your clothes and unique green eyes, I assume you are of some royal status from Wonderland but you need to realise that you are in the human country currently. You cannot expect the same special treatment here. So, can you now tell me how you are feeling?"

"Why do you keep asking me that? You humans hate us so why do you care if I'm alright or not? You will end up killing me in the end."

The person raised his eyebrow and pressed his lips together into a thin line. He rolled his eyes and shook his head in disappointment.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would have just left you back there," he spoke nonchalantly.

He did have a point. If he didn't care then he wouldn't have even bothered to bring him with him, let alone treat his injuries.

"Then, why..."

"Not all humans are cruel and heartless. I can't bear to see someone suffering in pain. It doesn't matter if you are human or from Wonderland, I would still help. Also, it seemed like you have a lot of regrets."

Jin kept quiet. He couldn't tell if this person was telling the truth. He knew best that humans had always hated them and that was the result of the fire. Now that he had nowhere to go and no one to trust, he didn't know what to do.

"You can worry about surviving after you have been completely treated. You are now my patient and I'm not letting you go until then. So, can you now tell me how you are feeling?"

Jin knew that this man wouldn't give up.

He let out a sigh, "My body aches and I feel dizzy. Other than that, I'm feeling alright."

The other smiled when Jin finally answered his question. He walked out of the room without saying anything.

Jin wondered what that person was planning now.

Soon, he came back with a cup. He passed it to Jin who took it suspiciously. The cup was filled with a weird looking liquid. He glanced at the person for an answer.

"It's made from oregano and rosemary flowers. You will feel better after drinking it."

Jin nodded his head and drank the medicine. He passed the cup back.

"Thank you..." Jin muttered softly under his breath.

His voice was soft but the other heard it clearly. The man smiled and gave Jin a gummy smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Min Yoongi, a medical surgeon who has a keen interest in herbalism," the person introduced himself and held his hand out.

Jin stared at the hand and looked away. Realising that his hand would be ignored, Yoongi cleared his throat and retrieved it back.

"Just take a rest," Yoongi gave in and turned around to leave.

"I'm.." Jin started which made Yoongi immediately face him with an anticipating smile.

Jin studied his expression and decided that it wouldn't be harmful to at least tell his saviour his name. Also, he knew he might be stuck with Yoongi for a couple more days.

"I'm Jin, the King of Wonderland."

Yoongi smiled at him and left the place to give the other some space. The blonde boy walked back to his own room and glanced at the flower which was withering again.

I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 102 42
Being the most blessed person among the people around him, Jungkook never knew what a sorrow is.... Because he has everything in his life he could ev...
1.3K 38 10
(( EDITING IN PROGRESS )) "I was scared of losing my conscious mind, and falling into darkness again. I didn't want my few hours of absence to be my...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ยฉSiKook97...
120K 7.3K 23
-Book one of Wonderland Series ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ...