Zed x Reader

By Daisy33445

Alrighty, this literally just came out today. I'm bored, and I'm really into Zed's personality. So here's an... More

♡1♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
a/n pls read
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
a/n pls read...
♡11♡
Face Reveal and updating schedule thing
♡12♡
♡13♡
New book??!
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
PLEASE READ!
a/n. im so, so sorry
Random smut chapter. not apart of the STORYY
♡17♡

♡2♡

9.5K 203 61
By Daisy33445

Zed's POV:
       I go home from school with Alfonzo and Eliza.
       "Listen, humans are all evil!" Eliza says complaining
        "I had a connection with her though. I think she likes me. And I think I like her."
             "Fine. But didn't you say she was having an anxiety attack? Yea, she may have not known what she was saying."
            "Eliza, that's not how anxiety works... I think..."
            She rolls her eyes and starts walking home. I do the same and collapse on my bed.
       Thoughts race through my head. God she was so pretty, but it wasn't just that. I really did feel something for her.
        The way her face lit up when I said she was beautiful. Her smile, the was she rolled her eyes when the cheerleaders left. The way her small hand fit into mine,
        "She's a human stupid! It'll never work, she thinks you're a freak." A voice erupts through my head.  You see, I hear voices,  well.. one voice, don't know if all zombies do, or just me.
       "It might, and she called herself a freak. I can see she's going through things,  I want to help her." I defend
          "But who's going to help you?"
   "She will."
           "Two broken people don't make a whole,"
       "We'll be fine. Let me have this! You never let me have anything, I just want... her,"
     I close my eyes and roll over on my bed, thoughts of her raced through my mind. I smile and drift off to sleep.
      Y/n's POV- after school:
               I walk home, alone. My worn our sneakers hit the pavement while the strings on my oversized hoodie flop around. Music blasts through my ear buds, and I mouth the words to the song.
       A song pops up, helpless from Hamilton.  Why does this remind me of the guy I met earlier?! What was his name.. zed!
       I push open the door that leads to my house. Neither of my parents have returned from work. I plop down on the couch and think about Zed..
         Wow, he was cute, like really cute. But there's something about him. He seemed somewhat like me, not human, but.... broken?
          I see something in him, he may act all confident. But how would he know what to do when I was having an attack?
           But I'm happy I found at least someone at this school who cares. Or at least acts like they do. I don't know...
    He seems promising though, just can't get too attached. No y/n, because no matter what, whenever you get attached you get hurt. No attachment. Keep a distance, small, but it needs to be there.
   I lay down on the couch and close my eyes, thoughts swarm through my mind.
     Let's hope this doesn't go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
42.3K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
233K 5.2K 74
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
178K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...