Vampire Knight Boyfriend Scen...

By AriaGraystone

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Hope you love! More

Meeting
Hanging out
Asking Out
Date!!!!!
Nicknames!
A/N:
Your guys song
Something you like about him
His favorite T.V show to watch alone
Your favorite T.V Show to watch alone
The show you like to watch together
Your Favorite Movie
His Favorite Movie
Favorite Movie to watch together
Happy Halloween
When he catches you play the game you're addicted to!
When He's Sick!
New Character: Ichiru Kiryu
New character: Rido Kuran
A/N:
New Character: Haruka Kuran
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
New Character: Kaien Cross
When you get sick
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
A/N:
Akatsuki Kain
Something you hate/Pet peeve
Your favorite Gaurdians of the Galaxy
Your favorite Anime Character
Your Favorite School Subject
Your favorite DC/Marvel Superhero
Your least favorite school subject
Your least favorite DC/Marvel Superhero
Your favorite Creepypasta
A/N
Your Favorite RWBY Character
When you get jealous
When he gets Jealous
Your favorite Harry Potter Character
Time of the month
When you get in a fight
First Time....
When he cheats on You
Break Up
You Move On
Your Hobbies
You get back together
Your Favorite Disney Movie
When they earn your trust
Celebrating your 1 year anniversary
Your favorite Renaissance Artist
Your favorite Actor
Your favorite Actress
The Wedding
Honeymoon
A/N:
When you found out about vampires
Meeting Your Family
Meeting His family
First Winter Together
When you get kidnapped/When he saves you
Talking about babies
Surprise
Pregnancy Cravings
Their Reaction to Your Pregnancy Cravings
Gender Reveal
When he meets your ex and gets Jealous again
A/N:
Baby Time
Baby biographies

When they Propose (His POV:)

2.3K 37 15
By AriaGraystone

A/N: Sorry if the characters personalities don't match. Was trying to make it sound romantic. 

________________________________________________________________________________ (M/N)=Middle Name

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________His POV:

Kaname:

I was getting ready to propose to (Y/N). I had the most elegant ring for her. I just hope she says yes to marry me. I was nervous but joyful at the same time. I hear a knock on my door and say enter. I look to see Takuma standing there happily.

"Takuma how do I look?" I say a bit nervous.

"You look great Kaname. (Y/N) is going to be one lucky girl." He says smiling.

I smile at him and grab the box off my desk. I never get nervous but I guess today I really am for some odd reason. I knew Takuma was looking at me with a smile on his face. I look at him and sigh.

"You'll do fine Kaname. Good Luck." Takuma says making me nod.

I then leave the night dorm and head to where I promise to meet (Y/N). I was worrying over nothing but this is a big deal. I get to where (Y/N) was and smile as soon as I saw her waiting for me. Today's the day I ask her to marry me. I stroll over to her and kiss her cheek. (Y/N) smiled and blushed with that motion. I took her hand and get down on one knee. I notice (Y/N) looking at me in shock. I quickly clear my throat and look up to her beautiful (e/c) orbs that I can sink into every single day.

"(Y/N) I know I have done some dumb things in the past but my love for you will never change. (Y/N) would you help me by making me the happiest vampire in the world by becoming my wife." I say as I pull out the beautiful ring I had picked out for this moment.

I wait for (Y/N) to answer but all she did was move her hand to her mouth. She soon moved her hand down to reveal an amazing smile.

"Yes I'll marry you! Yes!" She says making me happy.

I slip the ring onto her finger and kiss her passionately. I now know what it is like to be the luckiest pure blood vampire in the world.

Zero:

I was with (Y/N) trying to figure out how to propose to her when she turned to look at me with a worried expression on her face. I sigh and look at her.

"Zero are you ok?" She asks me.

"(Y/N) I am fine. I was just thinking." I say making her eyebrows arch up.

"Thinking about what Zero?" She asks now suspicious.

I knew I couldn't keep it in any longer. I should come out and ask her.

"(Y/N) will you marry me." I say making her eyes go wide as I pull out this amazing ring for her.

(Y/N) then nodded her head yes making me smile. I slip the ring onto her finger and then hugged her.

Hanabusa:

I was madly in love with (Y/N) and I could not wait to propose to her. I walk over to the mirror and pratice proposing to her. I never thought it would be weird to pretend your reflection is the girl you love. God I am so nervous.

"How should I ask (Y/N)? Maybe I could just say will you make me the happiest vampire in the world and be my wife? Or should I just say (Y/N) will you marry me?" I say to myself but little did I know she was standing at the door way.

"You do know you can just ask me by saying will you marry me." I heard her say.

I turn around and see her standing now before me. My eyes go wide. I didn't think she would be coming over today to see me.

"(Y/N) I didn't expect you to be here. I thought we were going out later tonight." I say nervously.

"Well I was coming to tell you that my farher was coming tonight, so I can't go out tonight." She says making me frown. "But I am available right now. So why not we go out now instead."

I soon smile and laugh.

"Actually I have a better idea. (Y/N) will you marry me?" I say as I got down one knee and proposing to her with this simple but elegant ring.

(Y/N) smiled and nodded her head while saying yes over and over again. I quickly slip the ring on her finger, stood up and kissed her passionately. Which she returned with the same passion. Can't this day can anymore happier.

Yagari:

I was thinking about (Y/N) and I. I want to take the next step with her but not sure if I should. She still is my student. So this is going to be difficult. I heard a knock on my door which brings me out of thoughts. I forgot (Y/N) was coming over today. I get up from my chair and walk to the door. I open it and (Y/N) just stands there smiling. I move to let her in and then shut the door as soon as she walked in.

"So you wanted to talk to me?" (Y/N) asks with the most memorizing voice.

"Yes, I did." I say hugging her.

She hugged me back. I took in a deep breathe before pulling away. I got down on one knee and I notice (Y/N)'s shocked expression as I pulled out the most beautiful ring ever.

"I love you so much. I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always. Will you marry me (Y/N)?" I ask her with a smirk.

(Y/N) stayed silent making me worry until she hugged me.

"Yes I'll marry you." She said.

I put the ring on her hand excited to have as my fiancee now.

Senri:

(Y/N) is currently out buying Pocky since I did eat the last box. Ever since (Y/N) left to go buy Pocky, I began to prep for my proposal to her. I added Rose petals and Pocky on her bed in her dorm room I put the ring in the middle and then hid. So currently I'm hiding in the closet. I hear (Y/N)'s door open and I sigh with relief. I heard (Y/N) gasp and I come out of the closet. I walk over to her and hug her from behind. (Y/N) turned around in my arms and smiled. I kiss her nose and give a small smile. I pull away and grab the ring off the bed before going onto one knee.

"(Y/N), Your love is something that I can't control. You are on my mind and heart all the time. Before I met you, I was not familiar with the feeling of love. But now I came to know what love is. My heart misses its beats when I come closer to you. I will always love you no matter what. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I ask her making her smile.

"No!" She says.

I frown and look down until she begins to laugh. I look up at her confused.

"Senri I was joking. I would love to become your wife." She says causing me to smile.

I get up and put the ring on her finger before kissing her passionately.

Ichiru:

I was talking with (Y/N) when there was a knock on the door. I knew it was Zero since he told me he would be stopping by. I get up and leave (Y/N) in the living room alone. I answer the door and Zero just stares at me.

"What do you need Zero?" I asked with a hint of annoyance to my twin brother.

"You left the ring at my house. So here it is. Now go ask (Y/N) to marry you." Zero says kindly.

I nod my head, take the ring and then shut the door in Zero's face. I walk back to the living room seeing (Y/N) looking through one of my books I had bought her. I give a small smile and walk over to her.

"(Y/N)?" I ask as I get down on one knee.

(Y/N) looks at me shocked.

"I'm not really good at things like this but anyways....(Y/N) I love you and I want to spend my life with you forever. So (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) will you marry me?" I ask with hopeful eyes as I pull out the ring from my pocket.

(Y/N) smiled wide and nodded her head yes over and over again.

"YES, YES, YES, YES!" She says hugging me.

I hug her back and then kiss her nose. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately.

Rido:

I decided to propose to (Y/N). So I made my servants put up a romantic candle light dinner. My servant did as told and then went to get my soon to be fiancee. I see (Y/N) walk in making me smile. I pull out her chair and wait for her to sit. (Y/N) smiled at me and sat down. I then push in her chair and go sit in my spot. I love (Y/N) dearly.

"(Y/N) I know I haven't been the best boyfriend that you deserve but I do love you." I begin to say as I get up from my chair.

(Y/N) looked at me confused. So I get down on one knee and pull out the beautiful gem ring.

"But I promise that I will try better for the future. (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) will you marry me?" I giving her a genuine smile.

"Of Course I will Rido!" She says making my smile grow. 

I then grab her left hand and put the ring onto her ring finger. Later that night we just talked...Well I listened while she talked but whatever; Cause I'm happy to listen to her.

Haruka:

(Y/N) and I watched as the sun had set in the distance from in our new home. (Y/N) thought it was beautiful. I thought she was more beautiful than that sun setting in the distance. That's when I decided to get down on one knee and pull out the ring. (Y/N) turned to look at me with a shocked exasperation.

"(Y/N) I may not show my feelings a lot but I do love you. (Y/N) will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I ask with hope in my eyes.

"Yes!" She said getting down onto her knees to hug me.

I hug her back. I then pull away and put the ring onto her finger. Now I am happy because the girl I love is going to marry me.

Kaien:

I decided to propose to (Y/N) by giving her a Mushu stuffie with the ring attached to a ribbon around it's arm. I heard (Y/N) walk in and I smile as soon as she enter the living room.

"Hey" She said as she walked over to me and kissing my cheek.

"(Y/N) I got you this." I say as I hand her Mushu.

After she grabbed Mushu from me, (Y/N) was smiled but then gasped as soon as she saw the ring. She looks at me confused. I take the ring off of Mushu and get on one knee.

"True to your heart ... you must be true to your heart. That's when the heavens will part. (Y/N) I will always love you. Will You marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world?"

"Yes!" (Y/N) says as she takes the ring from me and puts it on her hand.

I stand and kiss her. I can't wait to be married to her.

Akatsuki:

I watch as my sweet girlfriend placed the plush orange roses into a vase. I admired her as she turned around to place the vase of flowers on her nightstand giving me the time to get on one knee and hold out the ring to her. (Y/N) turned to only gasp in shock and excitement.

"I love you more than anything in the world (Y/N). I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N) will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I ask her with a small smile.

(Y/N) stood silent causing me to worry. I hope she says yes. I notice (Y/N) look at me and then the ring. I was now really worried. (Y/N) opened her mouth a gap and then shut it before she said anything.

"Akatsuki I love you too. So yes I'll marry you!" (Y/N) said smiling at me.

I put the ring onto her ring finger and kissed her deeply. Let's just say later things begin to break.

Takuma:

I was eating Chinese Food with (Y/N) in her dorm room when I notice her looking at the fortune cookies. I smiled and handed her the one that had the engagement ring in it. I paid the pastry chef to put the ring into the cookie. (Y/N) looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you" She says smiling brightly.

I watch (Y/N) open her cookie and gasp. My smile grew wider as I got on one knee taking the ring away from her. (Y/N) looked at me the most happiest and shocked expression on her gorgeous face.

"My eyes search for you when you are not around. My heart aches when I don't find you. You are the reason for all my happiness and without you my life would be so dull. All I want in my life is that we stay together for all the life. I love you. (Y/N) will you marry me?" I ask her causing her eyes to tear up.

"YES! YES! YES!" (Y/N) says happily.

She quickly hugged me. I smiled with joy. (Y/N) soon pulls away and I put the ring on her hand before kissing her passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 524 19
Just a bunch of oneshots, and I'll take requests.
2.9K 172 34
I look at the bon bons as I make a beautiful green box to put each of them in. I love how I made each flavor bon bon into different shapes like the s...
2.1K 158 107
This is part two of the start of love. The first part ended at chapter 200. This picks right back up. So you get to read what is next. This is Vampir...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...