My Freak Show Life (BWWM)

By pink_cash

Chauncey, Benjamin, and Liam are three of the most successful men in their respective fields, who also happen... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: My Freak Show
Chapter 2: Beloved Strangers
Chapter 3: To live or To die
Chapter 4: The First Date
Chapter 6: Unexpected Meetings
Chapter 7: News: Good or Bad?
Chapter 8: That's a yes?
Fair Warning 😔
Chapter 9: Hanging in the Balance
Info 😂
100k 🤯🤪
Chapter 10: In Sickness
Chapter 11: The Past & Present
Chapter 12: Connection
Chapter 13: Closure
Chapter 14: Crime & Punishment
Chapter 15: The Aftermath
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Taking Steps
Updates?
Chapter 18:Mate
Chapter 19: Power
Chapter 20: Changing
Chapter 21: Meetings & Episodes
Chapter 22: Fun
Chapter 23: Luna Duties
Chapter 24: Two is Better Than One

Chapter 5: The Worst First Date

9.4K 517 65
By pink_cash

Ik it's been long and I'm sorry 😩🤦🏾‍♀️but I'm back ❤️. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

My life just fucking sucks. My first date in my seventeen years of life and a ghost just had to cause a scene and kill a guy in broad daylight. I couldn't pretend to be normal for one day. And Benny was the perfect gentleman the entire night. He's charming, funny, and a breath of fresh air in my otherwise depressing life. I gave it a try and now it's time to move on. I'm sure he never wants to see or hear from me again after the other night. I came home and told Issy about the whole thing. We spent the weekend eating junk and watching RomComs. It also helped that I told Henry off for the scene he caused at the restaurant. He was only slightly remorseful which is good since he usually has a hate everyone approach to the world. So I'll chuck that up as the win in my book. Today is turning out to be my regular freak show. I can't lie, a part of me misses Benny even though I haven't known him long. Something about him just calls to me. Issy and I walk out the building going to her car when I hear my tormentor's voice.

"Hey sexy loco, going to lie on someone else?" he sneers with a smirk.

I pull my bookbag straps tighter on my shoulder. "Get the fuck out her face" Issy snaps.

He chuckles, "calm down Chihuahua, she likes it, don't you sexy loco" he tries to put his hand under my chin but I flinch back. He laughs, "until next time sexy loco." He winks before walking away.

Issy pulls me closer to her, "you okay?" I nod giving her a half smile trying to control my emotions. I'd never wish death on anyone but sometimes I wish Grant would just crawl into a hole and die. But hell with my luck he'd come back and torment me.

"Jordan!" I hear someone yell causing me to turn in the direction to see Benny leaning on a sleek black Audi.

"That's him?" Issy gasps and I nod still staring. He's wearing dark jeans, black combat boots, and a blue grey t-shirt. He looks good. "Girl go" she pushes me.

I take a deep breath before walking in his direction. I can't believe he came here. I honestly thought I'd never see him again and here he is at my school. He grins, "hi, how are you?"

"Hi, I'm okay and you?"

"Good now that I've seen your beautiful face. I've got you something." He leans into his car pulling out yellow lilies. "Your favorite right?"

I take them smelling them before nodding, "yes, thank you." That's when I notice the looks we're getting. I look up at him under my lashes, "what are you doing here Benjamin?"

He looks taken a back, "I wanted to see you. I hoped we could see a movie."

I sigh playing with my fingers, "I know you've heard about me. Our date was a disaster you don't have to pretend anymore."

He tilts my head up by my chin. "I couldn't give one fuck about town gossip. I like you Jordan and I want to continue to get to know you." He grins, "besides that only means our second date can't be any worse."

I giggle, "okay."

He grins wider, "now can I take you to see a movie?"

I nod before turning to Issy giving her a thumbs up. She grins and winks before walking off. Benny holds open the door for me before getting in himself and pulling off. "I honestly didn't think I'd hear from you again" I say softly breaking the silence.

He glances at me, "why not?"

"You know why."

"I have a thought but I'm willing to wait until you're comfortable telling me yourself."

I glance at his profile before looking out the window. Benny is truly a breath of fresh air, most people around here hear things about me and steer clear. Who knows when I'll be ready to tell him I see and talk to dead people. That's an automatic relationship killer, he'll think I'm bat shit crazy like most people and honestly I enjoy his company too much to have him flee right now. When the car stops we're at a mansion. I glance at him confused.

"Figured we'd watch a movie at my house instead of in town. I noticed you are uneasy with people staring" he says by way of explanation. "Is that okay with you?"

I nod, "yeah I guess. Thank you."

We get out the car and he leads me through his beautiful house to a room with a huge screen and comfy looking seats. "Any request?" he asks.

"Comedy?" I respond looking at him warily.

"Comedy it is."

I take a seat dead center while he puts a movie in. When he comes back he has popcorn and two Sprites taking the seat on my right. "This is my favorite movie" I say once I notice that it's The Hangover.

"Mine too."

"Can I join?" someone says making us turn to see Chauncey standing there.

"Do you mind Jordan? I'm sorry I thought we'd be alone" Benny says emphasizing alone.

I shake my head, "no not really."

He takes the seat on my left getting comfortable. I can't lie Chauncey looks good. His hair is pulled into a tight bun and he's wearing black joggers with a white tee and black Nike socks. I reach in to get some popcorn to distract myself only to touch someone else's hand causing tingles to shoot up my hand and arm.

"Sorry" Chauncey says with a sexy rasp.

"Me too" I say shyly before looking back at the screen.

What the hell is happening to me? Bad enough I get all weird and tingly with Benny now his friend too. Maybe I am a little whore like everyone says cause only whores would be attracted to her date's friend. I can't fucking breathe. "Excuse me" I say before rushing out the room going to the first empty room with a door.

I pace the room taking deep calming breaths. I just got him back now I'm attracted to his friend too. How can I do that? I went from basically no male attention to being attracted to two guys, that I truly don't deserve. Okay Jordan get a grip, you can't spend your entire evening in this room, they probably already think you're a major weirdo. I take one last calming breath before walking back the way I came. Upon entering the room the movie is paused and they both are standing up waiting for me. Seriously how can they both look so good.

"I can leave if I've made you uncomfortable" Chauncey says eyeing me.

I shake my head, "no it's okay I'm sorry I was weird."

"You could never be weird" Benny says coming over to me and taking my hand in his larger one.

I smile shyly, "thank you Benjamin."

He smirks with a wink, "no problem beautiful."

He leads me back to my seat between them before pressing play. I get comfortable again trying my hardest to refocus on the movie. As the movie plays I can't help but to listen to Benny say the lines of the movie while Chauncey constantly chastises him for it. Can't help but to notice the deep huskiness of Chauncey's laugh, which is refreshing since he seems too serious for his own good. How there's a dimple in his right cheek when he grins at something stupid. How Benny's perfectly sculpted jaw ticks every time Chauncey tells him to shut up. I spend majority of my favorite movie watching and staring at the sexy men beside me. I'm seriously getting hot in this shrinking small space.

"Are you hot?" Chauncey asks with humor floating in his brown eyes.

I shake my head moving around in my seat, "no I'm okay."

"If you're hot beautiful you can take the hoodie off" Benny adds eyeing me.

I shake my head, "I'm really okay Benjamin."

He nods before looking back at the movie. Of course I'm not okay I'm sitting between two insanely hot guys that I'm attracted to. It's making my teenage hormones do weird things. This was a terrible horrible insane idea. "I'm home!" I hear someone yell loudly as the credits roll.

"In here!" Chauncey yells back.

Not even a minute later Liam walks into the room placing a kiss on Chauncey's lips before pulling away noticing me. "I'm sorry, hello again" he says smiling brightly.

"You okay Jor?" Benny asks when I say nothing. "They're together, does that bother you?"

I shake my head still unable to locate my voice box. Is it weird that two hot males kissing turned me on beyond belief? What the heck is happening to me right now in this house. I'm feeling all these things that I honestly never knew I could feel. My phone ringing snaps me out my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Where are you? Mom is freaking the hell out" Charles says.

I glance at the time seeing it's going on six, "I went to a friend's house after school. I'm sorry I'm on the way now."

"Next time let someone know."

"I know Charlie I'm sorry." We hang up and I turn to Benny, "I have to go home now."

He nods, "okay."

"Nice seeing you guys again" I say to Chauncey and Liam.

"Same" they say before we walk out the room.

Benny leads me back to his car holding the door open for me before getting in himself. "Sorry that we couldn't be alone today. We're pretty close" he says.

I smile shyly, "it's okay I understand."

He grins over at me grabbing my left hand in his right causing those tingles again. "Thank you."

The rest of the ride to my house is filled with comfortable silence. If I'm being completely honest I really like being around them. When I'm with Benny I'm not the crazy lying girl this town paints me to be, the same goes for Chauncey and Liam. I don't really know how to feel about it or what it really means. It's very strange for me. I've never been one to receive positive attention and that's all they give me. To be attracted to not one but three males and have the belief that they all feel the same is odd. My life is just getting worse by the freaking seconds.

Vote, Comment, & Fan : ) ! Thinking this story might be a short story with like 15 or so chapters but idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 125 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
3.9M 143K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
551K 20.9K 36
I am just about to turn around and head down the alley toward the street when I see two shadows step away from the wall a little farther down from wh...
1M 48.9K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...