Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 13

138K 3.2K 741
By shantii14__

ICE P.O.V***

I knocked on Mimi door..." who is it " A deep voice asked fron the other side.

" Ice' "

The door opened and Mimi babydaddy stood right there. " Wassup, Ice "

" Hey , Bry " I stepped inside. I looked around and Mimi came up.

" What are you doing here? " She asked hugging me. Bry went to have a seat leaving us to be.

" I came to check on you . How are you holding up? " I asked.

" Getting better. " She shrugs..I hand her the bag over. " What is this, Ice? "

" Open it and see "

She sat the bag on the top of the shelf and unzipped it. " Ice, what is all this money for " She asked wide eye.

" Your salon..I want you to get it...and finally quite stripping, Take care of Bryelle and do something..you'll loose the place in 2 days if you dont come up with that money "

" Ice...I cant take this. You worked hard for this " She says as tears fell.

I sighed...I hated having feelings.

" I made the money quick. As long as I can come and get my nails and hair done with good service. ..Im fine " I tell her.

" You and Iv will get then done for free " She pulls me into a hug. " I cant believe your cold ass did this for me..Im going to pay you back one day. "

I laughed hugging her.

" Dont worry about it..just make your daughter proud "

She was alot of the reason I did the spade set up..She worked to hard to be let the fuck down. But money was alot behind my motive..and the fact that God was asking me to do it.

" I swear I love you girl " She says drying her tears. I laughed wiping that ones that was coming to my eyes.

I stayed around her for a little before I finally had to leave. " Let me find out Ice is getting a heart " I laughed.

" Dont be so sure, I do for those who I know would look out for me " I say

" I would. I love you " She gave me a hug.

" I love you to " I say. " Make sure your dumb ass takes her to drop it off to " I point to Bry rolling my eyes.

" Why I got to be a dumb ass? I am, Im finding out who the Fuck stole from my babymams too so dont worry and steal off on me " I laughed at him.

" Bye yall " I say heading for the door. She waved all the way until I got in thr car and was pulling out of her drive.

My phone rung and I looked down at Daniel nane as it flashed across my screen.

" What? " I answered.

" Lets go out " He says.

" I have to work "

" Shit, I can spot you the money your gold digging ass will miss. " I laughed.,

" I sure am one, so are you "

" You down or what? "

" Where are we going? " I asked.

" A club opening. Wear something sexy " The sound of his voice turned me on.

" Don't I always? "

He laughed. " Yeah, Im a pick you up about 10:30 "

" Damn thats late for a club..and I dont want you to know where I stay at "

" Girl whatever. Ill be there at 10:30 dont have me waiting " He hung up. I hate how much I like his sexy ass forcefullness.

I turned the car aNd texted Corey I wasn't coming in tonight. I headed to my house.

" Hello " Iv answered the phone.,

" You free tomorrow or is your big sister going to be blown off again? " I asked her,

" Inn I didn't blow you off " She laughed ." Yes, Im free. I cant wait to see you. I miss you, big sister "

" I miss you to, Ivory " I tell her.

" Figure out what you want to do tomorrow and Ill will see you tomorrow "

" Okay, Love you "

" Love you too , bye " I hung up the phone as I pulled into my drive way. I got out of the car locking it behind me and heading inside. It was only 7:30 so I had a few hours to wait. It usually took me a long time to get dressed. I put on my jamz and started to go through my closet to find something hot.

I flipper through racks of hardly worn clothing and shit with the tags still on it.

When I finally found what I was wearing 30 minutes later I threw it on my bed. I was going to shower now so I can do my curls. I turned the shower on and got it warmed up while I took myself a shot.

I jumpped into the shower and thoroughly cleaned my body with a Victoria secret body wash. I was singing loudly to Ciara blasting from my speakers.

I finally got out and dried off. I lotioned up and did my hygiene thing before putting on my silky robe and heading to my vanity where I began to wand and curl my hair.

It took me a while to to curl my hair and pin it the way I wanted. I started on my make up. Doing a little foundation, then my eye liner and mascara making my eyelashes extra long. I applied some M.A.C shinny red lipstick and rolled my lips.

I dropped my robe and walked over to my bed. I picked up the dress with a smile. I had been waiting to bust this bitch out.

I stepped into the dress and pulled it up. It was an all white Valentino dress. It was skin tight and came to my theighs..the too was covering a backand small part of my arms and sides..the only front parts were covers on my boobs..It fit me just perfect. I paired with white Giuseppe Z. boots with the slits in the front. I put it all together and added the gold watch onto my arm and golden hoop earings.

I admired myself in the mirror. (A/N her outfit is on the side in the MM if you want to see)

I started to put my things into my white Michael Kors hand bag. I made sure to spray on some perfume and stick a small bottle into my purse to.

The time was 10:45 when Daniel finally showed up. He texted me and I headed out of the house. I locked up the house and headed to the Masserti Spider he was in. That shit was nice.

" You look good ",

" Dont ever tell ne one time and be later, Next time I won't come " I say he smiled fastly pulling out of the drive way and heading down the street.

" Ice, you something else you know that shit " He comments holding a white cup in his right hand as his left one rested on the steering wheel.

" It aint the first time I heard that " I shrug my shoulders looking over what he was wearing.

It was a crisp button down white Gucci shirt. The Gucci logo was on the side of his chest. He had on some designer black pants and I couldn't see his shoes but I knew they were nice and probably straight out of the box. A huge yellow diamond Rolex sat on his wrist along with a matching chain around his neck and a diamond in his ear. His cologne was filling the car.

He was so damn sexy..and we matched.

I rested my head back against the chair looking out the widow. About 15 or 20 minutes later we were coming up the street, There was a long line down the block and cars lined up. It looked like a concert or something.

He pulled up to the front of the packer club and got out the car. What in the hell?

" Yo, get my fucking car " He hollars opening my door. I got out of the car and fixed my dress before taking his arm just to fuck with the bitches that was looking at him.

Somebody quickly came over and took his car to park it. He didn't say shit but give people his stuck up looks as he headed inside. People were moving out of his way as he walked.

" GGod is in the building. The man of the house has arrived, make some noise " The DJ said . People began to cheer as music went back to blasting.

" Your party? " I look up at him.

" My fucking club " He tells me as they opened the V.I,P for us and we headed up. " Tonight is the grand opening. YG, Rich Homie and Gotti is preforming " He tells me leading the way to some booth.

It was at the very top. There was bottles and cigars already waiting for him. He sat down and I followed.

" YG is my baby, if I go missing for the night dont try to find me " Shit I was serious, that niga was fine.

" You already been the mags with Kirko lamez now its YG, Amber Rose? " I looked over at him and he had a amused smile.

" You are not funny. Me and Kirko aint together. that was nothing " I say as he popped the top off the bottle and poured me a glass handing it over to me. He took a sip from the bottle.

" Who you with then? " He asked me.

" Nobody. Im doing me "

" Shit, I was doing you too " I laughed looking down at him as the space between us had closed. His arm was around me and he was running his finger on my bareskin making me shiver.

I hate what the fuck he does to me without even doing shit..its un normal for me.

" You ain't got no sense " I laughed.

" I can make up for it with a whole lot of other shit " He kissed my neck. I moaned feeling hit bite down on my skin.

" God " He pulled away and looked up. There was a few dudes that entered the booth, followed by some bitches.

" Shit, Wassup? " He dappes them as they entered.

" Its looking good tonight. Rich Homie is setting up stage now " A dude that i seen before says. He smiled at me. " Wassup, Ice "

" Hey " I say.

In just a few minutes people frm Gods house had came into the booth also and the booth was filled. Rich Homie Quan was on stage preforming and the whole club was live as hell. I had a drink in my hand and was tired of just sitting on my ass...and being around these people.

" Where you going? " God asked as I stood up.

" A place, I Aint got to tell you cause you aint my daddy " I reply. I walked away from him and headed out the booth. I made my way to the railing to get a better look.

You cant judge her was being preformed. That was one of my favorite songs by him,.I got into the mood and started to dance. A few niggas tried to come up behind me and dance but I was in my own world. I wanted to be by myself. I had one hand in the air as I rocked my body to the beat.

" You cant judge who she is do anything to get that money

Even if she sell dope or start cooking, you cant judge her

Dancing or sellng pussy

It dont matter cause you cant judge her

Even if she got 4 different baby daddies, I dont care long as she happy. "

I sing along rocking my hips. I felt a pair of arms around and the thick smell of smoke came into my nostrils.

" Why you leave yo friends? " He laughed.

" Why you walk away? "

" Cause that bitch that was at your place last time is in there Nd I want to punch her in her throat every time i see her " We both laughed. I turned and faced him.

" Don't sweat people. You cant let a mother fucker get have enough strength to even bother you. You giving them too much will power and the shit shows. Never let your emotions show " He tells me wiping he beat of sweat the fell down his forehead.

" You telling me things i already know "

" Act like it "

" Daniel dont play " I roll my eyes. He be thinking hes my fucking boss and be acting like he knows every damn thing in the world. I found it cazy that everybody was so scared of him and jumpped to do whatever he says.

" Innocent dont play " He copied making me laugh. " What you do with your money? "

" I put it away, why you worried about it? " I asked.

" Shit cause thats alot of my money you earned "

" Sure is, Im taking my sister shopping tomorrow "

" You got a sister? " I shake my head.

" I told you "

" I dont remember alot of shit that comes out of yo mouth. You talk to much " I punched him directly in the chest but it didn't even phase him the least bit.

" Fucking jackass " I cuss.

" I know im one " He shrugs resting his hands on my waist. " You know there is always more money to be made "

" Im not making any more like that, fuck that " He laughed.

" Dont feel, dont have a heart..its easier to get shit that way...I told you, fucking with me you can get a whole lot "

" I been fucking with you, all I got is to be an accomplice to a murder " I say. He leaned in to where was right into my ear. My heart rate speed up feeling him against my chest.

" You walking through here and their calling you God's girl. I can take you to new levels of balling,.shit you could only dream about..that stripping money. Thats nothing but a tip. I drop 100 grand in the strip club cause I feel like it. You need to choose...God girl...or just a regular " He says into my ear.

I smiled.

" What you saying? "

" Roll with me...its the best thing for you "

" Are you trying to cuff? "

I like being single. I dont need the added stress and drama

" I dont cuff, thats for the police "

.

**************€*€**************

Hope yall enjoyed .Please leave ne feedback and let me know what your thinking. Thank you. Much love, Xoxoxoxo

-- Shantii

-- Ice gives Mimi money !!

-- Mimi getting her shop !!

-- Is Ice getting a heart!?

-- Ice goes out with God

-- God making money

-- Yall trust God??

-- God dont cuff lol

Vooooooooootttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee

Coooooommmmmmeeeeennnnnttttttt

FaaaannnnnFoooooolllllloooooowwwww

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND LEAVE ME FEEDBCK AND LOVE. THANK YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 18.3K 44
18 yearsold Kamari is finished her 4 years of highschool and is now looking forward to college but there's no college if you have no cash. Kamari was...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
6.7K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
73.5K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...