What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 37

2.5K 73 20
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Jewel

"Baby? You need to walk away," I laughed jumping off the counter.

"Yes 'baby'. Zion is mine-"

"You're not dead ass," Zion groaned running his hands through his face. "I'm too twisted for this shit."

"Zion can we just skip to the part when you're rearranging my insides?" She smirked walking toward Zion seductively.

"This is what you hook up with?" I laughed looking at Zion shaking my head.

"HOW THE FUCK THIS TURNED ON ME- you know what. I'm a changed person. I'm not arguing with people. Jewel lets go," Zion sighed grabbing my arm.

"Eww how can you be with someone your bro smashed? Sloppy seconds?" She laughed. Zion's grip tightened on my arm and Edwin walked in with Sunny.

"Keep me out of it. Zion ignore her," Edwin spat.

"I mean it's true. Being tossed around. Did ya have a threesome yet? That'll be Jewel's dream," she smirked.

"I'm tired of this bitch," I laughed as I ran to her.

I grabbed her neck and slammed her on the fridge. I punched her as hard as possible and I felt arms around my stomach. I was pulled off of her and she groaned adjusting her dress.

"Big mistake," she yelled running to me as she jumped on me. She began punching me in the face hard and I began hitting back.

"ZION GET YOUR CUM BUCKET OFF OF ME?!" I growled.

"Ana stop!" Zion yelled picking her up. "What did you just say?"

I got to my feet and shivered in disgust wiping myself down.

"You heard me. Honestly I feel infected," I groaned as I punched her one last time and she fell to the floor. "Hoe."

Zion smirked at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. We walked to the living room and approached Brandon. He looked concerned and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What happened?" Zion asked catching on.

"Rose is missing," he replied. "I checked the bathrooms, the bedrooms and I can't find her."

"Did you try calling her?" Jewel asked taking out her phone.

"She left her bag with me," Brandon replied.

The rest of the crew came and Nick asked, "What's going on? Where's Rose?"

"She's missing. Brandon checked the whole house-"

"What the fuck? We need to check again-"

"Nick I tripled checked. She's not here," Brandon growled cutting him off.

"Well obviously not good enough. She has to be here!" Nick groaned and Brandon got to his feet.

"Don't raise your voice at me," Brandon hissed glaring at Nick. Alexys widened her eyes and hugged Nick calming him down.

Ringtones were heard and my heart dropped. I'm tired of this. We all grabbed our phones and opened the chat.

Unknown: I'll give her back when I've had my fun no worries 😉 Arreaga your girl feels good 🤭

Brandon: WHERE TF IS SHE?!?!

Zion: YEEEOOOOO ISTG ITS OVER FOR YOUR ASS WHEN I FIND YOU

Nick: I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WHERE R U?!?!?!?!

Unknown: I'll give her back when I'm done. Good night 😉

[Download Attachment]

It was a picture of Rose tied by her ankles and wrists on a bed. She had dry blood on her legs and she was in her shorts and bra.

I dropped my phone and ran outside. I bent over and threw up on the grass. I felt a hand rub my back and my hair being pulled from my face.

"It's ok we're gonna find her," I heard Edwin sigh. I wiped my mouth and turned to him.

"I'm tired. I'm tired of all of this," I cried.

"I know. I know. Zion isn't doing well either. He blames himself," he replied.

"It's not his fault though."

"But all he wants is to protect you two. He looked at a picture of you three and kissed it before every show."

"Wow... lets go inside," I replied.

Zion

Everyone stood at the boys place except for Jewel and I. I told her we needed to talk. This night.. scared me. Mess with myself or the boys is fine. We can handle ourselves. But one of my girls? No. Unacceptable.

I parked next to her house and turned the car off. We sat in silence for a while until she broke the silence.

"Well?"

"I think you and the girls shouldn't be around us anymore-"

"Zion you're not serious right now!"

"At least until we figure this whole Unknown shit out!" I yelled and she rested her head on her hands.

"The last thing we need is to be separated," she replied with her voice shaking.

"Jewel!! Do you see how dangerous shit is getting? Nick got hit by a fucking car! Rose is fucking kidnapped possibly getting raped like bro I should've stopped this a long time ago-"

"Zion. Don't leave us alone again. Please don't," she sighed.

"I have to Jewel. I don't want anyone else getting hurt-"

"Zion you promised!" She cried looking at me. "What about us?"

I knew I was doing the right thing. It hurt but their protection is what mattered. It was obvious it was the boys they wanted to mess with. Until we figure out who this is and we put a stop to this, they need to stay away.

I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. I pushed open her door and she widened her eyes in shock.

"Until Unknown is taken care of. Stay away from us. I'm sorry-"

"Save it. Don't bother coming back either," she spat getting out the car.

She slammed the door behind her and I felt my chest twist in pain. I got out the car and yelled, "You don't mean that!"

She turned around as I walked to her and she yelled, "TRY ME! I was fine without you I can do it again!"

She turned to her house again as I ran to her. I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. She was crying and my grip softened. I wiped her tears and connected our foreheads.

"I'm scared and I want you safe please understand. I love you more than anything and I need you to be safe. Please don't say you're fine without me cuz I lost my fucking mind without YOU," I spat and she released a shaky breath.

"I know. Just.. stay the night at least," she replied grabbing onto my shirt.

I kissed her lips softly and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 104 14
𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥�...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
144 6 1
you love him and he loves you. it all seems to be going wonderful until one day you can't even remember him.. ~shorts story-1 part~