Ms. Homophobic (gxg) ~[Editin...

Από rainb0w_fusion

***** GirlxGirl Story ***** Hatred & Disgust -- That's what Lauren Anderson feels for all the people... Περισσότερα

I: The Track
II: Pink Angry Bird
III: Insanity
IV: Drama and More Drama
V: Raindrops and an Umbrella
VI: F*CK!
VII: Give Me Love
VIII: I'll Stick to You Like Gum
IX: Release Your Demons
X: Ignorance is Bliss
XI: Princess Bubblegum
XII: Frenemies
XIII: Pretend
XIV: Magical Rain Shower
XV: Hidden Secrets
XVI: Come Closer
XVII: Two
XVIII: Complications
XVIII [Part II]: Fall for You
XIX: Realities
XX: Um Surprise?
XXI: Bruised & Scarred
XXII: Admittance
XXIV: Helpless & Hopeless
XXIV [Part II]: True Family
XXV [Part III]: Bullet Through
XXV: Epilogue*

XXIII: Forgiveness

81.4K 2.6K 2.9K
Από rainb0w_fusion

~Lauren's POV:

I entered the cafeteria feeling nervous. I stood there searching for Isabel, and I found her sitting in her usual table laughing at whatever Skye had said. I still despise that step sister of mine.

I decided to just wing it. I made my heart in control of my mind. I walked towards Tom's table. "Babe!" he calls out happily.

"Asshole!" I remarked. I'm really frustrated and stressed right now. He frowns at me. His face is so ugly. I give him a sweet smile, and climbed on top of the lunch table.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" Tom sneers at me.

"Something I was suppose to do," I replied.

"Ahem! May I have your attention please?" I yelled out. Chatters started to fade, but not completely. "I have something to say," I announced. I felt nervous yet I put up a strong composure. "Tom here," I gestured towards the asshole, "has no balls!"

People started to laugh, and I felt really good. "He's afraid of rejection and is a psycho stalker," I said, and took an open carton of milk, and poured it on top of his head. He grits his teeth.

"He can't accept the fact that I fell for someone else... Someone better," I turned my head to meet the green eyes of the girl. I literally melted "I hurt her because I was scared. Yes, I used to bully and make those of the lgbt community lives a hell, but I regret it. I was a monster, but this monster changed for the better. I want to apologize to those I've hurt, especially to Isabel Montes."

I got off the table and started to walk towards her. I ignored all the people around me. The only person I saw was Montes. "I lied, and I'm sorry. I'm not afraid anymore to tell people that I fell for you. Will you forgive me, and be my girlfriend?"

I bit my lip feeling very embarrassed. Sometimes, I'd question my sanity, never in my life had I imagined myself doing this in front of most of the school. I stood there for a few seconds just waiting.

That was until she got up from the chair she's sitting on and spoke, "Yes, in one condition," a smile forms on her face. Great... another task. She looked at me dead in the eyes. "Kiss me," she says huskily.

That's a piece of cake. I took a step closer to her. "Gladly," was my reply before I pulled her into a passionate kiss. Yeah, I'm totally gay for her.

When we pulled apart, we heard another voice. It was Mark the moron. "I want to admit something too," he says, "I'm gay, and I love Benjie Eric Ray." Mark walks over to Benjie and they kiss too. What a surprise!

"Copy cat," Isabel comments. Benjie flicks her off.

"Any one else want to come out?" I chuckled. I ignored everyone else and faced Isabel. I kissed her cheek. She playfully glares at me.

I simply smiled and licked her cheek before wrapping my arms around her.

"What the fck, Lauren!" she giggles out. She's so cute.

"I marked my territory. You're mine," I tell her. Oh, gosh. I'm lovesick.

She raises her eyebrow. "I'm yours, but you didn't need to go all puppy on me," she says, putting her arms on top of my shoulders and started playing with my hair. It made me feel relaxed.

"Fine. I'm sorry," I grumpily said. I took my handkerchief out of my pocket and wiped her cheek. "Happy?"

"I didn't say I wanted it off," she laughs.

I groan. "Seriously, you're bipolar." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, you're corny; asking me for forgiveness and to be your girlfriend," she scoffs, "you know you hurt me very deeply.

"I so wasn't corny," I stated, and I said I was soweeee."

"Hey, you two. Stop having a lovers quarrel. You're making me jealous," Skye says as she stuffs her face with a hot pocket.

Isabel hugs me from behind and rests her chin on top of my head. "You're forgiven, Princess Bubblegum. C'mon, let's sit. My feet are killing me," she whispers in my ear. I felt myself shiver. I follow her as she sits on the only chair. I stood there awkwardly. The green eyed girl pats her lap, and smiles at me. I shook my head.

"If you don't sit here, I'm breaking up with you," she challenges me.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Yeah?"

She squints her eyes at me. It gave me a flashback of when she had her glasses on. I started to grin and sat on her lap, but the opposite way where we face each other. She had her arms around me as I clutched to the back of her neck.

"Put on your nerdy glasses!" I squealed in excitement.

She had that horror face going on. "No. I look hideous," she mutters.

"No you don't. You look absolutely hot," I told her with a smirk. She just shakes her head. "Please... for your adorable girlfriend," I told her as I put on the puppy face and pout. Isabel gave in and put on her glasses. I can't help but stare and admire her beauty.

"I was right! Pay up, guys," Katherine says as she extends both her hands to Benjie and Skye. They both groan as they reached into their pockets and pulled out ten dollars.

"Wait, what did you guy bet on?" Isabel asks curiously.

"That you two would end up together," Kath says happily as she waves the money in front of the sulking two people.

"Really now?" the green eyed girl raises her eyebrow.

~ Tom's POV:

I can't believe she humiliated me and poured milk on me. I watched as she made her way to that disgusting lesbian. Isabel's disease had caught into her. Lauren Anderson is MINE! I won't allow that lesbian to take her away from me. I need to get rid of that waste of space of a person before she destroys my love. I took out my phone, and sent the video to Lauren's dad. He'll flip when he sees his precious daughter sucking faces with that bitch.

Everyone starts to go back to what they were doing. I'll give Lauren one more chance. If she doesn't choose me, then let's just say things will get really ugly. I watched as Lauren lip locks with that lesbo. My anger intensifies. It should be me who's making out with her.

I gulped when I felt a wave of lust wash over me. I started to get hard. "Buddy, not now," I muttered.

I sighed heavily, exiting the cafeteria. I need a shower. The milk feels sticky on my skin. People were giving me weird looks. I ignored them as I walked in the direction of the shower rooms.

"Tommy boy," I heard someone say. I turned around to see Mika and her goons. Great, someone that I need. She and her friends laugh at my wet hair, and soggy shirt. I grabbed her hand and continued on to the shower rooms, leaving her friends behind.

"Where we going?" The blonde bimbo told me as she groped my ass. I smirked at her. She gets horny every hour.

"For a ride in the showers," I replied as I pushed open the guys locker room. Good thing it was deserted during lunch.

"Oh, I like," she spoke. Of course she does. She's a slut. I took her to the back, and started to take my shirt off.

"Strip," I commanded, slapping her bum. Mika is my guilty pleasure for now.

*          *          *

Schools over and I race out the door. I need to catch up to Lauren. I got out of school and quickly looked around. I spot her walking towards her stupid best friend's car.

I ran in their direction. "Lauren..." I said out of breath, "I'm glad I caught you in time."

A frown was put on her face. "She wasn't falling for you anyways dipshit. So, you have nothing but shit to catch," Bev says. I want to kill her. She's a bad influence.

They both burst out laughing. "Nice one!" my love giggled as the brunette and her high fived.

I ignored them. "Lauren, can we talk?" I asked, stepping in front of her.

"No," she told me without second thoughts.

"So you want daddy dearest to see the video?" I asked. Too late, I already sent it. I laughed evilly in my head.

She deeply inhaled then exhaled. "I don't care," she spoke with confidence.

I raised my eyebrow. Isn't she scared of her dad? "What'd you say?" I asked unsure.

Lauren scoffed. "Are you deaf? I said I don't care. Do whatever you want."

She angered me. I gripped her arm forcefully. "Listen, bitch!" I sneered into her ears, "you are mine!"

"You're hurting me, Tom," she trembles out, trying to pry her hands off my grip. I hold onto her tighter.

Bev decides to come into our situation. "Let her go you big dummy!" she yells, slapping my arms, then scratches me.

I glared at her then pushed her roughly onto the ground. "Stay out of this," I said sternly.

"What the fuck, dude!" Lauren's brother says, helping Bev up, "let go of my sister!"

I ignored him, and dragged Lauren away to my car. "Hey!" he spoke, tapping onto my shoulder.

I turned around, but was met with a fist. I let Lauren go, and stumbled. I angrily charged toward the guy. I threw a hard punch to his jaw. He hit his back onto one of the cars. People were gathering to watch the scene. The lesbo now approaches.

I took out my pocket knife and grabbed Lauren. "Stay away," I told her.

"Tom, stop!" Lauren screams. Isabel tries to walk forward. She looked so helpless! Ha!

"I said stay away!" I told her, "one step, and I'll slice her." I lied. I'll never hurt Lauren. I continued to drag her closer to my car.

"Let her go," she tells me sternly. Now her, I wanted to slit her throat, so she wouldn't have to interfere, and Lauren will break out of her spell.

"Never," I replied before dragging Lauren to my car, and shoving her into the passenger seat. I quickly got in the driver's seat and sped out of the parking lot. I put away the pocket knife.

"Tom, where we going?" she asked venomously.

"To your home, my love. I sent your daddy the video. I want to see what he'll do about it," I tell her as I reached over to brush her hair out of her face as I intermittently looked at the road. She slaps my arm away.

"I hate you. You're a fuckin asshole!"

"Don't worry. You'll be cured soon," I glanced at her with a big smile, not being affected by her words. I know she didn't mean it. I put my hand on her thigh, and she pushes it off.

"Fuck off!"

Little did she know that I'll have my way with her later.

~ Author's Note:

I felt sick writing Tom's part of view. I wanted him out of the picture; however, like get eaten by an anaconda or something. Lol.

What would you like to happen to him? Any suggestions?  :D   It could be funny or whatever.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
246K 9.2K 43
Sadness, heartbreak, hate and fear are not the things you would want to be mixed in with your life. Add a girl who's just as messed up and you have a...
Lovestruck [girlxgirl] Από Felise

Εφηβική Φαντασία

166K 4.1K 16
Amber Lian doesn’t believe in love. Never have, never will. Love is just an intangible excuse for wimps. To Amber, love isn’t real. That’s all about...
673 5 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...