XXI: Bruised & Scarred

~ Author's Note:

Part of views are switching. Don't get confused. :b

_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_\|/_ Grass is growing. Take a moment to appreciate nature.

~Lauren's POV:

I rubbed my forehead as I entered the hallways to hear murmurs and whispers. It's like it was directed to me. My lips formed into a line as I trudge my way to my lockers. What's happening? Still, the murmurs continued. It was pissing me off. There was a group of girls near my locker, laughing at a paper that they held. I yanked it out of one of their hands and looked at it. It was a picture of Isabel and I at the Chinese restaurant.

"Where'd you get this?" I snapped at the stupid girls.

They smirked. "Our lockers," one of the blondes said. I clenched my jaw, and tore the picture into pieces. I opened my locker, and a couple of the same printed papers fell out. A growl rumbled in my throat.

Another fckin problem! First Tom, then this?

'Just ignore,' I told myself. It'll all end soon...

~ Isabel's POV:

It was now lunch. Princess Bubblegum had been ignoring or avoiding me all day. This morning rumors were spreading. People these days don't have a life. Some even thought that the photo was photoshopped and I was the one who had done it to ruin Lauren's reputation. Seriously?

I entered the restroom feeling piss. I wanted to punch something. I entered into one of the stalls to take a piss. As I'm doing my business, I hear a group of girls enter and they were gossiping. I rolled my eyes.

"The picture is real. The only thing behind it was that Lauren was just experimenting," I heard one say. That's not true. I wanted to punch her face.

"No, I think the picture is fake. Besides, Lauren and Tom are back together,"

"Yeah. They're a cute couple,"

"Girls, does these shorts make my butt look big?"

"This tampon feels like a skinny d*ck inside me,"

"I feel a pimple coming!"

Them and their insecurities. I swear, it's like half their brains fell out. When I realized that I had enough of their stupid convo, I got up from the toilet, wiping myself then pulled my panties and pants up. No, I wasn't taking a crap. I don't do that in school.

I got my phone out to text Lauren, but it slips out of my hand and falls to the floor. "Shit," I cursed. Good thing it didn't fall into the toilet. I picked it up, wiping it with cheap toilet tissue. Who know what lives on the bathroom floors.

"Hey, what are you doing in there?" One of them says, knocking on the door. Seriously, she's going to ask me that?

"Um, the word speaks for itself?" I said, making up a weird excuse. I slap my forehead.

"Ewwww," one of them says.

"Let's get out of here,"

I hear their heels clack then the door closing. "Idiots," I muttered, flushing the toilet and went out to wash my hands. Still, whatever they said made me think about it.

Now, time to find Lauren to see if it's true. I made my way into the cafeteria searching. She wasn't at her usual table. I looked at Tom's table and there she was, sitting next to him with his hands around her. The sight made me frown and my chest started to hurt.

My eyes were locked onto the back of her head since she was facing the opposite ways. My self conscience tells me to just leave, but I don't listen. I started to walk towards her, but was blocked by Mark. "Move, moron," I snapped.