Fuckboy || k.th

By sugaustD

"Anything you hate?" "Thirsty bītches" "Anything you like?" "Your panties" "Excuse me?!" "That's Jimin's lin... More

• One •
• Two •
• Three •
• Four •
• Five •
• Six •
• Seven •
• Eight •
• Nine •
• Ten •
• Eleven •
• Twelve •
• Thirteen •
• Fourteen •
• Fifteen •
• Sixteen •
• Seventeen•
• Eighteen •
• Nineteen•
• Twenty •
• Twenty One•
• Twenty Two •
PLEASE READ
• Twenty three •
PLEASE READ PT. 2
• Twenty four •
• Twenty five •
• Twenty seven •
• Twenty eight •
• Twenty nine •
• Thirty •
• Thirty one •
• Thirty Two •

• Twenty six •

7K 242 83
By sugaustD

Unedited

The constant beeping of the heart monitor puts me on edge with every pulse. I never in my life thought I'd ever wind up in this situation with this person. And why did I say I'm his girlfriend?

"Here," Jungkook holds out a cup of coffee for me to take, "you can't stay here overnight, we have school tomorrow and you need to go. I'll stay" He mumbles while edging down onto the hospital chair next to me. We're sat in silence staring at the still unconscious Taehyung.

"I can't believe this is happening." I murmur, my small hands encompassing the takeaway drink. Jungkook half heartedly smiles and wraps a comforting arm around my shoulder, "it'll be okay" He says confidently. We sit in silence and I'm left in the empty void that is my mind. Replaying the bizarre memories of me and the notorious fückboy.

"I don't wanna go....." He mumbles

"Yah what are you talking about?" I ask quietly

"I wanna go to the beach...."

"Taehyung, what?" He just groans in response and turns around to face me, his eyes shut tight. Oh. He's sleep talking. That's so cute. Nope not cute. NOT cute. I must admit he looks adorable, his puffy cheeks and messy hair, it's charming. Carefully, I wriggle back under the sheets so I'm lying next to him. I'd love to leave but I'm tired and my body hates me for drinking so much last night, my head is pounding.

"Good morning Kim Taehyung" I say softly before closing my eyes

-
"Friends?" A deep voice sounds from behind me. "I feel honoured to be called your friend, ya know, since you said you hated me" He winks. My glare is piercing the side of his head as he gently kisses his grandmother's cheek. I take my time to examine the way he's so soft and sweet around her, like one wrong move could destroy everything. His hair is damp, my guess is he just had a shower or stuck his head under a tap or something? Im not quite sure how his mind works, it's fully plausible.

"What's for morning grub then halmoni?"

-

"You don't have a heart"

"I do," He sighs, "and I'd give it to you in a heartbeat."

-

"Can you help me?"

"Erm... With what?" I question, anxiously fiddling with my fingers.

"My tie. I can never make them look right"

"Oh. Sure." Instinctively, I make my way towards him and start to fix his tie. My hands snake behind his neck with the tie is hand. "It'd be so easy to strangle you right now." I bring my hands down to secure the tie with a knot.

"Lovely" He chuckles then speaks lowly. "If you were into ties and ropes you should've said baby girl." Ruthlessly, I tighten his tie making him cough from the force. "Nari, that was brutal. But yet again, you managed to turn me on."

-

"Yah!" I snap. "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy for you" He makes a little heart with his thumb and finger.

-

"I think I'm falling in love with you" My eyes shoot open, pushing him away and he falls off the bed, landing with a hard thud on the floor. "Aish! What was that for!?"

"Y-you just! Oh my, Taehyung!"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"You yelled at me first!" This is turning into a competition on who can be the loudest.

-

"Here's your phone, I put my number and snapchat in there. You should consider getting a pass code" He cocks his head to the side, one of his fûckboy traits.

-

Don't you dare. Smirking, he wiped his dirty hands across my cushions and rubbed it in. Subconsciously, I launched from my chair and landed on top of the infuriating boy.

He was laughing hysterically as I slapped at his chest and wriggled around.

"Nari, stop, I can't. My ribs! I can't breathe!" His laugh was incredibly loud as I continued my attack.

"Fight back!"

Protectively, he covered his face with his hands, not only to deflect my furry but to hide his chuckles. "I can't fight you, you're adorable" He wheezes.

-

"Stop." He cuts me off rudely, "just fix me. My face is my asset, well second best" He attempts to wink but squints after it pains him too much to do so.

Chuckling, I carry out with my quest to find the first aid kit. Eventually, I locate it and approach the injured boy.

"Let me see" I say quietly, desperately not trying to anger him anymore. Hesitantly, he lowers his hand and shows me his eye. It's badly bruised already and there's a small laceration at the end of his eyebrow. Beads of blood slope down his face, I notice he's sweating every so slightly. This shouldn't be but is slightly attractive. His angry expression mixed with his black eye is intimidating but in an exciting way.

"Does it hurt?" I ask politely.

His reply is the opposite of polite, "what do you think stûpid?"

-

Beginning to play with his hair, I recap my dream. Would he really be like that in the future? Probably not, he'll never grow up. I snap back to reality when a feel his arms grow tighter around me, bringing me closer to him. He looks so ethereal while he sleeps, no vulgar comments or immaturity. Just sheer bliss, even with his black eye. My hand continues to play with the hair at the back of his neck; finger entwining with the stands, undoing any knots that have formed overnight. He moans in his sleep and my action halt immediately. What is he dreaming about? He then groans and moves one arm off my side, his hand coming up to mine, pushing it into his hair, dreamily asking me to continue.

I chuckle quietly and play with his long locks once more. Minutes pass and I'm beginning to lose the feeling in my hand, in the end, bringing it to lay over him. Taehyung pouts cutely and barely opens his eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous" He says with his gravelly morning voice. 'Good morning gorgeous' that's exactly what he said in my dream...

"Good morning Taehyung" I whisper.

-

"It's a gift" I bow cockily and accidentally head butt the table. Pain shoots through my skull and streams down my pain. Instinct snaps into me and I clutch my head while everyone bar Taehyung laughs hysterically. Jimin laughs so hard he falls onto his side, Jungkook slaps Yoongi's leg as Yoongi slaps Jungkook's. Namjoon wipes away a tear as Seokjin bends over, holding his ribs.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks worriedly, crouching in front of me.

"I'm okay baby" I smile and stare at his features lovingly. His eyes go wide from the pet name, he reaches out and brushes my hair out my face to check where I bumped the table. Gently, he places a kiss on the sore spot, my eyes flutter closed.

"Silly girl" He chuckles, still holding my face softly.

"I know, I know" I giggle. "You still love me right?" I ask and smile broadly. He returns the same smile but his in the shape of a rectangle, eyes shrinking.

"Of course sweetheart, always" He smushes my face against his chest and ruffles my hair playfully. "What am I going to do with you? You're so clumsy"

-

"I love you" He mumbles softly.

"I love you too" I murmur quietly.

-

They look happy. They look completely in their element. At home. As Taehyung wraps his arm around my waist, inching me to him, I feel at home too.

-

Retreating from my own mind was painful but not as painful as the hurt in my heart. All this time I was horrible to someone I never really knew. I was too judgemental. Slipping my phone from my pocket, I open it up to check if he really did put his number in there...

Taehyungie <3

My heart snaps and tears begin to well in the pits of my eyes. Why didn't I check my contacts when asking Jungkook for his number? The hurt within me brings me to the conclusion:

I really do care for this boy. I don't know how or why but I do. I truly care for him and I love him. I don't act like it but I really do. I've just never thought over it as much as I have now, as he lays lifeless in front of me and his best friend. My world is right there, unconscious and dull. Just like my mind now I'm no longer enveloped in it.

"What have the doctors said?" I pipe out loud even though I know Jungkook was told the same information as me:

'We're running some tests'

"Nari don't worry he'll be okay...." Even Jungkook sounds unsure of himself.

We sit, pace, worry and wonder around Taehyung's private hospital room for hours. Doctors and nurses in a constant stream, refusing to answer our questions even when they're treating him for something unbeknownst to us. 'What is wrong with him' being shouted numerous times by me and Jungkook. We want answers and we want them now.

Finally, the head doctor waltzes in and pulls up a stool next to us. He places his information clipboard on his knees, grinning at us. The smile alone is enough to instantly calm my tight nerves that have managed to knot themselves all over my body and mind. Tense.

"So I'm guessing you have a lot of questions right now," he begins, "however I can't tell you anything until a guardian is present, do you know when they'll get here?"

Jungkook stares at the man and speaks calmly, telling him he called the parents an hour ago and they should be here any minute. Just as he finished, Taehyung's mother and father run through the door, his father nearly running into the glass window.

"What's wrong with my baby?!" His mother heaves, finally being able to catch her breath.

Once we're all calm and settled the doctor explain everything. "Well basically, he contracted a virus that attacked his immune system. He passed out due to his body trying to protect his organs and brain." He looks around at us and I'm on the same page as everyone, a nice page called 'confusion'. "We've treated him with antibiotics and pain relief so don't worry. He just needs plenty of rest and time inside the hospital. However, some good news for you all, he's not unconscious anymore." The doctor laughs and waves politely over our shoulders. Our heads shoot in the direction of the bed, and there he is, sat up without a care in the world, a weak smile on his face.

"Hi" He chuckles, a cough following shortly. Instantly, my body springs into action, leaping up from the chair, flinging it backwards and sprinting over to him. My arms swing around his body, hugging him tight.

"I was so worried" A few tears leak from my eyes as he strokes my back and allows it to happen. "I-I-I"

He shushes me but continues to move his hands in soothing circles, "it's okay, I'm fine" He whispers, finally bringing my body closer to his in a loving embrace.

"I'll give you all some time and come back in a little bit to explain some more." The doctor says awkwardly, quickly trying to make an escape. He's cut off by Taehyung's parents and Jungkook following him out while asking more questions.

"Nari, I'm okay, stop crying baby"

"I thought you weren't going to wake up, I didn't know what was wrong with you, I was so worried" I croak between tears. Taehyung laughs softly and pushes me away from him so he can wipe my cheeks with his thumb.

"I never thought you'd ever be this worried for me"

"How can I not be?" I choke slightly.

"Why would you be?" He asks confused by my emotions after always being so cold towards him.

"I-I love you"

"Are you drunk?"

"No stupid!" I snap. "I take it back, I don't-" My words are interrupted as he snatches my body back to his.

He sways us back and forth, playing with my hair, "I love you too beautiful."

"I knew something was going on between you two!" Our heads look in the direction of the voice and we find Taehyung's grandmother smirking. Oh no. "You're so cute! I'm glad you're feeling better Tae, I'm going to find your parents so you two can have some alone time" She wiggles her eyebrows then leaves the room, sliding the door shut. Taehyung stares at me and does his famous yet lovable box smile, adding an embarrassed splutter of a laugh. I copy his actions, grinning back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so emo right now, don't touch me. A long chapter full of recap and fluff because you all need it!

~ SugaustD x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
460K 20.9K 45
"Piss off." "Shut up." "Is it so hard for you to understand that I hate every single bit of you?" Those are words that Jeon Jungkook would usually th...
110K 3.5K 59
"What about you? You haven't been in a serious relationship since I met you, but you write love songs" "Would it be outrageous for me to say I write...
10.7M 425K 43
"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Rank: #2 in fanfiction (01/04/17) Credits...