Be Mine?? [Hoseok x Reader] ✔️

By j0ychrjs

❝ Why can't you just date me already?! ❞ ❝ Excuse me? ❞ He leans in closer to me. ❝ Be mine?? ❞ Started: 3.12... More

before you read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
KIM JONGHYUN
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
TAE TAE DAY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG HOSEOK ILY
happy birthday yoongi
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
hello.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Extra chapter
hello from 10th june 2021

Chapter 22

4K 160 46
By j0ychrjs

Your Pov

I let Hoseok sleep with me yesterday. Since it was his birthday, I couldn't really say no when he asked to.

That night as I showered, he went back to his apartment to shower too and pick up his uniform and bag for school the next day so he wouldn't need to go back to his in the morning. He entered the house as I showered but he luckily did not barge through the bathroom door. I dried myself and put on my pajamas and dried my hair with my towel as I walked to my room where Hoseok laid on the bed already dozed off. I quietly slid under the covers not wanting to wake up Hoseok but he was awoken immediately.

"Your hair's still wet," he frowned, "You're gonna catch a cold if you don't dry it," he finished and got off the bed, walking to my dresser and opened every drawer until he found a hairdryer. He plugged in the switch and made me sit on the bed as he blew my hair dry, running his fingers through my wet hair to get rid of all the tangles. My hair isn't very long, it is about shoulder length, so it didn't take a long time to dry it completely.

He switched off the hairdryer and kept it back into the drawer where he found it then laid back down on the bed. He beckoned me to lie down beside him and I obeyed. His eyes still closed he mumbled a small 'goodnight'. I smiled and fell asleep in his warm embrace.

We walked to school together. We were quite early so I decided to go to 7 eleven to grab a snack. I bought a cup of yoghurt for myself and one for Hoseok too. We ate it as we walked to school. We entered the school. As usual, all eyes were on us, jealousy written all over their face. Honestly, sometimes I will regret being in a relationship with Hoseok because all the stares they give me just makes me feel guilty. Its like they're telling me "It's not fair, we've known Hoseok longer and we've tried harder to get his attention and he's now dating a new girl?" But Hoseok will always seem to notice my tensed look whenever I step into the school, he will make me feel more relaxed by just placing his hand on my shoulder.

Hoseok wanted to go straight to class today instead of meeting the guys at their lockers. Only the 5 of them were in the classroom, Jimin wasn't one of the 5. "Where's Jimin?" I asked while settling down at my desk.

"We're not sure, he said we needed to go somewhere after saying a few words to some girl. I didn't know he knew any other girls personally," Yoongi yawed. Suddenly, a girl's loud voice was heard from outside the classroom. We all turned our head towards the source of the voice and saw a crowd of mostly girls gathered at the row of lockers opposite the classroom. A girl was standing in front of Jimin. She wore a shorter skirt than every other girl and her extra high ponytail and heavy makeup made her look more bitchy. Her socks went up to slightly below her knees. We all hurried out the class to see what was going on.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" The girl shouted. I couldn't really see her face as her fringe was covering her side.

"Girl, I don't even know who you are! Not even your name! We definitely were not dating because I met you a few minutes ago, and now you're here saying I cheated on you?!" Jimin sighed in frustration.

I saw the girl scan the crowded area without moving her head. "You cheater!" She started to sob heavily. This was when I finally stepped forward.

"Excuse me, leave Jimin alone. He has never dated anyone. Stop with this silly act of yours. Im sure you're just trying to get his attention, but you're just gonna be called "stupid girl who invaded the Park Jimin's privacy"," I folded my arms.

"You're just saying this because you're dating Hoseok and want to pretend to be all caring and strong in front of him, am I right?" she chuckled. The girl whipped her head slightly which moved her bangs aside revealing her face. Isn't that one of the gossip girls I met in the toilet? "This is our matter. Mind your own business," she tried to grab my arm to pull me away but before she could a hand slapped hers away.

"One finger on her and you're dead," Hoseok glared. He took my hand and held onto Jimin's arm with the other and walked back into the classroom.

"Scatter," Namjoon shooed the crowd away and they obeyed. He and the others followed us into the classroom as well. "You ok?" he asked Jimin, closing the door after stepping in. He nodded with anger written all over his face. "Some of these fans are just too bitchy."

Wow? I haven't seen them so mad before. They were always a bundle of joy and now they look murderous. It's scary. Even Taehyung looks like he's gonna stab someone any second.

"Actually, I met that girl in the toilet last week. When I was in a cubicle I heard her and her friends talking about how unfair it was that I was dating Hoseok," I paused. "And I may have said something that was supposed to be a sarcastic remark..."

~flashbackue~

"Is that girl dating Hoseok?" I heard a voice.

"Looks like it. Ugh. It's so unfair. We've known him longer than her and she got his attention already," And another.

"I know right?" And another.

Just then I opened my cubical door and walked out calmly washing my hands.

One of the girls turned to me,"Yah! Are you dating Jung Hoseok?"

Be innocent Y/N. "Ah yes. I hope you don't get too jealous till you give me death threats but there's still the rest of Bangtan. Fighting!"

***

"So you kinda advised them to try to win our hearts?" Jimin asked.

"I was being sarcastic," I mumbled.

Then, the rest of the class started entering the classroom. We went back to our respective seats and quietly waited for the teacher to arrive. Jae Eun sat down beside me.

"What happened just now? I heard people talking about a girl and Jimin," Jae Eun whispered.

"She pretended to be Jimin's girlfriend who was cheated on and tried to make a scene," I rolled my eyes. Jae Eun's mouth formed an 'O'.

The first-period teacher came in talking on the phone. He looked stressed. He sighed when he hung up. Though I could tell the teacher was in a bad mood, he still continued the lesson as cheerful as usual. When he finished off the lesson, he called Jimin, Hoseok and I out the class to talk for a while. He said that the call he had earlier was regarding the chaos outside class in the morning. People know that Hoseok and I are dating, now they think I protected Jimin because I'm cheating on Hoseok with him. Mrs Lee, the principal, thinks all these rumours spreading like fire is something that needs to be clarified.

"I was just protecting my friend. Must they really think that way? These fangirls just," I groaned.

"I'm sorry. But the principal and Kim Jong In are asking for information. Just please write a simple letter explaining the incident this morning. Jong In will report on it this week," Jong In is the so-called news reporter in the school. Some drama will be reported by him on the small television we have at the end of every hallway once in a week or two. I wouldn't really call this drama though. It's just some stupid argument a slappable girl started. But usually, he talks about events we would be holding in the school.

"Fine. I'll pass it to you by the end of the day," I not so sincerely smiled.

~~~

"Dear stupid school," I began writing on a piece of paper. "Nevermind," I roughly scribbled over the three words I just wrote. "I'll just write what my heart says, in a nicer way," I continued writing.

I finished writing that explanation letter after 10 minutes of figuring out a way to write it nicely even though it's going to be read to a drama queen and her minions and some more stupid people that I now despise. I folded the piece of paper and stuffed it into my bag while waking Hoseok who was sleeping beside me the whole time. I pulled the half-asleep Hoseok with me to Mr Oh's office to pass up the letter.

I knocked on the door and pushed it open when I heard a "come in" from inside. Mr Oh was sitting at his desk in the middle of marking some papers. He looked up at me and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, Y/N. I've been getting calls from Jong In for a while now, it's annoying," he frowned as I chuckled.

"Welcome. I'll get going now," I replied and he nodded, "See you tomorrow," I walked out of the office while Hoseok followed behind me and we walked home together.

"Wait! I have to get something from my locker first," Hoseok stopped walking and headed towards the opposite direction to his locker.

He unlocked his locker and opened it wide. A few colourful boxes and envelopes started falling out of his locker.

"Happy birthday Hoseok baby," I picked up an envelope and read the big bubbled words, "with a heart," You could clearly see my so done face. Hoseok picked up one of the boxes and slowly opened it as if suspecting a monster to pop out of it. He immediately dropped the box on the floor in fear after getting a glimpse of the object. I raised an eyebrow and picked up the box.

I was disgusted, a sweet letter was written, in blood, menstruation blood, along with a few strands of pubic hair. I dropped the box on the floor too and saw Hoseok on the verge of tears. I quickly ran to him and gave him a hug as if trying to calm down a crying toddler who dropped his ice cream.

"Sometimes, they really make me hate this popular life," he sniffed. That letter was supposed to be a sweet simple birthday letter, writing it in blood will just make it look like you want him to die.

I didn't really know what to do then, so I just asked, "Ice cream?" He looked at me and smiled very slightly before nodding. He went to get his textbooks which were the real reason we came here while I snapped some pictures of the gift. This shall be reported to Jong In. He stuffed the books into his bag and shut the locker door and I quickly picked up all the gifts with only my thumb and index finger as I was still disturbed by that gift. Rushing to the nearest bin I tossed the gift in and quickly got my raspberry hand sanitizer and rubbed the thick liquid on my hands. I turned around to see Hoseok smiling and I smiled back.

"Gimme some," I opened my mouth cutely to Hoseoks Banana ice cream, asking for a bite. He moved his cone nearer to me as I took a bite and immediately started panting like a dog. It was so cold. Colder than the normal ice creams people eat.

He chuckled, "There's mint in it," I continued panting. It tasted nice though. (Idk if it does. I just made it up dont go and mix mentos and banana in a bowl pls thx) We were sitting at a bench at the park after buying ourselves an ice cream cone. Personally, watching people, in this case were the ones who strolled in the park, is what I love to do when I'm down.

"Oh right, I forgot," I took out my phone from my pocket and tapped on Jong In's contact. I sent the pictures of those "sweet" gifts.

You : presents from fans to Hoeseok. (*wink wonk*) menstruation blood. you may report on this.

Hoseok peeped over my shoulder and looked at my phone. "You don't have to do that," He frowned.

"Yes I do. Shame on these fangirls," I replied, putting my phone back into my pocket. I finished the rest of my ice cream and rubbed my hand on my uniform to clean off sticky melted ice cream on my hand. Hoseok stood up after me and did the same. We started walking away from the bench together. Hoseok held onto my hand as we walked further away. We walked in a comfortable silence, none of us talking with only the sound of the crickets and the calming sound of the sea.

"I love you," Hoseok broke the silence. My heart was beating fast. Though it was supposed to be a normal thing to say as we were a couple, I still wasn't used to saying 'I love you'.

"Uh.. me too," I smiled. Hoseok frowned and stopped walking.

He cleared his throat, "I. Love. You." He repeated word by word.

"Me. Too." I copied.

"You're still not used to this, are you?" He chuckled. I shyly nodded. "Love you too," He replied on my behalf. We continued to walk home.

__________

Voteu commentu :)

i can finally italicize words woohoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 8.6K 33
Hey guys! So this is my first story, so please no hate, and if you have a request, just tell me!
6K 689 15
__________ I'm your boyfriend. And I'll always be your boyfriend, until the day I become your husband. ... Right ? __________ -a love journey of Suga...
3.8K 249 20
You left work early in order to celebrate a special day with your boyfriend, Yoongi. However, an unexpected turn in the relationship left you heartbr...
137K 4.8K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...