Ghost In Love

purescent_ tarafından

Highest Ranking : #30 in Mystery/Thriller (16/6/2018) #35 in Creepy Category (17/10/2018) GRAND WINNER OF TH... Daha Fazla

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
H

TWO

1.4K 80 39
purescent_ tarafından

Dedicated to Kpopbaekhyunlover

Joanne POV

Six years later.

"Home sweet home." I couldn't find myself rather in happiness or peace when I saw the entrance signboard of Haneul Town.
I've never had a good memories of this town.

I was stuttering a lot when I was younger.
At first, I stutters whenever I am nervous, scared or embarrassed.
But it went horrible when I was bullied by a girl named Natasha, who is a daughter of the richest family in Haneul Town.

I am weak back then and there's nothing my family could do to help me.

What we can do when everyone turns blind when an amount of money is offered to them?
Justice is nothing without money just like how lies could turns into reality with money.

Everything turns much worse until one day, my parents decided to move to Seoul.
That's when I started my therapy and talks better.

"Is that you being sarcastic or what?" My mother asked with a low chuckle while driving the car.
Jeremy, my little brother laughed at her words, waddling his feet in excitement while sitting in his car seat.

The 3 years old Jeremy would laugh at anything that my mother said which annoys me most of the time.

"Don't you see my face? I am ecstatic." I scoffed.
I propped my elbow at the window and watched the scenery outside.

"Oh, come on, Jo. You loves this town!" Mom said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Loved is the right word. I don't love this town anymore right after I was bullied by that girl!" I huffed.

"Mom, why don't we moved back here when I finished my high school?" I whined, slightly hoping that she will agree.

"Honey, you know that your Dad is needed in the town. You understand his work, right? He's a detective. He can be transferred anywhere, anytime."

"Plus, it's only for one year, Jo. After that, we'll move back to Seoul." She added.

I sighed in defeat.

Mom watched my facial expression through the rear mirror with a frown.

"By the way, don't you missed the sweet boy? What is his name again? S-Seok Jin?" Mom change the topic. "Yes, I think that's his name!"

I groaned once again and crossed my arms.
Listening to his name didn't brings anything positive to me.

Of course, I remember him as one of my childhood friends.
He's older than me and he has two younger brothers.
He is sweet and caring, yet always boast about himself.

"Your Dad is already at the house. I hope there's not much to fix at the old house."

Mom parked the car right in front of a two storey house, which I once called home.
I squinted my eyes when I see the poor condition of the house.

The paint seems a bit dull than other houses in the neighborhood.
The white pillars are now wrapped with climbing ivy.
This house looks old and dangerous.

"I think the house would split into two when I get in there. Don't you see the poisonous ivy that wraps around the pillars?!" I exclaimed, pointing to their poor pillar.

"Hush! It's not a poisonous ivy, honey. You're being dramatic."

"Anyway, we'll fix it, hon. Let's see what your Dad doing!" Mom turns off the car engine and carry the little Jeremy into the house.

"Ughhh!"

I push the car door harshly.
Suddenly, I could sense someone watching me.

I lifts my chin to look at the house next to ours.
I saw a shadow behind the thin curtain before it disappeared mysteriously.

"Great." I massages my head before marching into the house.

"Careful, honey!" Dad warned once I stepped inside the house.
I stops in my tracks instantly and my eyebrows ceased when I saw a pool of dirty water on the floor.

Oh, Lord.
Bless our house.

"Are we even safe living here?" I asked, my voice is pleading them to move somewhere else.

"You know that we didn't have a lot of money. Stop whining, girl!" Mom scolded and Jeremy starts crying.
I knew she's angry when she called me 'girl' in her speech.

"Here, bring Jeremy to the playground." She told and handed Jeremy to me.

I sighed as I carries the crying Jeremy out of the house.

"Don't cry, Jeremy. I'm sorry." I kissed Jeremy tummy which earns a delighted giggle from him.

Jeremy is much dramatic than me.
One time he's crying, another time he's laughing.

Jeremy quiets down and his round eyes watches me in awe while I carry him to the playground in front of the house.
I sat down on one of the swing and slowly moves front and backward with Jeremy sitting on my lap.

"Is that you, Joanne?!" A voice hollered.
From far, I could see a guy waving his hand to me with another two guys behind him.

"Who is that. ." I mumbled to myself.
Jeremy clutched my shirt hardly as the loud voice shaken him.

"It's me, Seok Jin!" He shouted once again before speeding to me.
My heart stopped.

Oh uh, it is the Kim brothers.
And one of them is my old, silly crush.
The crush didn't seems silly anymore as I noticed that he grew up to become a much handsome man.

Within a second, Seok Jin is already in front of me, panting.

"S-seok Jin oppa! How did you recognize me?" I asked in shock.
"No one in the town have that kind of hair!" Seok Jin exclaimed with his hand brushing against her wavy hair.

I squinted her eyes and slapped Seok Jin's hands.
"Is that a compliment?"

"Ouch! You're really Joanne." Seok Jin laughed while cradling his now red hand.
The other two brothers come to me and I noticed that all of them looks the same.

"N-namjoon oppa." My cheeks turns into light pink when I saw him.
As expected, Namjoon, my crush had become more handsome and mature than the last time I saw him.

"Yo!" Namjoon winked.
I could feel heart shaped arrows shot to my heart repeatedly.

"No one will forget her nest looking hair." Taehyung sneered.
"Excuse me?" I could feel anger raging inside me.

"W-why d-do y-you come back here, J-Joanne?" Taehyung laughed.
He always teased about how I used to stutter badly.

"It wasn't that bad, you jerk!" I growled.

The conversation is stopped when Jeremy is sobbing on my neck.

"Aw, sorry Jeremy. I'd slap him for you but that would be animal abuse." I patted his back to soothe him.

"What?!" Taehyung shot a deadly glare.

"Shut up!" Seok Jin punch Taehyung's arms.
"This woman!" Taehyung scoffed in disbelief as he fan himself using his hand.

"Is this your baby brother?" Namjoon asked in adoration.
The sweetness of his voice melts me again and again.

"Yes. His name is Jeremy Cha." I smiled as Jeremy made one of his cutest face again.
He is pouting with his eyes widens.

"Hello, Jeremy. It's Namjoon hyung. Nice to meet you." Namjoon slowly pulls his small hand and handshake with it.

Jeremy looks at him in confusion.
He turns his attention back to me.

"Anyway, we wanted to invite your family to come to our house for dinner." Seok Jin said with a sweet smile.

"I'll inform my parents then." I replied.

"No need, I'll greet them by myself!" Seok Jin said, he's already running to my house.

Namjoon sit on the swing next to me.
He seems much excited to see Jeremy than me.
Guess, Jeremy is much popular than I am.

"Jeremy is a cute boy." Namjoon compliment while pinching Jeremy's soft, chubby cheeks lightly.

"He got these cute cheeks from his sister." He added and my cheeks turns redder.

Taehyung watched the both of us with menacing glare.
He couldn't stand me whenever I am with their brothers.

"I want to buy some lollipops, do you want anything?" Taehyung asked in a harsh tone.

"Nah, I'll pass." Namjoon answered and Taehyung walked away with his hands tuck in the pocket.

"He still loves lollipop?" I asked in surprised.
"Yes, he still got sweet tooth." Namjoon chuckled.

"How did you know that I am here?" I asked.
I had asked the same question to Seok Jin but he never answer it.

"We heard it from our parents. It seems like our parents had been contacting with each other." Namjoon answered.
"How is Seoul?"

"Seoul is big, busy city. It's fun there. The scenery in the night is gorgeous. You should visit there someday!" I chirped.

"What about your school?"

"I was sent for a therapy before I start my school. The therapy eventually helps me to say things fluently than before. Therefore, I got lots of friends there."

"That's why you aren't stuttering anymore! That's so good! It must be a hard choice to move back here." Namjoon said apologetically.

"It is." I answered honestly.
"I didn't have any good memories in the town except knowing you and your brothers."

Of course, Taehyung is exceptional since I hate him and it's vice versa.
I bite my lips before the words could slip out.

"Well, we are here for you. Taehyung is the same age as you. I'll tell him to take care of you in the high school."

I almost choke when I heard that.

"No need. I can take care of myself now." I refused.
Are you joking me? Taehyung will do the opposite thing that his brother said.
It's his nature to make rebel.

"Ah, do Yoongi oppa still in the town?"

I remember him as a weird yet a kind guy.
Yoongi and I had been bullied in the school together.

I have bad stutter and Yoongi is always talking alone, giving the view of him mentally retarded.

But Yoongi isn't mentally retarded.
He is actually an excellent student.

"Yoongi is still here. I bet he'll cry when he see you."

"Is Yoongi oppa still talking alone?" I asked in low tone.
"Yoongi would talk alone yet most of the times he is quite. He turns passive and he seems depressed when you leave." Namjoon replied with a frown.

"I hope my presence will cheers him." I muttered.

"He told everyone that you're the only one who will understand him. He'll happy to see you again."

"Yeah. We are both bullied together. He helps me a lot. I am free yet he still suffered from it. I am going to meet and talk to him soon." I replied.

"Is he still stay at the same house?"

"Yes, just right at the corner. He works as a computer programmer now so he is a busy man now."

"Oh my, that's great! Computer programmer sounds cool!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, I am worried about Taehyung. He brings bad influence to his junior, Jungkook. If you meet him, you'll think that Jungkook is his twin." Namjoon said, his hand trace on Jeremy's soft skin.

Jeremy scoot nearer to me and away from Namjoon which makes him want to touch Jeremy more.

"I hope you can give some advice to him."

"Like what? Taehyung never listens to me." I chuckled.

"Taehyung doesn't listen to Seok Jin ever since he turns 10 years old. I don't know where he got that attitude from." Namjoon sighed as I giggled.

"Maybe you should bribe him with lollipops."

"Like hundreds of lollipops?" Namjoon chuckled.
"I bet he'll diagnosed with diabetes."

Suddenly, we heard a soft, feminine giggles near us.

"Madame Regina!" Namjoon greeted politely with a bow.
I bow in respect too.

"Hello Namjoon and. ."

"Joanne" I flashed a small smile.

"Joanne, what a beautiful name."
From what I see, Madame Regina is a woman around late 60's.

She is wearing a purple dress with a dark red shawl around her neck.
Her white hair is pulled into a neat bun.

"I am Madame Regina. I am a medium for spirits and I can predict the future." Madame Regina introduced.

"Ah. ." My smile becomes stiff.
I remembered that there's a lot of people who claim they can predict the future back then in Seoul.

I didn't really believe something like that.
Dad told that they are just scammers.

"I have a gift for you." Madame Regina said.
Her shaky hands pulled out beaded bracelet with brass bells around it.

Madame Regina take my hand and tied the bracelet on my wrist.
"Uhm. ." I looks at Namjoon for help.

"Someone needs your help, Joanne." She patted my hand gently.
"Find him and help him. Once you're done, this bracelet will break on its own."

"Who?" I asked.

"Listen to his voice, Joanne."

With that, Madame Regina walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

"That's weird."

"Do you want my help, Namjoon?" I asked, receiving a small snort from Namjoon.

--------------

I am tagged by Kpopbaekhyunlover . Thank you for tagging me ❤

First of all, I'm sorry that I couldn't reveal my face 😢
Because of that I'll answer your questions honestly.

A. What is your age?
I am 18 years old this year.

B. Are you a student or worker?
I am a student.

C. Which Kpop song suits your personality?
That will be Party - SNSD 😂

D. 14 facts about yourself.

1. I don't get angry easily but when I does, everything will explode! 😂
2. People sometimes misunderstand my anger. Most of the time I nags about it but I'm not angry.
3. I dislike reading novels when I was young but ever since I'm using wattpad, I loves reading novels and even brought plenty of it!
4. I didn't really forgive someone easily.
5. I loves reading sad novels
6. I loves cats a lot but I didn't have one.
7. I loves to watch Disney princesses movie till today ❤
8. My favorite childhood cartoon would be Danny Phantom. Oh! Totally Spies! 😻
9. I don't have any heels.
10. I sleep late most of the time.
11. I just watched Black Panther last Friday.
12. I loves to keep my things organized.
13. I always buy things that is made for left handed people, like scissors and most of people don't understand why.
14. I love my readers so much! ❤

Q : What do you think about Joanne and BTS members in this chapter ?

purescent_ loves her readers 💟

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

47.6K 2.3K 48
"𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒊𝒕......𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐�...
230K 7.9K 42
❛ You are calling us 'monsters'?! ❜ ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 22 May 2019 ★Ended : 16 March 2020
230 27 7
She felt humiliated. She wanted to die. But he wouldn't allow anyone else to take her life, not even herself. He wants to be the only one to take her...
26.5K 2.5K 38
"Do that again Park Jimin and I'll end you myself!" "You shouldn't have tried to leave me then..." Leading a normal life can be a little boring but w...