Pretty Little Liars Preferenc...

By lizzy3102

Preferences and Imagines of Jason Ezra Toby Caleb Mike Noel More

How You Meet
Who You're Related To
How He Asks You Out
Where He Takes You
Imagine Request
His Favorite Color on You
Your PLL Girl Best Friend
Your PLL Guy Best Friend
How He Askes You To Be His Girlfriend
Jason Imagine #1
Ezra Imagine #1
Toby Imagine #1
Caleb Imagine #1
Mike Imagine #1
Noel Imagine #1
What He Calls You
What You Call Him
Age You Met Him At
How You Cuddle
Hickeys He Leaves You
Who You're Jealous Of
Who He's Jealous Of
He Cheats On You (Part 1)
He Cheats On You (Part 2)
Favorite Disney Movie
Help?
Help?
Regrets
Requested Noel Imagine #1
His Favorite Pajamas on You
Couple Halloween Costume
Best Friend Halloween Costume
Mike Requested Imagine#1
Jason Requested Imagine#1
Bathing Suit
New Years Eve Outift
Valentine's Day Gift
Request Closed
Requested Noel Imagine #2
Requested Ezra Imagine #1
??
I DID IT!!!

You Think He's Cheating

6.5K 75 45
By lizzy3102

Jason:

Walking into Jason's dorm, you hoped he hadn't forgotten your plans for tonight. Today was your 7 year anniversary. You made it 4 years of high school with him and his first 3 years at college. Once you walked in you saw Jason knocked out on the bed. You frowned and headed towards his bed. Before you got there his phone vibrated.

Macy
When do you think we can meet up again?

She isn't getting suspicious, right?

You could feel the tears start to well up in your (Y/E/C) eyes. You started to walk out the room until you knocked something over and Jason woke up.

"(Y/N)?"

You turned around and looked at him with tears in your eyes. As soon as he saw this he ran up to you. "What's wrong, babe? What happened?"

"Why, Jason? We've been together for 7 years and you had to do this to me. You could've told me you didn't want to be with me.", you stated and the tears finally started to fall.

He looked at you shocked. He had no idea what you were talking about but shocked at the fact that you were so calm about it. "Babe, I need you to sit and tell me what's wrong. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Who's Macy, Jason?!? Because you've obviously been spending time with her behind my back."

He ran his hands through his hair before walking towards you but, you took a step back. "Tell me now, Jason."

"I'm not cheating, that's all you have to know."

"I don't believe you. You can't just start hanging out with a girl and keep it a secret from me. You tell me everything.", you stated softly. He reached for your hand but you pulled it back quickly.

"Just trust me. I'm not cheating on you."

You let out a shaky sigh and knew that you should trust him but something about this was sketchy. "I would trust you but the evidence is right there, Jason."

"Wow. You don't even trust me after being together for 7 years."

You let more tears fall and looked him in his eyes, "How can I trust you when you're keeping secrets from me?"

He ran his hands over his face and let out a deep breath. "I was going to propose to you tonight. Macy is my cousin, remember? She was helping me plan it." He walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a small black box. He got down on one knee and looked at you.

"I love you so much. I would never cheat on you. No matter what I want to be at your side for the rest of my life. No one will come between us. (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you do me the honor and become Mrs.DiLaurentis by marrying me?"

You had tears happy tears running down your eyes and you couldn't get the words out. You nodded and he slipped the ring on your finger.

Ezra:

Walking into Ezra's apartment you immediately knew something was off. The place was spotless and there were two dishes in the sink. Ezra had obviously made dinner last night for someone that wasn't you. You walked over to the bed to see him knocked out and still dressed nice. You walked over to the sink and cleaned the dishes. You heard a groan come from Ezra and looked over.

"(Y/N)?", he rasped out, "What are you doing here?"

You looked at him and smiled slightly and said, "I came to see you and you were sleeping. But, then I saw there were dirty dishes so, I decided to clean them. Even if there were only two dishes."

He smiled and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you giggled. You pulled away and ran over to the couch, only to trip on a pair of heels. And they weren't yours. You thought it was strange.

"Are you okay?", Ezra asked. You nodded and sat on the couch. You looked over at the heels and felt the tears, coming to your eyes. Not wanting to come to any conclusions, you blinked the tears away and smiled up at him. He noticed your eyes and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Who's shoes are those?", you whispered.

He looked over at the black pumps you were talking about. "Damn it, she left them.", he mumbled.

"Ezra, who's she? And you made her dinner. And she left her heels her. Is that why I couldn't come over last night? You were cheating on me."

He looked at you with wide eyes. "No, I most definitely wasn't cheating on you. My mom came over last night and I made her dinner, while she tried to convince me to come back with her."

"I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry that I thought you were cheating."

He hugged you and kissed your forehead. "I think some cuddles would be a better apology."

Toby:

"Babe, I'm here.", you said walking, more like twirling, into his apartment. "I found this cute skirt in my closet but, I wanted to know if you like it."

You walked towards his bedroom and heard him on the phone.

"No, but she'll be here soon-
I'm not telling her-
She'll be heartbroken-
Shit, she's here. I'll see you later."

He hung up and grabbed a pair of sweats while you ran to the kitchen. "Hey, babe."

"Hey, gorgeous." You smiled at him and followed him to the couch. He sat down and you crawled onto his lap. "What's up?"

"Nothing, Tobs. I just want to lay down and cuddle with you." You began to fall asleep and then his phone started to ring. He ignored it but, then it rang again. "Who is it?"

He looked down at you and said, "No one. Go back to sleep."

"No, Toby. Who were you talking to on the phone earlier? And why would I be heartbroken? Are you cheating on me?", you asked with tears already falling from your eyes. Ever since Allison went missing, you were very emotional. Not to mention at any moment Toby could break up with you because he didn't want to be with someone that was younger than him. He probably wanted someone the same age as him or someone prettier.

His eyes widened and he looked at your tear stained cheeks. "No, I'd never do that."

"Then what's going on?", you sobbed out. He sighed before pulling your chin to look at him. "Babe, they found your mom's body buried in the Hastings' backyard."

You didn't know what to feel. Growing up your mother never was much of a mother to you. She would break you down and treat you as you were a lesser person than them. She treated you worse than your dad treated Jason. The only one that truly cared for you was your brother, Jason. The only mother figure you had was Mrs.Montgomery. In all honesty, you didn't feel bad. You didn't want to be upset. You didn't want to cry. The only tears you had were for blaming Toby for something he didn't do. "I'm sorry, Toby. I didn't mean to accuse you. I just got worried that you did find someone better for you."

"Hey, there is nobody better for me than you. Now what were you saying about this cute little skirt?"

Caleb:

You had just got back in town after a small family vacation with Ezra and your other brother, Wes. You were on your way to meet up with Caleb. You waited for him at The Brew and ordered him a coffee and yourself a pastry. He walked in and placed a kiss on your cheek before taking a seat. "Hello gorgeous."

"Hey Handsome." You handed him his coffee and began eating your pastry. You noticed that he looked really tired. "Hey, what's wrong? You look tired."

He looked up at you and smiled, "No, it's nothing. Just haven't gotten much sleep lately."

As you were about to respond a beautiful girl walked up to the table. She had nice long blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. She was everything you weren't, you thought. "Hey, Caleb. Last night was really helpful. Thanks again. Maybe we could do it another time."

He smiled at the girl, "Yeah, it was no problem, Madeline." You could see her blush and bite her lip. You were always insecure when it came to other girls. You always felt like you were never good enough. You stood up from the table and started to walk away. The tears started to fall when you realized Caleb was still inside talking to Madeline.

You walked to yours and Ezra's apartment and couldn't help but think that about how she knew Caleb? Why were they together last night? Is that why he looked so tired? They were 'together' last night. You started to become very paranoid. Instead of walking to your apartment, you went to his. You sat on his couch, not even daring to go into the bedroom. You were scared that you'd find something that wasn't supposed to be there. You waited for Caleb to come home while tears streamed down your face. After an hour, you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sound of Caleb slamming the door. You rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes and he could see your tear stained cheeks. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Why'd you do it? Was I not good enough anymore? Why didn't you just tell me you weren't happy with me?"

He looked at you with wide eyes and tried to hold your hands but you pulled them back. "What? What are you talking about?"

You rolled your watery eyes, "Madeline. Why was she with you last night?"

"Baby, she's just a classmate. I was helping her pass her computer class. That's it. If it makes you feel any better, we were at the library."

"Oh, gosh. I didn't mean to come to any conclusions. I just couldn't stand the fact that she was with you and she was flirting with you. It's okay if you're mad at me. I deserve it."

He laughed and lifted you off the couch. You squealed and giggled while he kissed your neck lightly. "I'm not mad. I love you so much. I'd never cheat on you, Okay?"

"Okay, I love you too."

Mike:

Waking up without Mike was something that was stressful for you. Especially waking up in your sister's bed hungover. Your head was pounding and your sister, Spencer was trying to soothe you. "Spence, why does it hurt so much?"

"Cause you're not supposed to be drinking." You rolled your eyes and checked your phone again. Mike still hadn't texted you at all. "Spence, why hasn't he texted me? He always text me. Do you think I did something wrong at the party?"

She laughed at you and started tickling you. "You never do anything wrong. Get dressed, maybe he's just still sleeping."

You listened to your older sister and went to get dressed. You went downstairs to see your parents and both of your sisters eating breakfast. "Mel, you're home."

"Yup, kiddo. Where are going all dolled up?" You looked down and blushed. That's what you did when you compliments. But now wasn't the time for that.

You looked at her and smiled before saying, "I'll be home soon. I just have to go torture an answer out of my boyfriend. Bye, love you guys."

20 minutes and no text messages later, you arrived at Mike's house. You knocked on the door only for Ella to open it. "(Y/N), I told you already. You don't have to knock on the door."

You laughed and said, "Sorry, I keep on forgetting."

"Now that you're here. Maybe you could get Mike to come out of his room. He has been pacing around there all morning." She nodded your head before walking up to your boyfriend's room. You open the door and see Mike sitting down shirtless with his head in his hands. "Mike, baby. What's wrong?"

His head shot up to look at you. He smiled and went over to hug you. That's when you noticed the bruises all over his neck. "What the hell is that?"

Mike knew exactly what you were talking about. "They're hickeys."

So many emotions began to run through you. You were pissed because he said it like it was nothing. You were confused because you didn't know why he'd let some girl give him a hickey, let alone 10. But you were mostly heartbroken because he cheated on you. The tears began to fill your eyes and you couldn't even look at him. "Why do you have them? Who gave them to you?"

"You did last night.", he said and that's what pissed you off. "Mike, that's what all guys say when they get caught with hickeys after cheating. And you know I'd never do that while I was drunk and even if I did you should've stopped me."

You were so mad that at some point while you were talking you grabbed something and threw it at him. "Wait, you think I cheated?"

"I KNOW YOU DID. WHY ELSE WOULD YOU HAVE HICKEYS?", you threw another book at him. Then you grabbed his shoe from the floor and threw that. You started throwing whatever you could get your hands on.

Mike dodged everything and grabbed your arms. You looked into his eyes and started sobbing. "Why Mike? Why'd you have to do that? I love you. I don't want to lose you to someone else. I can't lose you. Please tell me what I did that you had to cheat on me."

"Hey, listen to me. I did not cheat on you. Last night we were both drunk and were making out before your sister caught you. These hickeys are from you. And stop. You're perfect, if I ever cheat on you it wouldn't be your fault it would be mine."

You looked into his eyes and said, "If you ever cheat on me?"

"Which I would be never because you're everything I'll ever need." You smiled up at him and pushed him until he was sitting on his bed. You straddled his lap and pushed him back.

"Mike, promise me that I'll always be enough for you. Promise me that no matter what we won't leave each other. But most importantly promise me that you'll never leave me for someone else."

"I promise princess. I love you."

"I love you, too. And why were you pacing around?"

"Because Noel sent a video of us making out to your dad."

Noel:

You were on Noel's bed while he took a shower after practice. You were watching tv and then saw that he was getting text.

Holly
Can't wait for tonight 😊

Holly
What time are you getting here?

You tried to look at the other messages but Noel put a password on his phone. You left it alone until more messages popped up.

Marley
Ready for Friday?

Stace
Is she over there now?

Stace
I can come now. If you want.

Ethan
I'm so sorry about last night babe.

Wait, first he was cheating on you with not one but three girls and second he was gay and cheating on you with a guy. Anger started to fill your body as you threw his phone onto the other side of the room. Noel walked out the bathroom and saw his phone on the ground. "Hey, babe. Why's my phone on the ground?"

You ignored him and then started to take off the earrings he gave you. And the bracelet he gave you. You went to the closet and grabbed whatever belonged to you and whatever you gave him. "Babe, what the hell are you doing? I literally cleaned the closet yesterday."

You rolled your eyes and tried to hide the tears. "Well, obviously you had time to clean it with all the time you spent in it.", you mumbled.

"Huh? What did you say? And why'd you take off the earrings and the bracelet."

You grabbed his phone and showed it to him. "Ok, who the hell is Holly? And Marley? And Stace? And what you're gay now. Since when has Ethan been gay? You both have girlfriends!"

He unlocked his phone and gave it back to you. You went through the messages and felt like a total dumbass. "Holly is your cousin. Marley is your sister. And Stace is your lesbian friend. I feel like a total asshat."

"Yeah, you are. Why'd you think I'd ever cheat on you? I thought we trusted each other."

You grabbed his hand and looked up at him, "We do, it's just there is a password on your phone and those texts we out of context. But, that still doesn't explain the situation with Ethan. I know I am way better looking than your best friend." Just then another message popped up.

Ethan
Sorry bro. That wasn't for you.

"Oh, so you're not gay. Ok, I'm fine now. Can you help me put my stuff back? I can't reach the top shelf to put back makeup bag."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
17.1K 196 54
imagines for the characters from pretty little liars
6.2K 176 7
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚁𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎" --𝙰 {Caleb Rivers...
25.7K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY