My Deal With The Badboy

Von love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... Mehr

My Deal With The Badboy
2. The Deal
3. Rumours
4. Irritating
5. Make A Deal Then Break Another
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
13. Hangover
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
19. Choose Your Friends
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

1. Dinner

53.1K 1.3K 695
Von love2wright

Chapter 1: Dinner

Our foreheads were touching, brown, sparkling eyes, boring into mine. I tried to force my eyes to stay open as the sweat started to bead up on my forehead, my vision was blurring as I opened my eyes wider, which only made them dryer. I could feel my eyes starting to water.

blink

"You lose!" My little brown eyed sister yelled, while jumping up and down with excitement as she started doing her victory dance. I sighed in frustration as I push my glasses back up into my nose. I have an amazing victory dance, but I hardly ever get to use it in this family because I always lose, and I do mean always.

My sister, Brooke, was really pretty with her brown doe eyes, brown flowing hair and well built cheekbones. Was it even possible to be that beautiful at seven? Apparently so. She was a lot like my dad in the looks department, she had the same eye colour, hair, along with a very similar face structure to dad. They could probably be twins if it weren't for the huge age gap. But unfortunately for me, I look a lot like my mother. Blonde hair, same shape face and the only thing that I could identify that was my dad's was my eyes. The brown doe eyes. I mean, don't get me wrong, my mum was a really beautiful lady, but she has long lost my respect, and I want little reminder of her as possible. But it doesn't help when I look in the mirror and see her staring back at me through younger eyes.

"You know the rules Juliette." My dad chuckled as he stood up out of his 'referee' couch.

"You lost, so you have to do the dishes!" Brooke finished clapping her hands as the her grin spread even wider.

"This isn't fair!" I folded my arms in protest.

You see, we have this rule in our house, if there is a chore to do, we have a competition. And of course, I usually lose. Ever since mum died, order within the house crumbled and so dad stepped in deciding that a competition would be the best idea. But I'm uncoordinated, and suck at almost everything, which means I lose and end up doing everything.

"Come on! I always lose! Can't I pick the next game? Or can we have a roster like normal people?" I moaned.

I had more important things to do, like homework, then to do every stupid chore in this house, I do, surprisingly, have a life too.

"Don't be such a sore loser!" My dad laughed while my sister pushed me forcefully into the kitchen. She's exceptionally strong for a seven year old.

I sighed then turned my head towards the sink. It was piled so high that the dishes were almost tumbling off the side of the bench. How long has it been since dishes were last done?! After seeing dads stern face I knew there was no use arguing and I couldn't back out of it now, I picked up a plate and started to clean.

When I did the dishes I always got into a rhythm, pick up the dish, dip into the water, scrub, dip into the water, place on the sink. Pick up, dip, scrub, dip then place. I started to hum a happy tune, getting into the rhythm.

Then I felt hands on my back and I yelped, dropping the dish back in the sink, spraying soapy water all over me. I swung around to see my dad with an amused expression on his face, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What was that for?!" I complained as I wiped away the soapy water from my face.

He chuckled, "I just wanted to tell you to hurry up, because I've got an important dinner with my, hopefully new, boss. Brooke and you are invited to come. And he told me that he has a boy around your age too." He winked at me.

"Dad, come on, we talked about this. I enjoy being single." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm getting old! I need some grandchildren to pass on the family name!" He folded his arms.

"I'm a girl dad, my kids will take on the last name of my husband." I stated.

"Hey, I never said anything about getting married, weddings are expensive! Use the guy for kids then get out!" He said with all seriousness.

"Ew, you're horrible!" I laughed, "Plus, I don't think your new boss would appreciate me using his son just to get kids." I shook my head with mock disappointment.

He merely shrugged, humour lighting up his eyes.

It's been hard for dad ever since mum left, and he doesn't smile like he use too. She just left one night without even saying goodbye. The divorce papers were left on the bench and left her family behind. I was 14, my bother Matthew was 17 and Brooke was only 3. Brooke and I received birthday cards every year until her death. Cancer. That's why she left, didn't want her family to watch her die, or so the note she left had said.

Dad and Brooke were, and still are to this day, really torn up by the whole thing, Matt moved away from home one year after and joined the army, he loved my mother so much and I think he was hurting the most. But honestly, I knew something was going to happen, she seemed 'off' a few days before she left. But I wasn't very close with my mum anyway, so it hurt my sister and dad more than it did me.

But dad has been doing great with us two kids without her and it's now been 4 years since she left.

"Come on, go get dressed." He laughed.

"Oh, um." I mumbled looking back at the pile high of dishes.

Dad chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Here I'll do it for you, go!" he said, picking up a plate and shoving me out of the way.

"Thanks daddy!" I said, kissing his cheek then flying up the stairs to get ready for this dinner.

What on earth was I meant to wear? I really had no idea. I figured it would have to be something nice, since dad was trying to get a job with this guy. I decided on a beautiful purple cocktail dress that flows just above the knee. I quickly slip on my black ballet slippers, and I grabbed my purse.

I really wasn't the dress up sort of person and didn't own many dresses. I preferred my jeans to this any day.

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and sighed, I'd left my hair down which I usually leave up because I don't like the way it frames my face. My eyes focus on the round glasses, and I frown. I don't particularly like my glasses, but I'm definitely not a fan of contacts so I deal with them. Sighing, I gave up, walking out of my bedroom door.

"You look beautiful honey!" My dad grinned at me as I descended the staircase.

Brooke smiled at me as she grabbed my hand tightly and we followed dad out of the house then down to our way to a small grey BMW. Our family wasn't rich by any means, we lived in a beautiful white two story house and had a nice car, but to be honest, I knew dad was struggling. I always saw him the the office looking at the bills and swearing at the paper in front of him.

Dad use to be the best lawyer in this town but after my mum left, he quit so he could look after us, and decided to become a mechanic and work at the small shop just down the road, which obviously didn't pay as well. I thought dad was crazy for leaving, and I've been begging him to go back to his firm and ask for his job back, but he insists that he can't because of us kids, but I've finally managed to convince him now that I'm old enough, it will be alright, so that's what this dinner is about.

The car ride wasn't really that long, before I knew it we were standing outside of a massive white mansion.

"Wow," I muttered as I looked at the house in awe.

"Can we live here daddy?" Brooke asked as she tugged on his hand.

"I wish," he mumbled before we walked up to the door and knocked on the grande wooden door.

When the door opened there was the most sweetest little girl on planet earth, with blonde pigtails and a beautiful white dress.

"Hello, my name is Maddie and welcome to our home. Please, come on in," she said politely, this is the most well spoken little girl I have ever seen!

My dad thanked her and walked into the house. Brooke let go of dads hand and came and held mine instead as we followed closely behind Maddie into the house, not wanting to get lost. When we got into, what I assumed to be the living room, there was a row of 3 people. Very prim and proper I see.

The man at the start of the row said to dad, "Hello Aaron, I see you have met my daughter Maddie, this is my beautiful wife Charlotte, and my son Alec."

No. Way. My dads possible new boss is Alec West's dad!

Alec West is the most popular bad boy at Hampshire High. Not to mention how hot he is! Damn. But I never knew that he lived a life like this. I figured he was a well dressed druggy who lived on the street. 'Don't judge a book by it's cover', I guess.

"Nice to see you again, Harry. These are my girls. This one is Brooke she is seven," he said, fondly rubbing her head making her giggle, "and over there we have Juliette and she's eighteen," My dad responded with a smile.

"Well, how nice! They're all the same age. Why don't they go get to know each other while we talk?" Mr West suggested as he placed a hand of his wife's back, leading them out of the room, leaving me alone with Alec and the two kids. This made me nervous. This boy has a bad reputation. Like, really bad.

"Juliette? Can I go play?" Brooke asked as she tugged on the bottom of my dress.

I tried my best attempt at a smiled for her, "Sure honey," I watched as they both ran through the door leaving Alec and I staring at each other, alone in the room.

"Come on." He said, suddenly breaking the awkward silence. He turned around and started walking up the stairs before looking back at me, "Coming princess?" He smirked at me.

I looked down as I felt my cheeks burn, then made my feet move after him. We climbed the stairs, took a left, then a right, and then another right before we ended up standing outside a huge white door.

He opened and walked right in without hesitation, I stood there for a second and took a deep breath, trying to compose myself before walking inside.

It was a huge room! A massive king sized bed in one corner and a 3 seater couch in the other. There was also a really big flat screen TV on the wall. These guys must be super rich. Honestly! And I couldn't help noticing the smell of strong deodorant that usually filled the hallway outside the boys bathroom at school.

I then remembered that I'm in company, so said, "Nice room" I nodded to him as I walked around to sit on the couch.

"Nice legs, what time do they open?" He asked, amused.

Surprised, I raised both my eyebrows,

Come on Juliette, quick thinking...

"Past your bedtime." I said casually as I felt my cheeks slightly burn.

I watched his smile drop as his brows raised, "Feisty. That's just the way I like my girls." He winked.

"What makes you think I'm yours?" I challenged him.

He shrugs slightly, "I get what I want." He smirked as he sat down next to me.

I eyed him carefully before I got up and crossed the room. No way was I going to be getting that close to him, let alone give him the satisfaction.

"Humph" I plopped down on his bed.

"So what school do you go to sweetheart?" He asked as he made himself comfy on the sofa.

I rolled my eyes at him, "The same one you go to."

"No! I would've remembered that pretty face of yours." He chuckled obnoxiously.

"You're too busy either fixing your hair or making out with the first girl you come across, so why would you ever notice me?" I shrugged, "But I'm still kind of surprised you have no idea who I am, considering you always ask me if you can borrow a pencil in maths. But that shows just how shallow you really are."

"Oh, so you're pencil girl!" He threw his hands in the air as if finally clicking.

"Well done Einstein." I sighed, glancing out his window at the pretty view

"What are you hobbies then?" He questioned, bringing my eyes back to his.

"Are you serious?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Come on! Lighten up a bit! We have to spend the evening together and how will we do that without knowing anything about each other?" He asked.

"Whatever I tell you will go in one ear and out the other." I snapped.

He raised his brows at me, still waiting.

"Singing," I mumbled.

"You any good?" He asked leaning forward like he was actually interested.

"I've been told I'm pretty good." I shrugged.

I mean many people tell me that I have the voice of an angel, not to brag or anything but I am quite good. I love to sing, it's the one thing I actually have going for me.

"So you're musical?" He asked, probing, who knows why he's even interested.

"I guess. I play violin, piano and guitar." I mumbled quietly.

"Whoa," he mused, "Not bad. Do you want to do it for real? Like make a career out of it?"

How can this guy go from sarcastic innuendos one minute, then a proper conversation the next?

"I'd like to. Not that I'd ever get any attention to get that big." I chuckle humorlessly.

"Have you ever tried?" He asked.

"Well, no." I frowned at him.

"Exactly. Now let's hear you sing." He smiled curiously at me.

"What!" I gasped.

I don't sing for anyone. I know I said I want to do it as a career but I kinda have stage fright. So that's the other obstacle I guess.

"Oh come on! I have to see if you're any good if I'm going to help you get popular." He chuckled.

"Popular?" I spluttered.

"I like to help the needy." He shrugged with that big fat smirk of his.

I snorted, "As if. What's in it for you?" I asked, cocking a brow.

"Well now that you ask-" He started but was cut off

"Alec!" Maddie giggled while knocking on the door.

"What Maddie?" Alec grumbled looking at the door where Maddie stood with Brooke.

"Dinner!" She sung.

And there was my escape. I quickly walked over and exited as I followed the two little girls down the stairs to the dining room.

In the middle of the grand room was a huge mahogany dining table with multiple chairs and I quickly sat down in the one next to my sister, pushing myself in. Our family was seated on one side and the West's were on the other, with Mr and Mrs West at the left hand end, and his kids on the other.

When Alec finally made it down to the table we started the appetizers. There was conversations been made between my dad and Mr and Mrs West and the two girls were giggling and laughing, but me and Alec never spoke, even though we sat opposite each other.

What was his part of the deal?

I mused, but was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

"So, Juliette, what are your plans for the future?" Mrs West asked me.

I looked up from my plate, into the bright eyes of the kind lady, I noticed that she had the same colour eyes as Alec, dark brown.

"She likes to sing, don't you darling? Oh and she loves to play violin and piano and guitar." My dad gloated.

I mentally rolled my eyes at Dad as Mr and Mrs West looked very impressed. Most people are...

"Oh, I um, want to get into Crestworth collage, ma'am, it's got a great music program and I really want to pursue my dream and make my singing or my music a career if I can," I replied.

"Have you thought about applying to Juilliard?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"Oh, it's a great school, but I'd rather be closer to home." I smiled.

I have thought about the possibility of Juilliard, and I'd love the opportunity that the school offers, but the price tag is expensive! Dad could never afford that.

"Well, you're a good influence for Alec." Mr West muttered, I guess Alec isn't much of a family guy, or maybe not very academic...

There was a loud clanking sound as Alec deliberately dropped his cutlery on his plate.

"Dad," he growled, "Don't."

"No Alec, all you ever do is sleep around with girls! You need to settle down with just one girl and do something with your life!" Mr West yelled at his son.

I watched as Mrs West placed her head into her hands. I'm taking it that this happens a lot...

"I have settled down!" He yelled back.

"Oh, so you have a girlfriend? Just one girlfriend?"

"Yes!" Alec growled.

I raised my brows. This has got to be interesting. Who's the unlucky girl?

"Well Alec please enlighten us on who your girlfriend is!" He yelled back.

Alec stuttered before looking over at me and smirked, "Juliette."

Vote Comment FOLLOW!! <3

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Dedication goes to xFakingaSmilex, my fabulous and wonderful editor, thank you for putting up with all my grammar and spelling mistakes! Also a big thank you to TheNyctophiliac for the fab banner! :)

As I'm going through and editing I'm stealing ideas from comments left, so don't be surprised if you see an idea you've posted, it means I like better then what I said!

Kisses,

-A

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2M 47.6K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
697 42 16
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
614K 14.5K 62
"Since you're a player, let's play a game. "Let's cuddle, and kiss, and play fight. We'll tease each other, go on dates, meet each other's friends an...